Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

VOTE: Andante

for the Robert reaction
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Robert M Hunter »

In post 347, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 275, VFP wrote:Yeah I'm torn on Osuka from games played.
Town games, he's just an edgy xQc fan.
Scum games he is as I said previously as more direct anger of being caught / fake anger to re direct. The only difference is he winds his neck in a lot more as scum, I guess to appease the player list instead. So it will be interesting to see here. I'm betting a double down.
Maybe Osuka is just going for town edgy again here though.
this just feels like scum latching on to someone who suspected them as a basis to effort post
Why latch on a cantankerous player like osuka? Aren't there targets that may not flinch quite as much when poked?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by InsidiousLemons »

-280 from andante gave me scum vibes at first bc overreaction, but now i feel like it just reads more noob/NAI. hard to tell because no completed games so this is mostly gut. regardless i don't think my vote is best placed on her atm
In post 82, Anya wrote:VOTE: osuka

kinda weird you'd talk about things going over your head? are those missile cruisers that you're playing to bomb us with?
weird filler vote that went completely unchallenged by osuka, followed by whatever the hell that chess/minesweeper nothingness was
In post 123, Anya wrote:VOTE: Haschel Cedricson

he's still on the plane while all the others have already jumped and started skydiving
this is an odd thing to say when he had already posted twice, one of which was a genuinely useful question. if you're going to attack someone for not engaging with the game, why not me? why not
In post 141, Anya wrote:you won't be saying that once i catch us 4 or 5 wolves
lol

no one seems to be pushing anya for posting almost exclusively filler even when there were better things to discuss. weird metaphors and non-pushes and... that seems to be it

VOTE: Anya
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:07 pm

*why not me, and why not vfp, who had posted even less of substance than haschel? forgot to type my whole post lolol
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 325, osuka wrote:what's your take on vfp's push?
I honestly haven't given it too much thought because i'm reading you as town.

I don't quite buy that being toxic makes you scum, but i have seen scum use toxicity to their ends, so i'm not sure if i agree but i don't mind the headspace they're in. is a little weird because all they seem to do is say you post NAI and positive things in their PBPA. I feel like scum in that situation finds something to pin on you instead of just kind of throwing their hands up. I mean they repeat the point about toxicity being scummy but...eh?

plus i use my gut a lot and it's pinging for some people and not really for VFP at the moment.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:32 pm

In post 329, osuka wrote:
Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 323, osuka wrote:
In post 322, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 315, osuka wrote:like really do 279 and 280 strike anyone as genuine? asking the room
they look like they could be fake
this looks like it could be fake too
could be but i already did say i was getting the heeby jeebies
yeah that's fair

can you put your finger on anything
it's just weird. she lazily tosses out a scum read, then later says it's too early to scum read. she says she's sus of two people due to responding to salsa's reaction, but doesn't pursue either, and instead goes the OMGUS route. it seems pretty clear she did not like being targeted by Robert, but the question remains is all this nervous energy she has because she's caught scum or because she just doesn't like being targeted?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:47 pm

In post 337, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 265, Save The Dragons wrote:pawnard, what do you think of Andres?
Can you refresh your read on me? You seem mighty interested in what others think of me. What’s your take?
I'm town reading osuka and he seems to know you, so i wanted his take.

I'm scum reading pawn and he barely mentioned you so i wanted to force him to comment about you in case you are scum buddies.

you also seems suspicious about what the cat said of you. it's that same "why are you targeting me" nervous energy. I don't know. my gut reaction has died down a little but i'm still not necessarily convinced. I don't love your entrance, i don't love your vote on me with your "i'm not going to shy away from a fight" message. I don't like . bothers me too but i can't quite put my finger onto why.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 350, Green Crayons wrote:VOTE: Andante

for the Robert reaction

lmao that's all? I'm genuinely your top fos? with all that has happened? Me not liking Robert's entrance is why you actually think I'm scum?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 355, Save The Dragons wrote:
Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 315, osuka wrote:like really do 279 and 280 strike anyone as genuine? asking the room
yeah that's fair

it's just weird. she lazily tosses out a scum read, then later says it's too early to scum read. she says she's sus of two people due to responding to salsa's reaction, but doesn't pursue either, and instead goes the OMGUS route. it seems pretty clear she did not like being targeted by Robert, but the question remains is all this nervous energy she has because she's caught scum or because she just doesn't like being targeted?

I didn't lazily toss anything out, I tossed out something that I didn't think was TR worthy that 2 people called towny, and apparently I'm the only one who finds getting genuinely angry about a game NAI
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by Andante »

> is all this nervous energy she has because she's caught scum or because she just doesn't like being targeted?

You add that 2nd part so yall can flip me, and when I'm town you can just go "haha see, she was bad, not my fault we wasted a ml"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by Andante »

*miselim not ml sorry
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Andante »

I'm really liking Insideous, maf has 0 reason to step in going "hey she could be town" right now and uhh I guess you could call 2057 completed? I subbed in then got killed later lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by Andante »

Serious question though, why is Osuka trying to control the game?
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by osuka »

guess who the unlucky fucker is that has to stay up late to figure out some bullshit that the design team changed THE DAY THE FEATURE IS SUPPOSED TO BE DELIVERED?

YOU GUESSED RIGHT IT'S ME, EXPECT SOME LATE SHITPOSTS AND THE WORST CONTENT YOU'VE EVER SEEN COMING YOUR WAY VERY SOON

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

In post 352, InsidiousLemons wrote:-280 from andante gave me scum vibes at first bc overreaction, but now i feel like it just reads more noob/NAI. hard to tell because no completed games so this is mostly gut. regardless i don't think my vote is best placed on her atm

kinda weird you'd talk about things going over your head? are those missile cruisers that you're playing to bomb us with?
weird filler vote that went completely unchallenged by osuka, followed by whatever the hell that chess/minesweeper nothingness was
In post 123, Anya wrote:VOTE: Haschel Cedricson

he's still on the plane while all the others have already jumped and started skydiving
this is an odd thing to say when he had already posted twice, one of which was a genuinely useful question. if you're going to attack someone for not engaging with the game, why not me? why not
In post 141, Anya wrote:you won't be saying that once i catch us 4 or 5 wolves
lol

no one seems to be pushing anya for posting almost exclusively filler even when there were better things to discuss. weird metaphors and non-pushes and... that seems to be it

VOTE: Anya
This is #GoodPosting.

Anya, why are you currently voting for VFP?
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 352, InsidiousLemons wrote:

why would i challenge a vote that is clearly a joke?

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:01 pm

In post 355, Save The Dragons wrote:
Save The Dragons wrote:
yeah that's fair

before the last couple of posts i would have said the latter but jaysus. i wouldn't expect even noobtown to get this scared and desperate this quickly

@andante what about my defense of you makes you so confident i'm not scum? from your perspective, even if you assume you're town, i could still be trying to pocket you. from an outside perspective this just makes you look like my scumbuddy i'm trying to defend
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:11 pm

In post 365, osuka wrote:
In post 352, InsidiousLemons wrote:

why would i challenge a vote that is clearly a joke?
it just felt to me like joke votes didn't need to be made anymore. by "not challenging" i meant not voting anya based on her weird minesweeper sidetrack, but i see now that you actually did at the top of page 6. for my next trick i will learn how to read
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by osuka »

okay other than the "next trick" part actually sending my into hysterical laughter, i have a follow up question

why would i actually push someone for shitposting? i know that of all people on ms im probably one of the last to have a right to complain about shitposting, but why would anyone?

PawnsGambit
PawnsGambit
Townie
PawnsGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by PawnsGambit »

I'm torn between weather osuka is obvtown or if he might just hurt us in the long run by not listening to feedback and thinking that he's always right.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:32 pm

you latched onto her initial "vote my townread" shitpost. it was just surprising to me that you didn't follow up when she posted something else in a similar vein. it's not like there was nothing to comment on, either -- there was a decent conversation going which anya decided not to weigh in on at all and instead post filler

probably also a good time to mention that the last game i played was a micro that i ghosted when i was 14, and even otherwise i'm not confident i ever made it past the first couple days of a game. for all intents and purposes i'm a newbie, so forgive me if i'm not too aware at first of site culture or if i accidentally use the old term for an elim etc (obv i understand the change and will endeavour to refer to it as an elim)
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:33 pm

^ in response to osuka's 368
PawnsGambit
PawnsGambit
Townie
PawnsGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by PawnsGambit »

I did a breif read through osuka's scum game in

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=74913

and my initial gut is that he's town here.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 369, PawnsGambit wrote:I'm torn between weather osuka is obvtown or if he might just hurt us in the long run by not listening to feedback and thinking that he's always right.
first of all what feedback am i supposed to listen to

second of all i am always right so i dont know what youre on about

PawnsGambit
PawnsGambit
Townie
PawnsGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by PawnsGambit »

That's just the thing though, I'm suspicious of players that don't self evaluate.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”