Micro 1000: Names on the List v1.01 [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them/Theirs

Post Post #39 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Mad Hatters Tea Party »

Good day to you all! I see we are off to a flying start.

The geriatric ruleset is not a ruleset I am familiar without, and one I believe I should not fall foul of regardless. I am familiar with the Not_Mafia ruleset, however, and that E-2 should be considered NM-1

While I would be more than happy to invite The White Rabbit to the party, I do believe that you are running late. VOTE: mozamis
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
totally not a stealth alt
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:30 am

In post 40, Not_Mafia wrote:Bad vote
Would you care to elaborate?
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:13 pm

In post 49, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 46, The Bulge wrote:do you dislike the wagon or just hatter's vote?
I townread mozamis but Hatter's vote is the only one that strikes me as scummy
So you do care to elaborate, just not to myself. The Hatter will remember this.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:13 pm

In post 61, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 44, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 40, Not_Mafia wrote:Bad vote
Would you care to elaborate?
In post 60, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 49, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 46, The Bulge wrote:do you dislike the wagon or just hatter's vote?
I townread mozamis but Hatter's vote is the only one that strikes me as scummy
So you do care to elaborate, just not to myself. The Hatter will remember this.
Interesting that you're familiar with N_M, yet two out of your three posts are simply asking him if he "cares to elaborate", do you have any other thoughts on the game so far?

-Jimothy
I fear your mathematical skills are skewed. I have made 1 post asking for explanation, not two, and N_M will elaborate and enlighten on occasion if their read is significant enough to warrant it. As it stands, it was not.
My thoughts on the game so far are few, the post restriction mechanic is an interesting one that appears to have evoked several differing playstyles and I am eager to see where this will turn the game. The negative reads upon me amuse me, but do not concern me. That Mozamies considers me nervous is far from the truth, as I am nothing less than indifferent at this time. The he considers me contrived, is quite the accurate estimation given the language, structure and tone of the posts I create. Anyone who has entered into a game with myself prior to this will affirm this is NAI, and simply my standard methodology.

I do wish to challenge anyone whom believes they are capable of mimicking my verbosity and lingual tomfoolery - without sounding contrived - to certainly attempt so.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:15 pm

In post 69, Not_Mafia wrote:Fuck
If you'll excuse the low brow humour, "nice."
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:25 am

In post 73, Michael Scott wrote: I resent that accusation, Mr Flenderson; it is not my mathematical skills that are in question, but rather my reading comprehension skills or my ability to pay attention.
However, you must have realized that the attack, at its core, remains the same: whether it was two questions asking Not_Mafia on his willingness to elaborate, or just one question and a statement that he does so seemingly dependent upon his own read significance.

The problem, as it stands, is that you spent two-thirds of your then posting making commentary upon Not_Mafia, a slot that is classically known for the lack of elaborative, responsive posting. That you demonstrated knowledge of him upon entering the game implies that you must also know that attempting to engage with Not_Mafia would likely lead nowhere, and thus, two-thirds of your then ISO relating to such engagement betrayed, to me, an intention to appear as though you were producing meaningful content without actually doing so. Your perhaps overly defensive reaction to the reads of mine and Mozamis', combined with a challenge to mimick your posting style that some may find difficult to read through and parse given the general decline of attention spans on this website over the past few years, and further stubbornness to provide reads of any sort, do not inspire confidence in me about your slot. However, if you are able to maintain your gimmick of contrivance which I personally enjoy reading, I would be inclined away from placing a vote on you. Sometimes I'll start a sentence, and I don't even know where it's going. I just hope I find it along the way. Like an improv conversation. An improversation.

-Jimothy
With due respect sir, what you have polluted this thread with is a wall of incomprensible rubbish. While I do commend you upon your attempt, I have found myself reformatting your feature to make it understandable to mine eyes.

It is because of the known quirks of Not_mafia that I chose to engage them in the incredibly shallow manner that I did. A simple answer of Yes would provide the maximum eloquence and information that I would expect from Not_Mafia.

Given the personalities that are present within this game, I do wish to remain somewhat upon the edges of the field as I reassess them and their approach to the restriction that is present upon us all.

My refusal to provide a commentary is not from stubbornness, but from the situation that we are in RVS. I confess to lacking the skill that many players present have in the ability to evaluate a players initial posts. As the game progresses, I will certainly be able to develop my thoughts and opinions more.

My contrived trait will remain present throughout this game, as it has through all my games. As The Hatter I must endeavour to maintain my disposition.

It's when ah slip doon intae mure sinister toons that ye need tae wurry.

In post 78, mozamis wrote:I understand it's a playstyle thing, the whole Hatter/Scott pretending to be a character thing.
All i ask, if you are town, is for clarity of reads as well as flavour. I've been in games before where town piss around and it's very hard then to find scum. We are already lost in the fog at the beginning of the game, wothout further obfuscation.
Tl;dr: Flavour plus read lists please!
I can certainly assure that that my reads will be made quite clear as an when they develop. The caricature of The Hatter is to obfuscate my identity, and nothing more.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:32 am

In post 86, The Bulge wrote:
In post 67, mozamis wrote:Town now Moz, Dunn, DKK, Not Mafia.
3 scum in Ythan, Hatter, Bugspray, Michael and Bulge. And that's vaguely in order of scummiest to towniest.
I guess that means if I was calling scum team now I would go for:
Ythan, Hatter and Bugspray.
why was ythan your strongest scumread at this point? was your vote serious?

In post 70, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:My thoughts on the game so far are few, the post restriction mechanic is an interesting one that appears to have evoked several differing playstyles and I am eager to see where this will turn the game.
what do you mean by differing playstyles? do you mean different from 'the usual' for each player? how familiar are you with this playerlist? Or do you mean different from each other, like a variety of differing playstyles? if that's the case, what makes you think it's as a result of the geriatric ruleset?

In post 80, bugspray wrote:Moz is doing a good job of trying to look busy but those reads are hot garbage and [p]78[/p] is just feels like scum trying to look town by asking someone to contribute to advancing the gamestate in a way that they know the person won't. The follow up right after is probably damaga control after Moz realized that they said something which conflicted with a previous post slightly
good posting

Ythan vibing as well but I'm gonna need more.
I have familiarity with some players present. The inversion of DkKoba's usual en masse posting and even fear of posting {as per their } has intrigued me; Not_Mafia is playing as anticipated, as well as others. I myself have been forced to adapt somewhat, while verbose I do attempt to keep posts and responses separate. Due to the post restriction I am attempting to gather responses to posts in one place, to allow myself leeway to future conversations.
In post 107, Michael Scott wrote:@Hatters: The lack of formatting was intentional, my dear friend Hectic - it is my desire that you put in extra effort to comprehend the train of thought that I so thoughtlessly vomited into the thread.

Your wish to remain on the edges is understandable, yet, we seem to have advanced beyond RVS now - do you not agree?
I regret to inform you, I am not Hectic. A player such as I, can only wish to achieve such levels of greatness. I do concur that we have freed ourselves of the shadows that is RVS.
In post 109, Ythan wrote:
In post 107, Michael Scott wrote:@Ythan: Wanna talk to me about what you don't like?
32 doesn't feel like a natural thought to me and 33 is jumpy. But then Hatter made a big fluffy 39 and jumped on the Moz wagon in a way I didn't like, then made another big fluffy and very self focused 70 I didn't like either.
I consider being called "fluffy" from a self-declared "shitty poster" a compliment.

Michael can certainly weave an interesting tale, though not one quite as inspiring as the Tweedles.

VOTE: Ythan - A little OMGUS as you call it, I confess. However, there feels to be a sincere lack of sincerity here.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:10 pm

Because quite frankly I believe people are scared of breaching their posting restriction.

The following is not optional. I would like to see a "Gun to Head" solve, or top town reads from everyone, justification is optional. The game is stagnant, people have complained about my reads, so lets get some out there.

My solve currently stands at Mozamies, Ythan and Michael Scott. While I do have a gimmick, at least I am capable of contributing more than a story of capitalism, and attempt to create some consistency that isn't a simple tirade of verbose visual vomit.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:28 am

In post 147, Michael Scott wrote:Glad you liked the copypasta hehe :P
Not too many strong thoughts, but anyway,

1. I dislike Dunn's reaction to me calling me unreadable and then disappearing.
2. I agree with the Koba townread.
3. If Mad Hatters is familiar with me, I would scumread them - but their post seems to indicate they're not. However, they seem to be implying that reads are the only form of content, ignoring my questioning attacks on people (refer to ISO). Yes, I'm not -pushing hard and deep- on those lines of attack, but I'd like to hear if you believe that they are non-contributions, Mad Hatter.
4. I think the Mozamis' wagon is bleh. As to Bugspray's recent post on that - mozamis' fluffpost seems like the type of content scum would take care *not* to post. I think that uncreative scum don't just blatantly express to prod dodge that way, and given Bugspray's vote having already been on moazamis I'm not liking that post at all.

-Jimothy
From the sheer level of excrement I am able to produce into the field, I am aware that sometimes there is gold in shit. I have no familiarity with you. There is more than simple reads to develop, there is the matter of shares tea with whom, who passes hand over hand, across spaces that do not belong to them and whom asks politely if a message may be passed upon their behalf.
Etiquette is a powerful thing to observe, and now if you would kindly pass the cream?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:46 pm

In post 157, bugspray wrote:the fact that the mozamis wagon has been stagnant for so long means scum are happy with the gamestate and basically mech confirms mozamis
VOTE: unvote

VOTE: the bulge

pedit not reading since mozamis talks about yearning heart
I find this agreeable.

I am curious as to the reasoning behind our endowed friends seemingly naked vote upon Ythan.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:12 am

I find myself concurring with Ythan. The battle of Bugspray and DkKoba is not a pretty one.
UNVOTE: Ythan - I am keen to see where this clash of the titans goes - one of the two is most certainly to be scum in my opinion.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:17 am

In post 174, mozamis wrote:not much seems to be happening, i disagree with Mike's assessment of Dunn, Dunn seems most town to me.
Then, mayhap you will instigate some discussion?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:00 am

The dormouse, as ever, is asleep within the cosy confines of his teapot.

I fail to see the relevance of this.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:24 pm

In post 181, mozamis wrote:What do you make of Bulge, Hatter?
I am vastly unimpressed by the lack of content from the player. There are a great number of questions, I see little to no acknowledgements nor engagements to follow these questions up. I have confirmed this by perusing the players ISO. There is indeed potential here, and I do not feel that the days elimination should go here.
In post 183, The Bulge wrote:
In post 172, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I find myself concurring with Ythan. The battle of Bugspray and DkKoba is not a pretty one.
UNVOTE: Ythan - I am keen to see where this clash of the titans goes - one of the two is most certainly to be scum in my opinion.
why are you so certain of that?
This clash of the titans is no theatre, however, my understanding of both players is the neither will back down, and now the "bad faith" argument has been brought into this already heated conflict, I do not trust this to be two town players arguing.

I do have an opinion on Both Slots, however, I Do wish To see where this will ultimately lead.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:27 am

It is rather different observing it. I maintain my actions were with pure intention, and to be frank I had heavily considered refusing to play with you since that encounter.

Now, my understanding of bad faith is the manipulation or extrapolation of a reason to provide a negative context, forcing into the corner. Akin to a strawman fallacy.

You have both called "bad faith" here. One of you is in a more positive light right now, the other is not so. I wish to see where this leads.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:30 am

I consider the act of calling an argument "bad faith" to be quite infuriating and to be used as a means to negate and escape what can oft be a perfectly reasonable point.

Mozamis, if you wish to remain mon amie then I ask you respect our pronouns of they/them. Thank you.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:10 am

In post 201, mozamis wrote:@Hatter, I don't understand your post about Bulge, it sounds like you don't like him, but then say you had iso'd him and don't want to see him elim? Confused, please explain.
While I do not like him, I still see potential for the read to develop and for more information to be gained from the slot. Elimination of The Bulge today will give us no connections nor affiliations nor additional information if he is scum. So far, he is swimming towards the deep line marker of my reads pool
In post 202, mozamis wrote:Jeez, the pronoun thing, I really don't get people's sensitivities on this one. But I mean no offence, go easy!
Noted, Madam.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:45 am

In post 202, mozamis wrote:Jeez, the pronoun thing, I really don't get people's sensitivities on this one. But I mean no offence, go easy!

I trust you now understand the sensitivity.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:41 pm

I believe it is loosely aimed at Mozamis and one other.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:29 pm

Then might I suggest the action of following my lead, and combining your posts. Should my observance of the time zone difference is correct, then your 4 posts still leave you with 6 remaining for the day.

Currently you are far fluffier in your content than your avatar suggests.

Dunnstra,l I am aware you are a more passive player in general, is there anything you could care to even nudge at this time?

DkKoba, where do your thoughts lie currently with regards to Bugspray?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:56 am

There was a wagon upon me? Hm.

I am content to see the serving of notices to DkKoba, Mozamies and Ythan currently.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:40 pm

Where I would want my vote to be placed ideally, would result in a banishment rather quickly. Given there is still in excess of 6 days upon the clock, that would be rather detrimental.

The other two would simply look down upon my vote with bemusement and swat my poor vote aside as though t'were yesterdays tea...

I am curious to see how The Bulbous One reactions to the situation that is being pressed firmly upon him.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:05 am

My patience has expired. I have asked you kindly to be respectful of my pronouns, I have made a point regarding the so called "sensitivity" around them, and you continue to show disrespect.

VOTE: Mozamies - A Policy vote for continued disrespect, placing him at 1 from elimination, or at Not-Mafia' elimination.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:18 am

In post 240, mozamis wrote:
In post 235, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Where I would want my vote to be placed ideally, would result in a banishment rather quickly. Given there is still in excess of 6 days upon the clock, that would be rather detrimental.

The other two would simply look down upon my vote with bemusement and swat my poor vote aside as though t'were yesterdays tea...

I am curious to see how The Bulbous One reactions to the situation that is being pressed firmly upon him.
Not sure I follow. Closest you could put anyone to an E is me, and that would still be E-2. I guess scum coul dcme in and quick hammer but 1) scum often are more cautious 2) even if they did, you guys could give 'em hell tomorrow!
The other two? other town people on the wagon you want to vote for?
I get that I might be being dumb here, so I appreciate it if you could be civil in your response. I find your style elliptic...Or is it opaque? Or oblique? one of those lol
Also if you mean the bulbous one = bulge...there is ONE vote on him. How is that "presed firmly on him".
In short, I don't really understand yyour post AT ALL, nor your reluctance to vote.

@Ythan - I know what you mean. My Hatter town read has dipped a fair bit after that post. I am giving him leniency because of his style, but more substance please Hatter!
Now, that aside I will continue to play as normal.

With Not_Mafia present, placing at someone at E-1 is essentially the same as making the elimination. Not_Mafia is a player known for immediate elimination of players at E-1. My other two options currently are Ythan and Michael Scott. Neither wagon has any interest beyond myself currently that I am aware of, and are the weaker reads from my trio of exile.
There are multiple ways, means and methods available to apply pressure and generate content beyond simply placing a vote. My observation is there is an increasing build up of a desire for content.

If I may be Frank, given your insistence upon using masculine pronouns it may help you, you appear to be failing consistently to understand me, my position, my posts, or anything I am attempting to communicate with you.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:28 am

In post 241, mozamis wrote:Plus two of my "strongest" town reads are both stylistically challenging, Michael and Hatter.
It's a sorry state of affairs when NM is looking as towny as anyone else...
In post 244, mozamis wrote:I have re-read the first five pages, and ignoring their personas/stylistic fluff, there isn't much from Michael or Hatter.
So scum in: Hatter, Michael, NM, Ythan.
You can string me up for changing my mind a lot, I appreciate it's unhelpful.
But I will only be voting for Hatter, Mike, Nm or Ythan today.
And before any of those four complain: you just dont look as town as the others. If you are town, sorry. If you are scum, then cool.
This duo of verbose vomit are quite notable. Within the space of 30 minutes, you have inverted your strongest town reads. You have shown knowledge of Not_Mafia as a player and of their style which immediately debunks your assault upon me for my caution around the vote.
In post 245, mozamis wrote:
In post 243, Ythan wrote:It is unfortunate that you have turned on Hatter right as I shifted my vote to you while still agitating for their elimination.

You did make me think about Hatter.
You up for a Hatter elim? I'm certainly up for getting something going, no one seems interested in your elim.
VOTE: MAD HATTERS TEA PARTY

Feel bad, 'cos I like
THEIR
style, but ultimately very little content from him and a LOT of evasive answers.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:11 pm

I will not tolerate a continued barrage of disrespect upon my person without retribution. This matter has now been escalated.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:40 am

For my own sanity, I will be largely disregarding Mozamies from this point. My vote there will remain in place as per my policies regarding what has happened.

Welcome to the list, Rathe. Now, you are considerably more chatty here than you were in our previous battle - where both Raya and myself were essentially holding your hand through the game attempting to glean information and reads from you. You are quite forthcoming here and I am quite sure you can understand that I find this suspicious.

Now this is quite newb-telly what I am about to say, and as such I am willing to disregard it provided your rebuttal is suitable.
You have made some good solid points up Mozamies in this game, yet, you are not willing to place them in your PoE because of your belief that Mafia are rarely voted upon the first day. I will take you back to Animals uPick where we successfully chain-eliminated mafia and days 1, 2 and 3 securing the game.

You do seem quite keen to derail from Mozamies and onto me, am I considered a threat after Animals uPick?

I wish to emphasise once again that your behaviour is as different as Night is to the Day.

I was townreading DkKoba, however, I do have bias in that I am often incorrect in my reads upon them.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:31 am

This game is quite different yes, and you are quite different yourself.

Oh and by the by, I would be careful of your post count due to the global restriction.

That said, there is significantly greater content overall from you, than there was in that game. Here you are quite willing to make a stand, there you were not. Here, you have reads, there, you did not.
Now, my conclusion is that you may enjoy a red letter more than a green one, and I find the difference in your ways quite startling.

In post 274, Rathe wrote:
In post 272, Michael Scott wrote:I think Moz and Hatter are most likely opposite alignments. Why are you leaning towards scum!Hatter?
i think so too

lots of reasons
i think mozamis is probably just town mafia r mostly not voted day 1
Animals uPick had a mafia elimination D1.

jumped on mozamis too easy n with no reason
My reasons have been made clear.

voted for ythan cuz of lack of sincerity how do u fight that its subjective
posts have no substance writes a lot but says nothing
I disagree, I do believe everyone present here has a read upon me of some sort, which means my content is not only readable, it has what people believe to be alignment indicative content, flow, and intent.

doesnt rly sort
i townread a lot of slots
Whom? And Why?
Now this is the post that I believe details your reads. My responses and challenges have been made in a lovely
blue

Now, you are posting quite often, are not directing your posts well - so I do apologise should I have responded to anything not aimed at myself - and are making a great amount of noise without provide much beyond commentary and consensus.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:18 pm

In post 306, Rathe wrote:mad hatter i think u r mafia i dont want to battle too much with u
Nuance is a very powerful tool, and extrapolation an interesting one.

A discussion and clarification is VERY different to a battle. That you immediately jumped to this being a battle speaks volumes about how you consider me and my positions in this game. Extrapolation then leads me to believe you are fearful of me for some reason. We now enter "tinfoil" territory. I believe this is due to the interactions you've witnessed between myself and mozamies, and you are fearful of my turning my attentions to you and establishing the connections between you both.

Refusing to engage with me will only be detrimental to you, ultimately. Locking a read on me with so little witnessable process is also incredibly detrimental overall in my opinion.

For now, I am confident throwing a solve out of Mozamies and Rathe both reading independently and associatively.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:19 am

In post 315, Rathe wrote:yes i think u r mafia
Why, is important.

Also the section you quoted is irrelevant but I am now secure upon my read.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:33 pm

In post 12, DkKoba wrote:i meant the only mechanic thing that matters is we use the list d2 and only consider abstaining from so if we lim scum d1.

lim town today -> use list everytime

lim scum today -> discuss publishing based on gamestate
I believe the optimal action is to use the list.

I fail to see why we would delay in using this list. It would send to another night phase, however, if my understanding of the mechanical information provided is correct?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:35 pm

Ah, even nights are skipped.

Then the matter falls down to are we willing to investigate the wagon formations yesterday, I imagine some people have a bone to pick with myself as a result, or do we wish to obtain the list prior to this?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #32) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:33 am

VOTE: Let us witness the list in that case, curious as to why Michael did not just make the vote.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:46 am

I am surprised my mark failed to appear upon the list.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:06 am

Outside would be better I believe. We have 1 in 3 to find as opposed to 2 in 5.

Meaning todays eliminations are myself, Michael and bugspray.

I do have some dungeoneering shenangians that are a priority currently, so analysis will come later.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:40 am

If we aim within the list:
- Players in the list have a 1-in-2 (2-in-4) chance of hitting mafia.
- Players outside the list have 2 in 5 of hitting mafia.

Aiming outside the list:
- Players inside the list have a 1-in-3 chance of hitting mafia.
- Players outside the list have a 1-in-2 chance of hitting mafia.

The pool for consideration is smaller outside of the list, maxed at 3 players to considered. Inside the list requires 4 to 5 players to be considered.

If you wish to place your vote upon me, then do so.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #36) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:04 am

In post 354, Ythan wrote:The way I see it I have a 50/50 chance of hitting scum on the list but I'm still more confident just voting you. I intend to review Michael and Rathe though before I do that.
Regardless of qualifiers, you still hold bias towards my slot, understandably.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #37) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:52 am

In post 358, Ythan wrote:That bias is called a scum read.
Which is an incorrect read.

In truth, I fully expect my elimination to happen today regardless of my efforts due to my in shoving the wagon before my invoking of policy. I will endeavour to provide a summary regardless.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #38) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:18 pm

If you wish to look at a purely odds based approach yes, however, mafia is more than just the odds. A greater pool allows for greater complexity. We have one banishment where we can be wrong.

Therefore the smaller pool is the better option.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:55 am

In post 369, Rathe wrote:
In post 353, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Outside would be better I believe. We have 1 in 3 to find as opposed to 2 in 5.
if u r mafia u have to say this no it would be too obvious to say otherwise
i think town would not want to just get eliminated
Using your approach here then Dunnstral is mafia aligned.

Michael I am quite interested in your NM tell, for clarity precisely how confident are you in this being correct?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:18 am

In post 396, The Bulge wrote:a really weak reason to be "very happy" with my elim, that is. surely there's more?

Hatter can you answer please
Yourself and Michael Scott, if memory serves.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:20 am

In post 392, bugspray wrote:
In post 353, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Outside would be better I believe. We have 1 in 3 to find as opposed to 2 in 5.

Meaning todays eliminations are myself, Michael and bugspray.

I do have some dungeoneering shenangians that are a priority currently, so analysis will come later.
i'm on the list
My apologies, I appear to have confused Rathe with yourself.

Rathe would be my current choice in the 2 I have before, for reasons previously stated.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:26 am

In post 407, Rathe wrote:i already answered ur question in
VOTE: bugspray
The result of which to me appears as though you were informed.

The heads upon the block should be Rathe, N_M, and one other.

Presuming Michael is correct with regards to Not_Mafia - the audacity of bringing forward such a claim with the conviction and evidence he did is certainly one that I do not believe a member of the Mafia would bring.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:00 pm

I am awaiting consensus on where we should vote, N_M using Michaels slip, or Rathe based on my belief that voting outside of the list is the better option due to overall increased odds based on the smaller pool.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:05 pm

In post 421, bugspray wrote:Every single one of the bulge's arguments are LHF that stand up to little scrutiny. 419 is calling out a lurker with more words.
Read a bulge post and ask if it looks like it genuinely is looking for scum
This one does amuse me.
In post 419, The Bulge wrote:I want to take a look at hatter to see if I can find anything that supports my gut feeling they're happy with the slow unproductive pace of the game. not sure how to better explain atm and like I have no meta experience with them but it seems to me that they're holding back somewhat in terms of actually advancing the game, just the impression I get from their style.
Disregarding of the matter that I am the second most active player in the game...
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:19 am

My concern in this game is the elimination of threats to masses. I require slight pressure to function optimally and while I have no doubt in my ability to take control of this game and use my persona and strength of will as a deux ex machina...

I do not wish to. The effort required is not sustainable for a healthy Hatter.

The manner of your reflections and summarisation of your thoughts also leads me to believe you are also capable of much much more, but you seem lazy in comparison. Have you perhaps lost your muchness?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:43 pm

My, it appears my logic regarding the complexity of the pool is as mad as I... not unless Im mistaken we need a correct elimination today, what are peoples considerations around the Michael Scott tell upon Not_Mafia?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:28 pm

In post 432, Rathe wrote:VOTE: mad hatter
And a good morning to you too.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:02 pm

In post 409, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Mad Hatters
In post 432, Rathe wrote:VOTE: mad hatter
I must confess I find these most intriguing.

Michael I am inclined to offer you a named place at my table...

While I understand the maths for shooting on the list, I feel voting for rathe would be quite a powerful move at this time, and would confirm Not_mafia's alignment as anti-town.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:08 am

In post 435, bugspray wrote:
In post 434, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:While I understand the maths for shooting on the list, I feel voting for rathe would be quite a powerful move at this time, and would confirm Not_mafia's alignment as anti-town.
How would elimiating rathe today confirm NM's alignment?
Why did you specifically say anti-town rather than scum?

What woudl we learn abot n_m's alignment if rathe flips green?
What woudl we learn abot n_m's alignment if rathe flips red?
My aren't you full of questions today. Defending your allies? I suppose I should entertain you...

Rathe and Not_Mafias associatives are strong enough for me to connect the two.
The difference to me in this setup is negligible.

If Rathe flips green, as unlikely as it is, I believe the game is over.
If Rathe flips red, the associatiatives at there.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:13 am

In post 438, Not_Mafia wrote:Why has Mad Hatters not been eliminated yet?
For the same reason you have not. People are considering what has been presented.

I am now confident enough to VOTE: Not_Mafia
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:57 am

In post 442, bugspray wrote:Feels like mhtp's responses to my questions were done as a chore to make the problem go away
I would simply ignore your, your presence in this game has been minimal and you are not a concern to me.

As you have extended an intent to attempt to discredit my answers, I will offer the same courtesy.

Your numbers are impressive, but simple. You do not account for the complexity of human nature, nor do you provide allowances for bias.

Your numbers, are worthless.
In a game of psychological assessment there exists bias from many locations. Experience of the game, hunting prowess, personae moving to disguise. All the while attempting to look busy, to find the holes, find the agenda. And then further to the creation of connects which results in our fun little game being a behemoth of a web.

The difficult of the uninformed majority is that they must lie, they must use manipulation and hide behind logic as much as they possibly can.

Your numbers, are logical.
Nothing more than an attempt to look busy and engaged in the hunting process.

You are attempting to hide behind the jabberings of insanity whilst bearing a shield of cold mathemathical logic.

Meanwhile, my solve is created.
Michael is confident within their read of Not_Mafia's guilt.
Not_mafia simply wishes for my eviction, nothing more would ever dare be presented.
Rathe has been quite careful around Not_Mafia, and yet sheeps happily.
Bugsprays attempts to discredit me further are clear, as they know I am capable of stepping up when required.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:59 am

Nae lits git doon to batttle
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #53) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:29 am

In post 450, The Bulge wrote:That's E-2 by my count, I might pop in later tonight to see what's happening and think about throwing down a vote. People keep saying its lylo but I haven't looked into that?
Aye, 8 havin a wee battle, 5 o dem White Queens Pieces, 3 o the Red Queens Pieces. So think hard, an think long. Is no lie ah've struggled 'ere, ah confessed that long afore Bulge's post.

Thing about t'game mechanics 'ere, is they're crucial.

In't pool ye got 50% in rae numbers. Thing is, this no time for the rae numbers.

Michal has caught No Mafia wi a tell they're sold on, ah got 50% in mah pool o being accurate on rae number too. There's no wae Michal dunae go fer me 'ere as scum - so e's town by mah reckonin.

Yoo so keen on meta, goo look ait Animals uPick 2 again, nae you dare tell me, Rathe is playin t'same 'ere n'there

Not o'ny that, none o ye are even followin t'numbers good ol spray bottles given wi ye jumps on me.

Why go all that effort, just tae throw it oot and goo against ye numbers anywae?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:40 am

My boy, from your perspective either myself or Michael is the remaining scum.

We absolutely cannot be partners.

follows quite the sensible logic in my opinion.

Now Rathe would you care to add reason behind your vote upon me? I recall it rather lacking in clothing.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #55) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:26 am

In post 470, bugspray wrote:My numbers were not as useful as I thought, hmm
Pardon me while I sip my tea, and point out the complexity of the game was something I had pointed out. Thought not quite as bluntly.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #56) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:48 am

Hm, it appears my thoughts were also unsound, as there is no nightkill. I am quite mad though, what is your excuse?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #57) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:46 am

In post 473, Rathe wrote:u backed urself to a corner with
u gave a good point about mad hatter not being mafia
i agree cuz it makes sense but
then u had to scumread me
but u r wrong cuz i am not mafia
but i think u know that
Perhaps I may encourage you to pursue Michaels ISO, and see if you are able to compose a short list of contradictions or such that may indicate an anti-town agenda, intent, or assosiation?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #58) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:11 am

Yes that was my mistake, my apologies. I am less concerned about being dismissed at this point, as it will suitably turn the attention to Rathe.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #59) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:52 am

In post 482, The Bulge wrote:
In post 480, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Yes that was my mistake, my apologies. I am less concerned about being dismissed at this point, as it will suitably turn the attention to Rathe.
ok so if we did Rathe today and he flipped green, what would you suggest we do?
You immediately look at myself and Michael. Which come tomorrow will not be an issue as we will be confirmed by the red flip of Rathe.

VOTE: Rathe

Not_Mafia is our next elimination.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #60) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:42 pm

In post 485, The Bulge wrote:I would like for both Hatter and Mike to please respond as in-depth as is appropriate to my
I don't recall seeing anything in there that required answering, but I do believe that Hare just unwrapped a fresh Battenburg cake that Chesh brought along.

Attempting to find a colour that works across all themes is a pain, so I will be trying this for my inline responses and commenary.

In post 481, The Bulge wrote:yikes that is a mess of a post. not sure yet what it means for Mike's alignment since I still feel so strong about Hatter, but I know I don't want to vote Rathe today.
Your conviction to your reads and mild implication that you may be willing to reconsider certainly shows some town logic.

In post 453, Michael Scott wrote:@Bulge, I don’t think scum!Hatter comes out of the gate today and starts by pushing for an off-list mis-elimination, when they themselves are off the list (e.g. , , etc.).
very flawed logic. besides the obvious Wifom potential here, scum!Hatter has 2 partners on the list, so this objectively means absolutely nothing, since no matter what in this scenario scum is forced to advocate for an elim within a pool containing scum.
I must remember that there is no nightkills when I type out these verbose paragraphs... Elminating me places Michael and Rathe at 50/50. Bugspray, yourself and Not_mafia have sufficient connections and associatives established there - as well as anti-associatives to guide future revocation of party invitations.

If Hatter is scum and there is an off-list mis-elimination today, then that just puts them in a difficult 1vs1 tomorrow. Your argument wrt to Hatter’s push on Rathe is that they are taking advantage of the fact that Rathe is new, and that scum!Hatter would be inclined to put themselves off-list with Rathe to setup a 1vs1.
few things. first of all I think it would be stupid to put all 3 scum on the first list. second, any time we miseliminate, by nature of the game of mafia, the pool narrows. third, obviously the ideal Daytime outcome for scum in any game is to achieve a miselimation. So with all this considered, assuming scum is highly unlikely to give any spread besides 2 on/1 off with the first list, even their ideal scenario (a miselim, whether on or off the list) narrows that respective pool down to a 50% chance, higher (66% or 100%) ftpov of the remaining townies in that pool. Scum is in a very tough spot tomorrow regardless of what happens today, since there is a higher scum:town ratio than usual, and because we have more information (from the lists) than the average town in a vanilla setup.
I do not believe Rathe is new. This is Rathes second game with myself, and the former game was just as mechanically convoluted as this one, if for other reasons. I attempted to guide Rathe to speak more in our previous game, as did Raya, and Rathe took it quite well but remained rather silent still. I suspect Rathe is an alternate account playing the fool, and much more so than I. The list given is an optimal list from my perspective.

this next whole paragraph is incredibly disconnected from reality.
I could see why scum!Hatter might target Rathe specifically for a 1vs1, but I don’t think they would push for that 1vs1 to take place today.
ok, and they're not, so? They suggested we elim off the list but haven't pushed one way or the other very significantly. Pay attention to Hatter's posting today. they've been so on the fence between wanting N_M and wanting Rathe today that I thought they were a squirrel.
Last I checked, I was a "human" of some description. I much prefer being a Hatter, mind. I confess I am on the fence about either elimination, because I believe both are scum, and therefore I am happy with either being eliminated. Rathe would be better, but I am unsure of the Michaels flexibility. I can assure you my vote will not move today unless some quite exceptional circumstance demands it.
The better move, given how much heat Hatter has taken, would be to instead push for an on-list mis-elimination today, and then try to push Rathe as the final mis-elimination. Yes, Hatter did join us on Not_Mafia, but they also have put themselves in a position where it would be difficult for them to back off of their Rathe scumread if Rathe did become wagoned given their stances. If Auro and I started a wagon against Rathe and that wagon gained traction, then scum!Hatter is forced to join that wagon and then deal with the fallout (i.e., a 1vs1 against us) after Rathe flips town. If Hatter is scum, then I think they would want to avoid that scenario.
if we miselim on the list today, why in the fuck would we try to hit 1/3 instead of 2/4 tomorrow?? like you said, they can't just drop the Rathe push without looking bad, but Hatter has certainly not done anything to personally ensure today's elim goes one way or the other. they have themselves they expect or have at some point expected to be today's elim. My theory is that they don't want to stir the pot and risk giving us any additional associative tells to work with, since we already have the foundations laid for gathering that information in the form of our lists (ie, we have several pairings that cannot possibly be partnered together, far more information than the average town at this point in the game), and since the outcome of today in the grand scheme of things does not majorly affect scum's shot at winning, imo, because no outcome leaves them in a particularly comfortable spot. I think the best play for scum today is simply to ensure the town doesn't gain any traction and start collaborating/finding each other and being generally more productive. there is a disproportionate number of scum in this setup, odds are high that we hit them throwing darts blindfolded, so ideally for them the game stays this slow, and the town continues to throw suspicions around left and right and jumping from wagon to wagon to wagon, so if we do manage to get some kind of useful flip, there isn't anything useful with which to cross-reference it.
I can assure you that when the time comes I draw my drafting notice to the Red Queens Court, I will remain a Hatter, and you will not detect me as the traitor I would be. I am glad you have drawn my attention to that post of mine again, upon my todo list goes to observe the votes upon the wagon that saw Moz sad walk home.

What I would expect from scum!Hatter with an off-list group of {us, Rathe, Hatter} is to not fully commit to wanting to push either of Rathe or us. They might claim to strongly scumread Rathe, but they would feign some suspicion of our slot to justify wanting to eliminate from the on-list group. The fact that Hatter has taken such a hardline stance on Rathe being scum is part of the reason why I think town!Hatter and scum!Rathe is much more likely than the other way around.
disagree. coming into today suspicious of both other players in Hatter's pool while still advocating to vote within the other pool would look incredibly scummy on the surface. Scum also isn't going to necessarily keep every single door open at all times. that's a very scummy and very risky way to present oneself in this game, so if they specifically chose Rathe as their target (which I explained in my previous post, vis-a-vis their rapport and Rathe's newb status) I see no need to include you as an out as well, if they didn't think it likely you'd be strung up today.
As I have said previously, I do not consider Rathe a newbie. There is nuance there that most newbies lack. In truth I don't quite see what you're getting at here. Do you mean that my fence sitting squirrelish behaviours are scummy, or that my locking and loading, as it were, on Rathe is scummy? I get the sense you may believe whichever is most convenient here.

I also still don’t buy that town!Rathe thought the scumteam was Hatter/us/Bugspray on day one but hammered Moz anyways because he thought it was pointless to try and push someone that he scumread.)
however I will take a look at this later.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #61) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:25 am

In post 490, Not_Mafia wrote:Let's save Hatters the trouble of finding a font colour and just eliminate
them
I realise that was likely unintentional, but I have fixed your post for you.

Given there are typically 16,581,375 colours for me to choose from, I am quite sure I will find one which works me in the future.

I do find myself quite fond of this, for example.
as opposed to attempting to use a solarised face.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #62) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:47 am

In post 492, Rathe wrote:
In post 478, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Perhaps I may encourage you to pursue Michaels ISO, and see if you are able to compose a short list of contradictions or such that may indicate an anti-town agenda, intent, or assosiation?
it is process of elimination
u can read my other posts to see y im voting michael scott n not u anymore
i am town so i know one of u is mafia n maybe it isnt u
now that i know u r not partners i know i was wrong on the towns I had on the list
Then I would like you to towncase me, given your voting behaviour, this could be interesting.

I wish to see, with as much detail as you can muster, why you now believe that I am town.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #63) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:40 am

You seem rather unsure of yourself Dunnstral, perhaps reevalute and come to a more firm conclusion...
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #64) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:35 am

In post 504, Rathe wrote:
In post 494, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Then I would like you to towncase me, given your voting behaviour, this could be interesting.

I wish to see, with as much detail as you can muster, why you now believe that I am town.
people always ask me things i already answer
look back at my posts and then ask me something u dont get
im not doing all that for u or michael scott or anybody
i have given my thoughts if u want to know just read
My dear, the Caucus Race has more of a point than your circular shenanigans.
VOTE: Rathe
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #65) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:44 am

Oh I was already there, well that's what I get for having coffee instead of tea.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #66) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:06 pm

In post 510, Ythan wrote:Hatter I hope you're really getting a lot out of your posting gimmick because it's unfun for me to read.
You are the second person to state something to this effect.

My response is simple: Yes I do quite enjoy this gimmick, it has suitably created a mask for my self and allows this alt account to function as both expected and required.
I am here for my enjoyment. Nothing more, nothing less.
In post 514, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 488, The Bulge wrote:I think it would be best to. our best case scenario then gives us 2 conftowns. what's your suggestion?
In post 446, Dunnstral wrote:In my mind this game is revolving around whether Mad Hatter is scum or not right now

My thoughts are that there are some slots I have some suspicions on and most of them seem to want hatter dead

VOTE: Not_Mafia
can you elaborate on what specific connections you'd make with a hatter flip?
That's not what I meant, I meant I was hesitant to vote for hatter because of other player's stances on hatter
I am quite sure you are more than capable of formulating your own position with details as opposed to what appears to be "There is a general consensus here, and I will act as such."
In post 515, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 501, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:You seem rather unsure of yourself Dunnstral, perhaps reevalute and come to a more firm conclusion...
I already have my vote in place. What more do you want from me, to switch to you?
I wish for you to have confidence and a firm stance.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #67) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:35 pm

I fail to see the relevance of this...

The recently completed Dark Waltz III had Unwnd/The Green Wind confess that he is unable to perceive me through my gimmick here.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #68) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:05 am

Au contraire, the reasoning is quite important.

Not_mafia, please provide some content or reasoning beyond simply saying "eliminate me" like a damnable darlek.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:15 am

In post 528, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 527, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Au contraire, the reasoning is quite important.

Not_mafia, please provide some content or reasoning beyond simply saying "eliminate me" like a damnable darlek.
No
Then I put it to you, oh Rollout Monster, that you are simply bluntshifting attention from yourself and Rathe knowing full well Michaels tell upon you is legitimate and that you know the threat of confirmation of 2 town damages your chance to win quite severely.

Why do you not vote Rathe?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #70) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:00 am

In post 535, Rathe wrote:UNVOTE: Michael Scott
You may be getting quite frustrated with me at this time...

Why?

One of us 3 contains 1 scum. If you're unvoting Michael, you should be voting me.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #71) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:39 pm

In post 540, Ythan wrote:I looked at Michael (having earlier reviewed Hatter) and Hatter is scummier than Michael. That leaves Rathe. I also intend to do another skim of Hatter after learning their secret identity.
Thats just rude :P
In post 541, Ythan wrote:
In post 540, Ythan wrote:I also intend to do another skim of Hatter after learning their secret identity.
That took two seconds Hatter is scummier regardless sorry Hatter.
Now that you are aware of the modus operandi of my true form, surely you should be aware that I am oft considered to be scum by sheer misfortune and methodology that I employ. While this account was intended to both provide a gimmick and mask, (Technically for R more than the rest of us - #OSDD) would it not be fair to employ that within your read?

A weapon used against me can also be used to defend me, after all.

I am most curious as to the avoidance of engaging Rathe?
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:38 pm

Am I genuinely to believe that the maligned are so content with this gamestate that there are no new posts in over 13 hours?
VOTE: Not Mafia - Given the impending deadline. Though I would much prefer a Rathe elimination.

I would say I will see you on the morrow, however, I do not anticipate awaking upon daybreak.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #73) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:21 am

In post 571, Not_Mafia wrote:Just elim Hatter omg
Careful, should you keep shaking like that you risk bringing all the boys to your yard.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #74) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:21 am

Michael is absolutely not the elimination here.

The solve is Rathe, Bulge and Not_Mafia.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #75) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:17 pm

It is time for my rapid elimination it would seem. My updated solve lies within Dunnstral, Rathe and Bulge.

Michael why were you so confident in a tell which was wrong?

I consider offlist still the optimal method.

My thought, in the simples form, have been given. Enjoy.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #76) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:15 am

Rathe, for one with so much conviction upon me, your stance upon me is built as jelly.

I must insist you now construct a full and complete scumcase upon me.

Michaels pocketing of me has been noted, and I find myself agreeing to his points.

Some study of my own is needed. I will return tomorrow, after my pain is numbed once more.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #77) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:26 pm

Well played folks, admittedly not my most enjoyable game but that was more to the slower pace.

Nobody was in any danger of really falling foul of the ruleset beyond the first day that I saw, so I am disappointed it wasn't moving a little faster...

And now my secret identity is revealed, this alt will be allowed to fade :)

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”