Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Andante »

In post 897, Save The Dragons wrote:i'd like to state for the record i don't think you're bad at this game, i have never said that nor will i ever. it's not how i play.
In post 891, Andante wrote:
- appeal to emotion for getting wagoned
* ok, so what? my reaction to votes on me. I don't think I've really ATE'd much this game, want me to just sit here going "guys I'm bad! take it easy on me!!!" cause I'm not doing that, I know I'm not complete trash at this, and my main goal is trying to figure out who is scum and who is annoying town right now.
you're using AtE right now, saying woe is me. it's not about being bad or good. you actually successfully utilized AtE to get Robert to believe you are town.

example:
In post 744, Andante wrote:ah crap. I have 4 votes on me... I kinda hate this.... I'm just gonna dissapear for a bit and hope the votes get off me
now i get this can come from frustrated town. but the fact that it got someone off of you raises my hackles a little bit. on its own it doesn't mean much but in conjunction with the rest of my points it leads me to believe you rolled scum.

... how the heck is that ate?? I was pissed off IRL, told yall I was just gonna go away instead of throwing out personal attacks. I wasn't trying to appeal to anyone's emotions.

You are literally REACHING for every "reason" I can be scum... and you know you're reaching too. again, setting up for my town flip, cause you know I'm flipping town. "this can come from frustrated town"

I'm done conversing with you, this is literally going no where.
@anyone who is town, if you can't see why dragon is scum from this exchange this morning. whatever
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 898, Andante wrote:ESPECIALLY when your entire argument rides on the fact I'm a "noob"
In post 891, Andante wrote:i'm actually giving her some credit for her chat mafia experience here.
Stop it.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Andante »

no. I'm literally over this. you didn't think for a second I could be town based on my response?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Andante »

If I were in your shoes, I'd have been like, give me a second, could this come from town? and I just locked into this conf bias pov... no, you continued to reach for stuff against me
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:02 am

In post 891, Andante wrote:
- gut read on the slot
gut read? I've been trying real hard to find scum, this feels like you putting words down to make your post seem longer to try and intimidate me... Why would any of us here care about a gut read, when your only argument for me is "her reads confuse me, she over reacts, and this is what my gut says" If you're playing this on your gut read, and giving me 0 credit this game, going "she could be noob-town" to set up for me flipping town, trying to discredit anything I say, if anything, this makes me feel more like I'm on the right track.

I'm not claiming to be a professional scumhunter, but let me say, I'm far from bad. And I know you fail to see it, but I quite honestly do. not. care. If you can't actually articulate a read/ give examples of posts, what makes you think your gut is right?? like, nothing you said against me is even relevant without links to posts, so if you wanna go, let's go, I'd love to hear more on how noob/bad I am.

I look forward to your response!
- Andante
i am not 100% confident you are scum. no one should be 100% confident anyone is scum. that's a good way to be proven wrong. it's just who i am.

i. for. the. millionth. time. am. not. saying. you. are. bad.

i never have.

never will.

noob does not mean bad and i have tried to not call you a noob here. I don't think you are noob-town. i think you're scum who knows exactly what they are doing.

if you disagree, please quote me. and i will apologize. but the fact you keep saying it sounds like you're trying to frame the argument a certain way and it is not that way. i don't like it from a town perspective.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Andante »

In post 903, Andante wrote:If I were in your shoes, I'd have been like, give me a second, could this come from town? am I just locked into this conf bias pov... no, you continued to reach for stuff against me

sorry, it should read like that.. I need to proofread.. well I actually need to step away lmao this is literally an online game, shouldn't be pissing me off IRL
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:03 am

In post 903, Andante wrote:If I were in your shoes, I'd have been like, give me a second, could this come from town?
In post 888, Save The Dragons wrote: she could be noob-town but there's a lot going against her
hmm.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:05 am

In post 905, Andante wrote:
In post 903, Andante wrote:If I were in your shoes, I'd have been like, give me a second, could this come from town? am I just locked into this conf bias pov... no, you continued to reach for stuff against me

sorry, it should read like that.. I need to proofread.. well I actually need to step away lmao this is literally an online game, shouldn't be pissing me off IRL
i apologize this is pissing you off IRL it is not my intent.

i am trying to find scum here and i think you are it. if i'm wrong i'm wrong but i'm here to play the game.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Andante »

ok, thank you for being nicer.

haha scum who knows exactly what I'm doing? oh how I wish I could link one of my scum forum games, but it's a different site that I no longer have access to (rip epicmafia lol)

and I keep seeing it, cause I know I'm town, and I've genuinely been trying. I'm gonna do one of my quick strats real quick (not gonna be quick at all lmao)

also "no one should be 100% confident anyone is scum." that's not how I really play lmao I get 100% confident... and it's a tunnel from there, and I'm never wrong lol so until I'm wrong, I keep that ego held high of my votes this game, I'd have to say only this recent vote is where gut told me to go, Lemons feels very weird still, I'll probably look into past games to see if this is how they play, I'm still convinced Lemons is scum, has TMI and playing too matter of fact-ly
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:10 am

In post 883, Robert M Hunter wrote:STD suggesting I fell for Andante's AtE struck me as scummy.
i don't think i'm the only one who thinks this.

why is it scummy?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Andante »

My only thing is it's like, I feel like I'm contributing a lot more effort than a handful of people here.

lol my role is definitely informed, I have info, but hey, we wanna vote me out, guess we don't want the info (and no I will not be outing it)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:17 am

Post by Andante »

In post 909, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 883, Robert M Hunter wrote:STD suggesting I fell for Andante's AtE struck me as scummy.
i don't think i'm the only one who thinks this.

why is it scummy?

Considering Robert's most recent line about pooky's wifom... yet saying that? actually... thanks for bringing this up!!!

In post 895, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 892, Andante wrote:Why would scum enter the game going "YES IM SCUM"
I thought it was modkillable to pretend to play against your wincon???

ok at these 2 lines from Robert... Something feels really off here, like, this line is almost just straight up dumbtelling (Robert conveniently disappeared after the question) and the first line in is far from being clueless. Which has me thinking one of 2 things
*#883, someone said something about that in scum chat, so Robert was like "ok, I'll call it out", and #895 is just Robert genuinely being confused
*Other option I'm thinking, Robert was genuine in #883 then purposely dumbtold in #895

but I'm not seeing these 2 posts coming from a town scumhunting pov
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:17 am

Post by Andante »

I'm gonna flip to Robert for now

VOTE: Robert

Like, those lines, just feel VERY off to me
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Andante »

oh I completely ignored your question to me lmao sorry I had a train of thought, and acted on it. it looks like Robert was calling you the scummy one there? for saying he fell for my ate? but idk what that "ate" was. Sorry if I do it, I don't really try to use it, just happens
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:20 am

In post 819, Save The Dragons wrote:why pooky?
@Robert
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:22 am

Post by Andante »

In post 594, Robert M Hunter wrote:osuka why are you letting the lurkers slide?

haha this line made me chuckle. I'm note really liking Robert's ISO, like, he's picking and choosing when he talks here, sure he entered late due to the sub thing, but only 20 posts? he entered with a reads list, the rest of his lines? ehhh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:24 am

Post by Andante »

In post 437, Robert M Hunter wrote:I am caught up, I read regularly even though sometimes I do not post.

It's entirely my fault, but I have yet to interact with players directly, which is my favored method for evaluating alignments.

Did I miss a
GLADIATE: Bob Hunter
somewhere in Pawn's iso?

favorite method for reading is interacting with people? when all of your lines say otherwise... like, you say stuff on people, but it's just observations, I don't see anywhere where you try to initiate an interaction...
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:31 am

VOTE: Robert
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Andante »

It's like, posts like this. Sure they're nice and all for "looking towny" but if you follow them up with no posts?? and bad ones too...

Lets go through this post together (it's in a spoiler cause it's so long)

* "Andante is scum that's salty osuka is controlling the game. I keep my sr"
- Of all my lines, that one is in no way alignment indicative, I was commenting on osuka posting so much, so it's a weird one of what I posted to call out, but lets continue!

*"The more Anya posts the scummier she gets"
- Could have linked a specific post? Especially if you felt her ISO felt to you "like someone spinning her heels" Personally, I felt like Anya's lines have gotten better and better as the game went on, but hey we can all have our own reads, What robert says here feels like he put 0 effort to "reading" Anya that aside, lets keep going!!

*"I like Asteria"
- Now, Asteria is a weird one for me, her lines have felt very weird, again, Robert could link an example he likes? especially if he wanted to link a post for me? Come on dude. If you strongly TR someone, you should be doing more to convince us that TR is town...

*"Crayons has a hidden agenda"
- Ok, what makes you feel that way??

*"Haschel is a top SR with Andante"
- How on earth was I ever on the exact same level as Haschel?? Like, I'm the only sr you wanna give posts for?? come on, give a REASON for the sr... I know.. Crazy to ask for a reason for a sr.

*"Lemons is going after the LHF, I am not comfortable reading this slot today"
- Um.. what? I'm not saying we have to read everyone today, but like, you referenced Crayons having a "hidden agenda" and it sure looks like your hidden aganda is getting me, Andante, out... You should be open to looking at all slots this early in the game...

*"osuka is entertaining, I won't vote him no matter what"
- great "finding scum" mindset. It's so easy for scum to stick to theater mode...

*"Pawn is the LHF here, get off him"
- I think this was a genuine TMI slip if I'm being completely honest. Looks like Robert was trying to win town points from Pawn, at a time multiple people were sus of Pawn.

*"I can't out a read on salsa or I get modkilled"
- excuse me? for some of the people above you were simply like "town/scum" yet can't even do that with salsa? interesting...

*"Dragons is town"
- Like, you go from saying, I can't out a read without getting modkilled to simply calling him town...

Like, this is just one example, long posts do not automatically make someone town. Sure I skimmed it before cause I hate reading long posts, and I DOUBT any of yall will read this, but it's like, if you actually look at his lines.... Robert's lines are so bad.... they have to come from scum.

Spoiler:
In post 449, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 362, Andante wrote:Serious question though, why is Osuka trying to control the game?
When I read this, my mind immediately jumped to the possibility of
Andante
-scum being salty about osuka controlling the game. My scum read on this player slot remains unchanged.

Upon seeing more
Anya
posts, I am less confident in my earlier town read; her iso feels like someone spinning her heels.

I still very much like
Asteria
's pointed and fearless presence.

Green Crayons
' posting is opaque to me, for lack of a better word. I would say... it feels like there's an agenda somewhere, but it's being hidden, resulting in voids in the flow of ideas. How poetic was that?

Haschel
is still pretty bad, with the lurking and the no-follow-up idle questions. Along with
Andante
, a top scum read.

I do like
Insidious Lemons
' boldness but there is a case to be made that he could be scum going after the low-hanging fruit. I am not comfortable reading this slot today.

I am so entertained by
osuka
's posts that I would resist voting him even if he confessed.

Surprise, I'm (cautiously still) moving
Pawn
out of the litter box into the kitten drawer. I see a whole lot of attention-grabbing terrible logic and cornered animal lashing out. His bad pushes get backlash but he doubles down like a townie instead of letting go like a good little scum.

Salsabil Faria.
I have formed an opinion on this player slot but it could be the kind of reason that will get me modkilled.

I've grown to like
Save The Dragons
as town so I will move this player from "ambiguous" to "kitten."

My town read of
VFB
is unchanged.

KITTENS
Robert M Hunter MaxTheFox
osuka
Asteria
Anya
VFP
PawnsGambit
Save The Dragons

AMBIGUOUS
InsidiousLemons

SCUMMY RODENTS
Andante
Andresvmb
Haschel Cedricson
Salsabil Faria
Green Crayons
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Andante »

That's the longest post I have ever made lmaooo
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Andante »

I know yall don't wanna read, but like, I'm currently like 99% sure Robert is flipping scum, so if you think Robert is town, I'd love to hear it. Robert, if you're town, sorry, but I don't think you could convince me not to vote you here, unless you had some valid effort to find scum? but chilling on the Andante wagon won't help me flip lmao
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Andante »

Dang, sorry about the little outburst this morning Dragons :/ but thanks to your help!!! I think we found one :)
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:15 am

In post 878, Salsabil Faria wrote:
@Save The Dragons
, why do you think
Andante
isn't noob-town but noob-scum?
Salsa, how do you feel about Andante?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:16 am

robert, can you give an updated reads list?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:37 am

Post by VFP »

In post 882, Green Crayons wrote:Why do you have this feeling

Who is hiding behind humor

Why is humor AI here
Because everyone in the game seems to be allowing it to happen.
If you set a line where jokes or sarcasm can easy be used as a deflection then it will be abused.

Normally having a player or 2 with this attitude doesn't mean much but considering how half the players are reacting to making reads / confirming reads / or generally posting, I think that scum will be taking advantage of this.

This isn't how games are normally and says a lot since I'm not overly a serious player standardly.

I'm surprised you are asking who is posting 'humour in this game. Are you just looking for particular comments to try and pull up rather than reading the game?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”