Micro 1011 | mafiascum rpg | gg

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Mon May 17, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by unwnd »

Ego
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (isolation #1) » Tue May 18, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 348, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 336, srckz wrote:Mafia can be played in a lot of ways, if the end result were to just townread people and then vote the scums with no ambiguous grey it would be boring

I just think in a setup like this I wouldn't be so forthright
Why?

I often have difficulty concealing my opinions, and I feel like if I post enough scum will know where I stand anyway. Also when I want to post in a mafia game I'll post and generally that post will involve thoughts on the game so /shrug

Also the grey area comes in who to townread and why
Could you see yourself sticking with a Isis TR for a long period of time like you've declared about Koba? Ydra?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (isolation #2) » Tue May 18, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 446, Isis wrote:Emily I have played with every person in this playerlist at least one time, except for you, depending if you're an alt. I suspect other players in the game have many pairwise records like that too. I've possibly played over ten games with Dunnstral, probably.
I assumed you were probably Hectic or Pooky or some other enfranchised player, maybe a Kanna who had just gotten a lot more free time, or Karin, Pooky, or beeboy.

It does feel like an intimate gathering of friends. Seeing the way other people approach a deep social game like mafia makes me feel connected to them, even the ones I don't know in any capacity outside of mafia. Sometimes especially those ones? They all feel incredibly familiar to me. Even if I have less total bits of information about them, all the interactions being reduced to text, the reliability and purity of everyone's signature is preserved in a sort of special way. No one ever has smeared makeup that ruins the way I envision them. No one's voice ever cracks to ruin a savvy quip in line with some facet of their personality.

The economist in me always feels like this site needs to grow and stuff, but the community's incredible retention rate makes it a greenhouse of vibrant friendships and relationships, shared memories and expected personality interactions. It's a place where in its own way I understand lots of people and yet am understood.

I feel really sappy today. My doctor said my dosage might have some emotional effects.

I suspect this game will be special to me no matter who wins it. I didn't read a single player's name besides Dunnstral who invited me, and yet it's nothing but familiar faces.

I feel the weird need to express something that I can't quite put into words. But I saw a friend I hadn't seen in two years and Saturday and he asked what I'd been up to. I lie when someone isn't really interested. He actually was though. I told him about the crazy forum mafia thing. One particular site for it.
So much of me is here.

But like

I'm terrible meandering
We need to like
Get you into this game. And out of some kind of low information stage kind of relationship with it.

I guess I'll ask you about the resonance you had with Ydrasse, or she claims with you, about wanting to not be leashed but to be helpful.
Im trying to decide if I should clear you, or her, or both of you off of it. Because I think there is some world where mafia could imagine it as a hypothetical, but it is slightly hard to fake. For one thing mafia would be in the headspace where if they're leashed they will probably do the thing infy suggested where they shoot someone and nope on out the game?

Not gonna edit this or read pedits
I agree with you and thought this was beautiful to read

I wouldn't even mind if Koba wanted to try and be more personable, I think that would tear down some walls between us

My initial response to be all 'rah' with them is that they're very competitive and don't see aspects as you've described

Warm fuzzy feelings damn
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (isolation #3) » Wed May 19, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by unwnd »

But why is unwnd talking mechanics he didn't do in Fortress I thought he hated them

It's because it's necessary especially when I disagree in how they're being used.

@Mod
Is the guillotine holder announced as well?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (isolation #4) » Wed May 19, 2021 8:16 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 899, Anya wrote:but what if your inner voice is a wolf and is manipulating you
I would have MPD?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (isolation #5) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1133, Chromium wrote:im home now but im going to take a mental break before diving in to the thread.

id really rather not be in PoE because I believe I can be reasonably read here as town by other townies -> if you do townread me, speak up. Don't let scums speak louder.

i feel like finally when i got aggressive against Isis wrt her mech suggestion, I crossed back into my old townplay which is read as "scummy" by people who read playstyle first and intent second.

i dont think im a hard person to read, people just are not comfortable in leaving their comfort zone to do so. like there's several actions i would have taken that would be scum indicative for me - like accepting isis' plan because it does benefit scum more for instance. or try to rush the day end under the guise of "theres nothing to do" rather than make an elaborate system under which people's reads can be better scrutinized(which IDK why people are trying to abandon because it is literally going to just help us down the line when people are flipped)

in my last towngame, i had lost because i didn't double down on a slot that was reading me in an incredibly uncharitable light just because someone was yelling that they were their townread and im not willing to make that mistake here.

i'd like to see more depth from others regarding their reads on others, i feel like there's little solving going on and too much mech focus and its hurting us.

i'd like to know if anyone has experience with scum!isis and if they feel that isis here is still within her scumrange.

i want to know why people are saying Anya is scummy -> I am not outting my own reasons atp, I want to see others' perspective because mine is very clearly different based on meta.

and i guess i wanna vent that the srckz slot has done nothing but dampen my enjoyment of playing here with how they have approached me. like im not sure whether im more disappointed in them as scum or town here because there's aspects of it that are horrible for either. like if you have in the past hardtunneled town me while also being town - it makes 0 sense to do 0 reeval when you are reading the same exact type of actions you scumread before as scummy again.

idk im fucking exhausted from IRL, and I feel so apprehenseive like there's not enough time, and i guess last resort i wanna say just let us resolve ourselves in the longterm, alisae especially will townspew in the longrun. if yall feel like that isnt true by limlo, you can always vote us (and lose) but thats not gonna happen here so i'm confident in saying that.

You should be more honest with yourself with posts like these instead of trying a uphold such a domineering personality that you do often. I would take earnest Koba 99/100 times. Why don't you like making posts like these? There's a bit of resentment in-between but I think it comes from misunderstanding. You don't know that literally when I'm responding to you with counterpoints that's just how discussion is. It doesn't need to be a declaration of war against your slot and you own beliefs. I don't know what they are half of the time, but I do think this is an attempt to try and explain. I cannot read your mind Koba, I only want to understand.

Even now with your paleness you still say stuff like 'im horrible' 'you hardtunneled me' as if the end result should be that You or me should look worse. I'll admit that sometimes I lash back because it goes with the old adage of
"can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen"
, but if I am making the game less enjoyable to you I will find ways to approach your slot differently. Do note that does not mean I will immediately townread you, but I will find different ways to disagree. Just stop treating me like I'm your enemy and I want to ruin the game for you. I don't.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1366 (isolation #6) » Fri May 21, 2021 3:06 am

Post by unwnd »

Rare CIA Area 51 Footage koba doesn't want you to see!! You won't believe your eyes as unwnd changes his mind [Walt Disney is an alien?!?]

Lich we were in a game together, i initially saw kobaisms then gasp changed my mind
In post 911, unwnd wrote:I am willing to believe Rebel's change in tone is not exclusive to their alignment and will instead be judging them on their intentions
This flipped town
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (isolation #7) » Fri May 21, 2021 3:08 am

Post by unwnd »

Here's another game, the exact one they linked Booneytunez apparently another game i misread them lol
In post 4008, unwnd wrote:
In post 4006, Titus wrote:
In post 3999, SirCakez wrote:Why is Koba obsessed with calling Samantha third party?
Probably because Koba's scum.

Make no mistake I believe they're incredibly anti-town and detrimental to the gamestate

I just wonder if scum would ever not let themselves have this little quality control

Shock and awe, man changed his fucking mind

How does he do it
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (isolation #8) » Fri May 21, 2021 3:13 am

Post by unwnd »

3rd and only game I've played with koba they repped out

Ok this point has been officially buried now

What did we learn? People can change their mind

Ancedotal evidence is just ancedotal evidence

And beans are the magical fruit, the more you eat the more you toot

Back to bed
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1371 (isolation #9) » Fri May 21, 2021 3:17 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1368, Emily wrote:
In post 1363, srckz wrote:Emily how can you say all I've done is try to undermine koba when every attempt to move past old meta is met with (here's another old game nobody will fucking read lest remember)
Well I don't think that's the only thing you've done. I just feel you are trying to undermine and discredit them in a way that's not very good faith on your part.
All i wanted was to read them like i would anyone else

I die with that in my heart knowing it's true

I don't enjoy being constantly met with derision

My conclusion is that i have no read on koba as it's too much of a mental task to do so

I don't stop koba from existing, or get outraged if people don't scumread them

Or agree with something

This is the last you'll hear anything from me about this, you're free to believe what you want
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1375 (isolation #10) » Fri May 21, 2021 3:42 am

Post by unwnd »

Lmao

Just lmao
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1376 (isolation #11) » Fri May 21, 2021 3:42 am

Post by unwnd »

I'm leaving
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1379 (isolation #12) » Fri May 21, 2021 3:48 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1205, srckz wrote:
In post 1204, unwnd wrote:
In post 1133, Chromium wrote:im home now but im going to take a mental break before diving in to the thread.

id really rather not be in PoE because I believe I can be reasonably read here as town by other townies -> if you do townread me, speak up. Don't let scums speak louder.

i feel like finally when i got aggressive against Isis wrt her mech suggestion, I crossed back into my old townplay which is read as "scummy" by people who read playstyle first and intent second.

i dont think im a hard person to read, people just are not comfortable in leaving their comfort zone to do so. like there's several actions i would have taken that would be scum indicative for me - like accepting isis' plan because it does benefit scum more for instance. or try to rush the day end under the guise of "theres nothing to do" rather than make an elaborate system under which people's reads can be better scrutinized(which IDK why people are trying to abandon because it is literally going to just help us down the line when people are flipped)

in my last towngame, i had lost because i didn't double down on a slot that was reading me in an incredibly uncharitable light just because someone was yelling that they were their townread and im not willing to make that mistake here.

i'd like to see more depth from others regarding their reads on others, i feel like there's little solving going on and too much mech focus and its hurting us.

i'd like to know if anyone has experience with scum!isis and if they feel that isis here is still within her scumrange.

i want to know why people are saying Anya is scummy -> I am not outting my own reasons atp, I want to see others' perspective because mine is very clearly different based on meta.

and i guess i wanna vent that the srckz slot has done nothing but dampen my enjoyment of playing here with how they have approached me. like im not sure whether im more disappointed in them as scum or town here because there's aspects of it that are horrible for either. like if you have in the past hardtunneled town me while also being town - it makes 0 sense to do 0 reeval when you are reading the same exact type of actions you scumread before as scummy again.

idk im fucking exhausted from IRL, and I feel so apprehenseive like there's not enough time, and i guess last resort i wanna say just let us resolve ourselves in the longterm, alisae especially will townspew in the longrun. if yall feel like that isnt true by limlo, you can always vote us (and lose) but thats not gonna happen here so i'm confident in saying that.

You should be more honest with yourself with posts like these instead of trying a uphold such a domineering personality that you do often. I would take earnest Koba 99/100 times. Why don't you like making posts like these? There's a bit of resentment in-between but I think it comes from misunderstanding. You don't know that literally when I'm responding to you with counterpoints that's just how discussion is. It doesn't need to be a declaration of war against your slot and you own beliefs. I don't know what they are half of the time, but I do think this is an attempt to try and explain. I cannot read your mind Koba, I only want to understand.

Even now with your paleness you still say stuff like 'im horrible' 'you hardtunneled me' as if the end result should be that You or me should look worse. I'll admit that sometimes I lash back because it goes with the old adage of
"can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen"
, but if I am making the game less enjoyable to you I will find ways to approach your slot differently. Do note that does not mean I will immediately townread you, but I will find different ways to disagree. Just stop treating me like I'm your enemy and I want to ruin the game for you. I don't.
Lol again

Did this post look like i was trying to insult you
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1382 (isolation #13) » Fri May 21, 2021 3:51 am

Post by unwnd »

Koba you literally got like a 2 week ban for toxicity in mafia games.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1387 (isolation #14) » Fri May 21, 2021 3:58 am

Post by unwnd »

Ok
Just so it's one place

1) I don't hate you
2) I don't even know you
3) I'm trying to play the game too
4) I have a null read on you
5) I'm sorry for saying you sniff your own farts, but I was really irritated
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1388 (isolation #15) » Fri May 21, 2021 4:01 am

Post by unwnd »

7) Any further discussion can be in PMs

Wait fuck where's 6 i dont remember I've lost the plot
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1390 (isolation #16) » Fri May 21, 2021 4:02 am

Post by unwnd »

I'm not scum

Look at way i tried to settle my differences with dunn

Look at how i dont explode at you despite your own read on me

Its different
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (isolation #17) » Fri May 21, 2021 4:07 am

Post by unwnd »

No because that's a losing strategy

None of this has benefitted me, or anyone really
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1399 (isolation #18) » Fri May 21, 2021 4:10 am

Post by unwnd »

I don't know how to approach koba slot and i just end up banging my head on the wall in frustration

Now Emily

What do you think? This is not what do you think of me vs koba

No, how do you read them? I will take secondary advice moving forward
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1432 (isolation #19) » Fri May 21, 2021 5:31 am

Post by unwnd »

Emily I know we are playing a game but

All that shit I'd prefer it stay put

I'd do it as either alignment because at some point I was arguing for unwnd the mafia player and not unwnd the player in this game

I make peace becase unwnd the actual human being prefers peace
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1725 (isolation #20) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by unwnd »

I really wanted the day to end. I don't get Koba's insistence upon 19 more hours of this. Overthinking can be cumbersome and I find the words on my monitor starting to blur. All I'm at right now is 'I'm going to the dungeon' I am more than fine with this and I won't combat it.
Ydra
Isis
Infinity
--
Dunn (I really did like his suggestions that much lol)
Chrom
Emily
--
Tweetie
Anya/Johnny
For my top half of reads
:
This is my pile I think wins us the game if they're just all town. I'm really running on the faith that Ydra/Infinity/Isis is not just a team or cannot possibly contain a team. I think Ydra has strongly towntold and I will hold to that read even in my death. Cross her out of the potential deeply-embedded villain tier. Infinity/Isis in my head are sitting in stasis. I have no
reason
to change my mind, but the game is still young. So why am I bringing this up? Or what's the point. I just think right now scum is just leveraging at best or just actually outpaced at this rate. The perfect game here is they're all town and we go home. I would say that I want to believe that but think Isis/Infinity would be great cop checks if we ever get them. So I would really like to see them in the dungeon at some point in this game.

For my bottom half
:
This is the pile where if I'm lucky both scum are there, or at least one. I'm not going to think about none right now. I've been sitting here thinking about how the whole day has gone so far. Reflecting on my own readlist and thinking how it's formed. I wanted to talk about this dyanmic in a more nuanced fashion. Right now I think everything else that isn't revolving around (Ydra/Isis/Infinity) content is more obfuscated than it should be. I feel like right now Anya/Tweetie are at the bottom because of that, or at least for me personally. I'm not seeing a beating town heart that gets exicted at the opprounity of potential synchnorization. Their approach to the game felt very isolated and so with that I've been going with the idea this is because what we're talking about is either 1) Unapproachble by the means of 'it would be bad to dismantle' or 2) Don't know how to break the dynamic and instead sit and say nothing. In a nutshell- They don't seem into the game. Tweetie has outright admitted this. I can't remember their goals or what they're trying to get out of anything. There's some emotionally good stuff from people like Tweetie but the game might as well be advertised as an emotion communal at this point. I'm seeing their scumminess in the lack of progression and how they stifle.

For my middle half]:
I acutually have more to talk about here because I am the type of player who thinks about their nulls a lot. It is the pile I want to sort as soon as possible almost always.It might seem out of order but my middle is where faith is.. more dependent. For Dunn, I think his attempt to reach me was in a word good. I stand by what I said about Dunn being an earnest town player and I felt that earnestness. He's not in the top though because he's not in the range of (If town then we win). That isn't a reflection of what I think of his competence either, it's just not Dunn's game. I think in some regard Dunn recognizes this, so while he is a typically more muted player, he isn't pushing the issue. I would really like to see Dunn get a PR and then use it somewhere because I think he would make a wise decision and I've been operating on the idea of getting a PR is claimed information and claimed information means a way to read someone. Dunn is not an easy read to me, but when the game is early I don't feel like being all paranoid about him. I gave him a half-ass remark as to why I changed my mind so I deserved to provide further context. Emily is someone who (as ydra said, or close to it) playing a good mediator. She gets in the middle of rabble and tries to defuse it. That is a necessary thing to do and I appreciate that. I think I can't entirely townread it however because it is much easier to observe a conflict than be apart of it. That alone gives me very slight hesistance because I think she believes if she were to take hold of the situation it could turn out bad for her. Her reads right now do not simply follow consensus which is fine but not something I can think 'well her reads are different so must be town.' Scum enjoys the controversy I think. Chrom I have more I wish to say but I'm not trying to start another shitfight. I think they're null or town and if they're scum it won't be my job to figure it out and if anyone asked me to I would shrug my shoulders at this rate.

So to summarize everything

- Infinity/Ydra/Isis hopefully all town. Ydra locktown she can egoquote me if she's not. Cop check Infinity/Isis for good things to happen.
- Anya(Johnny)/Tweeite scum. Hopefully both but I would think at the very least one. They cannot keep up with the demand of this game and have soulless reads.
- Dunn/Chrom/Emily null. I have liked some things about these players and have said 'ok I townread it' but I'm going to decide to keep them here. Please put some of these people into a dungeon as I've suggested.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2140 (isolation #21) » Mon May 24, 2021 10:49 am

Post by unwnd »

If I think you're mafia I will make it very clear

The difference between my town and scum game is that I actually believe the shit I'm saying

I'm a bit burned by some poor D1 guesses, but not so much that I feel like I can't correct it
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2244 (isolation #22) » Mon May 24, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by unwnd »

I think what matters most is the cop, and right now the dungeon should simply be a revolving door. Me/Inf/Johnny all came out. Now put the people who apparently leveled up in. Why? Because we still have majority and scum had to lie about using their night to level up anyways, so you can determine and create an honor system this way.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2318 (isolation #23) » Tue May 25, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by unwnd »

I don't see where I dumbposted, I have clear understanding of the matter

By the way, this game has me dispirited right now
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2381 (isolation #24) » Wed May 26, 2021 4:52 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2375, Emily wrote:then you can give me shit in the dead thread about being a moron or w/e

I'm sorry I'm so tunneled but you really haven't posted anything that makes me think you're town and lots of other people have :<
Why would I do that, I don't like being mislimmed but I would never let it decide my feelings in that way. I think you've been pleasant to be around and that's what is making everything more harder to unravel for me. Your pleasantness in my eyes could be a farce? It's a bit of a harrowing thought if I'm being honest. Your pleasantry is what I initially liked/townread, but your coarseness with me makes me doubt. It just feels like you're moving towards an objective that has been set up for this day. Do you really think me/Inf are scum here who would make the great plan of..incriminating ourselves? That kill doesn't happen if I'm scum, I shoot Ydra here everytime.

That's another aspect that really gives me pause and uncertainty. I wish I had the proper answers to that one.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2383 (isolation #25) » Wed May 26, 2021 4:56 am

Post by unwnd »

Why not? I really don't see how that. Could you explain it?

Moreso, explain it why scum couldn't shoot Ydra here. Or if (not shooting Ydra) only makes sense where me/Inf are scum
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2385 (isolation #26) » Wed May 26, 2021 5:04 am

Post by unwnd »

That's just really unlikely and bad play

I don't know why you think I'd let that happen if me/Inf were hypothetically a team. Don't you remember me gesturing to Infinity to come to dungeon with me?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2393 (isolation #27) » Wed May 26, 2021 5:25 am

Post by unwnd »

Yeah but in guardians when push came to shove

I shoved back, and I did it feverishly

I don't like being mislimmed, but I gain nothing by causing a scene lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2397 (isolation #28) » Wed May 26, 2021 5:30 am

Post by unwnd »

Yeah that was not out of scum frustration

It was a desire to give something potent, and I don't particularly enjoy feeling rushed. Is that what's happening? Probably not. It's the same thing I said to Emily-- I got tired of content being about me. I literally cannot solve myself. I don't want to spend time defending and claiming this this and this. I was hoping the thread would pivot somewhere else and then I could use that as a springboard into other topics that I'm not being generous enough with

Pedit: I still need time to think about it? This should show you I'm not just giving you a fake answer

It matters to me, especially if I do die lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2400 (isolation #29) » Wed May 26, 2021 5:34 am

Post by unwnd »

GTH

I'm at

Tweetie town
Inf town (controversial)
--
You
Dunn
Isis
Chrom
--
Emily

Some parts of what Dunn is doing makes me think he's town? I just don't want to entirely bank on it. See if I die and I give out a poorly devised readlist

I'll feel bad

Not that you'll look back on it in consideration cause I don't think a lot of people do

It's just personal dying wishes and whatnot

If I'm alive however and I stop getting breathed on, I can probably elaborate a bit harder and make more satisfactory posts to myself
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2409 (isolation #30) » Wed May 26, 2021 5:50 am

Post by unwnd »

I just find the discrepancy compared to D1 and D2 fucking shocking

Isis went from resolute to meandering and unsure

Infinity doesn't seem too interested in figuring out what the deal is either. They could just be disconnected with different goals as town, or they're scum who did the theater and don't feel like it doing it again
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2412 (isolation #31) » Wed May 26, 2021 5:52 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2410, Emily wrote:now that I think about it, I think it's better to do a 1 for 1 if you think unwnd/me has 1 scum for certain.

either eliminate me, if I flip green then unwnd goes to dungeon alone

or

eliminate unwnd, if he flips green then I go into dungeon alone.

Either way we will open tommorrow with 5 alive and me/unwnd dead.
I don't like that you typed this because it appeals to my idea that townies are wiling to die for the cause
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2416 (isolation #32) » Wed May 26, 2021 5:54 am

Post by unwnd »

Why don't we just lim scum instead of mislimming then

That sounds cool
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2419 (isolation #33) » Wed May 26, 2021 5:56 am

Post by unwnd »

My read on you is more of a cause of effect instead of something I'm certain about? I know I said 'GTH' but I was just appeasing ydra's questions

I'm just sitting here thinking 'there has to be scum pushing me'
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2424 (isolation #34) » Wed May 26, 2021 6:03 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2421, Emily wrote:I think both you and your partner have made it clear that I'm your top suspect?

He's criticized multiple parts of my push on your slot.
Cakez does what he wants

We're not really in sync right now and that is again regretful but

He'd say whatever even if he told him not to, mostly because you have two town brains trying to meet halfway lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2425 (isolation #35) » Wed May 26, 2021 6:04 am

Post by unwnd »

I think the suicide plan is bad and I'm not down with it

Just lim scum, if you're not scum Emily then this is all pointless

I'm not either
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2430 (isolation #36) » Wed May 26, 2021 6:13 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2427, Emily wrote:
In post 2425, unwnd wrote:Just lim scum, if you're not scum Emily then this is all pointless
how is it pointless?

I think if we are T/T here then flipping our cards would generate a lot of information for the town no? esp since we are the consensus for who the scum are?
Because I want to lim scum and don't appreciate just dying

I was cool with it for the bravado of D1

But I don't wanna go out like this, because I think the idea of 'oh this will generate information' isn't really thoughtful

Scum will look this and think 'wow I guess they just killed themselves' and nothing else lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2432 (isolation #37) » Wed May 26, 2021 6:16 am

Post by unwnd »

I literally don't want to elim you if you're just town

I'm just

There's a lot of unknown and the game is difficut

Not a revolutionary claim but still
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2440 (isolation #38) » Wed May 26, 2021 6:45 am

Post by unwnd »

I win more town games the later I die

I believe in my own ability in that regard

I'd rather not just get mechanically limmed lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2441 (isolation #39) » Wed May 26, 2021 6:46 am

Post by unwnd »

I need to make this objectively clear

I will flip town

It will be green

You better have a good idea of what's next with that in mind
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2444 (isolation #40) » Wed May 26, 2021 6:50 am

Post by unwnd »

Cakez isn't here and I've pretty much been the one running the show

Not gonna lie my theme just started and I kind of need to focus on that right now instead lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2447 (isolation #41) » Wed May 26, 2021 6:51 am

Post by unwnd »

I think koba is scum and I don't care if they get mad or if cakez disagrees with me

Doesn't care to do anything and pretty much flatlined since today

I hate the behavior, I hate the vote on me

I feel stronger about this if you're just town
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2448 (isolation #42) » Wed May 26, 2021 6:52 am

Post by unwnd »

If you're just town then Koba scum

If you're scum I dunno? Need to think

I hope koba tunnels me even harder I don't really give a fuck at this point
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2451 (isolation #43) » Wed May 26, 2021 6:53 am

Post by unwnd »

I can't surmount reasons to think you're town merely by D1 and your D2 has been milquetoast

The PoE is just lessening in my eyes
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2452 (isolation #44) » Wed May 26, 2021 6:53 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2450, Chromium wrote:I ignore AtE btw so dont bother
Rearrange that to EaT because you can EaT my ass
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2458 (isolation #45) » Wed May 26, 2021 7:06 am

Post by unwnd »

When I make those posts I don't think I am emotionally attuned

I make them because I'm being honest with you and giving you my slice of reality

Like what you do you want me to do? Lie? I'm gonna flip town lol

Maybe you and everyone else just think the things I say is really convincing so you think it's AtE because you're appealed to by it

Dunno
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2487 (isolation #46) » Wed May 26, 2021 10:52 am

Post by unwnd »

I did understand the mechanics! If you're gonna call me scum call me scum

But to think I drool on myself at night is another thing
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2520 (isolation #47) » Wed May 26, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by unwnd »

The only disparity is that you're saying I dumbbell because of the specificity of the kill, not necessarily how the mechanic itself worked

Yes, I didn't really put much thought into how it confirms what. I don't need to care about that shit. Cakez' confusion was with how Johnny died. And you know what? Yes in a hypothetical situation where me/Inf are scum we have to shoot in there but guess what I never fucking let Me/Inf go to the dungeon together if we're scum. I even said it earlier! What's my big brain move as Inf's partner to go to dungeon together and even say in-thread to do it? That's just condemning us immediately.

If I were actually scum here, I'd make your head spin so hard it'd fall off, you're disrespecting town me by misreading me but you're also disrespecting scum me
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2670 (isolation #48) » Thu May 27, 2021 11:05 am

Post by unwnd »

I appreciate that sincerely
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2711 (isolation #49) » Thu May 27, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by unwnd »

Hello yes I agree with this

Leash me I don't want to really be into a situation where I think we could just be trading town

I'll die in the dungeon I don't give a fuck

Just don't give scum the right to mislim me
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2781 (isolation #50) » Sat May 29, 2021 5:24 am

Post by unwnd »

No confidence don't feel it from anyone else either

I've had some fleeting thoughts about maybe Dunnstral being scum after all
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3018 (isolation #51) » Mon May 31, 2021 12:30 am

Post by unwnd »

I looked back at some of my posts and I was like 'well emily couldn't do this' and I just told myself

Why couldn't she? And why should I be talking myself down on this at this rate. If I can't figure out a bus it likely just means scum are just waiting in the wings. It's not really relevant to how I think about Emily and making that mistake has left me frozen. Just constantly sitting here like 'who could Emily's partner be' and I realize that's afflicting. We'll get there if we have to. And if Emily is town? Then fuck I got some motivation back because then I know I've been completely off course. Just some things it's better to commit to.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3162 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:44 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2801, srckz wrote:You should see that me not faking solves should be enough for you lol

I'm vanity voting Dunnstral, I expect nothing to happen but whatever

VOTE: Dunnstral
Well shit I didn't expect you guys to do it
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3163 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:45 am

Post by unwnd »

I mean yes I switched over to Emily but my heart was always on Dunnstral. I was just thinking 'well my vote probably means nothing might as well vote Emily'

I guess I'm not so bad at reading him lately, he just happens to be scum lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3233 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3153, OkaPoka wrote:Dunnstral -5 - Isis, Infinity 324, Morning Tweet, Ydrasse, srckz-5 - Isis, Infinity 324, Morning Tweet, Ydrasse, srckz
I feel like scum has to vote Dunn here right?

At least, a decently aware one

I can see why Tweetie might think Isis could be it in that regard but dunno
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3359 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by unwnd »

If im clear why not just give the cop to me lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3426 (isolation #56) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:43 am

Post by unwnd »

@MOD

Can we get a fast night if we request it when we end the day
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3481 (isolation #57) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by unwnd »

End the day you fucking cowards
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3546 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by unwnd »

Even if you were scum ydra it was good playing with you

Sentiment to everyone else as well. I have some thoughts about the setup I may or may not talk about
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3547 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by unwnd »

A lot of my game thoughts are in the dead PT despite fleeting, this was a tried experiment that could use some tinkering Oka, but I admire the attempt.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3557 (isolation #60) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by unwnd »

Dunn played well and I'm shocked my apathy vote turned into something

I legitimately went to sleep and woke up and saw Dunn was dead
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3562 (isolation #61) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by unwnd »

I'm not really happy with my play this game. My health was diminishing and I let myself get to a point of pretty much spam. It was fun to submit post but it's not really what I want out of this game. I appreciate that nobody seemed to entirely mind but the days I actually did sleep I was grimacing at my own behavior.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3563 (isolation #62) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3560, Ydrasse wrote:Unwnd i promise you we'll be town together one day
I broke out in a chuckle all alone in my dimly lit room
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3569 (isolation #63) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3564, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1725, unwnd wrote:I think Ydra has strongly towntold and I will hold to that read even in my death. Cross her out of the potential deeply-embedded villain tier.

[...]

Ydra locktown she can egoquote me if she's not.
this post did psychic damage on me
I was so sure this was the one

I think that's why I was in denial and never really expressed a true read after D2

I thought I was peering into my third eye with that one

Unbelivable
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3574 (isolation #64) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3571, Emily wrote:Unwnd I think you want her to be town with you so much <3
I HAVE LITERALLY NEVER BEEN I NEED DATA
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3575 (isolation #65) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by unwnd »

IM TIRED OF BEING GOT BY YDRA SCUM

RENT FREE
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3580 (isolation #66) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by unwnd »

YOURE TELLING ME YOU DONT GET A LAFF OUT OF UNWND TOWNREADING YOU AGAIN?

I JUST IMAGINE YOU IN YOUR VILLAINESS HIDEOUT VEILED IN SHADOW, CURLING YOUR FINGERS AND LETTING OUT A FEW EVIL LAUGHS
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3584 (isolation #67) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by unwnd »

I feel cold, Emily
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3588 (isolation #68) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3587, Emily wrote:
In post 3584, unwnd wrote:I feel cold, Emily
You enjoy it, there's no need to lie.
I FUCKING HATE IT

I WANT TO BE RIGHT
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3591 (isolation #69) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3586, Ydrasse wrote:i don't know what i need to do to be scumread by unwnd anymore i've tried it all
I get really close but then my naivete goes no..

Not this game..

And then it always is. It always is.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3596 (isolation #70) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by unwnd »

Yeah I'm just voting her next game we're in