Micro 1018: The King's New Robes | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:22 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 324, VFP wrote:
In post 323, Pink Panthers wrote:how was it a CC? what do you mean
Arc CC NM.
And Arc was right.
Arc didn't counterclaim NM, they said they thought one oracle might not be oracle.

I don't get how you're reading this as though one of them had to be oracle and exactly one and hence it's a counterclaim. can you explain this

bearing in mind that scum!arc would
know
that NM was fakeclaiming because scum Arc would know there's 1 oracle (assuming Enchant is only oracle), so isn't being right there a scumtell when scum would know it's fake but town don't have as good of a reason to see it as fake?

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:25 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

@Arc- why did you vote Enchant over NM when Enchant picked NM to reveal if he died? i don't get a strong sense you were confident on Enchant being town

-Hop
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:33 am

Post by VFP »

As I said, I have no idea what's happening. It doesn't help that there's been multiple lies on roles.
I took Arcs claim that either Arc or NM had to be fake.

If NM flips Oracle then Arc is the next day lim and isn't something scum wants, let alone for someone who can plausibly be lim in general.
I'm not sure how Arc is ever that confident with NM lying unless they are telling the truth, even as scum it doesn't seem right.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 323, Pink Panthers wrote:
In post 319, VFP wrote:
In post 305, Pink Panthers wrote:How would pushing NM (if the claim was true) out Arc?
Obviously in the scum!arc world Arc does know at that point that NM was lying (or Enchant was, or another VT claim was, but NM lying is obviously most likely of the three for them there) so isn't going to be concerned NM targeted them
I see it as a CC.
I actually have no idea what's happening.
how was it a CC? what do you mean
In post 322, Pink Panthers wrote:
In post 316, Rockhopper wrote:
In post 315, Pink Panthers wrote:in the scenario of Arc!scum who would you read as more likely town/scum?

-Hop
Town- Gamma Faria, VFP based on interactions
Scum- NM based on mechanics

Us and T3 are confitown or aren’t you reading? :shifty:

you mean conftown by play right? obviously we had that talk on Sunday about Rock

-Hop
Because Koba posted our respective role pms and yes, that too, obviously.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 286, DkKoba wrote:
Not Mafia has been eliminated, they appear to have been:

Not_Mafia
Vanilla Townie

You are a Vanilla Townie.

You may utilize your vote in order to eliminate a player from the game every day.

You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated. Good Luck.

The game thread is here. Please confirm by replying to this PM with your role name and alignment.

Night 1 begins now and will end in (expired on 2021-07-06 13:27:15). Please submit all relevant night actions if applicable. I may accelerate the night if all players submit "fast night".

Pink Panthers will be required to check in by the end of the night, whether or not they have night actions or else they will be replaced as they were due for a prod before night started.
Why did NM fakeclaim then? Wtf was he thinking? :facepalm:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:03 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 328, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 323, Pink Panthers wrote:
In post 319, VFP wrote:
In post 305, Pink Panthers wrote:How would pushing NM (if the claim was true) out Arc?
Obviously in the scum!arc world Arc does know at that point that NM was lying (or Enchant was, or another VT claim was, but NM lying is obviously most likely of the three for them there) so isn't going to be concerned NM targeted them
I see it as a CC.
I actually have no idea what's happening.
how was it a CC? what do you mean
In post 322, Pink Panthers wrote:
In post 315, Pink Panthers wrote:in the scenario of Arc!scum who would you read as more likely town/scum?

-Hop

Us and T3 are confitown or aren’t you reading? :shifty:

you mean conftown by play right? obviously we had that talk on Sunday about Rock

-Hop
Because Koba posted our respective role pms and yes, that too, obviously.
In post 329, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Not_Mafia
Vanilla Townie

You may utilize your vote in order to eliminate a player from the game every day.

The game thread is here. Please confirm by replying to this PM with your role name and alignment.

Night 1 begins now and will end in (expired on 2021-07-06 13:27:15). Please submit all relevant night actions if applicable. I may accelerate the night if all players submit "fast night".

Pink Panthers will be required to check in by the end of the night, whether or not they have night actions or else they will be replaced as they were due for a prod before night started.
Why did NM fakeclaim then? Wtf was he thinking? :facepalm:
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:06 am

Post by T3 »

Am I the only one not seeing ActionDan obvtown?
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:08 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 285, DkKoba wrote:
Votecount 1.FINAL

Not_Mafia
(5): Enchant, Not_Mafia, ArcAngel9, VFP, T3
HAMMERED

ArcAngel9
(1): Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
(1): Rockhopper
Rockhopper
(1): Gamma Faria
VFP
(1): ActionDan

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

An Elimination has been achieved.
In post 327, VFP wrote:As I said, I have no idea what's happening. It doesn't help that there's been multiple lies on roles.

If NM flips Oracle then Arc is the next day lim and isn't something scum wants, let alone for someone who can plausibly be lim in general.
I'm not sure how Arc is ever that confident with NM lying unless they are telling the truth, even as scum it doesn't seem right.
I think you’re town and what do you make of it? NM shouldn’t have done that and because he lied, it makes it hard to tell who’s scum if onwagon.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:10 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 331, T3 wrote:Am I the only one not seeing ActionDan obvtown?
Idk about obvtown but yeah he does seem pretty townie.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:23 am

Post by ActionDan »

Blink once and there's a quick-elim.

I'm vibing with Hop's posting;
although why is your partner still under the impression the bride confirmed your slot. Did you not reply to them in discord
?

I'm more concerned that Arc thought NM had to be lying in that position only due NM's refusal to name his N0 target, than of Arc lying originally even though as PP has said, there is scum advantage to that after the bride was used. The progression from 258 to 263 to 272 feels slightly off since the original reason for going after NM changes from a belief in the certainty NM was lying to a high chance he was. If scum, the certainty in thinking NM isn't mystic could come from an actress that got a VT suit off him.

All that said,

VOTE: VFP

Terrible NM vote, and equally bad posting today. I also don't believe he's that ignorant of the setup in general.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:27 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

@Nancy - i mean the bit where i said 'We aren't mod confirmed town, the scum roles mess with that action' then 'you're townslipping again' then 'Scum can use their ability to look like another player for that flip' then longer quotes. we aren't confirmed and i feel like you may have misinterpreted it
In post 327, VFP wrote:As I said, I have no idea what's happening. It doesn't help that there's been multiple lies on roles.

I'm not sure how Arc is ever that confident with NM lying unless they are telling the truth
, even as scum it doesn't seem right.
so why did you think exactly one had to be fake? there's no way to tell if NM is oracle/townie for town, so do you still think Arc has to be lying? i'm so confused by your perspective

why were you willing to vote based on Arc's claim that you thought one had to be lying? it doesn't feel like you considered it much as i can't see consideration of that point in the thread

how would town Arc
know
NM was lying?
town Arc has no way of knowing it, but
scum know how many oracles there are,
and if there's one could easily work out which of Enchant/NM is more likely

how do you feel about Arc now and why?
he was in a special middle part of my reads list, i also wouldn't say obvtown

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:35 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

@DKKoba - can seamstress self target?

i've been assuming until now they couldn't but reread the scumroles again. this would mean there isn't actually a missing n0 actions as actress and seamstress could self target if so

-Hop
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:56 am

Post by VFP »

I forgot he was even in the game :lol:
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:02 am

Post by VFP »

In post 332, Pink Panthers wrote:I think you’re town and what do you make of it? NM shouldn’t have done that and because he lied, it makes it hard to tell who’s scum if onwagon.
Why do scum need to be on the wagon?
If NM is scum then I don't see any bussing there since T3 is confirmed and I know I'm town.

If NM is town, I still don't see why scum put themselves there.
For me, the wagon is town (excluding NM from plausibility).

If NM is scum, then Rock is my best bet as scum. First going for Arc, then changing to you as if worried that an Arc lim shows NM as scum anyway.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:11 am

Post by Enchant »

I believe Seamstress can't selftarget.

Arc very likely are Actress here.

Fakeclaiming before proposal and then "claiming true role" after with this excuse is what i expect from mafia who unlucky with visits and got simple VT suit which would give them away if proposal was made to them.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:50 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 338, VFP wrote:
In post 332, Pink Panthers wrote:I think you’re town and what do you make of it? NM shouldn’t have done that and because he lied, it makes it hard to tell who’s scum if onwagon.
If NM is scum then I don't see any bussing there since T3 is confirmed and I know I'm town.

If NM is scum, then Rock is my best bet as scum. First going for Arc, then changing to you as if worried that an Arc lim shows NM as scum anyway.
Am I misunderstanding something? Didn’t he flip vt?
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:51 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

Not_Mafia
Vanilla Townie

Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:53 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 2, DkKoba wrote:Setup:

Mafia do not possess a factional kill.
Both members of the mafia have a vengeful ability they may use upon being eliminated to kill 1 town.
The setup split is 2/7
Mafia have Daytalk
A mechanic involving an item called a suit, which works in the following way: When you have a suit, in any situation that involves the moderator posting your role PM in thread, it will instead show the suit's role. Once you have a suit, you cannot override it with a different suit, unless otherwise specified in a role's description.

The setup is a semi-open, with the following setups being possible:
Mafia Actress x2, D1 Town Bride, Town Mystic, Vanilla Townie x5
Mafia Seamstress, Mafia Actress, D1 Town Bride, Town Mystic x2, Vanilla Townie x4
Mafia Seamstress x2, D1 Town Bride, Town Mystic x3, Vanilla Townie x3

Spoiler: Sample Town Role PMs:
DkKoba
Vanilla Townie

DkKoba
Town Mystic

You are a Town Mystic.

Every night, you may choose a player.

Upon your death, the player you chose will have their role publicly revealed. If the chosen player has a suit, the suit will show instead.

The game thread is here. Please confirm by replying to this PM with your role name and alignment,
as well as your n0 action.

DkKoba
D1 Town Bride

Once per game, and only during day 1, you may target a player. A mod post will be posted in thread stating "The bride proposes marriage!". The effect depends on how the player reacts.
If they decline: There will be a mod post stating "The marriage was rejected..."
If they accept: Both you and the player you targeted will have their full roles revealed by the moderator. If a player has a suit, the suit will be revealed instead.

Spoiler: Sample Mafia Role PMs
Mafia Role PMs:

DkKoba
Mafia Seamstress

You are a Mafia Seamstress alongside [Player]. You may speak to them at any time in this private topic:

Every night you may target a player. You will give that player a suit of a role that is already in the current game, of which the target player is informed of. The suit will cause that player to reveal as whatever the suit shows if the player either has their role revealed or die. A player may not receive a 2nd suit once they already have one.

The possible suits available in this game are: Vanilla Townie, Town Mystic, Town Bride, [Mafia Actress, Mafia Seamstress]

If you were to die at any point in this game, you will receive a 1 shot vengeful ability and may shoot a town player.

You win when you have plurality with town. Good Luck.

The game thread is here. Please confirm by replying to this PM with your role name and alignment,

DkKoba
Mafia Actress

You are a Mafia Actress alongside [Player]. You may speak to them at any time in this private topic:

Every night you may target a player. You will receive a suit which is a copy of that player's role, of which you will be informed of.
The suit will cause you to reveal as whatever the suit shows if you either have your role revealed or die. A player may not receive a 2nd suit once they already have one, however the Actress has an exception that allows them to override their current suit.

If you were to die at any point in this game, you will receive a 1 shot vengeful ability and may shoot a town player.

You win when you have plurality with town. Good Luck.

Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:57 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

@Aa9, you are not allowed to tell another player to replace out.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:01 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 338, VFP wrote:

How does he flip vt then?

@mod, can scum actually influence flips?
Rockhopper
Rockhopper
Goon
Rockhopper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:09 am

Post by Rockhopper »

In post 318, Enchant wrote:

-Hop
Why i am not Town in this situation?
Why NM mafia based on mechanics?
Conftowns excluded.

The theory I had in mind was that Arc fakeclaimed oracle and bussed NM as an attempt to convince town the setup was indeed seamstress/seamstress who disguised each other since it would have looked really bad for NM otherwise.
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:09 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

@Nancy - scum will flip as town, but we'll know they're scum based on there being a kill in any reasonable scenario
A mechanic involving an item called a suit, which works in the following way:
When you have a suit, in any situation that involves the moderator posting your role PM in thread, it will instead show the suit's role.
In post 339, Enchant wrote:I believe Seamstress can't selftarget.

Arc very likely are Actress here.

Fakeclaiming before proposal and then "claiming true role" after with this excuse is what i expect from mafia who unlucky with visits and got simple VT suit which would give them away if proposal was made to them.
yep, there's obvious scum incentive for it

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:10 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 345, Rockhopper wrote:

-Hop
Conftowns excluded.

The theory I had in mind was that Arc fakeclaimed oracle and bussed NM as an attempt to convince town the setup was indeed seamstress/seamstress who disguised each other since it would have looked really bad for NM otherwise.
why are you still considering NM as possible scum?

-Hop
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:13 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

-Hop
Conftowns excluded.

So NM could still be scum then?
Pink Panthers
Pink Panthers
Goon
Pink Panthers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:14 am

Post by Pink Panthers »

In post 347, Pink Panthers wrote:

-Hop
Conftowns excluded.

why are you still considering NM as possible scum?

-Hop
I’m confused, are flips real or not?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”