Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #4025 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 4018, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I think we disagree on how much Ydra is comfortable with openwolf powerpushing.

You say its bad because it will give her suspicion.

but

she almost escaped very early today and more than one person has townread her for hardpushing the infinity wagon.

I don't think it's a coincidence that she hardpushed both Naka and Infy while defending Ircher and Robert on D1. All four of them were playing very strangely and having the exact combination that happens to line up with the scum win conditions is kind of improbable?

Like look at what happened in the Isis game where Infy and I were scum. Ydra was very indecisive as town towards the end of D1, it just doesn't feel here that she's uninformed to me.
I think it's more accurate to say Ydrasse was hot on Nakata, Infy, and Robert being scum at different times -- whereas she was hot on Ircher being scum almost never (except one part where she wavered)

She was first on Infy's tail, then Nakata, then Infy again. She added Robert to her portfolio mid D1 and then was hot on him D2.

I'm not sure it's fair to characterize her play as perfectly aligning with what scum wanted -- I feel like the Robert read was too good

And I'm not sure it's enough to say she had Infy and Nakata right.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4026 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4022, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I don't think her pushing her buddy would help them if she flipped first so by definition she shouldn't be doing that.
She just gives off these super weird vibes in every scumgame I’ve ever played with her: Menagerie, FL v Hectic, Waltz and so far I’m just not feeling that.

It’s okay though, we leave Ydra alone until she feels better then we’ll know but she seemed really genuine to me. \_0_/
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4027 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I'm fine deferring on the read since my accuracy on Ydra is kinda of abysmal
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4028 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4024, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 4023, Amy Dunne wrote:Yes but neither of you were open wolfing. BOTH Infinity and Nakata were.
Openwolfing doesn't really inspire confidence in your read tho?
My point being, that it’s not really a fair comparison because you and Infinity were obviously not open wolfing in that game, where as Infinity and Nakata clearly were in THIS game.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4029 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'm not sure there's any way there's scum inside Tanner/Pooky/myself

I have complete faith we win if that is indeed correct

I think the right call on Ydrasse will eventually be made, either way. It is also my hope Flea will be solved when fae FINALLY witnesses the Tanner flip. Maybe fae'll just say fae was trolling the whole time but whatever

Im skimming Chara..
In post 2141, Chara wrote:
In post 2138, Ydrasse wrote:also: i feel pretty ill right now so my brain is shut off but i have more reasons to think that flea could be town than i do robert. i'm willing to give nakata some time but he's quickly falling into the same pattern for me as robert: not around a lot, feels like he's around a bit more when he's talked about? he's at least done some solving. not sure if infinity's voting on nakata clears him necessarily but robertvote is goodvote

VOTE: robert
i don't think Infinity's Nakata vote is very clearing, Infinity felt like she was having a lot of trouble with putting more into the thread. i feel like the burnout/low-energy read was correct even though she was scum, in that situation i think distancing would be on the table for her, especially if she thought there was a good chance she'd be elimmed.

it'd be worth it to check out the timing on this though.

i have Flea as nullish scummish, fae hasn't struck me as town but there is a caveat to this that i'm waiting to see.
In post 2148, Chara wrote:
In post 2143, Ydrasse wrote:infinity only votes nakata when he's beginning to receive votes from amy and clidd. it's actually the first time that infinity mentions nakata at all and then spends a good amount of time fixating on him. idk if that means that infinity was trying to distance from nakata for towncred or to try and protect top wagon at the time (robert, on 3 and then chara on 2). it feels like infinity put like, all her effort into this one read so like, can someone smarter figure out what was going on here.
when you say protect top wagon, are you saying that Robert was the top wagon @ 3 votes and Infinity was trying to keep it that way by voting Nakata? because that's what it sounds like you're saying but i don't get what you mean. or i misunderstood.
who's more likely scum here -- I *think* Chara

But srsly check out Ydrasse's D2 with regards to Robert I'm finding it very hard to budge on that
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4030 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Chara is the same as Ydrasse in that it advanced the scum wincon D1 by voting Infy and Nakata but im more inclined to say it is scum out of the two

I guess I could go more in depth with that if anyone really cares but im not sure its necessary for me to do so
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4031 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:57 pm

I mean when I see someone openwolfing I don't get a lot of confidence lol

i'll get to reading d2/d3 later but if you could type up a cool case on her that would be lovely <3
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4032 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:58 pm

In post 4030, Morning Tweet wrote:Chara is the same as Ydrasse in that it advanced the scum wincon D1 by voting Infy and Nakata but im more inclined to say it is scum out of the two

I guess I could go more in depth with that if anyone really cares but im not sure its necessary for me to do so
I know you have like assignments but yea I'd appreciate anything you could give us before you leave :3
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4033 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Plus I did mention my view of the scum in this game i think

pedit: Ok ill make that my last thingie to investigate Ydrasse's D2 and report what my final verdict is
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4034 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4027, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm fine deferring on the read since my accuracy on Ydra is kinda of abysmal
It’s simple. We wait until she’s feeling better, then we’ll know because she plays differently as scum, she just sounds kind’ve fake, like she doesn’t really believe in what she’s saying. And it’s not a sporadic thing either. She does it consistently. Her weirdness lasts the entire game. She isn’t like say Gamma that only gets weird whrn caught, she’ll be off the entire game if scum and of course as town, she’ll never be.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4035 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:04 pm

if you're convinced on ydra town I think im fine with the 4 you picked and hopefully we just win then?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4036 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4030, Morning Tweet wrote:Chara is the same as Ydrasse in that it advanced the scum wincon D1 by voting Infy and Nakata but im more inclined to say it is scum out of the two

Yes, before you self-hammer that would be extremely helpful.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4037 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4031, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I mean when I see someone openwolfing I don't get a lot of confidence lol

i'll get to reading d2/d3 later but if you could type up a cool case on her that would be lovely <3
I’m saying you’re comparing Ydrasse’s play here - where 2 scum blatantly openwolfed to her towngames where that didn’t happen.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4038 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4035, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:if you're convinced on ydra town I think im fine with the 4 you picked and hopefully we just win then?
We can wait to determine that when she feels better but she sounds extremely genuine - something I personally see as being out of her scumrange.

But she will make her alignment super obvious once she does.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #4039 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Chara »

i'm happy with waiting i don't want to rush Ydrasse when she's sick.

also i'm not that sick i just have a bad stomach and so get minorly sick very often and it's been worse lately, but not that terrible bad.

i want to flip Tweetie and then Tanner and then Ydrasse and then Pooky since he wants to go last. i don't see Flea town ever i think fae is doing this on purpose and also maybe intended to be eliminated the whole time by focusing on Yin stuff but then Nakata ended up being scummier than intended and got elimmed. i think it's possible. clidd is probably just scum meanwhile and is making an effort but maybe doesn't have the juice for the end. in rereading his day 1 i did notice he voted every player he was scumreading, but Ircher, though he kept saying he was okay with Ircher going through. and the Robert vote happened early day 2 iirc but was then unvoted, and clidd only went back at the end when it looked like RObert was going to for sure be the elim.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4040 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by Chara »

well not ever. there's a world where Flea is town. i meant i don't see myself sentencing Flea ever because i have no reliable way to determine if Flea is town, and i hope i don't ever have to come to that decision. i don't know if the numbers work out to that or not.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4041 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by clidd »

It's probably flea + one of {Chara/Ydrasse}.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4042 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by clidd »

Easy clap, easy life.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4043 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

Is Tweetie at E-2 or E-1 now since Flea unvoted? I don’t want to accidentally lolhammer her before she’s ready.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4044 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by Chara »

easy clap easy life!

pedit: idk but i think you can just wait to vote anyway and she'll say when she's done, right?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4045 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4044, Chara wrote:easy clap easy life!

pedit: idk but i think you can just wait to vote anyway and she'll say when she's done, right?
Well hopefully we get a VC in the meantime but no rush.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4046 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 4028, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 4024, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 4023, Amy Dunne wrote:Yes but neither of you were open wolfing. BOTH Infinity and Nakata were.
Openwolfing doesn't really inspire confidence in your read tho?
My point being, that it’s not really a fair comparison because you and Infinity were obviously not open wolfing in that game, where as Infinity and Nakata clearly were in THIS game.
Infinity seemed to be trying yes, i remember points where Nakata seemed like he was making an effort to be townread, that's why i scumread him i think. he did fall off of that by the end though but his day 1 had a distinct flavour difference to his day 2. maybe it means nothing but he had some takes that seemed like they were trying to be thought out initially and then later just came in with "morning is scum" and not really elaborating/ at least i hope that was day 2 like i thought it was. and then Robert elim happens and scum didn't really plan for that but clidd goes for it anyway because he thinks the towncred will be significant, and now Flea has to either start actually playing or keep doing what fae is doing and hope that the consistency of it is read as town confbias.
at least that's my tinfoil/theory about what might have happened based on my shitty memory, it probably isn't right if one actually looks at the Nakata timing but i am actually feeling strongly about the Flea thing, i think the consistency is a sign it's not a real thought from faer, that'd explain why only Tanner is ever being pushed by Flea, too. that and Flea doesn't think fae can push me or towncase scumbuddy Tannner.

pedit: yes.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4047 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by Chara »

do you ever just want to shout and scream and yell?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4048 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

on a scale of 1-10 how hard am i being trolled by flea rn
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4049 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by Chara »

so unbelievably hard. 14

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”