Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 66, T3 wrote:VOTE: Lukewarm

I voted.
What for?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:52 am

Post by T3 »

In post 224, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 221, T3 wrote:uhoh mastina's day 1 fabricated readlist.
Mastina does this as both alignments though
Yeah ik
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:52 am

Post by T3 »

In post 225, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 66, T3 wrote:VOTE: Lukewarm

I voted.
What for?
RVS.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:52 am

Post by T3 »

Weird vibes from Gamma.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 77, T3 wrote:
In post 73, Angel Warriors wrote:piece of advice: dont rep into newbie games. typically the rep outs are scum.

other thing, LMFAO when the fuck did pooky say that please link that lmaooo

-bearnor
Every time I've repped into a newbie I think I've been town.
I just consistently roll Mafia Goon.
I just a string of games where like 5/7 of them were scumgames
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

just had*
<Embrace The Void>

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:30 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 178, T3 wrote:
In post 177, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 136, Angel Warriors wrote:I think Lukewarm is scum if anyone wants to debate that with me. I think T3 and roden are scummy but I'm unwilling to look at them much at this point because their play styles are naturally scummy.

-bear nornor
Well I did want to vote luke up until 174, but now we have Noraa Roden and luke town, House off the table but tbh I skimmed him as i was focused on reading roden/nora.

I think i understand the T3 votes but i dont know yet if I agree with them. I'd rather VOTE: Guillotina right now
Why?
I think you're an easy vote right now because of the memeing and the talks about massclaiming, but I don't see the AI posting from you yet. I also don't think any of the votes on you yet look particularly disingenuous, and separately I'm TRing Luke. I believe Gamma's vote was RVS iirc.

I want to vote Guillotina right now because I'm not seeing anything suspicious at a deeper level in anyone else yet, and their posts during the pages on pages of House, T3, and Angel Warriors were very sideliney - just posting images mocking the state of the conversation. At best it's useless to town, but at worst it's just scum that is afraid to take part in a significant way but wants to get involved
somehow
so it doesn't look too much like they're lurking. It's quite early to be saying anyone is lurking, but that's the feeling I get from those image posts.
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:31 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 179, House wrote:
In post 136, Angel Warriors wrote:I think Lukewarm is scum if anyone wants to debate that with me. I think T3 and roden are scummy but I'm unwilling to look at them much at this point because their play styles are naturally scummy.

-bear nornor
Well I did want to vote luke up until 174, but now we have Noraa Roden and luke town, House off the table but tbh I skimmed him as i was focused on reading roden/nora.

I think i understand the T3 votes but i dont know yet if I agree with them. I'd rather VOTE: Guillotina right now
Have you been reading but not contributing?

Because this post implies that you've been reading but not contributing.
No, when I came back to this thread from the last time I posted, the whole conversation had happened.

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:33 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 182, T3 wrote:

-bear nornor

Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute.
"I understand where the T3 votes are coming from"
The.... 2 RVS votes?
VOTE: ssbm
Luke's vote was not RVS, and House had voted you, but then unvoted, iirc. I posted that immediately after reading the whole conversation, so yes, "votes" plural. I was not talking about Gamma's vote. Did you forget House had voted for you?

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 84, House wrote:Ok, so after some interesting discussion in the PT, I have some cool info to share.

I'm a mason JoaT.

My partner is a mason bodyguard.

The reason I am claiming is because we agree that their flip when I am targeted will confirm me and buy me an extra day, and we expect that I will not be the n1 target as scum typically avoids the "obvious" kill in order to prevent being busted by investigatives or preempted by protectives.

I will not flavor claim until my partner dies, at which point I will claim flavor and the uses of my JoaT shots.
The veracity of this claim is tbd but I don’t think it’s scummy or anything like that
<Embrace The Void>

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:45 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 197, Robert M Hunter wrote:I'm not interested in the who, I am interested in the thought process behind the decision.

Your post reads like a performative Look At Me I'm Town.
Did it not occur to you that the thought process can out the who? A performance isn't always LAMIST - that doesn't read like LAMIST to me, reads more like a town reaction test/gambit or town truth. Either way, I think he's townie enough for that claim, regardless of the truth behind it.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:46 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 202, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 182, T3 wrote:

-bear nornor

The.... 2 RVS votes?
Good catch.

fuckin got em
VOTE: RMH

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:47 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 205, Angel Warriors wrote:"This head is giving me scum vibes and the other head is also giving me scum vibes, feelings are strong enough to place down a serious vote but oh! Btw I don't actually scum read your slot, I was just reaction testing"
There was a clear progression in those posts I thought. Going to go back.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:52 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 147, Roden wrote:I'm honestly super easy to read and consider it one of my bigger weaknesses, but most people just don't bother trying to read me for whatever reason. They just vibe check a random post then park their vote.
In post 148, Angel Warriors wrote:I didnt bother to read roden's scum game last time, but he is actually right that his scum game is all nice.
a brief brief skim truly does show that he plays "nice" in scum games
viewtopic.php?t=87026&f=11&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

Roden, I get it. you're town but there's no reason to act the way you are. I understand that you think your scum and town games are vastly different but that doesn't mean other people can see it as clearly. we are sorting you in good faith and you gain nothing from lashing out at everyone.

I tried very hard to work with you in summertime. If you decide to treat me the way you did that game, I am going to be very upset. Please stop. I will town case you. Stop arguing with people and just think. You are engaging people that you think are town in such bad faith. That is not going to get you anywhere. Literally, they are only going to get upset and think you are scum. What do you gain from that? You gain nothing so please stop.

-beario
In post 158, Roden wrote:
In post 148, Angel Warriors wrote:I didnt bother to read roden's scum game last time, but he is actually right that his scum game is all nice.
a brief brief skim truly does show that he plays "nice" in scum games
viewtopic.php?t=87026&f=11&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

Roden, I get it. you're town but there's no reason to act the way you are. I understand that you think your scum and town games are vastly different but that doesn't mean other people can see it as clearly. we are sorting you in good faith and you gain nothing from lashing out at everyone.

I tried very hard to work with you in summertime. If you decide to treat me the way you did that game, I am going to be very upset. Please stop. I will town case you. Stop arguing with people and just think. You are engaging people that you think are town in such bad faith. That is not going to get you anywhere. Literally, they are only going to get upset and think you are scum. What do you gain from that? You gain nothing so please stop.

-beario
I play like this as town because I rely more on logic than vibes. I genuinely have trouble reading interactions and I'm not good at catching lies/reading intentions. But I'm fairly competent at catching people when it comes to their reactions.

In our newbie game I knew you were town and town locked you once I figured out your playstyle, and you almost read me correctly multiple times but our playstyles clashed too much. I genuinely believe we lost that game the moment you replaced out because Bulge wasn't bothering to solve. We both heavily suspected Italiano/Cabd and I think we could have Day 1'd him if we came together there.

Btw I don't actually scum read you. Your responses are actually pretty townie but I pushed to see how genuine you were. I think you're genuinely trying to read me here.
House wrote:
In post 147, Roden wrote:I'm honestly super easy to read and consider it one of my bigger weaknesses, but most people just don't bother trying to read me for whatever reason. They just vibe check a random post then park their vote.
You're not exactly giving me much to work with.

Who's scum? All you seen to care about is whining about my vote.

Get over it and scum hunt.
What do you think I'm doing?

Don't complain about my attitude if you're just gonna be rude and complain yourself. I don't know if you're actually town and it would be a bad play to blindly believe your claim.
Well, it read like a progression to me but I can see it as a reaction test given what Roden says here... :/

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:59 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 228, T3 wrote:Weird vibes from Gamma.
Which posts and what's weird about them? Hard disagree.

Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

-bear nornor

EEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WHERE IS MY TOWNY TOWN TOWN CHILL KYOTO?

-madangrynornor
Norangal
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 181, House wrote:
In post 180, T3 wrote:Angel, while probably being mason had a very towny defense of Roden. From looking at the games myself I agree with this assessment so I think Roden is town.
Is there any particular reason you're trying to paint a target on Angel?
it'd be funny if the scum team was just t3/kyoto or t3/luke. this game is too simple if thats what it is.

-bearbeario
Norangal
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 188, House wrote:I'm gonna give T3 another glass of his favorite Cabernet Sauvignon.

This is who I was referring to in .

Since then, happened, which further raised my suspicion... hence .
im not too worried about Kyoto reading and not contributing. the post is just scummy in general.

-norbearbear
Norangal
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:09 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 196, House wrote:I don't see how any of that is your concern at this point in time.

I've guaranteed that I never see MyLo. That's all you need to know about me for d1.

This kind of post raises flags with me, because absolutely nothing pro-town can come from following the path he's trying to go down.
House is actually just saying everything that I want to say. I need to be faster so I can get stuff first.

-sadbearbear
Norangal
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:12 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 202, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 182, T3 wrote:

-bear nornor

The.... 2 RVS votes?
Good catch.

Ngl. I think all of the reasons to scum read Kyoto are bad however I agree with the conclusion that Kyoto is scum. im inclined to towered t3 despite his reason being wrong because it sounds towny enough that he's picking at something super insignificant.

-Nor bear bear bear
Norangal
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:17 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 218, mastina wrote:
In post 4, T3 wrote:First!
Town.
In post 19, Roden wrote:VOTE: T3
Town?
In post 10, Gamma Emerald wrote:If any of y’all watch Twitch, mastina (who has a different name on Twitch) is actually live with Chrono Trigger right now!
<3
town <3

And yes, since there's no rule against self-promo on this site, this is my twitch channel. (By the way, I need 50 followers for affiliate so following would do me loads of good there.) I was in fact playing CT until 7 am this morning.

When I signed up for this game, I had streamed my first steam NG+ to the exact point of this game, but by the time of last night I was just done with the first visit to 12,000 BC. And I got to near the end of the ocean palace.

My hope is to, next stream, get the flying Epoch, get Chrono back, and then tackle the new DS content for a NG+ game, the blueish purplish swirly portals that you need the flying Epoch for, and because I played the original all through my childhood, this will be my first time ever playing the new DS content.

I'm aiming for the lesser of the two original endings (the one from crashing the Epoch) in this playthrough.

I don't have much streaming content left on Chrono Trigger (you can only play the game so many times before the content is repeated, all I've really got left after the new NG+ DS content is speedrunning endings to the game one after another), but I plan to keep streaming exclusively Chrono Trigger until I do in fact run out of content.

Not sure what I'll be doing after I run out of Chrono Trigger content though.
I LOVE playing that game and I LOVE streaming it but I also know that I can't continue to grow my channel indefinitely by playing the same game over and over again. I can maybe try switching things up a bit by using different party combos for the dialog, but that seems more like speedrun-for-different-endings levels of content in being something I can do in a limited amount but not detailed.

Also, I
do
download all of my vods so my plan is to, eventually, smartly, upload the videos to youtube. I need to make sure it's allowed though because I can't afford to have my google account terminated which is why I haven't done so already.

That said, I am very much an amateur streamer. I'm trying to get better and better, having done 20 total streams, but I am still far, far, far, far away from being a professional. I've got a hackjob of a streaming setup, it's not optimized, I don't have good nightbot commands, I've got a lot of improving to do, but I'm trying to improve gradually! Another limitation though is that I stream at a timezone literally nobody is awake.

The strength to that is that, it being a timezone nobody is awake means that there's actually less competition. If I could get a streaming schedule (I don't have one as my streams are limited to being "when I can, subject to the whims of my family and myself"), rather than being at some random time between 2-7 am pacific, I could probably actually get a good following for the few people on twitch at that hour because if there's far fewer streamers streaming during that time, I can be competitive then.

It does require me finding a game I want to play that is viewer-rich but streamer-sparse, but hey, is something that I will work towards figuring out slowly, progressively. I may never succeed but if I do succeed, I have the pathway for it to be possible.

That said though.

For now.

I just love playing Chrono Trigger.

That game genuinely defined my life. It was one of THE two games that got me into writing in the first place. (The other also being a time travel story, SaGa III/Final Fantasy Legends III; by no coincidence, my first ever story I started writing was a time traveling story directly influenced by both games.)

Everything about Chrono Trigger is just so good.
The replayability (up to a point).
The story.
The music. (The medieval period music is my favorite of all but all of the music is top-tier.)
The characters.
The art.

I love the game SO fucking much.

(That having been said, I do have a confession--because of my love of Chrono Trigger, I abhor and absolutely refuse to play Chrono Cross or acknowledge it. I know there is in the DS remake of Chrono Trigger a bonus boss that ties the game to Chrono Cross; I will refuse to show that onstream because I refuse to acknowledge Crono Cross in any way shape or form. I realize the creators have the right to dictate the world they create as they please, but literally fucking over the entire cast of the original game with a complete and total Happy Ending Override means that I as a consumer of their game have my own right to choose not to play or acknowledge the game that shits on my favorite game in every way shape and form.)
In post 9, Guillotina wrote:
ATTENTION! GUILLOTINA THE LION IS HERE! please look inside the spoilers for a big revelation!
In post 12, Titus wrote:VOTE: Kyouko[/,vote]
Scum?
In post 6, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:sup nerds and Gamma I am here to destroy Yakra
VOTE: Gamma
Scum.
If this wasn't because Mastina was playing Chrono Trigger I would think that was a copy pasta. Maybe I should make it into one
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:17 am

Post by T3 »

In post 239, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 228, T3 wrote:Weird vibes from Gamma.
Which posts and what's weird about them? Hard disagree.
Focusing almost entirely on me.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Guillotina »

I don't believe in the mason claim, to me is just a reaction test from House, I've done it before.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:23 am

Post by T3 »

In post 247, Guillotina wrote:I don't believe in the mason claim, to me is just a reaction test from House, I've done it before.
What if House flavorclaims?

Also I think I know who RMH is.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 231, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 178, T3 wrote:

-bear nornor

Why?
I think you're an easy vote right now because of the memeing and the talks about massclaiming, but I don't see the AI posting from you yet. I also don't think any of the votes on you yet look particularly disingenuous, and separately I'm TRing Luke. I believe Gamma's vote was RVS iirc.

I want to vote Guillotina right now because I'm not seeing anything suspicious at a deeper level in anyone else yet, and their posts during the pages on pages of House, T3, and Angel Warriors were very sideliney - just posting images mocking the state of the conversation. At best it's useless to town, but at worst it's just scum that is afraid to take part in a significant way but wants to get involved
somehow
so it doesn't look too much like they're lurking. It's quite early to be saying anyone is lurking, but that's the feeling I get from those image posts.

This player must be new. If I randed scum I would be leading town to their dismay right now. Guillotina
afraid
to take part?

I was out at the beach with my family yesterday, so I just chilled here for a bit.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”