Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3625 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Here There Be Dragons »

In post 3624, unwnd wrote:
In post 2862, Here There Be Dragons wrote:another thing i would like some interaction on, is quite a few people i think have said they think there's exactly 1 scum in medea/pooky. can you tell me why? i don't get it.
What changed from here Ceph?
nothing! you already asked me about this and i clarified that i asked this because i suspected both of them and i didn't see what prevented them from being together
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3626 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:56 am

Post by Snarky Fishes »

In post 3616, Here There Be Dragons wrote:and like, idk, i thought these people liked me but they have no interest in anything i say

doesn't feel great

i can deal with being voted. it's the feeling ignored that's gotten to me. you at least tried today.

i mean, you're mostly fine, although i'm a little upset with you giving up. i certainly think that my not being as valuable as medea is a primary factor in the result of this day, however. looking at annie, dunn if town, snarky here. that's what creates an environment where you and LLD feel forced to give up
Ok you need to explain how I'm pressuring unwnd or LLD to give up.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #3627 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:56 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1928, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:HEAL: LLD, Snarky, Unwnd, Dunn, Luke, Annie, AA9
HURT: Pooky, Spffeh
Vote:Dragons
Vote: Manatee
Vote: Medea
In post 3618, Here There Be Dragons wrote:jesus h. tapdancing christ. are you guys serious?

that case is COMPELLING to you? is this a joke? i'm insulted by the characterization of that pile of crap as a "case". it's barely more than "lol ceph scum because i said so" and people are VOTING on that?

no, snarky, it really isn't much more than "ceph is grumpy." did you read it? have your eyes left the building? or is it your ability for critical analysis that's committed seppuku after watching this travesty of a game? the idea that there is a parallel to a game where someone else got mad about their mislim disappearing is
completely divorced from reality
. My being upset predates dunnstral's claim, even today, i was there in my first post! i'm pissed that we elimed titus instead of obvious scum because they're too special to die. even though std IS right-- i make no apologies for thinking luke was right, it was a great case and titus' play made no sense. i'm even more pissed that we're about to do it again, and i'm pissed that no one will pay an iota of attention to what i have to say. yeah, i'm good at playing scum. does that mean i never get the time of day from any of you ever again? because i'm not interested in doing this again with you, if that's how it is. i don't understand why this applies to me and yet no one will turn a critical eye at medea who is in the same boat.

there is so much evidence for medea scum. it's my whole iso. 2290 is a smoking gun, and still, no one will give it the time of day. i may suck at town, but i don't suck this bad. you're just all used to not caring what i think. i'm used to my points not being convincing to anybody but me, but i HAVE SOMETHING this game. i never have a read this good, because scum never make it this easy and obvious. to still get the same treatment i always do -- like the class pet, who we laugh at when he chases his tail and performs humor like a circus animal, and otherwise have no use for. yeah of course i'm fucking upset.

and, instead, a case from them that is worthless is going through. did you read it? there is no backup to any of it! it's literally just a bunch of assertions! because they're so special, that's what we're going with. i'm not offended by being scumread or losing to a well played scum game. what i am offended by is losing to such a bad scum game. they've played awful, but because it's cabd, they get treated like kings anyway, and anything they post is gospel truth to you. and when this is over you'll congratulate them for being so clever and outplaying everyone even though they've been open wolfing since page 10. and no one will ever say, "hm, wow, we were pretty dumb to vote dragons for such a bad reason." ive been begging half the game to engage with me about what their problem with me is and every single one refuses to even try. i think you know you have no reason. yet no one will learn.

someone said that scum wouldn't behave this way around the titus elim, they'd happily vote there -- you're straight wrong. that case was so good, that once any momentum landed there, the elim was always going to happen. that's why medea suddenly turned their titus read on a dime even though it was completely inconsistent with their previous opinion -- again, please read 2290 -- it's the oldest play in the book to call someone town when you know they'll flip town and now you look like a smart genius who should be followed. i'm not very impressed. let's just lemming ourselves straight off the cliff because lord cabd said we can swim!

this is really the only reason i'd be willing to consider pooky town -- i don't think he needed to hammer to make sure that happened. it was happening. but, it's more likely by far that he is just medea's partner. it's telling that they haven't gone after each other essentially at all, no?

back to this "case." i can't believe i have to post about this. you should all be dismissing it out of hand. my disappointment IS immeasurable and my day IS ruined. i have put my everything into casing medea all game. and you brainiacs are actually voting us for 3357. i dont even know where to begin, holy shit.

most of these "points" aren't even points. i'm glad you linked that game where i was caster. because this is so obviously a repeat of that. what is "emotional bullshit" that i'm doing here and didn't do there? these terms don't even have definitions. no part of this even means anything. not voting medea for a while- i was EXTREMELY clear at the time about why i wasn't voting medea. how is the brain trust just not reading my posts to the point of buying this? it was
because std wasn't on board
. this entire "case" completely ignores the facts. where is your critical thinking, town? did medea chloroform you during the night and now you can't remember basic game data? read my god damn iso if you forgot! compare these words to what has actually happened!

now, why are they even dropping such a dog shit case right now? firstly, if i'm such obvious scum, why can't they produce something better that has any relationship with my actual actions, why must they invent "emotional bullshit," as though they've never seen me be emotional as town when that was literally my last town game?

more importantly, why now? i put it to you that it's because we were going to elim their partner pooky. tenet showed them the power of refusing to bus even obvious partners.

i don't care if dunnstral is scum. it seems like that's the only way you'll all consider it. i think scum can have pretty much whatever role, but fine. sure. i thought ffery posted somewhere recently that she focuses on day play 99% or something like that. maybe i'm wrong and it was someone else. where is caring about day play? i don't think their role is impossible as scum, but fine, whatever, i'll pretend dunn has to be scum if you want. this sequence of night actions is so improbable that ockham alone gets us to this is a last ditch effort to prevent medea from going down. probably they see that dunn is unlikely to win alone, and medea and pooky were both going down. that means it's time to gambit. im amazed by the prevailing idea that cabd would not gambit here. it's only his entire schtick.

finally, pooky was around prior to his hammer with titus sitting at e-1. if their plan was to lolhammer, why didn't it happen sooner? well, i'd say it was awfully polite of this scum bear to nicely wait for medea to get their post out that they said they wanted to make before laying down the hammer. perhaps he also had to wait for them to check in and agree in the scum thread.

tell me this wagon on me doesn't remind you of foolish game losing wagons past. half of you don't even believe this (and yet interestingly it is still possible to get enough votes to elim me hm i wonder why... this isn't brain surgery). quit giving up because the truth is too hard for you and try to win. im currently being voted by the entire scumteam, unwnd who is rationalizing his ass off,
LLD who openly doesn't even think i'm scum
, and idk what annie is doing or why but if they could wake up that'd be G R 8.
[?]
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3628 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:57 am

In post 3627, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1928, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:HEAL: LLD, Snarky, Unwnd, Dunn, Luke, Annie, AA9
In post 3618, Here There Be Dragons wrote:jesus h. tapdancing christ. are you guys serious?

that case is COMPELLING to you? is this a joke? i'm insulted by the characterization of that pile of crap as a "case". it's barely more than "lol ceph scum because i said so" and people are VOTING on that?

no, snarky, it really isn't much more than "ceph is grumpy." did you read it? have your eyes left the building? or is it your ability for critical analysis that's committed seppuku after watching this travesty of a game? the idea that there is a parallel to a game where someone else got mad about their mislim disappearing is
. My being upset predates dunnstral's claim, even today, i was there in my first post! i'm pissed that we elimed titus instead of obvious scum because they're too special to die. even though std IS right-- i make no apologies for thinking luke was right, it was a great case and titus' play made no sense. i'm even more pissed that we're about to do it again, and i'm pissed that no one will pay an iota of attention to what i have to say. yeah, i'm good at playing scum. does that mean i never get the time of day from any of you ever again? because i'm not interested in doing this again with you, if that's how it is. i don't understand why this applies to me and yet no one will turn a critical eye at medea who is in the same boat.

there is so much evidence for medea scum. it's my whole iso. 2290 is a smoking gun, and still, no one will give it the time of day. i may suck at town, but i don't suck this bad. you're just all used to not caring what i think. i'm used to my points not being convincing to anybody but me, but i HAVE SOMETHING this game. i never have a read this good, because scum never make it this easy and obvious. to still get the same treatment i always do -- like the class pet, who we laugh at when he chases his tail and performs humor like a circus animal, and otherwise have no use for. yeah of course i'm fucking upset.

and, instead, a case from them that is worthless is going through. did you read it? there is no backup to any of it! it's literally just a bunch of assertions! because they're so special, that's what we're going with. i'm not offended by being scumread or losing to a well played scum game. what i am offended by is losing to such a bad scum game. they've played awful, but because it's cabd, they get treated like kings anyway, and anything they post is gospel truth to you. and when this is over you'll congratulate them for being so clever and outplaying everyone even though they've been open wolfing since page 10. and no one will ever say, "hm, wow, we were pretty dumb to vote dragons for such a bad reason." ive been begging half the game to engage with me about what their problem with me is and every single one refuses to even try. i think you know you have no reason. yet no one will learn.

someone said that scum wouldn't behave this way around the titus elim, they'd happily vote there -- you're straight wrong. that case was so good, that once any momentum landed there, the elim was always going to happen. that's why medea suddenly turned their titus read on a dime even though it was completely inconsistent with their previous opinion -- again, please read 2290 -- it's the oldest play in the book to call someone town when you know they'll flip town and now you look like a smart genius who should be followed. i'm not very impressed. let's just lemming ourselves straight off the cliff because lord cabd said we can swim!

this is really the only reason i'd be willing to consider pooky town -- i don't think he needed to hammer to make sure that happened. it was happening. but, it's more likely by far that he is just medea's partner. it's telling that they haven't gone after each other essentially at all, no?

back to this "case." i can't believe i have to post about this. you should all be dismissing it out of hand. my disappointment IS immeasurable and my day IS ruined. i have put my everything into casing medea all game. and you brainiacs are actually voting us for 3357. i dont even know where to begin, holy shit.

most of these "points" aren't even points. i'm glad you linked that game where i was caster. because this is so obviously a repeat of that. what is "emotional bullshit" that i'm doing here and didn't do there? these terms don't even have definitions. no part of this even means anything. not voting medea for a while- i was EXTREMELY clear at the time about why i wasn't voting medea. how is the brain trust just not reading my posts to the point of buying this? it was
. this entire "case" completely ignores the facts. where is your critical thinking, town? did medea chloroform you during the night and now you can't remember basic game data? read my god damn iso if you forgot! compare these words to what has actually happened!

now, why are they even dropping such a dog shit case right now? firstly, if i'm such obvious scum, why can't they produce something better that has any relationship with my actual actions, why must they invent "emotional bullshit," as though they've never seen me be emotional as town when that was literally my last town game?

more importantly, why now? i put it to you that it's because we were going to elim their partner pooky. tenet showed them the power of refusing to bus even obvious partners.

i don't care if dunnstral is scum. it seems like that's the only way you'll all consider it. i think scum can have pretty much whatever role, but fine. sure. i thought ffery posted somewhere recently that she focuses on day play 99% or something like that. maybe i'm wrong and it was someone else. where is caring about day play? i don't think their role is impossible as scum, but fine, whatever, i'll pretend dunn has to be scum if you want. this sequence of night actions is so improbable that ockham alone gets us to this is a last ditch effort to prevent medea from going down. probably they see that dunn is unlikely to win alone, and medea and pooky were both going down. that means it's time to gambit. im amazed by the prevailing idea that cabd would not gambit here. it's only his entire schtick.

finally, pooky was around prior to his hammer with titus sitting at e-1. if their plan was to lolhammer, why didn't it happen sooner? well, i'd say it was awfully polite of this scum bear to nicely wait for medea to get their post out that they said they wanted to make before laying down the hammer. perhaps he also had to wait for them to check in and agree in the scum thread.

tell me this wagon on me doesn't remind you of foolish game losing wagons past. half of you don't even believe this (and yet interestingly it is still possible to get enough votes to elim me hm i wonder why... this isn't brain surgery). quit giving up because the truth is too hard for you and try to win. im currently being voted by the entire scumteam, unwnd who is rationalizing his ass off,
[?]
oh... still? your posts about "why even try" just now made me think you were off it. :(
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3629 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:58 am

In post 3626, Snarky Fishes wrote:
In post 3616, Here There Be Dragons wrote:and like, idk, i thought these people liked me but they have no interest in anything i say

doesn't feel great

i can deal with being voted. it's the feeling ignored that's gotten to me. you at least tried today.

i mean, you're mostly fine, although i'm a little upset with you giving up. i certainly think that my not being as valuable as medea is a primary factor in the result of this day, however. looking at annie, dunn if town, snarky here. that's what creates an environment where you and LLD feel forced to give up
i don't know that you mean to, but i feel you're creating an environment by giving cabd 5000 chances to do better where suspecting him is not possible.
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3630 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:02 am

like you're a town leader. your words have more weight. it seems like getting you on board here isn't possible ever until he's led multiple MLs.
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3631 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:02 am

because i don't know what else you could possibly want to see for scumposting from them. they've really kinda got yahtzee already.
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3632 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Snarky Fishes »

In post 3623, Here There Be Dragons wrote:
In post 3583, Snarky Fishes wrote:Let's look at this post, std, instead of just talking about it.
In post 3357, Medea the Alien wrote:VOTE: Dragons

Thankfully, I agree, unwnd, Manatee lass isn't on the table today. This is.

Town cephrir is a grumpy but likable old coger. This? This is emotional bullshit scumcephthedragons. This is "mad my medea elim went up in smoke" cephthedragon. This is "Has good vibes going in the scum PT and we're keeping morale high" cephrirlovesdragon. This is "look at me I'm going to talk about being so happy to vote medea for like twenty posts BEFORE actually voting them so everyone sees how happy I am about my votes tehehehehe" cephthedragons.

Schezernade died for this.
medea's saying the opposite -- that cephtown is grumpy, and that what he's done here is more performative than straight-up grumpy, particularly your slot's trajectory on medea.
i don't really get that at all from that post

do you have any thoughts besides the fact that cabd said something cryptically and I, std, am having trouble parsing it, or...?

~std
What he's calling performative is your trajectory on medea.

Do you think he's mischaracterizing you regarding being pissed they went from highly elimmable to near-confirmed town?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3633 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:03 am

Post by unwnd »

Ceph (and StD) I hope you two don't hate me but I think I'm resolved on your death and no it is not just because Medea wills it I promise
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3634 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:04 am

Post by unwnd »

What would help me is a GTH readlist or something I can look back on

I read your wall and it seemed more like backlash than something I can look back on

Reel it in and give me something when you're a bit more calm, yeah?
Stop
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #3635 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 3628, Here There Be Dragons wrote:
In post 3627, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

[?]
oh... still? your posts about "why even try" just now made me think you were off it. :(
You're upset, so I'll take the time to explain how I feel. I truly don't feel like killing you, but some part of that feels to me like it's because you've taken the time to communicate with me. I have this feeling it's part of a blindspot for me, and even if I think you'd communicate as either alignment (I do) I thikn that I've been scumreading you without scumreading you for a while now. So all you have to do is look at my "will kill list" and see what is happening here. No one will do Medea today, even though I think it's probably the best move for town right now. Manatee has moved up based on things, Spiffeh is in a blindspot for everyone but feels kinda town. So that leaves you and Pooky. And I could try and oppose Medea and crew today again, like I did yesterday when I screameed Titus town to the world, but no one listens to me. I understand it. So why fight? I feel defeated. No one is gonna listen and as long as I'm sticking to my preferred communication, no one will. Do I prefer Pooky today? Yes. Am I willing to just give Medea whatever they want because it feels like that is what this game has become and I'm not really willing to play mafia in a circumstance where I get called stupid and have my intelligence insulted for having a reasonable read and paranoia about them?

No. I'm not. I'm not Niamh, I don't have that kind of pain tolerance. It's too much. If Cabd's town, I'm just sheeping him because I don't wanna deal with it. If Cabd's scum, he successfully got me to quit by making it unfun to suspect him.

That's where I'm at, right now.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3636 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:05 am

In post 3632, Snarky Fishes wrote:
In post 3583, Snarky Fishes wrote:Let's look at this post, std, instead of just talking about it.

Town cephrir is a grumpy but likable old coger. This? This is emotional bullshit scumcephthedragons. This is "mad my medea elim went up in smoke" cephthedragon. This is "Has good vibes going in the scum PT and we're keeping morale high" cephrirlovesdragon. This is "look at me I'm going to talk about being so happy to vote medea for like twenty posts BEFORE actually voting them so everyone sees how happy I am about my votes tehehehehe" cephthedragons.

medea's saying the opposite -- that cephtown is grumpy, and that what he's done here is more performative than straight-up grumpy, particularly your slot's trajectory on medea.

do you have any thoughts besides the fact that cabd said something cryptically and I, std, am having trouble parsing it, or...?

~std

Do you think he's mischaracterizing you regarding being pissed they went from highly elimmable to near-confirmed town?
i addressed this, but if you want an answer from std that's fine
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3637 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:06 am

In post 3633, unwnd wrote:Ceph (and StD) I hope you two don't hate me but I think I'm resolved on your death and no it is not just because Medea wills it I promise
i don't hate anyone, i'm just mad at them. i had std look at my post specifically to ensure he didn't think i was ruining any friendships
In post 3634, unwnd wrote:What would help me is a GTH readlist or something I can look back on

I read your wall and it seemed more like backlash than something I can look back on

Reel it in and give me something when you're a bit more calm, yeah?
ok
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3638 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Snarky Fishes »

In post 3629, Here There Be Dragons wrote:
In post 3626, Snarky Fishes wrote:

doesn't feel great

i don't know that you mean to, but i feel you're creating an environment by giving cabd 5000 chances to do better where suspecting him is not possible.
unwnd isn't even townreading us, and he's had issues with your play since Day 1.

I feel like I helped create an environment where medea was vulnerable to elim on day 1, if anything.
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3639 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:07 am

In post 3635, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You're upset, so I'll take the time to explain how I feel. I truly don't feel like killing you, but some part of that feels to me like it's because you've taken the time to communicate with me. I have this feeling it's part of a blindspot for me, and even if I think you'd communicate as either alignment (I do) I thikn that I've been scumreading you without scumreading you for a while now. So all you have to do is look at my "will kill list" and see what is happening here. No one will do Medea today, even though I think it's probably the best move for town right now. Manatee has moved up based on things, Spiffeh is in a blindspot for everyone but feels kinda town. So that leaves you and Pooky. And I could try and oppose Medea and crew today again, like I did yesterday when I screameed Titus town to the world, but no one listens to me. I understand it. So why fight? I feel defeated. No one is gonna listen and as long as I'm sticking to my preferred communication, no one will. Do I prefer Pooky today? Yes. Am I willing to just give Medea whatever they want because it feels like that is what this game has become and I'm not really willing to play mafia in a circumstance where I get called stupid and have my intelligence insulted for having a reasonable read and paranoia about them?

No. I'm not. I'm not Niamh, I don't have that kind of pain tolerance. It's too much. If Cabd's town, I'm just sheeping him because I don't wanna deal with it. If Cabd's scum, he successfully got me to quit by making it unfun to suspect him.

That's where I'm at, right now.
i understand this, it's frustrating but i do

making it unfun has been their agenda and it's working great
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3640 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:07 am

also, yes, i would communicate with you regardless of alignment, that's just who i am
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3641 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:08 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

bruh if you flip town we can always yeet Medea tomm its cool

think of yourself as the fighter jet flying into the alien spaceship to blow it up in Independence Day
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3642 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:09 am

In post 3641, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:bruh if you flip town we can always yeet Medea tomm its cool

think of yourself as the fighter jet flying into the alien spaceship to blow it up in Independence Day
you won't though. you'll manage to elim spiffeh somehow. even though your participation in this game day has been to scumclaim repeatedly :3
Snarky Fishes
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Snarky Fishes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3643 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Snarky Fishes »

I still want to elim pooky today.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3644 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:11 am

Where there's a will there's a way
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
ManateeGal
ManateeGal
She/Her
Goon
ManateeGal
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3645 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:11 am

Post by ManateeGal »

In post 3643, Snarky Fishes wrote:I still want to elim pooky today.
will be back eventually
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3646 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:11 am

awkward timing there Fiery
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3647 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:12 am

Post by unwnd »

I don't think I wanna eliminate Pooks anymore today

I will however gladly hammer him, for Karma
Stop
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3648 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:12 am

i'm a supersaint
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3649 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:12 am

In post 3632, Snarky Fishes wrote:

~std

i think we've been pretty clear at what's pissed us off

~std

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”