Mini Normal 2234 | Who needs title (Game Over)

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 955, marcistar wrote: i feel like you havent touched the topic of me/superbowl much, so im a bit concerned about both of our placements here, can you explain why you have us as townreads?
About reading you is purely based on meta, your pokings here feels similar the last mini I played with town!you.
I like
sb9
's contents, they seem townie enough to put them on my townread block.

In post 955, marcistar wrote:
In post 950, HockeyFan wrote:Forgot to say in earlier post but @SF, why are u so confindent Gpa vs Gamma is TvT, seems odd
thats cuz shes scum and knows they gotta be :roll:
Sigh! Only if the life would be that easy....
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:37 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 962, Roden wrote:
In post 923, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 882, Roden wrote:These thoughts aren't congruent btw.
Yes I went through a T3 town lens in that post so gamma would understand me better
Why? Shouldn't you be pushing your one scum read?
I literally just knew gamma would understand me better if I framed it with T3 as town, it was just so my main point didn't get muddied.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Anyone know the vc?
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:40 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 963, Roden wrote:
In post 930, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 898, Kop wrote:Roden can be town based on that. It's not just the hint that's giving me town vibes, it's some of the explanation after, that kinda makes it more plausible that he is town.
Idrc roden’s alignment, giving a half scrap of info is only helping scum and confusing town, even if we believe its trustworthy
In post 936, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 924, T3 wrote:It depends on Roden's role though, he could be something ridiculous that helps town if he doesn't out.
I mean can you tell me an example role in which this would be the case if Roden’s still alive tomorrow?
???

How is this not blatant role fishing?
He doesn't know your role? I'm saying there's no role in which this strategy wouldn't work, so he wouldn't be able to provide it anyways
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:41 am

Post by T3 »

In post 970, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 947, T3 wrote:Galron leanscum
In post 948, T3 wrote:echo.....

VOTE: salsa
fornow
So, scum!
Galron
is busshing their partner (me!) out of nowhere?? Lmao!!
I'm not saying that all my scumreads are partnered.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:42 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 966, HockeyFan wrote:TRUE. but t3 didnt know that he would be trd if he had the same reads/simillar reads as me and the actual reasoning behind these reads is also smth i like
Yeah just warning you that a pretty easy scumstrat is to just buddy up to people by having similar reads, so take that with a grain of salt
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:46 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 972, Salsabil Faria wrote:
@sb9
, I can understand why do you think softing PR from
Roden
seems scum indicative but if you think this way: yes, scums don't have day chat but
Roden
wasn’t also at E-1 or something that they had to take this risky drastic move. I don’t townread them yet, let's see what happens at night.
When did I say this? I'm not even looking at it from an alignment lens until we get the role, it's just (very probably) anti-town to soft like that. I get the town does this more often argument but to say this never comes from scum is not true
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 979, T3 wrote:
In post 970, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 947, T3 wrote:Galron leanscum
In post 948, T3 wrote:echo.....

VOTE: salsa
fornow
So, scum!
Galron
is busshing their partner (me!) out of nowhere?? Lmao!!
I'm not saying that all my scumreads are partnered.
K

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:53 am

Post by T3 »

Scum me just doesn't strategize.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:53 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Got an early solve salsa?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:06 am

Post by T3 »

salsa is probably scum here.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Roden »

In post 974, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 961, Roden wrote:
In post 921, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 881, Roden wrote:Oof, this was not a good response.

Scum actually don't have the full info advantage here. There is a very good reason I didn't full claim and your reasoning for trying to make me full claim is weak and not coming from a townie mindset. Only scum benefit from PR claims, and you trying to force one makes you look like you're trying to open wolf this game. The role fishing here is obvious and I'm not sure how you could ever justify it.

The worst part about this is that I'm not even on the chopping block here yet you're acting like I'm at E-1 and claiming to save myself. I'm offering info because town PRs absolutely need to be wary and try not to crumb, since I'm fairly certain scum can tear through them this time around.
If you really think that softing OUT OF NOWHERE D1 has no consequences…. Idk what to tell you.

Cat’s out of the bag that you’re a PR at this point, sorry wasn’t me who did it it was you. Think of it this way: if you were town informed you’d just instantly spill your info to town right?

To call me openly telling you to claim TOMORROW after a soft a rolefish… i really don’t understand what your aim is if you actually are town. Do you expect to survive multiple nights without a protective???

Of course it makes sense if you’re scum trying to delay getting exposed, but what’s the town thought process here? Genuinely confused
I didn't say it had no consequences? I decided giving info was more important.

I didn't instantly give my info because I didn't want the start of the game to revolve around it.

I expect to survive because you've decided to make this a bigger deal than it should be. I don't want a protective role on me though.

At what point was I getting "exposed" lol? Because I didn't instantly interrogate everyone? I was at work my dude, I didn't have the time to wall post and ISO dive. Once I had time, you decided you needed to take it all up instead.
If you think it's become such a big deal why are you still arguing with me about it? If you really wanted to keep it low profile how about wait until tomorrow to say anything since I'm proposing we just let you be today??? My suggestion is a very standard strategy.
If you thought we weren't going to be talking about you having additional information you were sorely mistaken. You can't just say something like that in this game and not expect a big reaction - that's what I mean by there are consequences.
**IF** you're scum you will want to delay a claim as long as possible was my point about getting exposed, sorry if that wasn't clear.
I'm arguing about it because the way you're playing this suggests you're either open wolfing, which you never denied, or you're bad town. At this point it's really looking like you're just scum trying to weigh whether or not to NK me tonight. You're repeatedly bringing this subject up with other people so don't pretend I'm the one who won't drop it, you've made it clear that knowing my role is important to you.

Claiming I'd want to delay my claim if scum is just bad logic because I'm not even being run up. It sounds like you just realized you didn't actually have town logic to justify your "exposed" comment.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Roden »

In post 976, superbowl9 wrote:
Yes I went through a T3 town lens in that post so gamma would understand me better
I literally just knew gamma would understand me better if I framed it with T3 as town, it was just so my main point didn't get muddied.
TMI that Gamma is town? Otherwise at what point did you town lock him so confidently that you knew this was your only way to convince him?
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:11 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 987, Roden wrote:
In post 976, superbowl9 wrote:
TMI that Gamma is town? Otherwise at what point did you town lock him so confidently that you knew this was your only way to convince him?
I've been treating Gamma town all game, like I said I was going to earlier. I also just straight TR him, but that's kinda irrelevant - if phrasing it with T3 as town will make my point better doesn't matter if he's town or scum, it just helps me make my point lol
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Roden »

In post 981, superbowl9 wrote:
@sb9
Roden
seems scum indicative but if you think this way: yes, scums don't have day chat but
Roden
wasn’t also at E-1 or something that they had to take this risky drastic move. I don’t townread them yet, let's see what happens at night.
When did I say this? I'm not even looking at it from an alignment lens until we get the role, it's just (very probably) anti-town to soft like that. I get the town does this more often argument but to say this never comes from scum is not true
Then why are you insistent that I claim and that I got "exposed" if you admit you're not scum reading me?
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:17 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 986, Roden wrote:I'm arguing about it because the way you're playing this suggests you're either open wolfing, which you never denied, or you're bad town. At this point it's really looking like you're just scum trying to weigh whether or not to NK me tonight. You're repeatedly bringing this subject up with other people so don't pretend I'm the one who won't drop it, you've made it clear that knowing my role is important to you.

Claiming I'd want to delay my claim if scum is just bad logic because I'm not even being run up. It sounds like you just realized you didn't actually have town logic to justify your "exposed" comment.
Why would we run up a soft??? If that's what you believe about my exposed comment I can't change your mind but if you re-read it I think you'll genuinely see that's what I meant. Of course scum wants to delay a claim, it's in their best interest to gain as much info as possible before hard committing or they risk getting ccd i.e. exposed. I'm happy to drop this right now, just don't respond to this post. But I'm also happy to discuss it until the cows come home
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:20 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 989, Roden wrote:
In post 981, superbowl9 wrote:
@sb9
Roden
Roden
Then why are you insistent that I claim and that I got "exposed" if you admit you're not scum reading me?
Like I said I didn't say you got exposed!!! Let me quote it:
In post 921, superbowl9 wrote:Of course it makes sense if you’re scum trying to delay getting exposed, but what’s the town thought process here? Genuinely confused
I'm saying if you're scum it makes sense to fight a D2 claim because you don't want to hard commit, but I don't get why you would do this as town, which is why I'm genuinely confused.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:13 am

Post by HockeyFan »

this whole sb9/Roden interaction is pointless smh. Stop, you guys are both town, now vote Kop :^)
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:16 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 992, HockeyFan wrote:Stop, you guys are both town, now vote Kop :^)
tmi????~!!/?>>!!? hE mUsT bE sCuM
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:17 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Marci, i already told u, I am traitor
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:57 am

Post by T3 »

I agree with kop's point on roden.
We yeet Salsa.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:57 am

Post by T3 »

Also Salsa has marci and owl at the top of her readlist for no reason and when asked she didn't explain.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:59 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 996, T3 wrote:Also Salsa has marci and owl at the top of her readlist for no reason and when asked she didn't explain.
I mean we are obvtowning
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:00 am

Post by HockeyFan »

t3, whats your read on Kop and why shouldnt we lim them today
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:12 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 853, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 833, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 831, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 827, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 826, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m not even going to engage that except to say Situation Room is not comparable to here
It’s also convenient you list 2 scum games when I was winding up to delivery a whooping based on bad interpretation of my town games
Lol k.

U ignore the first game.

Ur excuse for the 2 other games, idek what that means, i listed 2 scum games, and you are playing similarly to this game. you still have not justified anything, and it just furthering my conf bias. if ur town ur still not making me believe you are town. u are just stuck with an omgus on me thinking im scum.
Idc
You’ve been a suspect for me since you started on this path of shading my questioning, the meta BS just cemented the bad vibes
LOL WTF. u still CONTINUE to deflect the conversation and FINALLY scumread me of a line of reasoning. call me scum because me asking ur weird questioning. do you want to know why i was asking? because ive seen you do this on ur scumgames. i quoted proof, so u cant call bs.

also u never followed up on any of ur questions. what town asks questions to ppl and never following up on them.
I feel like I’ve followed up but you still beat the same dead horse that I’ve stated has only ever come up when I’ve been town, and I actually followed up a question I asked you and you consistently dodged it so you’re just driving the nail even further into your coffin with that crap
That’s why I’m not engaging you now, it’s just more shit you’re throwing out to act like you’re solving when you’re not
If you legit think I’m scum, why are you debating it with me? The smart thing would be to present the logic to others, but instead you’re trying to get me to concede that you have a point.
I had realized a difference between this game and Newbie 2074 as well and wasn’t sure if a good time to bring it up would arrive but this sure as hell is one. I actually was not passive AT ALL in Newbie 2074, instead I tried to start fires by fueling conflicts. The reason why it’s fitting to mention it here is you’re playing the same way I did there, especially D1: locking onto a slot and trying to pummel it into submission.
okay listen up. there is times where you have asked and never followed up i will lsit examples right now. so do NOT manipulate the context because that is annoying.

post , you asking me a question.
post, i ask you a question on why you are asking all these question
post , this is where you admit that you are asking because you are naturally inquistive, you basically admit that there is no reason for follow up however you sayright now that you have followed up -- this IMMEDIATLY contradicts your point here.
post , you claim that you have followed up on most of the questions you have asked (which you have not) then procede to say that i havent answered a question.

if you are talking about , i already answered it in, then you say you didnt say anything about signlaing but i was saying that is what i was catching up through -- the last 100 posts, was talking about what i said, that is why i ignored you on post , because it was just useleess to reply at that point.

then , you scumread hockey for doing the same thing you have been doing -- hypocrite yikes
post -- you once again ADMIT to asking pointless questions???

its kinda annoying to keep pushing this because no one is listening to me, and you continue to accept the fact that you have contradicted multiple times in your iso

2nd point -- i literally fucking do that, and talk to others about it and even bring up a world where you are town. i have said multiple times where i hinted at a possible time where i could be tunneling you as town -- this happened in my first newbie game with JV, i kept tunneling them because i had conf bias as scum. i advise you to right now step back and look at the bigger picture. you only scumread me because you are scared. someone has done this before as scum to u and meta read you and pushed you as scum; thats why you are scumreading me. go ahead admit it. if you think i am scum, present the reasons why im scum, and list what is my scum motive for doing so? if you think i am town, present the reasons why im town and list what is my town motive for doing so? if i was scum, i would have dropped this convo ignored you and just hop on the kop wagon. but since everybody townreads you, i want my town to look at you again for the continuity of lying and manipulating.

I do want to give u credit because U FINALLY respond to me in a good way, you finally bring up the justification on your meta!! and that is so not true! i dont care if people vote you ! i do not care at all -- its just i dont want people to intantly townread you because they are scared of you. im just playing such a weak game in the couple last games, and i just feel like being confident rn.

i will ignore you right now -- because if you are just town -- you are playing bad, sorry not sorry, and no one sees that lol. you haven't contributed anything to town's wincon and you just look like you will continue to sheep the majority.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”