Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3600 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

There is option C) House just decides he’s gonna throw but I am okay just elimming him if he does.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3601 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:37 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1868, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1866, House wrote:Not interested in bussing this early.
Could you please take this game seriously, House?

You were asking for me to come
in
and play and now I'm here.

Could you please answer my questions seriously when I ask them?
Is this a slip actually? Implying House had asked him.in the PT to come in to the main thread? Would explain why House was trying to coax Wake into the game.

I also feel like wake.iso indicates town!A50 so if House is scum, that means the kill was stopped by Math.

Giving a scum JOAT a neighborize is a good way to allow scum to counterplay a TA.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3602 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3601, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1868, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1866, House wrote:Not interested in bussing this early.
Could you please take this game seriously, House?

You were asking for me to come
in
and play and now I'm here.

Could you please answer my questions seriously when I ask them?
Is this a slip actually? Implying House had asked him.in the PT to come in to the main thread? Would explain why House was trying to coax Wake into the game.

I also feel like wake.iso indicates town!A50 so if House is scum, that means the kill was stopped by Math.

Giving a scum JOAT a neighborize is a good way to allow scum to counterplay a TA.
Or House is just a neighborizer.

He neighborized Titus or DGB last night.

Titus was hinting D1 she was gonna CC my neighbor and never did.

Titus House is my backup or House Kerset or Titus House Kerset is my backup if DGB is town.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3603 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 908, Titus wrote:
In post 903, MathBlade wrote:
In post 897, Titus wrote:
In post 737, MathBlade wrote:
In post 735, Titus wrote:
In post 733, Titus wrote:
In post 325, House wrote:
In post 323, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 318, House wrote:
In post 316, Nero Cain wrote:At any rate, I think DGB voting Math's biggest attacker while calling Math scum kinda stinks.
Would you agree that one neighbor flipping red clears the other?
mostly, yeah. Like that hood I was in was S/S and that's not impossible but Dunn was a traitor so even if it was S/S so if one of Math/DGB were to flip mafia I'd be willing to think the other 2 scum are outside of the hood.
Okay. So we're in agreement that the hood has at least 1 town.

Why do you want to
In post 299, Nero Cain wrote:purge the hood
instead of find the scum IN the hood?
If one is scum, I wouldn't eliminate the other because reasons.
*would
Wait what? You believe I am town yet if DGB flips scum you’d eliminate me for “reasons”?

*confused*
Yes. I have moon logic reasons to doubt your neighborhood is real. It's not the first time I have seen a faked hood. Town claimed a masonry and then a hood with scum. Scum went along.

There's also moonlogic reasons.
… I mean like a PT cop or TA can check me lol. I don’t fake crumb a neighborhood on first post Titus.
Waste given my theory behind you faking neighbors is that one if not both of you have a scum PT.
This post never came to fruition. Moon logic never came out.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3604 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

Titus saying she trusts House and to neighborize her is sus as fuck.

If they’re already neighbors it fits.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3605 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3604, MathBlade wrote:Titus saying she trusts House and to neighborize her is sus as fuck.

Timing for the moonlogic isn't here yet.

TA, if they have a brain, will not check House. This is non-negotiable. I'm not discussing this further.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3606 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3605, Titus wrote:
In post 3604, MathBlade wrote:Titus saying she trusts House and to neighborize her is sus as fuck.

TA, if they have a brain, will not check House. This is non-negotiable. I'm not discussing this further.
Cool I disagree so apparently I have no brain. My “non brain” considers not checking House on quite possibly the only night a person can a scum claim.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3607 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Titus »

If House neighborizes the TA, he can broadcast the results without jeopardizing the TA.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3608 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3606, MathBlade wrote:

Cool I disagree so apparently I have no brain. My “non brain” considers not checking House on quite possibly the only night a person can a scum claim.
Neighborizer occurs before invesigator.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3609 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Titus »

You are confirmed not TA sooo
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3610 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Titus »

TA also can't work unless we hit town today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3611 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3607, Titus wrote:If House neighborizes the TA, he can broadcast the results without jeopardizing the TA.
If House neighborizes a TA he should do it after checking CSF to demonstrate he is town.

There’s no guarantee TA is town given I am town and if DGB is town (the more it doesn’t play I doubt it) then tools to find non mason masons.

We shouldn’t be focused on “saving” PRs when a majority have claimed or crumbed. We should be focused on actively using them properly.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3612 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3610, Titus wrote:TA also can't work unless we hit town today.
TA can very much work on House or in the case they disagree with me checking somewhere else
Or if we do hit town and no two scum left that’s called a win
I am okay with losing TA powers if we get a scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3613 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:02 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3608, Titus wrote:

That's the point of the TA checking House. It makes him use his rolecop instead of his neighborize.

What did the cat claim again? Rhetorical, gonna go check
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3614 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3611, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3607, Titus wrote:If House neighborizes the TA, he can broadcast the results without jeopardizing the TA.
If House neighborizes a TA he should do it after checking CSF to demonstrate he is town.

There’s no guarantee TA is town given I am town and if DGB is town (the more it doesn’t play I doubt it) then tools to find non mason masons.

We shouldn’t be focused on “saving” PRs when a majority have claimed or crumbed. We should be focused on actively using them properly.
Using PRs properly means protecting them. It means not wasting PRs on scum slots.

I think if we let House live he should rolecop CSF. He's not likely to.

The TA should take him on his word.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3615 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:03 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Uh what
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3616 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3613, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 3608, Titus wrote:

That's the point of the TA checking House. It makes him use his rolecop instead of his neighborize.

What did the cat claim again? Rhetorical, gonna go check
And the TA should look for clears, not waste time on a result that House is self-evidently going to have to claim or not. If he neighborized, he'll have to claim it as hos target would be alive. If he rolecops, he claims it.

Pretty much a waste of a TA.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3617 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3615, DrippingGoofball wrote:
Uh what
4 scum in a mini is bullshit.

We have one dead scum.
Last scum will not have a PT with their partner.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3618 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:07 am

Oh MathBlade quit saying I'm not playing, that's a dirty lie that no one will fall for, and it's not the first time you shade me for this.

I am not using the PT, what's the point since you repeat that you want me dead like a broken record? I have nothing more to say to you than I say in game.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3619 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3614, Titus wrote:

Using PRs properly means protecting them. It means not wasting PRs on scum slots.

No it doesn’t.

If we net scum by sacrificing a PR then 100% I will sacrifice that PR. Especially if that player lives.

The point isn’t PRs to end game. It’s to catch scum.

If House doesn’t watch to catch or eliminate scum he is scum.

The TA will take him on his word by checking House.

If House returns a PT then he’s scum or chose to not use his rolecop which means he is elimmed period.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3620 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:08 am

I guess I am unclear on what a TA does.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3621 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3618, DrippingGoofball wrote:Oh MathBlade quit saying I'm not playing, that's a dirty lie that no one will fall for, and it's not the first time you shade me for this.

I am not using the PT, what's the point since you repeat that you want me dead like a broken record? I have nothing more to say to you than I say in game.
Then play the game instead of AtE bullshit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3622 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3620, DrippingGoofball wrote:I guess I am unclear on what a TA does.
Checks for a players ability to communicate with a living player.

Eg you and I would check as can communicate.

If you die though I return not communicate
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3623 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:11 am

I guess I am unclear on what a TA does. I just checked now.

MathBlade was really scared about being nabbed by a PT cop very early on in the game, almost as if he was informed of its existence. Why else worry about such a rare role?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3624 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3619, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3614, Titus wrote:

No it doesn’t.

If we net scum by sacrificing a PR then 100% I will sacrifice that PR. Especially if that player lives.

The point isn’t PRs to end game. It’s to catch scum.

If House doesn’t watch to catch or eliminate scum he is scum.

The TA will take him on his word by checking House.

If House returns a PT then he’s scum or chose to not use his rolecop which means he is elimmed period.
Point of TA is to ensure clears.

House using NEIGHBORIZE gives feedback.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”