Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:25 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 1745, Datisi wrote:
In post 1743, Enchant wrote:It's also looks bad because of potential combo.
?

salsa's behaviour is definitely weird, and i'm puzzled by the "pls don't kill me yet, i need to say something... ok i'm self voting gl town" and i'm hoping she comes back and actually contributes because at some point the only thing we can conclude is antispew, but we've been going down the poe and we have two green flips and i'm anxious.
It's actually makes sense to "Selfvote" after townie just hammered self to trick us. Town!Salsa should knew better, especially after she saw how it was bad move.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:30 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1749, Aristeia wrote:what tide r u even talking about

ONE PERSON CASED YOU
one person who is a conftown and who people are much more likely to listen to

then you add to it and you're generally townread and that's already 2/4 needed

why do you think it's apparently impossible for town!me to see your comments there as helping kyouko in her push on me in a malicious way?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:32 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I literally said I didn't want to vote for you
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:34 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I don't think you understand

What I said was the doubt in my heart

I don't have doubts when I am scum

easier to push with confidence than doubt.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:35 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1656, Aristeia wrote:im honestly very scared that kyouko is right
In post 1657, Aristeia wrote:i would like to sheep what enchant/kyouko think because I know I can't trust myself to be objective about Datisi
yeah, this really did give a vibe of "I don't want to vote for datisi".
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:39 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1662, Aristeia wrote:I am not going to vote for you because I can't do that to you and some part of me still thinks you are town.

I am town

If you are mafia there are 4 other townies who can vote for you.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:41 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I guess I have hope you would only be this way to me if you were mafia because if you were town you would realize I am worried.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:49 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1756, Aristeia wrote:I guess I have hope you would only be this way to me if you were mafia because if you were town you would realize I am worried.
there's a difference between "i am worried about datisi" and "i am worried about datisi, so i'm going to claim being unable to read him and say that i will just sheep the ic's on him right after one of the ic's said she thinks he's scum and voted him"
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:50 pm

Post by Aristeia »

why do you assume the worst of me
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:51 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1657, Aristeia wrote:i would like to sheep what enchant/kyouko think because I know I can't trust myself to be objective about Datisi
because you quite literally said so? if there is another interpretation of this post, please enlighten me, because that is what i got from it
~M
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:14 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Still happy with my Salsa vote. Going back to Datisi's question on who makes sense for her partner, both Ari and Datisi fit, Ari because of Salsa's reasoning in where she's scrapping all her previous logic because of lack of confidence to pivot away from Ari, but still using the logic to make me her next target, and Datisi from his amount of defending Salsa's slot over datsi's slot given similar circumstances (I know this has been explained in , but it doesn't mean this is the actual reason). Need to read back through previous days looking at Salsa's interactions with everyone.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:26 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

I'm contributing
Datisi
, I even proposed to vote myself out because clearly scum will take the benefit of the situation and it seems like they already started. I'm calling it: it's you and
CO
, the other two seems unlikely to be partnered with you.

Conftown
ssbm
's case shook you from inside, you're now desperately trying to scum prov
Ari
and not voting me (the easy target) so that everyone has dilemma inside and mean time, you can wifom your way out later.

Don't remember which player (they were in my early newbie game and an experienced player) but they said (not exactly like this) if you can't think of anything scummy about anyone, then they're likely to be scum.

@
Enchant
, if I think my presence in the game will harm town more, I self-hammered, you can ask
ssbm
now or
Dwlee
Roden
T3
post game. I don’t need to self-vote as scum yet, so don't have any answer for it.

UNVOTE: Salsabil Faria

VOTE: Datisi
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:12 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1761, Salsabil Faria wrote:I'm contributing Datisi, I even proposed to vote myself out because clearly scum will take the benefit of the situation and it seems like they already started. I'm calling it: it's you and CO, the other two seems unlikely to be partnered with you.
what are you even saying? how is scum!me taking the benefit of the situation here? do you have any clue how easy it would've been for me to go "ye salsa is scummy that selfvote is bad lol let's vote her"? like genuinely this doesn't make any sense?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:13 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1761, Salsabil Faria wrote:Don't remember which player (they were in my early newbie game and an experienced player) but they said (not exactly like this) if you can't think of anything scummy about anyone, then they're likely to be scum.
???
you spent the past few posts explaining how something i told you earlier in the gane was attacking you and how my reaction to the case was scummy, and now you're saying this?
~M
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Yes, I'm saying this. You, yourself said the
overreaction
doesn’t necessarily town indicative for you. Again, YOU ARE questioning why people find the
overreaction
scummy and without giving any satisfying answer you boomerang the question towards the people who find the reaction suspicious: classic creating dilemma scum move (if that's what it called which was used by most probably Mena or Skitter in one of my previous games).

Most probably you fOrGoT, but when
Ari
also reacted in a
bad
way in pressure, I called that out too.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1762, Datisi wrote:
In post 1761, Salsabil Faria wrote:I'm contributing Datisi, I even proposed to vote myself out because clearly scum will take the benefit of the situation and it seems like they already started. I'm calling it: it's you and CO, the other two seems unlikely to be partnered with you.
what are you even saying? how is scum!me taking the benefit of the situation here? do you have any clue how easy it would've been for me to go "ye salsa is scummy that selfvote is bad lol let's vote her"? like genuinely this doesn't make any sense?
Did you take an oath anywhere that scum!you can't use wifom ever or make any mistake or something??

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1760, ChaosOmega wrote:Still happy with my Salsa vote. Going back to Datisi's question on who makes sense for her partner, both Ari and Datisi fit, Ari because of Salsa's reasoning in where she's scrapping all her previous logic because of lack of confidence to pivot away from Ari, but still using the logic to make me her next target, and Datisi from his amount of defending Salsa's slot over datsi's slot given similar circumstances (I know this has been explained in , but it doesn't mean this is the actual reason). Need to read back through previous days looking at Salsa's interactions with everyone.
I'm not going to repeat same thing again again, so I'm giving you a universe to consider where I'm town. What is your solve now?

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Datisi »

???
yes, i'm questioning people who are claiming my reaction is scummy. i said it was *not townie*. it's not town!indicative. that doesn't mean it's scum!indicative. if you're claiming i'm scum for it, you obviously think it's scum!indicative, and i want actual reasoning for why something comes from scum but not for town rather than "hurr durr reaction bad"

i don't care about you calling out ari earlier, you're calling me out now, and i'm making you take a solid stance behind the things you're pushing
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1765, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Did you take an oath anywhere that scum!you can't use wifom ever or make any mistake or something??
you're claiming i'm taking advantage of the situation of you voting yourself and whatever. i'm asking how am i apparently taking advantage of that. you're dodging the question. like, genuinely asking, what do you think scum!me was trying to achieve there?
~M
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Hypocrisy level 2.0 :yawn:

I'm calling you out because you made a huge fuss about it (like your bad reaction CAN'T BE CONSIDERED as scum indicative by others where YOU LITERALLY SAID IT DOESN’T NECESSARILY TOWN INDICATIVE) by not giving any answer but throw the question back to us which I find scum indicative because in my eyes I see you're using this tactic to dismiss the argument or cover the mistake (overreaction) or trying to create dilemma so that we (or only me) start to 2nd guess ourselves (myself).

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

^that's for

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1768, Datisi wrote:
In post 1765, Salsabil Faria wrote:
you're claiming i'm taking advantage of the situation of you voting yourself and whatever. i'm asking how am i apparently taking advantage of that. you're dodging the question. like, genuinely asking, what do you think scum!me was trying to achieve there?
No, I'm not dodging anything. You're not voting but shading/pushing me which could be for 2 things:
1. Scum!you don't want to make your hand dirty.
2. To use wifom later by saying this: I didn’t vote her despite being an easy push, why scum!me would do that blah blah blah.

About what you achieve: if town has started to 2nd guess themselves then you can find your way out even if one of the conftowns caught you.

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1769, Salsabil Faria wrote:(like your bad reaction CAN'T BE CONSIDERED as scum indicative by others where YOU LITERALLY SAID IT DOESN’T NECESSARILY TOWN INDICATIVE)
holy hell

i said it's not town indicative

but if you're claiming it's scum indicative, you need to give actual fucking arguments WHY it doesn't come from town and why it's scummy

not town indicative =/= scum indicative

what have i refused to answer. i said i wasn't ready to give out a solve as there are things i want to reread before i do that and answers i want to hear before i decide.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Datisi »

or, OR, i'm not voting you because i'm town and i am unsure if just plowing through the poe is the right thing to do here since that's gotten us 2 green flips so far, but you're attacking me with some awful arguments that i have to defend against!

that explanation for what "scum me is doing" is incredibly weak and non specific? can you go into detail about what you thought there?
~M
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

O MY GOD!!

If something isn’t town indicative then it's
by default
scum indicative or vice versa??? I never heard about
null indicative
term before unless that's the case here?

If.I.remember.right, I actually gave ACTUAL FUCKING ARGUMENTS TWICE which for whatever reason you can't see?? Do you want me to consider you as conftown?

I'm literally not sure which one of this reaction is worse atm:
Ari
's calling out for vig while getting pressure or you being TOTAL CRAZY after seeing one conftown's case!!!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”