Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Datisi »

surely your current most confident solve isn't "no kill happened because scum was inactive during the night phase"?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Aristeia »

I'm not confident in anything

it is a guess
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Datisi »

now i'm thinking of that game where scum actually did fuck up and forgot to input the nightkill... but that was not_mafia. like, surely not.

pedit: do you have a guess based on dayplay?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Aristeia »

mechanically it makes the most sense because I don't think this game would be balanced if we had a protective with 2 ICs
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Aristeia »

like what else could there be? a bulletproof?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1852, Datisi wrote:now i'm thinking of that game where scum actually did fuck up and forgot to input the nightkill... but that was not_mafia. like, surely not.

by dayplay salsa/chaos feel the weakest out of the unconfirmeds
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:21 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 1840, Datisi wrote:my issue with scum!salsa is that, like... what the fuck is scum!salsa doing here? scum generally, like, tries to win. i think that everyone here is potentially working towards some sorta wincon for scum!themselves, except for salsa who seems to be all over the place. if whoever has experience with scum!her knows some of her meta and that this fits it, then by all means let me know, but i struggle to see just like, what is she trying to achieve here. and the fact that she was already next in the poe line and we've been mindlessly going down it and it's gotten us nothing but green flips so far is worrying
The only game I see for Salsa as scum is this one here, not much to go off of.
In post 1842, Datisi wrote:
In post 1838, ChaosOmega wrote:I know my alignment so I'm biased, but this seems like a waste of a lim. With the way D1 played out, it is extremely likely scum were on the T3 counterwagon. I know it's impossible both scum bussed because the only unaccounted iv votes are me and Margot, but even from the outside it should seem extremely unlikely. We should be limming in the D1 T3 voters until scum is hit and reassess after.
there's something that makes me uneasy about the "we should be limming in the t3 voters". the fact is that we've been doing that, we killed three people (if you count the vig shot) who were not on the iv wagon, and they all flipped green. and i'm kinda skeptical of this? like, how many green flips does it take for you to get worried about there being deepwolves?
We've voted out 1 person who was on T3 D1, T3 himself doesn't count because he was the counterwagon and also wasn't even voting iv. I just don't see a team here that makes sense without including Salsa.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Datisi »

keep in mind we're talking a gypyx "normal" here.

i'm assuming there's *something* else in town since 2 ic's + a vig seems like pretty boring town power overall, and i'm sure it accounts for the scum pr we have flipped.

i don't feel like there's much point in mechspec while margot is hiding whatever the hell she's hiding, though. it's basically impossible without that info.

pedit: @ari
~M
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:23 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Maybe Margot should just claim actually, as tomorrow is ELO if we miss today, or MELO if she is a protective that is able to stop a kill. Either way, best to have the claim out before then just in case I think. Too .any reasonable possibilities right now to hold that claim.

UNVOTE:
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1855, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1852, Datisi wrote:now i'm thinking of that game where scum actually did fuck up and forgot to input the nightkill... but that was not_mafia. like, surely not.

by dayplay salsa/chaos feel the weakest out of the unconfirmeds
so... you think a very weird cross-bus is possible here?
~M
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:23 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

^Too many* reasonable possibilities
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1858, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Maybe Margot should just claim actually, as tomorrow is ELO if we miss today, or MELO if she is a protective that is able to stop a kill. Either way, best to have the claim out before then just in case I think. Too .any reasonable possibilities right now to hold that claim.

UNVOTE:
good call imo.

i'm gonna go do some actual work now, be back in an hour or two.
~M
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:26 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I am also getting feelings of Salsa/Chaos as I was writing my open question to all. Chaos being unwilling to engage anything other than "Salsa is scum" feels odd to me, and could be going for the F3 win over either Datisi or Aristea
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:32 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 1862, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I am also getting feelings of Salsa/Chaos as I was writing my open question to all. Chaos being unwilling to engage anything other than "Salsa is scum" feels odd to me, and could be going for the F3 win over either Datisi or Aristea
What do you want me to engage? I think the last 2 are Salsa/Datisi or Salsa/Ari, leaning more towards Datisi as the 2nd with recent posting. I don't think Margot is scum, I'm not interested in considering her slot.

And if your plan is to lim Salsa when I flip town and you think there's a chance we're paired, why not vote her first? You'll get another day of me, and I'll be forced to engage with slots other than Salsa.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:44 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

If Salsa is town I still have the dilemma of whether you or Datisi are scum
In post 1836, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Chaos>Salsa/Datisi is still the best path I think, where town!Chaos means Salsa is next, and scum!Chaos means Datisi next. Again, this only loses to Aristea/Datisi as a team. Otherwise we either win or go to final 3 of Salsa/Datisi, Aristea, and MargotRosa (assuming scum kill the conftowns).

Let's say for arguments sake we've reached one of those final 3s.

Scum!Chaos/Town!Datisi: Salsa, Aristea, MargotRosa
Town!Chaos/Scum!Salsa: Datisi, Aristea, MargotRosa

Who is the last scum in both these situations and why? Open question to all.
Bolded seems to be your POV. Which of Datisi/Aristea is more likely Salsa's partner, and why?

It looks to me like you're bussing Salsa and planning to play in F3 with Datisi/Aristea, Margot, and yourself, or possibly you're partnered with Margot but this seems less likely.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:45 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Like I saw you said Datisi because of recent posting but I dont understand the thought process
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:51 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

I don't have time right now to go through everything, the jist of it is that Datisi seems to be pulling momentum away from Salsa, and the arguments he's getting in have a weird vibe, like the NAI thing with Salsa and the thing about read progression with Margot, I don't know how else to describe it other than arguing for the sake of it. It doesn't read like he's trying to figure out alignment, it's more of a gotcha thing and arguing semantics.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Guys, please understand!
Datisi
is
iSo-dIvInG
a thousand paged game and only he is doing it! Rest of us are chilling! Don’t you feel bad for him at all??? How ruthless!

Btw, does MS has
Worst Mafia Player
award? Please tell them to send it to me :cool:
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:18 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I'm not getting that vibe off Datisi and I'm looking for it. I dont think any of the recent arguments are semantics, especially the NAI thing, as it's an important distinction to make. Like asking for reasons, I think that is an attempt to sort alignment. Believable reasoning will appear town. Those that cant justify what they're saying are revealed to be scummy. If everyone can justify their posts, it becomes more likely from an outside perspective, like mine or Enchant's, that Datisi is scum.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1863, ChaosOmega wrote:I don't think Margot is scum, I'm not interested in considering her slot.
why. why are you so dead sure on margot being town that you're apparently not even interested in *considering* her slot when we've been having townflip after townflip since the end of d1?

if someone wants to accuse me of rolefishing here: yes. yes, i am rolefishing, because if this is something connected to mechanics it needs to get out. and if it's Pure Reads, it needs to get out too.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1867, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Guys, please understand!
Datisi
is
iSo-dIvInG
a thousand paged game and only he is doing it! Rest of us are chilling! Don’t you feel bad for him at all??? How ruthless!

Btw, does MS has
Worst Mafia Player
award? Please tell them to send it to me :cool:
what the fuck is your problem?
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Aristeia »

I don't think she is trying to insult you dear.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:36 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 1869, Datisi wrote:
In post 1863, ChaosOmega wrote:I don't think Margot is scum, I'm not interested in considering her slot.
why. why are you so dead sure on margot being town that you're apparently not even interested in *considering* her slot when we've been having townflip after townflip since the end of d1?

if someone wants to accuse me of rolefishing here: yes. yes, i am rolefishing, because if this is something connected to mechanics it needs to get out. and if it's Pure Reads, it needs to get out too.
It's not rolefishing, I claimed VT already. I just have a strong town read on her.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

CAN'T SLEEP FOR 3 HOURS STRAIGHT!!! THAT'S MY PROBLEM :cry: :mad: :facepalm:
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1872, ChaosOmega wrote:It's not rolefishing, I claimed VT already. I just have a strong town read on her.
i know, but she didn't. why, is it because of That One Post or smt else?
~M

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”