NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Redtea unvoting in favour of Toxic is kinda weird though and i’d like them to explain their progression here.

@Redtea do you still think i’m scum?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Weren’t you the one that said you were going to do some convincing on why i am scum?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:44 am

Post by Val89 »

In post 758, DArby wrote:I got what I wanted out of my vote and now I want to move on to see what I can get out of my next vote.

@DArby
In case you aren't aware; it's sort of Not_mafia's shtick to hammer any wagon that reaches E-1 (which is why readtea phases his as he does).

As such, you ought to have a higher bar about throwing your votes around if you are doing so to lend pressure to a slot you aren't sure about; given that that vote could lead to that wagon quickly becoming a lim without much further discussion.

If that was your intent, and you do think toxic should be the lim today, fine, but if this toxic lim does happen here, I don't want whether or not you were aware of this to be a factor in sorting your slot tomorrow, so now you know.
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:00 am

Post by Val89 »

(which is why readtea phases thier as they do)*

Sorry.
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:06 am

Post by redtea »

In post 771, NorwegianboyEE wrote:In what way is it interesting?
;) you don't expect me to reveal my thoughts there do you? something something result contamination something something
*Old account here
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:06 am

Post by redtea »

In post 772, Val89 wrote:
In post 768, redtea wrote:val or t3 will you join me and let not_mafia hammer
You want to hammer a slot before a claim, or before they've had chance to catch up and respond to the wagon - a wagon that appears to have formed because a slot I consider scummy claims the wagonee TMI'd me as town based on a comment that basically expresses with something they themselves had considered ().

No. Absolutely not. Marci is right; something stinks here.

Anyone else thinking that mafia want this day to end as soon as possible, because of some spicy night mechanics around that "backup acestic" thing?
mm I just think it's possible toxic could be the lurker of the scum team and also bc reasons stated before. I don't buy norwee's tmi thing at all. Also norwee/Marci/gamma have a decent amount of influence right now I don't think I can counter atp, or probably at all today, so I might as well sheep a slot that'll probably be informative on flip.

like, who's willing to lim norwee? Me, you, jolyne, maybe Alice tho I can't quite remember.
Actually.. I'll catch up and see where ppl are standing. Maybe we can get a lim after all. I was feeling kind of hopeless with the lurkers lurking.
*Old account here
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:07 am

Post by redtea »

In post 776, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Weren’t you the one that said you were going to do some convincing on why i am scum?
yeah but I was kind of demotivated by dwlee, t3, Marci, and gamma refusing to vote you and 3 players being gone.
*Old account here
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:09 am

Post by redtea »

oh
UNVOTE:

I don't want someone to hammer if I maybe have a chance here
*Old account here
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:17 am

Post by Val89 »

You think Toxic could be the lurker of the scum team, but also that Norwee is on it?
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:18 am

Post by redtea »

that is not what I said
*Old account here
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:20 am

Post by redtea »

in fact I specifically said I would not elaborate on my toxic vote more than I have
agh this would be so scummy but you're literally ic I keep forgetting
*Old account here
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:22 am

Post by Val89 »

I'm just trying to clarify what it is you are saying.

You said you wanted a toxic lim because of you thought "it's possible toxic could be the lurker of the scum team" and some unspecified interesting stuff in the vote count, which I am not asking you to explain, but are now you appear to be saying you've changed your mind if you think a Norwee lim is actually viable.

Presumably you would only want a Norwee lim if you think they are scum, so I am just trying to lock down your actual position.
Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:43 am

Post by Jolyne »

redtea town
Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:44 am

Post by Jolyne »

I'll consolidate on toxic when there's 48 hours left. As is i want the discussion time
Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:45 am

Post by Jolyne »

In post 773, Val89 wrote:
@Jolyne
I could work with you here, but why are you suggesting we start with AliceK over Norwee?
Because i have more confidence on alice

essentially it is alice>toxic>norwee atm
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:48 am

Post by Val89 »

And are you prepared to share any of what pinged you about Alice to lead to that confidence, or are we still to take it on blind trust?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:00 am

Post by Datisi »

prodding Not_Mafia.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Jolyne
Jolyne
Goon
Jolyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:06 am

Post by Jolyne »

In post 790, Val89 wrote:And are you prepared to share any of what pinged you about Alice to lead to that confidence, or are we still to take it on blind trust?
Are you townreading alice?
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:09 am

Post by AliceK »

In post 789, Jolyne wrote:
In post 773, Val89 wrote:
@Jolyne
I could work with you here, but why are you suggesting we start with AliceK over Norwee?
Because i have more confidence on alice

essentially it is alice>toxic>norwee atm
You are more confident than the last time you voted me off Day 1?

I agree with Val about toxic. He is just a lurker and from posts he made I am more inclined to believe he is Town.
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:18 am

Post by redtea »

In post 786, Val89 wrote:I'm just trying to clarify what it is you are saying.

You said you wanted a toxic lim because of you thought "it's possible toxic could be the lurker of the scum team" and some unspecified interesting stuff in the vote count, which I am not asking you to explain, but are now you appear to be saying you've changed your mind if you think a Norwee lim is actually viable.

Presumably you would only want a Norwee lim if you think they are scum, so I am just trying to lock down your actual position.
I have my doubts because it's not like town norwee has played dissimilarly in the past, but The Push was still pretty scummy so yeah, still do.
*Old account here
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:26 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 761, Gamma Emerald wrote::/
Do u dislike anyone specific on it? If not, why the distaste?
"do i dislike anyone specific" sort of..
but i also just feel this isn't very likely to hit scum rn. i feel like up until recently, i've been the only one really not fine with the toxic stuff, even he didn't defend himself, i feel like when everyones fine with a wagon theres usually a big :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :?: going on. there
should
be more pushback if hes scum, if not from his partners, then from him himself. if he had a team backing him up, would he have not been coming in in with an idea on whats happening, and stay longer to start defending himself..? it feels like hes truly alone against everyone rn.
sure he could be scum, but to me i think "scummy seeming inactive town" fits him more rn.
feels like people are trying to get off easy <3 this as well seems very cherry picked, other people are similar to him rn but hes the one catching all the attention?
In post 763, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 760, marcistar wrote:hmm yeah thats a fine explanation ig

the pics my idea on this wagon, not u specifically btw sorry if it seemed like it LOL
No you don’t get to say that.

Toxic has done literally nothing townie, so shaddup.

I hate white knighting.
:igmeou: im not gonna shush about what i believe in, sorry bestie.
In post 768, redtea wrote:val or t3 will you join me and let not_mafia hammer
I forget whether toxic was in jolynes poe or not you can also join me
I can't promise results all I can promise is info but I thinkk it'll be juicy
i agree with , and partly agree with with ; if this is a route we must go down that i can't prevent in any way, i'll at least prefer if we get as much discussion time as possible.
In post 772, Val89 wrote:Anyone else thinking that mafia want this day to end as soon as possible, because of some spicy night mechanics around that "backup acestic" thing?
mafia benefits from the less time town has to talk with eachother. but maybe that as well..?
In post 781, redtea wrote:yeah but I was kind of demotivated by dwlee, t3, Marci, and gamma refusing to vote you and 3 players being gone.
i don't mind voting him if somebody can make a case i like (same with anyone) :yawn: i don't think i've ever said i'll 100% never do it.
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:32 am

Post by toxictaipan »

Alright, finally all caught up. This post is coming from mobile so it won't be great.

Apologies for my activity sins. I completely understand why I'm getting wagon'd for that. But, that doesn't make the wagon on me any less opportunistic. My content is so low that the only valid argument is I am
potentially
lurker scum. I'm highly suspect of the slots seriously pushing for my elim right now. Essentially taking my inactivity for granted.

There was a specific post of Norwee's (I think the one or two right before my vote) that jumped out as super scummy to me. I will go back and quote when not on mobile. Definitely my top ping at the moment. More since then (possibly from someone else, I can't keep all y'alls animals avatars straight in my mind) trying to explain my logic for my vote using information that had not even happened as of the time of my vote was also super wrong and scummy.

Jolene town because reasons. I haven't sorted many slots yet. Inclined to put Gamma town and DArby town. Weird vibes from t3.
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:33 am

Post by toxictaipan »

In post 795, marcistar wrote:
In post 761, Gamma Emerald wrote::/
Do u dislike anyone specific on it? If not, why the distaste?
"do i dislike anyone specific" sort of..
but i also just feel this isn't very likely to hit scum rn. i feel like up until recently, i've been the only one really not fine with the toxic stuff, even he didn't defend himself, i feel like when everyones fine with a wagon theres usually a big :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :?: going on. there
should
be more pushback if hes scum, if not from his partners, then from him himself. if he had a team backing him up, would he have not been coming in in with an idea on whats happening, and stay longer to start defending himself..? it feels like hes truly alone against everyone rn.
sure he could be scum, but to me i think "scummy seeming inactive town" fits him more rn.
feels like people are trying to get off easy <3 this as well seems very cherry picked, other people are similar to him rn but hes the one catching all the attention?
Basically this is what I'm trying to say. Thanks.
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:34 am

Post by toxictaipan »

Marci town. Forgot that one on my list. Anime avatars got my mind spinning. I don't know who is who.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 796, toxictaipan wrote:Apologies for my activity sins. I completely understand why I'm getting wagon'd for that. But, that doesn't make the wagon on me any less opportunistic. My content is so low that the only valid argument is I am potentially lurker scum. I'm highly suspect of the slots seriously pushing for my elim right now. Essentially taking my inactivity for granted.
This is scum.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”