Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Datisi »

however, something did catch my eye.
In post 1895, ChaosOmega wrote:I'm assuming this is claiming BP. This was my theory, although I assumed it was Enchant.
why did you assume enchant was the bulletproof?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2099, Datisi wrote:i'd say that's slightly pointing towards ari
Datisi please no
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:15 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

@Mod
, V/LA for 24 hours, not feeling well
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:34 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2101, Aristeia wrote:
In post 2099, Datisi wrote:i'd say that's slightly pointing towards ari
Datisi please no
did you... read the rest of that post?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Aristeia »

That was the line that stuck in my mind : (
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:48 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 2100, Datisi wrote:however, something did catch my eye.
In post 1895, ChaosOmega wrote:I'm assuming this is claiming BP. This was my theory, although I assumed it was Enchant.
why did you assume enchant was the bulletproof?
I figured it was part of a role that hadn't claimed, I thought Enchant might have been 1-shot BP backup IC.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Datisi »

okay, today is the first day that i'm not feeling *completely* demotivated about this game, so here we go. i started around page ~20 and skimmed from there, mostly to get a sense for the wagons and what the two flipped scum were doing. i'm up to page 42 right now, which is where chaos voted iv. and uh, this fucking game.
In post 1039, Gypyx wrote:
votecount 1.11
T3 (3) :
Dwlee99 ; Datisi ; Salsabil Faria
MargotRosa (3) :
innocentvillager ; Mewtaph ; Roden
Not_Mafia (2) :
Not_Mafia ; Datsi
Innocentvillager (2) :
MargotRosa ; Aristeia
Mewtaph (1) :
ssbm_Kyouko
Datsi (1) :
ChaosOmega

Not voting (1) :
T3
In post 1047, ChaosOmega wrote:If no one's interested in datsi, I'll make my vote useful.

VOTE: innocentvillager

I can't get a good read on T3 or N_M this game (or ever, really), so I'm fine going there as well. Not really into the Margot wagon.
so this is the vc at the time. notice that margot and iv are crossvoting. this is something i genuinely forgot about, just *how much* scum theatre there was between the two of them. scum planned to distance and bus this game, that much is obvious. and i know that's within iv's style, since that's pretty much what we did when we were partners.

however, seeing this vc and vote again, i think chaos's "i would've voted t3 here" is not actually town indicative, for multiple reasons. the first one being that, as someone said, scum knew there was a vig. even if they pushed t3 through here, it's possible a vig would've killed iv for being the counterwagon, which loses that night's result and makes the non-bussing scum look bad. this i much smoother.

the other reason, that i only realized earlier, was that margot was in real danger of getting yeeted on day 1. and i think it's obvious iv wasn't meant to be the endgaming scum - he'd already picked up way too much suspicion i think he'd definitely have been killed at some point, and i'm just not sure he has the stamina for it (no offense iv i luv u), especially considering the game right before this one was a scumgame for him too. so if chaos voted t3, and margot ended up going down... that would've been extremely bad in scum!chaos universe.

and iv was always supposed to go down early. look at the vc, flipped scum + the poe is voting him. which is why i really don't think ari's attacks of iv to roden are clearing. reskimming them, i did get the "this doesn't feel like scum/scum" feel, but knowing it was probably planned from early on that iv has to go down... not clearing.

to be fair, i'm still wondering if my point of "if ari were partners with iv, she'd either go full into the bus or full not vote iv and push t3, not do the weird half and half" is still valid. i really *want* to think it is, but good scumplayers scare me.

ok, going for a walk, hopefully i'll still have motivation to finish looking at this game when i'm back. maybe a more informative analysis can be made in early day 4, when margot was still basically locktown.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:46 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1091, Gypyx wrote:Innocentvillager (3) : MargotRosa ; Aristeia ; ChaosOmega
*crying*

also another thing i forgot to mention in the previous post, margot was hard tonreading t3, so scum wouldn't be able to dogpile onto him anyway.

makes me think if it makes sense to assume that both margot and other scum were not scumreading t3 and letting the town kill themselves there. i'd say it makes sense, but also "one scum is hard pushing t3 while the other is calling him hard town" also isn't a story that doesn't make sense, so uh. tldr i'm still bad at this game.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2107, Datisi wrote:also another thing i forgot to mention in the previous post, margot was hard tonreading t3, so scum wouldn't be able to dogpile onto him anyway.
except margot did end up voting him? then unvoting him? not even gonna pretend that i can read into it.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1964, ChaosOmega wrote:VOTE: MargotRosa

Backups don't inherit, universal backups do. This is a messed up fake claim, she's probably mafia universal backup, which would inherit.
i really want to say this is tmi. like, i want to say this is scum scrambling to vote their partner who has obviously been caught in a lie.

anyway, reskimming day 4 did not bring much. i think margot's reads leaned slightly to yeeting chaos before ari (), but it would be pretty dumb of me to assume that scum is 100% gonna put their own partner as last in the poe here.

gonna read what missed from day 5, then probably head to bed. i'm not happy with this, i really wished i could've figured this out already. but ari and chaos have actually been pretty similar throughout the game, it's annoying.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2023, Aristeia wrote:there are 4 things i have done this game that I do not do if I am scum

1. i do not trash IVs ate and push him
2. i do not let margot make the most bungled ever
3. i do not let up and stop pushing yesterday
4. i do not paranoia on your alignment

if you think i am scum so be it.
1. i think you know why i can't take this at face value
2. i think that both of you/chaos are knowledgeable enough to know that margot's claim would get her killed. i also think she pasted the role pm on her own.
3. what are you referring to here specifically? push what?
4. err, why not?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2060, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1414, Aristeia wrote:also if i was scum i would have shot kyouko since she is a vig
also this is still true - scum me definitely shoots Kyouko on N2.
why/how did you figure out kyouko was the vigilante?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Datisi »

there was a wagon on aristeia on day 3, which potentially could be a good source of associate reads... but margot was pretty absent during it, rip. i'll go over it properly tomorrow, at this point i'm really tired and not able to think. i feel like i go between thinking it's ari and thinking it's chaos every time i open this game.
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Aristeia »

she explains her shot here:
In post 1318, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Lmao that's not a Miller. N_M with the bad luck swapping off of IV in that fashion

i responded:
In post 1320, Aristeia wrote:t3 is better to kill 100% of the time with how the wagons played out

also IV tmi'd NM town when he said NM conftown

she further expands on her thought process in response to me:
In post 1322, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1320, Aristeia wrote:t3 is better to kill 100% of the time with how the wagons played out

also IV tmi'd NM town when he said NM conftown
T3 being better doesn't make N_M bad though, and the second half is just WIFOM imo
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2110, Datisi wrote:1. i think you know why i can't take this at face value
2. i think that both of you/chaos are knowledgeable enough to know that margot's claim would get her killed. i also think she pasted the role pm on her own.
4. err, why not?

1. sure but you've never seen me trash my partners ever so I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt here.
2. I mean Chaos apparently thinks bulletproof IC is a thing so...
3. I'd push somebody dead, I don't really ever "defer" when I'm scum.
4. Because you're very omgusy and it's much easier to pocket you by making googly eyes at you. If I am paranoid of you it's because I'm actually worried.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:38 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2114, Aristeia wrote:
In post 2110, Datisi wrote:1. i think you know why i can't take this at face value
4. err, why not?
1. sure but you've never seen me trash my partners ever so I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt here.
2. I mean Chaos apparently thinks bulletproof IC is a thing so...
3. I'd push somebody dead, I don't really ever "defer" when I'm scum.
4. Because you're very omgusy and it's much easier to pocket you by making googly eyes at you. If I am paranoid of you it's because I'm actually worried.
1. pretty sure i've something close enough to it that the answer is no.
3. maybe it's me, but i still don't get what this means ._.
4. excuse you, i'm only omgusy towards people whose reads on me show ill intentions

as for 2... i think your point here is bad, because i'm saying it doesn't matter how much knowledge you have about normal games, it's about how much of a micromanaging control freak you are as scum. and even i, a person who usually likes to figure out everything in advance and who as scum routinely has more posts in the scum pt than in the main game, wouldn't have thought about writing margot a sample backup vigilante role pm, because not even i would have thought that she would've done that. and from what i've seen over my years of playing, the vast majority of people are less of a micromanager than i am. so i don't think it's the matter of "this person doesn't have the knowledge to tell margot the claim is bad", it's a matter of "probably nobody thought she would've done that".

however, this is reminding me of what i said earlier in the game. "claim if you're bulletproof, because if you are, scum already knows you are because they shot at you last night". then chaos commented how he thought enchant was the bulletproof, not kyouko. *then* kyouko claimed that she's actually a joat who saved enchant last night... do y'all see my problem here.
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:05 am

Post by Aristeia »

I wouldn't even have Margot claim a PR at all if I were scum with her; I think 2 ICs and a 1 shot vig is plenty of power in a 13p.

I think it shows chaos tmi'd about knowing where the nightkill was?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:05 am

Post by Enchant »

:yawn:

VOTE: Aristeia
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:06 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1486, MargotRosa wrote:How likely is the universe in which Ari/Datsi is SvS playing for an eliminate one, the other coasts to victory, type situation?
In post 1488, MargotRosa wrote:Because otherwise, the pair in my head is one of Ari/Datsi on one side, and Salsa/Datisi on the other, and I don't know that any of these situations are more likely in my head
this is approx the first time when margot posted after ari's wagon took off, even though this was past its peak as chaos already said he felt a bit better about ari, but she was still on 3 votes

and like, i dunno. if ari is scum, this is the partner not knowing whether to defend or bus, so they're sitting on the side not knowing what to do. if chaos is scum, this is scum getting ready to chain things together between ari and datsi, but not wanting to explicitly push it. considering the level of planned theatre, i'd say it's more likely the latter, but i'd be kidding myself if i said i had any certainty in that.

but, skimming forward, kyouko votes datsi in , and it takes margot *less than half an hour* to pile onto that wagon. sigh...

pedit: uh, was that hammer?
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:07 am

Post by Aristeia »

mm

I think that is E-1?

if someone gives intent I will just write some final words and self.

Enchant you are very disappointing.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:08 am

Post by Aristeia »

I don't think it was hammer?

did either you or salsa vote for me? I thought it was just Chaos who did.

It's hard to tell since Gypyx hasn't done a VC today.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:10 am

Post by Datisi »

yeah, looks like e-1. i voted you at sod but i unvoted soon after, and i don't think salsa's voted anyone so far today

i'm definitely not ready for end of day, considering i really want to solve this game today. and i still wanna read on and see what made chaos change from going "i want to vote dats/ari, vig the other" to voting salsa at start of d4 (i think? this game has been going on for too long)

enchant, what are your thoughts rn?
~M
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:11 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2119, Aristeia wrote:mm

I think that is E-1?

if someone gives intent I will just write some final words and self.

Enchant you are very disappointing.
Sure, i am.
If Chaos is maf, will die next and we win anyway (did i told it's more choice betseen Datisi/Chaos?). Stop being drama queen, thanks.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:12 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2121, Datisi wrote:yeah, looks like e-1. i voted you at sod but i unvoted soon after, and i don't think salsa's voted anyone so far today

i'm definitely not ready for end of day, considering i really want to solve this game today. and i still wanna read on and see what made chaos change from going "i want to vote dats/ari, vig the other" to voting salsa at start of d4 (i think? this game has been going on for too long)

enchant, what are your thoughts rn?
You believe Salsa is town? Yes?
Then why the fuck we waiting. If it's not Ari, then it's Chaos.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:12 am

Post by Aristeia »

How can you be certain Chaos will die next?

you vote me out, you get shot at night, what if Salsa or Datisi flinch?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”