Micro 1033: XD [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 646, Bingle wrote:You're kinda arguing my point for me.

I considered that maybe he misread, and clarified, and he blatantly ignored the clarification.

Don't hint that you might be considering he's scum though, he'll decide you're scum.
Your "explanation" IIRC is contradicting your original point.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 647, LicketyQuickety wrote:I wouldn't clearly mean what it says. Unless you actually said you WOULD lime them, but then I don't know why that conversation even happened in the first place.
In post 642, imaginality wrote:
In post 639, Bingle wrote:
In post 635, LicketyQuickety wrote:Keep telling yourself that. I already quoted where you said you wouldn't vote Meg if you were partnered with them. Yet somehow you still maintain your stupid strategy of hammering anything that doesn't self hammer. Are you just eager to Lim people or what?
imagine: look at these two sentences sequentially and realize you're telling me that LQ is referencing that post in both of them.
In post 543, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 539, Bingle wrote:I'm saying that theoretical scum me would hammer Meg regardless of whether Meg was my partner or not.
You said the opposite just before that though.
In post 547, Bingle wrote:
In post 543, LicketyQuickety wrote:You said the opposite just before that though.
I said I would follow my policy [of quickhammering anyone at E1] especially if Meg and I were S/S. But keep pretending to read my posts, it makes the scumclaims so much harder to see. /s
In post 548, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 534, Bingle wrote:I wouldn't especially if we were buddies, and I'm pretty sure you know that.
Wut?
Are you fucking kidding with this?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:47 pm

In post 534, Bingle wrote:
In post 531, Wisdom wrote:LQ do me a favor and E-1 Meg
Im curious if Bingle breaks his policy for her
I wouldn't especially if we were buddies, and I'm pretty sure you know that.
Tell me what this is about, Bingle? Because you say, on the one hand, you are sticking to Hammering anything that doesn't self hammer, but on the other hand, saying you WOULDN'T hammer Meg here especially if you are buddies with them. Sorta looks like a contradiction to me! But if I'm missing something, please point it out.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:49 pm

Okay, so you are saying you wouldn't break your POLICY, or you wouldn't Hammer them. If it's the later, then that is my error, but it's probably not a reason to SR me in any case.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:51 pm

Now it just looks like Wisdom was baiting me into voting for Meg here.

Wisdom, why would you want to end the day so early?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:52 pm

@Bingle,

Have a rather pressing question for you.

Is being wrong inherently Scummy to you? If so why?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:55 pm

In post 636, imaginality wrote:
In post 534, Bingle wrote:
In post 531, Wisdom wrote:LQ do me a favor and E-1 Meg
Im curious if Bingle breaks his policy for her
I wouldn't
especially if we were buddies, and I'm pretty sure you know that.
I think LQ may have misread this post as Bingle saying he wouldn't
vote for
Meg instead of what Bingle is actually saying, that he wouldn't
break his quickhammer policy
for Meg?
Yeah, that's what it was.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:56 pm

Which, then it's really weird for Wisdom to bring that up...

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by Bingle »

I would hammer Meg if you put them to E1.

I would hammer Meg if you put them to E1 regardless of alignment.

If I am town, it's just correct play, because MegJest has won and MegTown is going to die anyway because they're proven not Jest and won't end the game in my loss.
If I am scum and Meg is town, hey, free town lim.
If I am scum and Meg is scum, not hammering is a literal scumclaim.
If I am Jester, not hammering is a Jester claim.

In all cases, I would hammer, and Wisdom knows that.

And you already demonstrated that you understood the policy when you argued against it earlier.

Claiming that anything I said is that I wouldn't hammer Meg while simultaneously scumreading me for being willing to hammer meg ("He's baiting me into voting Meg!") is blatant horseshit. Taking this out now, after imagine tried to argue you out of the corner you put yourself in isn't really convincing.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 655, LicketyQuickety wrote:Is being wrong inherently Scummy to you? If so why?
Being wrong isn't scummy. Actively twisting a narrative to push something is.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:04 pm

In post 658, Bingle wrote:I would hammer Meg if you put them to E1.

I would hammer Meg if you put them to E1 regardless of alignment.

If I am town, it's just correct play, because MegJest has won and MegTown is going to die anyway because they're proven not Jest and won't end the game in my loss.
If I am scum and Meg is town, hey, free town lim.
If I am scum and Meg is scum, not hammering is a literal scumclaim.
If I am Jester, not hammering is a Jester claim.

In all cases, I would hammer, and Wisdom knows that.

And you already demonstrated that you understood the policy when you argued against it earlier.

Claiming that anything I said is that I wouldn't hammer Meg while simultaneously scumreading me for being willing to hammer meg ("He's baiting me into voting Meg!") is blatant horseshit. Taking this out now, after imagine tried to argue you out of the corner you put yourself in isn't really convincing.
K, now answer my question. Is being wrong inherently Scummy?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:07 pm

In post 659, Bingle wrote:
In post 655, LicketyQuickety wrote:Is being wrong inherently Scummy to you? If so why?
Being wrong isn't scummy. Actively twisting a narrative to push something is.
That's what I think you are doing irt me.

The idea that I am Scum for being wrong seems to be the read you've settled on.

The idea that I am twisting things rather than just having a derp moment is kinda telling tbh.

You've said I've been "survivalist" and I don't think I have. I think if I was survivalist I wouldn't be posting this much, hmmm? Like, isn't Clem and Meg being survivalist if anyone is?

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 661, LicketyQuickety wrote:You've said I've been "survivalist" and I don't think I have. I think if I was survivalist I wouldn't be posting this much, hmmm? Like, isn't Clem and Meg being survivalist if anyone is?
I don't know why you're even fighting this part of my read, it's blatantly obvious that it's true and MS was the one who convinced me of it.

You're fighting pretty fucking hard against being eliminated. Y/N
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:13 pm

In post 662, Bingle wrote:
In post 661, LicketyQuickety wrote:You've said I've been "survivalist" and I don't think I have. I think if I was survivalist I wouldn't be posting this much, hmmm? Like, isn't Clem and Meg being survivalist if anyone is?
I don't know why you're even fighting this part of my read, it's blatantly obvious that it's true and MS was the one who convinced me of it.

You're fighting pretty fucking hard against being eliminated. Y/N
You didn't answer my question.

I always fight my Lim. I have every reason to!

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:15 pm

When you have the record that I do of getting Limmed D1 as much as I do, you start fighting back.

Maybe you can't relate to that, but I always fight my Lim because I don't like getting Limmed - especially D1.

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by Bingle »

And in isolation being survivalistic is a very weak scumtell because town also does it. Here, it's a pretty strong antiJester tell. Like sure, Jester probably fights their lim a little, but to this extent?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:23 pm

In post 665, Bingle wrote:And in isolation being survivalistic is a very weak scumtell because town also does it. Here, it's a pretty strong antiJester tell. Like sure, Jester probably fights their lim a little, but to this extent?
So do you want to Lim me because I'm NOT JESTER or because I'm Mafia? Limming me just because I am not Jester is easy. Most of the players in this game so far fit that.

And I'm gonna put this in visual format because I know you won't actually look at my wiki if I ask you to.

See, I get Limmed D1 a lot - more than anything else besides Endgame. And You want me in endgame if you are Town here because I'm good at endgame. So I have every reason to fight my Lim as hard as I am doing.

And that's without calculating for my other account as well. I probably have way more D1 Lims if you look at that data.

Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 647, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 644, Bingle wrote:
In post 641, LicketyQuickety wrote:
My reaction to Mystik is incredibly Townie if you consider why I was Jester reading them. But you don't want to look at the context of any of my reads for some reason.
No, it isn't.
Yes, it is. Other people can see it, why can't you?
Is it the OMGUS retraction of a townread on me as soon as I started pushing him?
Yeah, cuz your read on me conveniently dismisses all the Townie things I have done in this game.
It's notoriously easy to dismiss things that don't exist.
It's notoriously easy to get caught in a tunnel as well, which you are clearly doing at this point.
Is it the assertions that "It's okay, I'm scummy as town and even more scummy as scum. Just go do a bunch of busywork reading second hand games and it'll be obvious!"
Blatant misrep. In any case, if you're not willing to fact-check me on this, you don't really have a valid read here and I can dismiss this as biased colored glasses. I didn't even say I was Scummy as Town, I said I was weird as Town but weirder as Scum, which admittedly, I just looked through a game I replaced into a game as Scum and went from my pred being the main suspect to turning the slot completely around and winning in F3, but that's neither here nor there. I just said that because I rarely have a Scum game I'm not Limmed in. But the thing you are not seeing is that no one else at this point is Mafia reading me. So you mean to tell me you're the only Town in this game who can read me properly when you won't even fact check me on my meta? Hilarious.
Your self meta is garbage. Just like all self meta is garbage. If you can say "I would never be doing this as scum" and be correct then you're actively cheating. If you're not correct than it's useless noise. But your argument here is "You're wrong to scumread me because I'm always scumread as scum, therefore you're scum."
I guess semantics is the best you got at this point. And that's not my argument. My argument is that other people are not seeing me as Scum and you are the ONLY ONE who is Scum reading me for these things. Wisdom said I should be held off until D4. Image seems to think I'm not a good Lim either. And Mystik has changed their mind on me because of my Townie reaction to their pressure on me, which you deny, but the person who was actively pressuring me has changed their mind. So what does that tell you exactly?
Is it the dismissal of everyone who was even posting as town or Jester in order to push the single person least likely to be able to put up a defense?
If you are referring to Clem, my reasons for Mafia reading them never went away. Who's a better push for me FYPOV? I would be down for voting Meg, but it's too early in the day. Clem is totally free to post anytime they wish. No one is preventing them from posting. And until I see a reason not to Mafia read them, I will continue to do so.
Are you fucking kidding me with this?
Yes, totally joking. What are you going to say next? "Oh, Clem is Townie. No reason to suspect Clem at all." :roll:
Is it the making shit up about what I've said or done?
Again, your own words fight against you here.
You said you wouldn't vote Meg if you were partnered with them here
. So somehow the strat of hammering anything that doesn't self hammer makes you Town? When you said yourself you would stick to the strategy in this game AND the NEXT game? Like you probably have done previously? Yeah, that's NOT a reason to TR you bucko.
Literally the opposite of what I said. Literally the opposite of what I clarified. Literally the opposite of what imagine clarified. Literally the opposite of the meaning you yourself are demonstrating knowledge of. Like, I can't see a world where this isn't a play designed to convince people you're a Jester, but that ship has sailed. No way a jester is flailing this hard under any amount of pressure.
I wouldn't clearly mean what it says. Unless you actually said you WOULD lime them, but then I don't know why that conversation even happened in the first place.

I've been playing as Pro-Town all game. What are you even smoking? IDRC if you SR me here. My Lim will just show you are Mafia at this point.
Is it the blatant gaslighting about things that didn't actually happen in the thread?
I actually misread a lot of things because I have ADHD so badly and am better at just stating things in real-time and going back and rereading. I haven't reread much yet this game except once I reread the thread and gave my takes on things that had already been said. But I prefer interacting in real time since I just don't do well when catching up usually.
"It's cool that I'm consistently ignoring everything you say, I'm probably just misreading every single post you make."
Just giving you facts you don't know how to handle, apparently.
Cause I've kinda run out of things he's done this game and haven't seen a single fucking towntell in the list.
That's because you are living with blinders on considering other people have been able to find me as Town just fine.
It's almost like the entire post you're responding to is asking what said people (read: Wisdom, and only Wisdom) are townreading.[/quote][/Quote]

I'm pretty sure other people are NOT SRing me because you're the only one voting me cheif.[/quote]

excuse me, I’m extremely certain I never said that i thought the way you interacted with me last night was townie, in fact I’ve maintained the exact opposite of that.
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 647, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 644, Bingle wrote:
In post 641, LicketyQuickety wrote:
My reaction to Mystik is incredibly Townie if you consider why I was Jester reading them. But you don't want to look at the context of any of my reads for some reason.
No, it isn't.
Yes, it is. Other people can see it, why can't you?
Is it the OMGUS retraction of a townread on me as soon as I started pushing him?
Yeah, cuz your read on me conveniently dismisses all the Townie things I have done in this game.
It's notoriously easy to dismiss things that don't exist.
It's notoriously easy to get caught in a tunnel as well, which you are clearly doing at this point.
Is it the assertions that "It's okay, I'm scummy as town and even more scummy as scum. Just go do a bunch of busywork reading second hand games and it'll be obvious!"
Blatant misrep. In any case, if you're not willing to fact-check me on this, you don't really have a valid read here and I can dismiss this as biased colored glasses. I didn't even say I was Scummy as Town, I said I was weird as Town but weirder as Scum, which admittedly, I just looked through a game I replaced into a game as Scum and went from my pred being the main suspect to turning the slot completely around and winning in F3, but that's neither here nor there. I just said that because I rarely have a Scum game I'm not Limmed in. But the thing you are not seeing is that no one else at this point is Mafia reading me. So you mean to tell me you're the only Town in this game who can read me properly when you won't even fact check me on my meta? Hilarious.
Your self meta is garbage. Just like all self meta is garbage. If you can say "I would never be doing this as scum" and be correct then you're actively cheating. If you're not correct than it's useless noise. But your argument here is "You're wrong to scumread me because I'm always scumread as scum, therefore you're scum."
I guess semantics is the best you got at this point. And that's not my argument. My argument is that other people are not seeing me as Scum and you are the ONLY ONE who is Scum reading me for these things. Wisdom said I should be held off until D4. Image seems to think I'm not a good Lim either. And Mystik has changed their mind on me because of my Townie reaction to their pressure on me, which you deny, but the person who was actively pressuring me has changed their mind. So what does that tell you exactly?
Is it the dismissal of everyone who was even posting as town or Jester in order to push the single person least likely to be able to put up a defense?
If you are referring to Clem, my reasons for Mafia reading them never went away. Who's a better push for me FYPOV? I would be down for voting Meg, but it's too early in the day. Clem is totally free to post anytime they wish. No one is preventing them from posting. And until I see a reason not to Mafia read them, I will continue to do so.
Are you fucking kidding me with this?
Yes, totally joking. What are you going to say next? "Oh, Clem is Townie. No reason to suspect Clem at all." :roll:
Is it the making shit up about what I've said or done?
Again, your own words fight against you here.
You said you wouldn't vote Meg if you were partnered with them here
. So somehow the strat of hammering anything that doesn't self hammer makes you Town? When you said yourself you would stick to the strategy in this game AND the NEXT game? Like you probably have done previously? Yeah, that's NOT a reason to TR you bucko.
Literally the opposite of what I said. Literally the opposite of what I clarified. Literally the opposite of what imagine clarified. Literally the opposite of the meaning you yourself are demonstrating knowledge of. Like, I can't see a world where this isn't a play designed to convince people you're a Jester, but that ship has sailed. No way a jester is flailing this hard under any amount of pressure.
I wouldn't clearly mean what it says. Unless you actually said you WOULD lime them, but then I don't know why that conversation even happened in the first place.

I've been playing as Pro-Town all game. What are you even smoking? IDRC if you SR me here. My Lim will just show you are Mafia at this point.
Is it the blatant gaslighting about things that didn't actually happen in the thread?
I actually misread a lot of things because I have ADHD so badly and am better at just stating things in real-time and going back and rereading. I haven't reread much yet this game except once I reread the thread and gave my takes on things that had already been said. But I prefer interacting in real time since I just don't do well when catching up usually.
"It's cool that I'm consistently ignoring everything you say, I'm probably just misreading every single post you make."
Just giving you facts you don't know how to handle, apparently.
Cause I've kinda run out of things he's done this game and haven't seen a single fucking towntell in the list.
That's because you are living with blinders on considering other people have been able to find me as Town just fine.
It's almost like the entire post you're responding to is asking what said people (read: Wisdom, and only Wisdom) are townreading.[/quote][/Quote]

I'm pretty sure other people are NOT SRing me because you're the only one voting me cheif.[/quote]

excuse me, I’m extremely certain I never said that i thought the way you interacted with me last night was townie, in fact I’ve maintained the exact opposite of that.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:39 pm

In post 666, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 665, Bingle wrote:And in isolation being survivalistic is a very weak scumtell because town also does it. Here, it's a pretty strong antiJester tell. Like sure, Jester probably fights their lim a little, but to this extent?
So do you want to Lim me because I'm NOT JESTER or because I'm Mafia? Limming me just because I am not Jester is easy. Most of the players in this game so far fit that.

And I'm gonna put this in visual format because I know you won't actually look at my wiki if I ask you to.

See, I get Limmed D1 a lot - more than anything else besides Endgame. And You want me in endgame if you are Town here because I'm good at endgame. So I have every reason to fight my Lim as hard as I am doing.

And that's without calculating for my other account as well. I probably have way more D1 Lims if you look at that data.
Oh, I just double checked. I actually have 8 D1 Lims, not 6, 5 of them as Town.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:45 pm

In post 668, Mystik Spiral wrote:excuse me, I’m extremely certain I never said that i thought the way you interacted with me last night was townie, in fact I’ve maintained the exact opposite of that.
In what world do I play this way as Jester?

Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 670, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 668, Mystik Spiral wrote:excuse me, I’m extremely certain I never said that i thought the way you interacted with me last night was townie, in fact I’ve maintained the exact opposite of that.
did i say i think you’re jester? if you’re going to spout utter nonsense - regardless of whatever your alignment in this game happens to be - i’m going to call you out on it.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:26 pm

In post 671, Mystik Spiral wrote:
did i say i think you’re jester? if you’re going to spout utter nonsense - regardless of whatever your alignment in this game happens to be - i’m going to call you out on it.
Then why did you stop voting for me? You're either reading me as Jester or Mafia, and you're not voting me so the obvious conclusion is...

Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 672, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 671, Mystik Spiral wrote:
Then why did you stop voting for me? You're either reading me as Jester or Mafia, and you're not voting me so the obvious conclusion is...
???
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by Mystik Spiral »

dude, i’m not going to continue to play these assinine mond games with you.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”