Micro 1034 | Meet me on the Astral Plane | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

why cant i say anything nice without being put under heavy examination for ulterior motives anymore!!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:01 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I think heavy examination might be a bit of an overstatement
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:02 am

i hope nobody expects me to do anything heavy this game

i literally only rep'd in to get ahead of mathblade on the 2021 replacement rankings

and to death tunnel my favorite bat on her birthday
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:03 am

this is a scum claim post btw

she can't even say Hi!!! correctly anymore cuz she's in shock at having received a scum role pm
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i hope nobody expects me to do anything heavy this game

i literally only rep'd in to get ahead of mathblade on the 2021 replacement rankings

and to death tunnel my favorite bat on her birthday
aww ty i feel all special (/ω\)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:06 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

i would vote pooky out of principle

but

efforts to solve the game are already underway
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Lol i remember i spent my last birthday arguing with battle mage all day

That was a good time
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:08 am

In post 930, Morning Tweet wrote:i would vote pooky out of principle

but

efforts to solve the game are already underway
she's scared of voting me

town tweetie would've omgussed already

clearly I am going to be dealt with in the night with a quick dagger to the face.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

or maybe ill use my fangs!! definitely not to the face though, it has to be to the neck
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:31 am

openwolfing now

w i l d
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Wright and Justice »

never seen anyone ever tank the towniness of a slot upon replace in but now ive seen it
VOTE: pooky
"A dark time is coming for our legal system...
Our work lies ahead of us... and I, for one, am looking forward to it."
Hydra members: Gamma Emerald (he/him/she/her) + DkKoba (they/them)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

pooky possesses a highly specialized set of mafia skills
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:01 am

dats me
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:49 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

Oh there is a bear.

Alright lets catch the fuck up
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:56 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

Wait are we discussing the last hoods and stuff?
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:42 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 902, Facebones wrote:Molly/MT isn't scum because if she was, she wouldn't try to incriminate Wright so much (I assume they've played together before?) so early. Even if they've not played before, she saw how it was going to go down and didn't shy away, but dug her heels in.
I don't think scum!Molly would've gone through all that effort and drawn that much attention to herself

I was a bit suspicious of WJ and thought it would be right in their nature as scum to bus their partner, but IV sort've touched on that and WJ's reaction to it made me change my mind

In hindsight, it makes no sense that scum WJ provided an alternate wagon to town!me yesterday and ultimately get her scum buddy elimmed, even more so seeing Alice wasn't on anyone elses radar
Why would WJ do that if scum with Alice?
That does not make sense
I might not agree with some of the ways they've gone about their game, but it did come across as genuine frustration including all the times WJ told Molly to look elsewhere

So that's one TvT hood done from my point of view

We all know how Andre/Alice turned out

IV I've been mad suspicious of ever since the claim, and questioned his alliance several times in our special room. Since that claim, he's been cool, calm, collected, is going into a lot of things with an open mind, trying to view all aspects of the game and see what pieces fit where and attempting to solve this puzzle
The mathematics says the chances of IV being mafia is 33%

Taking into consideration the ways he's gone about playing the game I'd say it's even less

Which leaves us with Flea, T3 and Mx. Slick as the last hood and the FN

On the first and second page, T3 and Mx. Slick's interactions were strange for me, and the way Mx. Slick was questioning WJ about T3 lead me to believe they were the final hood, meaning Flea was the FN

I asked Mx. Slick a couple of questions, he seemed to be more than willing to answer, explain and elaborate
I asked T3 a couple of questions, he did not seem to willing to explain and elaborate

Then the votes happened and Alice turned scum, and that's what's conflicting me the most right now

Mx. Slick, the person who I thought was the most towny out of the players remaining, was not voting for scum
T3, the person who I thought was the scummiest was 2nd in line to vote Alice
The person who I thought was FN (Flea) hopped on the wagon once it had started gaining momentum, and voted Alice with this
In post 660, Flea The Magician wrote:VOTE: AliceK

Get yo ass in here and give the promised content. Longer you wait the more I expect my mind to be blown.
Which is pinging the hell outta me
Although MT made some good points about the actual direction and strength of the scum reads, this post reveals a potential game plan perspective for scum!Facebones which the rest of his Day 2 posts and his progression on IV falls in.

He basically has a pool of 3 people with the caveat that one is FN, so effectively two real targets for a mis-elim. Scum!Facebones needs three in order to win. Even if he convinces town to elim those two, he has to backtrack on the other reads he has presented: namely his town reads on either WJ or IV. Likely IV if it came down to it, as attacking town!WJ in last-elim would result in WJ voting them 9/10 times because that's dkobba for ya. In such a case I'd predict the following plan:

D2: Elim Holden/Porky/T3 seed doubt in IV
NK2: FN claim from the three forced by his discussion
D3: Elim other person in Holden/Porky/T3 trio; start undoing read on IV
NK3: one of MT/WJ (likely MT at this junction)
D4: Last-Elim with one of MT/WJ + IV + FB, Push IV to win

Which if you look at his posts since D2 began (and the bold above):
In post 891, Facebones wrote:IF SCUM DID BUS
I'm suspicious of T3 (I've asked him a couple of questions and he's given me nothing answers and I'm not a fan of the "best to try to solve around him" logic), although he was the second to vote Alice, he just hasn't been willing to cooperate I guess? Everyone else seems to think he's town though, and being second on the wagon is kind of hard to ignore so I'll say he's town for now

I'm about 80% sure IV is town at this point, but I keep getting a weird naggling feeling about how both him and Alice felt the need to treat the hood PT as a confessional. Town for now

Which leaves Flea. I've only played with faem twice, maybe three times? Both times fae were town, and I've no idea how fae play as scum. I don't like how late fae were on the Alice wagon.
In post 842, Facebones wrote:If Molly was scum, would they really be willing to put themselves in the headlights so blatantly?
It does come across to me as a genuinely frustrated towny, but she might just be a good actress

Another possibility is IV hammered his team mate for the towny cred once Alice got to E-1 and he realised my elim wasn't happening
He's handling IV slot already in that manner for a potential flip D3. Most of his logic presented this day phase hasn't actually explained much of why IV is still town for him post Alice flip expect for 's general remark on IV's overall playstyle. This is in contrast to how he goes about explaining WJ and Mollie in these posts. With them, Facebones made sure to provide specific details over his analysis of the Alice interactions to support why they are town. IV doesn't have this, and even with this post filled of interactions with Alice FB chooses not to include earlier statements he made about possible connections IV has with scum!alice. In fact, the only mention I could find of any other reasoning to town read IV was back in day one:
In post 568, Facebones wrote:
I'm pretty sure IV was just either just taking the piss or doing a reaction test thing in our hood when he admitted to being mafia and junk in the first 3 posts.
That plus putting himself on E-1 on D1 and the frustration has him in the town pile for now
WHICH he has expressed doubt over the underline this day phase with , re-contextualizing what he thought was a reaction test to be a thread with Alice. As such, their only reasoning left that I can trace is IV's day 1 implosion and self vote combined with his general tone.

But after this post day 1...
In post 730, Facebones wrote:Do you think it's possible that IV is scum here?
If IV was town, would scum let them off the hook so quickly after getting them to turn suicidal and being one vote away from hammer?
There was no follow up to this post by FB. So either town!Facebone was merely probing for more information on IV to sure up his read, or scum!facebones is purposely keeping that avenue open because his partner was likely to get elim through proxy of asking the question. In following Facebone's read on IV, I really don't see why FB has him as town. Time after time again, he expresses doubt or undermines IV's read left and right. If that was the case, then wouldn't it be a town lean at most? Not the "80%" he stated earlier? There is so much undirected doubt here it doesn't feel townie. Rather, I really think Facebone is scum and has selected their method to win the game via mis-eliming the VT's in the after mention trio and flipping on his hood partner.

VOTE: Facebones

Imma keep reading but that's a nail for me. Too much makes sense coming from a scum!facebones perspective in the original post quoted.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:42 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

I am also salty that Alice didn't post enough to make a deep VCA possible :(
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:47 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 873, Morning Tweet wrote:Why were you anxious about Koba townreading you on page 3, if you recall?
I was on various amounts of substances but I remember getting buddy vibes.

I know I am buddy target no. 1 as town for scum so any early town read that feels out of nowhere always rubs me wrong

kekekekekeke
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:09 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 820, Wright and Justice wrote:no im not going through this fucking wifom bus bullshit again
Spoiler: Why Dkobba is scum and is holding town gamma hostage

If you take the number equivalent of the first letter of each of their hydra names you get W = 23 and J = 11. Adding this together and looping back around the alphabet once you get to 26, you get to 7 which is G. Why is G important? Well now if we subtract Dkobba from gamma we get 12 which is L for last. This means we need to go back to the original calculation that got us G and enter the value there like a hashmap, expect that spot is already filled. If we do an inverse linear probe upwards, we get F instead for the subtract key pair.

G + F = GF which is gamer talk for GodFather -- a taunt Dkobba coded into the hydra creation using high level maths and basic computer science bullshitry. You see I believe in accordance to the flavor, Dkobba bribed Georgeboy into making sure they would roll scum. Now you might say "Holden, George wrote that the flavor has no real game importance." To which I say.....

Consider the fact that today is a Friday in America, but Friday in Romania as well. BailyWaily used to have an profile picture inspired by castlevania which hosts dracula as the final boss. Once the game got well underway, it was changed to be some weird yellow king reference. Why is this important? Well the F from earlier is also the First Letter in Friday, but also the First letter in Fusion. And what is a hydra but a fusion of two people? I decree that out of shame, Bail boi changed his pfp to avoid the mental visual connection of shame due to the bribe. He kept the rules the same in order to through off any connection. But he felt so bad that he Freudian slipped by naming mafia the "Old Gods". Old God? Sounds like a Father of Gods to me! It was clear to any deep maths person like IV.

So why hasn't IV caught on?

Because fool Gamma of course! G starts with G and his name in the hydra math wise is G. G G G ! That's a Great Good Game! The level of BM is so fucking high that IV couldn't possibly catch on with his math skills BECAUSE DKkoba is a mastermind! Dkobba has digitally capture them to toy with our emotions! Why else has Dkobba stopped signing the posts? It's because its not a hydra at all!

But Dkkoba didn't account for me signing up, hence the buddy attempts early on! But I got you, you slimely lawyer! Victory shall be ours! Mwahahahahaha

I do not know why I do these.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:10 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 935, Wright and Justice wrote:never seen anyone ever tank the towniness of a slot upon replace in but now ive seen it
VOTE: pooky
Also can you explained this?
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

Hmm

Facebones would you face me in a duel?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by T3 »

Wtf
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by T3 »

So many giant posts
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

meh

FB's read on me has shifted over the thread and he doesn't explain every single twist and turn

but I've also been nice to him in the PT lol. i don't really have as strong of an issue with his read progression
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:22 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

have been boopethed.

Will be catching up later to see whats what.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”