Micro 1039: The Coalition [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:55 am

Post by Datisi »

vote count 1.05

with 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-01-17 00:15:00).

coalition
mc esther [5]:
mc esther, Galron, Enchant, MBot, Looker
---
Umlaut [5]:
Galron, mc esther, Umlaut, Looker, T3
---
Galron [4]:
mc esther, Looker, Enchant, Galron
---
Looker [4]:
Galron, Enchant, ProHawk, Umlaut
---
T3 [3]:
mc esther, T3, Enchant
---
Enchant [3]:
Enchant, T3, Looker
---
Andante [2]:
Enchant, ProHawk
---
ProHawk [1]:
Looker
---
MBot [0]:

yeet
mc esther [2]:
Enchant, T3
Andante [2]:
Umlaut, Looker

not voting [5]:
ProHawk, MBot, mc esther, Andante, Galron

mod notes~ this is the setup where i cannot use my vote counter and must count votes by hand, so let me know if i make any mistakes

flavourImage
Last edited by Datisi on Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
MBot
MBot
Townie
MBot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:52 am

Post by MBot »

T3 never seems to have a reason for thinking I'm scum haha I haven't posted enough to get an actual read on me and that's my fault. I'll post from a computer tonight where I can put together my thoughts and reads to this point.
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:06 am

Post by mc esther »

my first thought was "woah wait t3 misread mbot last game yeah okay lol she's even more town", but i skimmed isos and his read that game was poe, so eh it's kinda not the same thing
~
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:22 am

Post by Umlaut »

Thanks for the answer, Looker.
In post 142, Looker wrote:If MBot is scum, why are you voting mc esther. If you're voting mc esther, why have you coalition'd mc esther.
Okay yeah that is really weird.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:47 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 136, Galron wrote:I think the consensus is Enchant is town in addition to Looker. So three more.
Does someone want to sell me on this consensus about Enchant? So far they've been solidly
meh
for me, none of their posts really move me one way or the other.

Also, Galron, why would you decide to heal based on what the consensus is? Why not say what
you
think of Enchant and why?
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:36 pm

Post by Andante »

HEAL: umlaut

this is also town
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by Enchant »

Maybe you then explain, because there's no sense in collecting coalition which will bark off and dismantle from accusations.
MBot
MBot
Townie
MBot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:51 pm

Post by MBot »

I do apologize for not making many posts and forgetting about the game. I'm still getting used to remembering this sites posting requirements when life gets busy. Coalition lists have me shaking my head because most were made too early to have actual reads on players. I'm probably the most newb player in this game and I get that FOSing creates dialog that leads to better reads but I'm not grasping the benefit of loading up a coalition at this point.

Adante - I’m liking these posts for FOSing the quick heals. in
I saw the heals for enchant and prohawk as just random heals but set the scene for a bit of a whiplash. Why choose Prohawk with so little to go on?

Enchant - Thoughtful posts but that is also a lower read in my book because of it being so thought out and careful. Esther seems to be pocketing them which is sketchy.

Umlaut - I don't get any vibes from him that could be scummy. Complete nul at this point. Props from engaging and actually starting dialog though.

Prohawk - Worse than I am on posting and I call BS. I don't buy this “too inebriated to post” nonsense. Maybe its just being retaliatory from but the previous T3 - Superficial posts and grasping at straws. In response to and I was going for those who were not pulling the trigger too soon on alliances. Feels like trolling to me but why?

Galron - Complete gut read from pocketing Looker and his ISO up to this point looks too superficial. I understand how ironic that is but give more reasons before you pressure others towards a coalition.

T3 - Trying to not be retaliatory and give you BoD but.. What did I ever do to you?! Don't pick on me for one single newb game. I almost want to say that I think T3 and Esther are scum buddies from the distancing from . Nothing to contribute towards the FOS because I haven't posted but yea, well go with it. So scummy.

Mc esther - Many hunches, “I dont know why Looker is town” and sheeping along and then pushing me to join a coalition? Seems to be adding people randomly without any actual stated reasons. I like the suspicion of “maybe scum” on me in because it was actually the first post that made sense. I see lurkers as scummy, myself. I used to think that there was always at least one lurker scum and one loud mouth but recent games have tossed that out the window.

Looker - had be scratching my head. Yes, I've been superficial and cards to chest but that's my normal meta. I wait to have actual gut reads to share anything with the class. The one single game I played on this site was with them and it shows that exact play style. I always catch shit for it but I’d rather not get trapped in a FOS match with mafia without having any reads to respond with. Can it be seen as lazy? Absolutely. But not AI.. which, as I've said, never had the opportunity to be scum. In my defense-ish, I'd probably play the best town game of my life if given the chance. Take that as you will. My win/loose ratio has been crap and I'd like to change that. Goals to make more actual posts at least every other day. Mobile posting is frustrating.
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:16 pm

Post by mc esther »

anyone who believes that mbot is scum so awkward and flailing as to make her early posts, probably cant also believe that she'd willing claim to scumread the only person in the game with a townread on her.
~
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:48 pm

Post by Datisi »

prodding T3.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:08 am

Post by T3 »

In post 157, MBot wrote:I do apologize for not making many posts and forgetting about the game. I'm still getting used to remembering this sites posting requirements when life gets busy. Coalition lists have me shaking my head because most were made too early to have actual reads on players. I'm probably the most newb player in this game and I get that FOSing creates dialog that leads to better reads but I'm not grasping the benefit of loading up a coalition at this point.

I saw the heals for enchant and prohawk as just random heals but set the scene for a bit of a whiplash. Why choose Prohawk with so little to go on?

Enchant - Thoughtful posts but that is also a lower read in my book because of it being so thought out and careful. Esther seems to be pocketing them which is sketchy.

Umlaut - I don't get any vibes from him that could be scummy. Complete nul at this point. Props from engaging and actually starting dialog though.

Prohawk - Worse than I am on posting and I call BS. I don't buy this “too inebriated to post” nonsense. Maybe its just being retaliatory from but the previous T3 - Superficial posts and grasping at straws. In response to and I was going for those who were not pulling the trigger too soon on alliances. Feels like trolling to me but why?

Galron - Complete gut read from pocketing Looker and his ISO up to this point looks too superficial. I understand how ironic that is but give more reasons before you pressure others towards a coalition.

T3 - Trying to not be retaliatory and give you BoD but.. What did I ever do to you?! Don't pick on me for one single newb game. I almost want to say that I think T3 and Esther are scum buddies from the distancing from . Nothing to contribute towards the FOS because I haven't posted but yea, well go with it. So scummy.

Mc esther - Many hunches, “I dont know why Looker is town” and sheeping along and then pushing me to join a coalition? Seems to be adding people randomly without any actual stated reasons. I like the suspicion of “maybe scum” on me in because it was actually the first post that made sense. I see lurkers as scummy, myself. I used to think that there was always at least one lurker scum and one loud mouth but recent games have tossed that out the window.

Looker - had be scratching my head. Yes, I've been superficial and cards to chest but that's my normal meta. I wait to have actual gut reads to share anything with the class. The one single game I played on this site was with them and it shows that exact play style. I always catch shit for it but I’d rather not get trapped in a FOS match with mafia without having any reads to respond with. Can it be seen as lazy? Absolutely. But not AI.. which, as I've said, never had the opportunity to be scum. In my defense-ish, I'd probably play the best town game of my life if given the chance. Take that as you will. My win/loose ratio has been crap and I'd like to change that. Goals to make more actual posts at least every other day. Mobile posting is frustrating.
this seems kinda superficial?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:31 am

Post by Andante »

In post 157, MBot wrote:Why choose Prohawk with so little to go on?
I mean, why not?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:33 am

Post by Andante »

In post 156, Enchant wrote:Maybe you then explain, because there's no sense in collecting coalition which will bark off and dismantle from accusations.
yeah, I'll explain eventually, gotta test the waters off what I think, then if it feels like I'm right, I stay where I am and convince you all to sheep me
MBot
MBot
Townie
MBot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:03 am

Post by MBot »

In post 158, mc esther wrote:anyone who believes that mbot is scum so awkward and flailing as to make her early posts, probably cant also believe that she'd willing claim to scumread the only person in the game with a townread on her.
Is it that easy? Town read people and they'll get all the warm fuzzies and TR me too? :lol: I'd rather throw out my gut reads and watch the interactions even if someone gets butt hurt.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:18 am

Post by Galron »

In post 154, Umlaut wrote:
In post 136, Galron wrote:I think the consensus is Enchant is town in addition to Looker. So three more.
Does someone want to sell me on this consensus about Enchant? So far they've been solidly
meh
for me, none of their posts really move me one way or the other.

Also, Galron, why would you decide to heal based on what the consensus is? Why not say what
you
think of Enchant and why?
What I was doing was trying to see how close we were to a consensus coalition. If you look at Enchant's , , and , especially where he questions mcesther's townread, you'll see he's probably town. And I had already healed him anyway in . So looking at the board, we have two, Looker and Enchant, who will probably be in the coalition, and we need three more.

With that, mbot is looking better, and so is umlaut.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:19 am

Post by Galron »

In post 160, T3 wrote:
In post 157, MBot wrote:I do apologize for not making many posts and forgetting about the game. I'm still getting used to remembering this sites posting requirements when life gets busy. Coalition lists have me shaking my head because most were made too early to have actual reads on players. I'm probably the most newb player in this game and I get that FOSing creates dialog that leads to better reads but I'm not grasping the benefit of loading up a coalition at this point.

this seems kinda superficial?
I think full reads lists this early tend to do that, but it's not a terrible analysis
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:21 am

Post by Galron »

Although t3 jumping in after a prod to say that the reads list looks superficial without saying why and then disappearing is kinda scummy.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:23 am

Post by Galron »

@mod Enchant is listed twice for me. Do I need to hurt one?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:24 am

Post by Galron »

If Looker isn't going to vote for himself.

HURT: looker
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:27 am

Post by Enchant »

Second Enchant is my evil twin, you need to hurt him.

Don't hurt me accidently though.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:27 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 167, Galron wrote:
@mod Enchant is listed twice for me. Do I need to hurt one?
apologies, fixed.
~M
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:29 am

Post by Enchant »

HEAL: Galron
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:31 am

Post by T3 »

no read on galron yet
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:14 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 157, MBot wrote:I don't buy this “too inebriated to post” nonsense.
Is this your way of claiming scum? :shifty:

ISO'ing now.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:34 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 168, Galron wrote:If Looker isn't going to vote for himself.

HURT: looker
Why does this matter? or is AI to you?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”