Micro 1043: League of Legends UPick - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
.Lulu.
.Lulu.
Townie
.Lulu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:23 am

Post by .Lulu. »

I need to talk to pix!!
I need to see what fae thinks of your shenanigans Jarvan!!
Cause telling people to declate ultimates is a kinda town thing, but you did mention the additional damage until after!!
.Amumu.
.Amumu.
Townie
.Amumu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:50 am

Post by .Amumu. »

In post 47, .JarvanIV. wrote:Yes, I announced my intentions, unlike everyone else randomly attacking.
In post 47, .JarvanIV. wrote:Yes, because your attack is more susceptible to piling up through random antics, whereas mine was premeditated for a specific game purpose.
i don't know, i think the whole thing just comes across as kinda self-conscious. you are saying that you should be able to get away with by far the largest attack of the game so far because you called it a test. that means you get to do it without committing to any actual suspicion, and you also get to act like you're acting in the best interests of the town by doing it. and before you even do it, you are explaining why nobody should find your actions suspicious and how they should think you are such a nice tank instead.

if i had an ability where my first attack of the day did 3x as much damage, i would really want to use it wisely and put it where i had a genuine suspicion.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:43 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Elise has been prodded
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
.Ashe.
.Ashe.
Townie
.Ashe.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:45 pm

Post by .Ashe. »

Tbh I actually liked Caitlyn's naked shot at Warwick. I am assuming at that point she entered scum would rather take a shot elsewhere or try to fit in and do nothing harmful. Ganging up on a target with the only other attack doesn't strike me as the way to enter as scum imo, especially as low hp champion. The latter is also partly a reason I am rather suspicious of a call to attack her.
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:48 pm

Post by .Warwick. »

I did not like it because it hurt :sad:
.Ashe.
.Ashe.
Townie
.Ashe.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:49 pm

Post by .Ashe. »

Jarvan's takes on the abilities isn't that helpful as just the abilities for themselves are nai. In fact the only ability that caught my interest so far is Lulu casting faer heal/strengthening spell on Warwick, which strikes me as an unusual opening unless it was just on a whim.

I don't think there is ill intent behind Jarvan using his attack with bonus damage on Elise. His curiosity in the mechanics strikes me as genuine and it's not like his attack put Elise in a damning position.
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:31 pm

Post by .Gragas. »

In post 53, .Ashe. wrote:The latter is also partly a reason I am rather suspicious of a call to attack her.
Literally I'm the only person who straight up asked for people to attack her,
next time you can just say my name.
In post 53, .Ashe. wrote:Tbh I actually liked Caitlyn's naked shot at Warwick. I am assuming at that point she entered scum would rather take a shot elsewhere or try to fit in and do nothing harmful. Ganging up on a target with the only other attack doesn't strike me as the way to enter as scum imo,
This part is a valid point of view, but I still do feel like it's still suspicious of her to do, and certainly not something to townread her for. People wave away early game happenings too easily.
In post 55, .Ashe. wrote:I don't think there is ill intent behind Jarvan using his attack with bonus damage on Elise. His curiosity in the mechanics strikes me as genuine and it's not like his attack put Elise in a damning position.
Agreed, I think..?
.Lulu.
.Lulu.
Townie
.Lulu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:08 pm

Post by .Lulu. »

In post 55, .Ashe. wrote:Jarvan's takes on the abilities isn't that helpful as just the abilities for themselves are nai. In fact the only ability that caught my interest so far is Lulu casting faer heal/strengthening spell on Warwick, which strikes me as an unusual opening unless it was just on a whim.

I don't think there is ill intent behind Jarvan using his attack with bonus damage on Elise. His curiosity in the mechanics strikes me as genuine and it's not like his attack put Elise in a damning position.
I am very whim-sical!! :D
.Lulu.
.Lulu.
Townie
.Lulu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:11 pm

Post by .Lulu. »

I can't heal someone though.. that makes me a little sad..

it does give a shield though!!
.Gragas.
.Gragas.
Townie
.Gragas.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by .Gragas. »

Lulu you're confusing me, what do you think about the game right now?
.Lulu.
.Lulu.
Townie
.Lulu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:14 am

Post by .Lulu. »

Pix thinks it's weird!!
And so do I!!

OK so Jarven gets town points because controlling mech is good!!
Hey Pix, Help Jarven!!

Elise turning into a spider made us go sideways so we know know about her...

Caitlyn seems kinda red in the face... OOO DO YOU THINK THAT MEANS SHE'S ONE OF THE RIFT BADDIES?!?!
.Lulu.
.Lulu.
Townie
.Lulu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:16 am

Post by .Lulu. »

I wanna know where Lux is!!

She promised something sick and twisted and I wanna see what color it tastes like!!
.Ashe.
.Ashe.
Townie
.Ashe.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:25 pm

Post by .Ashe. »

In post 56, .Gragas. wrote: Literally I'm the only person who straight up asked for people to attack her,
next time you can just say my name.

This part is a valid point of view, but I still do feel like it's still suspicious of her to do, and certainly not something to townread her for. People wave away early game happenings too easily.
B..Bu..But I am so shy! Can I?

I mean yes, I meant you mainly, however I am also looking at those who are also on Caitlyn's trail like Amumu and maybe Warwick(?). I feel one of you three may be evil.

I agree that early happening shouldn't be waved away, but why is early "wagoning" like that scummy? She even followed up on it, even if her solve was mostly omgus. Taking the analogy of normal voting I think early bandwagoning generally comes equally from both sides and the context of this game is slightly different as was the way this game went from the beginning. Do you think Caitlyn misread the room when she entered the game like that?
In post 56, .Gragas. wrote: Agreed, I think..?
...you think?
.Ashe.
.Ashe.
Townie
.Ashe.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by .Ashe. »

Attack: Warwick

Doggo feels a bit too tame to me.

Also:
Ranger's Focus
for more arrows.
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by .Warwick. »

Please do not, I think you are town.
.Ashe.
.Ashe.
Townie
.Ashe.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:32 pm

Post by .Ashe. »

I couldn't even pierce through your shield, like I am depressed. :(
.Ashe.
.Ashe.
Townie
.Ashe.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:34 pm

Post by .Ashe. »

Where do you think I should look then though?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:56 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Elise has failed to pick up her prod and will be replaced for inactivity, she may continue playing if she returns before I find a replacement
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
.Lulu.
.Lulu.
Townie
.Lulu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:12 pm

Post by .Lulu. »

In post 65, .Ashe. wrote:I couldn't even pierce through your shield, like I am depressed. :(
I'm not!! Pix is a good faerie!! :mrgreen: Has the BESTEREST shields!!!!
.Lulu.
.Lulu.
Townie
.Lulu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by .Lulu. »

Wanna know what else Pix does??

Hey Pix!! Attack Ashe!!
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by .Warwick. »

Caitlin I'm not sure about yet I still am bothered by her naked shot on me. But maybe I need to get over that.

Lux has not done much and has threatened to do something strange. I do not like it.

Ashe is town I believe just from analysis that I don't think comes from scum.

Lulu has not actually done much but has posted a lot. It makes me think Lulu is trying to keep busy and it worries me. But I am conflicted because she was nice enough to use her ability on me.

Elise has done nothing.

Gragas seems town from his attitude. I cannot describe it. I just town read him for now.

Jarvan IV I am not sure if attacking Elise and calling himself a nice tank was truly a pro-town move. If Elise is town and has strong abilities, why test her? I am also not convinced of his town read of Ashe, despite my town read of Ashe.

Amumu I believe is town based on , mainly the last sentence. I think that would be a smart play for town to execute if they were in Jarvan's position rather than testing it out on Spider Form, which could have done any number of things.
.Warwick.
.Warwick.
Townie
.Warwick.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by .Warwick. »

Lulu, why are you attacking Ashe?
.Lux.
.Lux.
Townie
.Lux.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by .Lux. »

why do you not like it? in an early game state what do you think 'strange' is and what would my motivation to do it be as mafia? what would my motivation be to announce it?

i decided not to do something strange, because it's not beneficial; it was a whimsical idea that passed my mind to... speed things up, but it felt very unfair, because doing something like that on my whims is not fair to everyone else. i've decided that my
strange ability
is best used in other ways.

~

warwick is... probably town? there's a lot of hedging there, but when it doesn't hedge it leans negative, and there's a lot of room to do anything. i think scum would be less overt about having open options on most people. and i think scrounging for a reason to have these reads early is good.

still thinking through jarvan's slot. his actions felt very high-horsey, as in, i am doing this for the town, and let me spell it out for you all so you can see what i am doing and how and my motivations, and i don't know if that's more likely to be some strange condescending scum lamist-riddled move or just condescending town. i don't like that sort of attitude regardless so i'm not thinking too hard on it for now. still doesn't stop me from liking amumu for the things he said regarding jarvan.

everyone else. well. honestly i haven't had too many strong thoughts otherwise. i liked ashe a bit. lulu is enthusiastic but that's more in line with the character than an alignmnt thing so.

yep. that's me.
.Lulu.
.Lulu.
Townie
.Lulu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by .Lulu. »

In post 71, .Warwick. wrote:Lulu, why are you attacking Ashe?
Cause I'm showing what Pix can do!!
And nobody bullies a puppy!! D:
.Lulu.
.Lulu.
Townie
.Lulu.
Townie
Townie

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by .Lulu. »

In post 72, .Lux. wrote:why do you not like it? in an early game state what do you think 'strange' is and what would my motivation to do it be as mafia? what would my motivation be to announce it?

i decided not to do something strange, because it's not beneficial; it was a whimsical idea that passed my mind to... speed things up, but it felt very unfair, because doing something like that on my whims is not fair to everyone else. i've decided that my
strange ability
is best used in other ways.

~

warwick is... probably town? there's a lot of hedging there, but when it doesn't hedge it leans negative, and there's a lot of room to do anything. i think scum would be less overt about having open options on most people. and i think scrounging for a reason to have these reads early is good.

still thinking through jarvan's slot. his actions felt very high-horsey, as in, i am doing this for the town, and let me spell it out for you all so you can see what i am doing and how and my motivations, and i don't know if that's more likely to be some strange condescending scum lamist-riddled move or just condescending town. i don't like that sort of attitude regardless so i'm not thinking too hard on it for now. still doesn't stop me from liking amumu for the things he said regarding jarvan.

everyone else. well. honestly i haven't had too many strong thoughts otherwise. i liked ashe a bit. lulu is enthusiastic but that's more in line with the character than an alignmnt thing so.

yep. that's me.
no laser pew pew?? awww...

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”