SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5625 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:21 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 6.4

"The Sterling AWE was an Altered World Event which occurred near the town of Sterling, Colorado on May 4th, 2016. It resulted in the discovery of a paranatural "sphere" or dodecahedron made of an unknown stone-like material. The sphere has a broken portion exposing a hollow interior. It was transported by the Federal Bureau of Control to a dedicated storage chamber in the Oldest House's Containment Sector, and has been inert ever since."

Toogeloo (4) - Malakittens, NorwegianboyEE, Andante, Cephrir
Andante (2) - Toogeloo, The Three Bears
Cephrir (1) - mastina
The Three Bears (1) - tictac

Not voting (2) - Save The Dragons, Roden

(expired on 2022-02-23 21:11:00) remain until day end

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to reach a majority.

Please let me know if you see any errors with this count!
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5626 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And yeah i didn't remember Roden hadn't full claimed, but it wasn't all that vital to the point in my post there. I just wanted to state that i didn't need anymore full claims from the remaining slots, and as it happened when i saw Roden also hadn't claimed it didn't bother me either because i didn't really scumread them and since either scum would shoot there or they would claim later if they kept being alive, it was of no real issue.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5627 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I just realized that no slots that claim to be molded has been killed so far?
Mastina/Roden/Three Bears are all still alive.
Idk what that means, but it's an interesting observation.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5628 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:36 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5623, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5620, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5617, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Don't you have questions?
Well, a lot of it is based on toog's posts, but there's at least one thing i can ask you about. why did your read on me suddenly flip?
Mastina.
mastina has been saying the exact same shit about me all game, surely?
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5629 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:37 am

Post by Cephrir »

i wonder if you could articulate anything mastina has said about me that is concerning to you that isn't just another flavor of repeating "this is cephrir's scumgame" ad nauseam as though that means anything.
Bartleby the Scrivener
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5630 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's not really anything they've said per say, it's just how convinced they are, and has been all game so far.
And tbh they seem to have much more experience reading you while i don't have any. Pretty sure they stated that if you sound townie then you're more likely scum. And now that the pool is getting smaller it's making me more likely to revisit that read.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5631 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway i'm for voting Toog as of right now.
There's still a chance you could convince me later you are town if all of us are still here tommorow?

- Bunno
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5632 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:46 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5630, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And tbh they seem to have much more experience reading you while i don't have any. Pretty sure they stated that if you sound townie then you're more likely scum.
Reading me? Yes.
Reading me correctly? Eh.

Also, that "town = scum" meta is very old (circa 2015) and I've broken it many times at this point.
Bartleby the Scrivener
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5633 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:49 am

Post by mastina »

In post 5544, The Three Bears wrote:that looks like a pretty damning iso to me.
While this is true,
In post 5571, Roden wrote:
In post 5512, Roden wrote:Follow up question: why did you try to protect LLD during Night 1?
The reason I asked this question was because I looked back to see if maybe you crumbed this at some point, but I didn't really find anything. If anything, your ISO contradicts your claim.

Spoiler: CTRL+F LLD
In post 275, Toogeloo wrote:It's ordinary to be an awe of LLD.
In post 951, Toogeloo wrote:Anyone else weirded out that LLD did an obvious fake vig on Noraa, Noraa took it to heart, and then LLD takes a break while Three Bears gets freebie town reads?

Food for thought.

Now I'm hungry. I could use a sandwich or something.
In post 955, Toogeloo wrote:Like to me...

No one should ever take a day vig 24 hours into the game seriously unless it's Bad Idea Mafia, and I certainly wouldn't expect that from Noraa.

I usually expect LLD to play like she's going to die Night 1. I'm used to her gambits, and the fake day vig is easily something she's do for reactions, but she went no where with it and is now slinking in the shadows of gameplay.

The whole thing seems weird to me.
In post 1551, Toogeloo wrote:Reads List:

Norwee - Town
LLD - Null
Mastina - Scum

I'm currently a sheep.

You barely mention LLD, this was all you said about her while she was alive. All you did was show suspicion of her and call her a null read, so why would you protect her from hostile abilities? Why wouldn't you protect your town read? In fact, why didn't you target Ircher to protect him from a scum Roleblock in case he actually was a Friendly Neighbor?
In post 2126, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 2109, The Three Bears wrote:Ircher confirms tonight, simples.
inb4 "I was blocked."
You even anticipate it here. Targeting LLD just doesn't make sense, and I feel pretty sure that you're lying about it.
^This is better. (I cut out the Toog + Norwee part because Norwee is town and thus cannot be scum with Toog.)

Intent to L-1 Toogeloo
;
If nobody objects, I'll do so within 36 hours. (Before Wednesday morning, so tonight, Tuesday morning, or Tuesday night)
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5634 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:12 am

Post by Roden »

In post 5582, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 5570, Roden wrote:Hey Toog, if you really want to continue to blatantly waste everyone's time and not talk, then I'm just going to assume you've entered anti-spew mode and have officially scum claimed. There's literally no reason to go silent if you're town here.
Hey, sorry. Not like there was a big sporting even yesterday where I decided to hang out with friendly people instead of, well... you.

To answer your question, I targeted LLD because it's LLD.
That doesn't really answer anything, and you ignored the other question entirely.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5635 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:26 am

Post by Andante »

lol 9 days still till deadline
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5636 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:45 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 5634, Roden wrote:That doesn't really answer anything, and you ignored the other question entirely.
Yeah, lol, I tend to do that.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5637 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:22 am

Post by Roden »

In post 5599, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The correct posts is that Toog has awkward interactions with me, because he is scum.
Why does that make me scum too? That's the wrong part.
I acknowledge in my post that Toog's behavior on it's own isn't really enough to scum case you. What pings me though is that you did make a couple of scummy posts where you explicitly say that you don't trust STD and me, but then also believe we are town that might get swayed to vote you. And there isn't really much time that elapsed between those two posts, so it's hard to believe it was a natural read change.

If I'm wrong on you then I'm wrong, I'm not going to pretend it's a 100% slam dunk case. But I think you need to at least get reevaluated tomorrow, if I'm still alive I won't push for a flash elim or anything like that. I also think dead chat should give their reads on you since they have the best chance of looking at everything with a clear head and a more detached view of the game state.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5638 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5637, Roden wrote:I acknowledge in my post that Toog's behavior on it's own isn't really enough to scum case you. What pings me though is that you did make a couple of scummy posts where you explicitly say that you don't trust STD and me, but then also believe we are town that might get swayed to vote you. And there isn't really much time that elapsed between those two posts, so it's hard to believe it was a natural read change.
Not really? At most i said i wanted to reconsider you and STD, meaning i wanted to confirm if my read on you both was correct or wrong. That is not the same as saying i lost all trust in you and STD.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5639 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If Toog was to seriously push me as an mislim then there would necesarilly need to be slots that were willing to vote me in the first place, and considering previous pages before Toog said he scumread me had both you and STD voicing concerns over me being a deepwolf it completely checks out as an opportunistic scum push from Toog. That is one of the reasons i've stated i scumread him.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5640 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hence i'm thinking that a scum Toog flip would indicate town in your slots. Likely both in that case.

- Bunno
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5641 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

To be fair, I didn't really out and out say you were a scum read in that post. I said "if" there was a deepwolf, you were my pick.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5642 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

nuances, I know.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5643 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:01 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

People always make assumptions with my posts. /sheug
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5644 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That feels kinda BS, i mean maybe you weren't being all that... wording: "Upfront" about it. But still all the things you said indicated you seriously considered me to be a very likely scum.

- Bunno
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5645 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:03 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Maybe read it again.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5646 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Who are your strongest scumreads right now then Toog?

- Bunno
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5647 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:12 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm still stuck on trying to figure out why people would suggest I was the mold target last night, feel strongly that it's a scum ability, and yet still think I'm scum.

I think people who suggested I was molded yet are still wanting me eliminated are my biggest suspects. I don't have a comprehensive list of who that includes though.

Outside that, I think at a minimum, there are 2 scum in the VTs. Andante is my first choice.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5648 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:29 pm

Post by tictac »

um. i suggested that and u said i'm a mislim?
ftr still think mold is 3rd party.
also why moldy folk aren't dying. i think scumz are mold-hunting w nk. more surprised catboy died being pmuch confirmed non-mold.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5649 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by tictac »

leaving massclaims unfinished still a mistake, but dunno what to do about it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”