Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:51 am

Post by Aristeia »

I think we should consolidate on one of HEM/Tenebro to push pressure and advance game state rather than splitting

so which one would you like to do today dear?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:52 am

Post by Datisi »

ari, do you think both me and skitt are town?

pedit: if you'd asked me like half an hour ago, i would've said tenebro
but if there is precedent for monkey playing scum like *waves hands* this, i think that's something i want to explore first
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

wow
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:54 am

Post by Datisi »

what
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:54 am

Post by tenebrousluminary »

Clearly my main suspects are not of interest to anyone, and I see the shift in momentum as sweeping something under the rug. To that end, VOTE: GeneralWu.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hrmmmmm....
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:56 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 376, Datisi wrote:ari, do you think both me and skitt are town?

pedit: if you'd asked me like half an hour ago, i would've said tenebro
but if there is precedent for monkey playing scum like *waves hands* this, i think that's something i want to explore first
I'm leaning towards you/skitter being town/town but I'm not confident enough in my abilities to be anywhere near 100% on that read atp

Her energy level leans towards town for her and mostly I read her by figuring out if she's flagging later down the line because she doesn't have a lot of endurance as scum down the line.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:57 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 379, tenebrousluminary wrote:Clearly my main suspects are not of interest to anyone, and I see the shift in momentum as sweeping something under the rug. To that end, VOTE: GeneralWu.
What do you think of HEM?
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:59 am

In post 382, Aristeia wrote:
In post 379, tenebrousluminary wrote:Clearly my main suspects are not of interest to anyone, and I see the shift in momentum as sweeping something under the rug. To that end, VOTE: GeneralWu.
What do you think of HEM?
On his merits, i am indifferent. It concerns me, however, that his attackers and my attackers are basically the same people.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 378, Datisi wrote:what
was just slightly annoyed with Ari wanting to ignore everyone else and do what you wanted.

I don't know how I feel about tene voting Wu. Like I still think Wu is scummy but if tene is scum and thinks there's about to be a momentum change hoping on Wu makes sense as scum play.

tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:01 am

About to be a momentum change? That already happened. You went after Wu, and suddenly the interest in me spiked.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

did it? i'll have to look.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

on Monkey. I just remembered him "lol"ing when I called him scum much like he did to Ari. I forgot about his whole calling everyone daddy and kinda buddying and being friendly

tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:06 am

These are basically the people I'm talking about, Nero.
In post 321, fireisredsir wrote:i like the directions that fua and nero are looking so far, but after some research wu looks exaaaactly like he did in newbie 2073 so im less interested in that for now. tene and monkey i am more on board with
In post 323, Datisi wrote:
In post 318, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 304, Datisi wrote:some people not mentioned in your list haven't even posted?? excuse me for asking i guess

class starting back again, cheers
I don't like the way Datisi focused on nitpicking rather than the substance of Nero Cain's argument.
have you decided you're just gonna mindlessly tunnel every post i make this game? i logged in during my break, saw that nero was supposedly townreading people that hadn't posted, i asked him about it. do you think "nitpicking" that makes me scummy?
In post 334, fireisredsir wrote:nero what makes you townread tene?
In post 370, Save The Dragons wrote:Town
Frogsterking
Nero Cain
DeasVail
fua
fireisredsir
VP Baltar
Yeet

Null
Scorpious
MalcolmTucker
Datisi
skitter30
Eyes without a face
Aristeia
Cape90
Nordom
GeneralWu

Scum
tenebrousluminary
humaneatingmonkey

VOTE: tenebro
In post 374, Aristeia wrote:
In post 364, Datisi wrote:
In post 363, VP Baltar wrote:I haven't read the game yet and likely won't get a chance to until late today. I was sleepy sleeping when it started and I have a lot of work to do today.
it's alright, i don't have too much free time right now either.

for whoever wants to weigh in on this - am i tunnelled on tenebro? like, posts , , , , feel like specifically looking for scum!motivation from me / things to attack me over rather than actually thinking through my posts and drawing conclusions that way. i *want* to say i'm still feeling as sure in the read as i was an hour ago, but like, something something weak at emotion bad at mafia etc.
I don't think you're tunneled - I have similar feelings about Tenebro's posting being scummy
And none of them paid any mind to what you said about the esteemed general.
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:07 am

Well, fire acknowledged it to defend the general, now that I read rather than knee-jerk.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:10 am

Post by fireisredsir »

i voted you a long time ago, so did datisi, and ari called you scummy in . the only new one there is dragons
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

STD has Wu as the 3rd scummist. But Dats and Ari are straight-up ignoring, yes.

Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:11 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 383, tenebrousluminary wrote:On his merits, i am indifferent. It concerns me, however, that his attackers and my attackers are basically the same people.
do you have thoughts about his alignment independently of the people attacking him/you?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:14 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 391, Nero Cain wrote:STD has Wu as the 3rd scummist. But Dats and Ari are straight-up ignoring, yes.
He hasn't really done anything notable for me to comment on - it looks mostly like lots of fluff.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

its almost like posting lots of fluff in lieu of content is a scummy thing to do. Ofc, Fire is saying that it's just their playstyle in general.

tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:18 am

In post 391, Nero Cain wrote:STD has Wu as the 3rd scummist. But Dats and Ari are straight-up ignoring, yes.
I did not interpret his list as ordered, since if it was, he voted me rather than the person he listed as scummiest.
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:20 am

In post 392, Aristeia wrote:
In post 383, tenebrousluminary wrote:On his merits, i am indifferent. It concerns me, however, that his attackers and my attackers are basically the same people.
do you have thoughts about his alignment independently of the people attacking him/you?
Not really. I didn't like the "lol" thing, but other than that I don't see why everyone is so up in arms about him.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:21 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 394, Nero Cain wrote:its almost like posting lots of fluff in lieu of content is a scummy thing to do. Ofc, Fire is saying that it's just their playstyle in general.
I skimmed wu's 4 completed games on site - they are all newbies (2town/2scum) and I think he's more fluffy as town than as scum.

also I'm not really keen on scumreading someone for being fluffy this early as opposed to like actively scummy people.

N1
N2
N3
N4
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

though Ari being scum and wanting to consolidate on Hem and tene is odd....there's like 9 days left on the clock.

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:24 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 391, Nero Cain wrote:But Dats and Ari are straight-up ignoring, yes.
i didn't feel like explicitly writing out "yeah, these are good points, i agree wu is being scummy", i thought it would be understood from when i said i'd agree to vote him
~M

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”