Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:14 am

Post by Nordom »

Yes yes. I'm such an impossible player not open to discussions that matter.

You gonna keep your vote planted on me I take it?
Nordom, are you speaking to your crossbows?
Negatory.
Oh, that's a relief. I thought that-
I am not speaking to them, I am listening to them. They were submitting queries as to when they will get to shoot something.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:16 am

Post by Datisi »

yes. because at this point i have no conclusion other than that you're scum trying to provoke me into saying anything that you could twist to attack me with. there is no good faith from you.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:16 am

Post by tenebrousluminary »

VOTE: Nordom

I would like to gain further information to divine this player's alignment.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:17 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

as a gay man,

i feel that phrases like "butt-buddies" is meant to put me down, to make gay people feel lesser. i don't deserve that.

so no. it is not acceptable and i do not need to get a thicker skin. please do not continue down this path. thank you.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:18 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In post 986, Nordom wrote:
In post 981, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 964, Nordom wrote:Malcom, I think you're getting too over-excited in the pants from Datisi's lazy town read on you. You gotta dig deeper.
In post 965, Nordom wrote:Unless you're maf butt-buddies together then fml
These posts are not appropriate. Please stop.
If those particular sentences managed to offend anybody, then I think that person needs to grow a thicker skin.
Please could you refrain from this. The tone of those messages was unnecessary, and doubling down when someone expresses discomfort is not on.
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:19 am

Post by Nordom »

All I say is, that in the numerous exchanges I had with DeasVail prior to them writing an essay about me, they never once gave any indication that they might be scum-reading me. They agreed with my TvT read and I said "That felt too easy breezy". when they made it. Vote me if you want, but you might want to iso Deas here.

Datisi is scum regardless, just keep that in mind.
Negatory.
I am not speaking to them, I am listening to them. They were submitting queries as to when they will get to shoot something.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:20 am

anyway.

nordom is town for his interaction with deasvail but i think DV is also town for looking at eyes without a face with suspicion.

datisi i'm leaning town on, i'm not sure what the case on him is, i don't quite understand it

i want ari to speak more, but i thought between HEM and Ari, ari looked worse, which is a change from my previous read of HEM being bad. I think I want to VOTE: Aristeia for now.
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:22 am

Post by Nordom »

In post 1003, Save The Dragons wrote:as a gay man,

i feel that phrases like "butt-buddies" is meant to put me down, to make gay people feel lesser. i don't deserve that.

so no. it is not acceptable and i do not need to get a thicker skin. please do not continue down this path. thank you.
Yeah, nah. You do need to get a thicker skin. My intent when I was typing "butt-buddies" wasn't "Let me take a dig at homosexual people" it was for the sake of levity.

I don't want to come off as an insensitive shithead, but where does the censorship end?
Negatory.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean we all know that mafia is just a game of egos that are pretending to be better at reading others than they really are.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:22 am

I never mentioned it, but I also felt that DeasVail's vote and unvite of Eyes looked town.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nord stop
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:23 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 954, Nordom wrote:It started when Deas voted for me. My initial thought was "Oh, okay maybe this is just a mis-informed effort post by town"

But, when I started thinking about it, it feels like maf trying to cut me off at the pass before I can make any possible move towards them. Deas came out with that post after I repeatedly gave comments that were questioning them. I honestly feel like he was trying to pocket me, but saw it wouldn't be so easy and decided to take the initiative in voting me first.
Are you talking about datisi or deasvail?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:23 am

i will enjoy playing with your replacement.
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:23 am

Post by Nordom »

Deasvail
Negatory.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:24 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 973, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 466, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 459, MalcolmTucker wrote: I didn't necessarily suspect Tenebros on the basis of their early posts but found some of their later defences incredibly weak attempts to divert attention away from them without addressing accusations at-hand.
If you wish to call my defenses weak, you should cite what specifically was weak.

I don't understand how I can be making "defences" while also "not addressing accusations at hand." What accusations at hand would you like me to address? If you feel there are unanswered questions, you can ask them yourself, and if you really want to figure me out, I think you will do so.
In post 461, MalcolmTucker wrote:Also TR'ing Frogster, their early question seemed so bizarre a theory for a mafia player to have, not sure why you'd draw attention to yourself with that. Also TR'ing Datisi at the moment, their frustrations re early accusations seemed fairly genuine to me at a point where players were keen to just get any theories or suspicions off the ground to get the game going.
Why is Frogster drawing attention to himself different from me drawing attention to myself? I don't disagree that it could be seen that way, but I want to hear your explanation.
In post 463, Aristeia wrote: I guess I am a tiny bit biased here but I think he's not as carefree as scum tho I haven't actually played with scum him this is just based on what he's said about his scum game previously.
You think Datisi is carefree this game? I think he seems quite upset about a small amount of pressure.
Here you go, Mr. Tucker.
My wider point was that you've facilitated between kinda jokingly shrugging off accusations and getting more defensive about them. Neither on its own is a particular mafia tell, the two of them together is worth noting.
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:24 am

Post by Nordom »

In post 1012, Save The Dragons wrote:i will enjoy playing with your replacement.
Mhmm. Glad my post got completely ignored.
Negatory.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:25 am

Post by Datisi »

"i'm being censored because i can't hurl insults as i see fit!" is a bad take, fam. can we not?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:25 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1007, Nordom wrote:
In post 1003, Save The Dragons wrote:as a gay man,

Yeah, nah. You do need to get a thicker skin. My intent when I was typing "butt-buddies" wasn't "Let me take a dig at homosexual people" it was for the sake of levity.

I don't want to come off as an insensitive shithead, but where does the censorship end?
It was an unnecessary comment to refer to potential teammates, you've had it explained by someone why it might come across as offensive and now you're rambling on about censorship. Probably best to just acknowledge the word usage wasn't good and then we can move on.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:26 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1014, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 973, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 466, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 459, MalcolmTucker wrote: I didn't necessarily suspect Tenebros on the basis of their early posts but found some of their later defences incredibly weak attempts to divert attention away from them without addressing accusations at-hand.
If you wish to call my defenses weak, you should cite what specifically was weak.

I don't understand how I can be making "defences" while also "not addressing accusations at hand." What accusations at hand would you like me to address? If you feel there are unanswered questions, you can ask them yourself, and if you really want to figure me out, I think you will do so.
In post 461, MalcolmTucker wrote:Also TR'ing Frogster, their early question seemed so bizarre a theory for a mafia player to have, not sure why you'd draw attention to yourself with that. Also TR'ing Datisi at the moment, their frustrations re early accusations seemed fairly genuine to me at a point where players were keen to just get any theories or suspicions off the ground to get the game going.
Why is Frogster drawing attention to himself different from me drawing attention to myself? I don't disagree that it could be seen that way, but I want to hear your explanation.
In post 463, Aristeia wrote: I guess I am a tiny bit biased here but I think he's not as carefree as scum tho I haven't actually played with scum him this is just based on what he's said about his scum game previously.
You think Datisi is carefree this game? I think he seems quite upset about a small amount of pressure.
Here you go, Mr. Tucker.
My wider point was that you've facilitated between kinda jokingly shrugging off accusations and getting more defensive about them. Neither on its own is a particular mafia tell, the two of them together is worth noting.
*Vacillated, not facilitated fs.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah but dats you are inflaming the situating. He did a bad but you don't need to dogpile.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah but dats you are inflaming the situating. He did a bad but you don't need to dogpile.

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:27 am

Post by Datisi »

it's not my intention >_> sorry
~M
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:27 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 968, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 921, Datisi wrote:if you're scum, obviously you want me to townread you. but, you know that those tiny bits of my "things that town!vp does" list won't help you because we both know they're on that list. bUT ALSO, you know that i know that. so now i'm like, would scum!baltar purposefully drop these little hints, *knowing* that i'm gonna notice them and start losing sleep over them, in order to get into my head?
lmao, this is like a day 6 endgame level paranoia and we're only 36 hours in. the legends are true...
lol
YOUR AD HERE

tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:29 am

In post 1014, MalcolmTucker wrote:My wider point was that you've facilitated between kinda jokingly shrugging off accusations and getting more defensive about them. Neither on its own is a particular mafia tell, the two of them together is worth noting.
Okay, so you're still going to crush off my post and continue suspecting me for the same reason. Thanks for clarifying.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:29 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 974, Nordom wrote:There's so many people I want gone today. Datisi/DeasVail/fireisredsir/maybe VP Baltar
why fire?

Also, I thought I was higher on the list. Do you suspect fire more than me? If yes, what changed from last night?
YOUR AD HERE

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”