Micro 1051 | Minimalist Micro Normal | Postgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:24 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 439, Tracer Bullet wrote:also another point

for the people calling me "scummy"

i don't know if you've noticed

but like nothing is going on.
How swingy you are with your reads given this being your view makes your takes stilted.

Flip a table and I'd probably join your cause.
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:26 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 441, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 397, Tracer Bullet wrote:I sorted the playerlist by post count and removed Mr. I'm too Good to Post in this Game.
Excuse me, that's Mr. I Was At A Chess Tournament For The First Time In Two Years to you. I did pretty well, too.
i knew this guy thought he was too good to play mafia with us plebes

congrats on your chess victories.
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:27 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 448, Toogeloo wrote:Tracer, are you arguing with Norwee about scum Ircher? Norwee thinks Ircher is scum too. I can't really tell if you are just arguing for the sake of arguing though.
I am voting for Ircher.
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:28 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 450, RCEnigma wrote:

How swingy you are with your reads given this being your view makes your takes stilted.

unpredictability is important to keep the scum off balance.
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:18 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 450, RCEnigma wrote:

help me yeet Ircher and let's see where the chips fall
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:19 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

I mean does anyone have any better ideas?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I realize this might be extremely biased, but i want to townread you based on the fact that you are one of the few players that is being proactive right now.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:38 am

Post by Something_Smart »

I think that's probably a valid read.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
RH
RH
he/him
Goon
RH
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:41 am

Post by RH »

Day 1 Count XIII

Notes
  • My mod ISO is here.
  • With 9 remaining, it takes 5 to form a majority.
The
Day
concludes in (expired on 2022-04-14 19:26:23).

Last edited by RH on Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wallflower
Wallflower
She
Goon
Wallflower
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:59 am

Post by Wallflower »

In post 440, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 375, Wallflower wrote:The worst is playing the cool, calm and collective role well, but collectivism doesn’t work when two of us are trying to kill the rest, i’n’t it?
Restate this in English, please?
The thing that I found about the worst is that they presented as fairly chill and indifferent for the most part. I didn't get the sense that they really cared that much about reads and that sort of thing. Before the most recent string of posting, there were points where they didn't even seem that attached to their Ircher townread. At one point they voted for me, but I never got the sense that they had any reason for it, that it was something they really believed in.

Contrasting that though, there'd be parts of their play seemed intent to convey a level of scumhunt-y interest that just didn't seem to be there? where they say that putting Gamma at E-1 is an "utterly awesome idea" seems exaggerated, and dissonant with their engagement at the time. conveys interest in Tracer's reads list, despite not a great deal of engagement with Tracer's reads. The use of "fascinating" in intrigues me. What is the worst even fascinated by? Their play does not give me a fascinated impression.

When I first read the string of posts 415-417 it made me doubt the read a bit, but now I've just landed back at a place of not being sure.
Wallflower
Wallflower
She
Goon
Wallflower
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:01 am

Post by Wallflower »

In post 437, Tracer Bullet wrote:
In post 427, Wallflower wrote:
In post 417, the worst wrote:on top of the fact the wagon on ircher was already stupid, the game has now stagnated with him as lead wagon :p who do people think ircher is aligned with? what does literally anyone think scum are doing?
The awkward part is that I agree with you about the Ircher wagon.
why does it even matter if the Ircher wagon has stagnated?

the point of the game is to kill the mafia.
I more agreed with the worst in disliking the Ircher wagon, rather than agreeing that the stagnation was significant.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:27 am

Post by the worst »

In post 431, Wallflower wrote:LAST POST I PROMISE but I feel like Ircher is getting votes because his posting isn't really endearing him to anyone and that feels like sort of the opposite of what we should be voting for
well said.
In post 435, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ircher has mostly just been doing these scummy: "Haha, gotcha!" takes which their RCE read is an prime example on.
It feels fake as F.
im so excited to have egg on my face but like..... what feels fake about them exactly? I feel like the main people who feel put out by Ircher are the people he explicitly scumreads (you/rce) and I don't really understand why either of you think ircher is aligned with the mafia but i do kinda understand why hes perplexing for both of you

I don't think tracer is town so idrc about his reasoning at this point
In post 436, NorwegianboyEE wrote:They are simultaneously being low energy in their solving energy, and putting forth some really bad and fake solving.
And somehow people here still claim they townread it.
this is another great example of something which looks votable but i don't see why you think its mafia aligned.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:34 am

Post by the worst »

In post 438, Tracer Bullet wrote:Do you realize how stupid this statement "the ircher wagon is stupid because the game has stagnated with him as the lead wagon" is if Ircher is mafia?
That's a really fuckin big if given I dont really buy any of the scumreads. :P This is like saying that claimed guilties are bad if they just happen to be on town.
In post 438, Tracer Bullet wrote:In that case you'd be saying essentially "hey look voting Ircher hasn't caused him to do anything, he just omgus voteparked Norwee, he's not hunting, no1 is pushing him."

So let's just leave him alone and let him do nothing! Let's not vote for him and try to get his wagon to a place where it can kill him!

Because voting for Ircher is "stagnating the game"

Like wtf is that logic???
That logic is that
Scum are an informed minority
Ircher necessarily has a scumbuddy
Scum's wincon involves outlasting the town
I see no efforts to drive a wagon to make this happen from anyone except myself
I know I'm town
The efforts to casually dunk on Ircher feel unfounded and too comfortable with the current gamestate
Therefore I suspect them
This has been the lead wagon with the same 3 votes for a long time and I'd be surprised if scum are just wholesale ignoring it.
If ircher is scum set to go down d1 id be shocked if nobody had the bright idea to bus
You dont seem to be considering bussing at all

there's a massive hole in your play & you happen to be the worst offender wrt trying to elim ircher rather than trying to solve ircher

and I'm arguing with you that you are scum because people are stating discomfort with you but im not seeing any votes moving.

angry quacks.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:35 am

Post by the worst »

In post 456, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I realize this might be extremely biased, but i want to townread you based on the fact that you are one of the few players that is being proactive right now.
I'd proceed extremely carefully with this because while he is making proactive noises, he is not really doing anything to solve alignments.
Wallflower
Wallflower
She
Goon
Wallflower
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:36 am

Post by Wallflower »

The worst, what do you think of Tracer’s recent pissy-ness, for lack of a better word. Do they seem genuinely peeved about the slow-moving game?
Wallflower
Wallflower
She
Goon
Wallflower
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:39 am

Post by Wallflower »

Eh, I’ve talked myself into it

VOTE: Tracer Bullet
Wallflower
Wallflower
She
Goon
Wallflower
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:39 am

Post by Wallflower »

I wasn’t actually talking btw, I’m on a bus rn and that would probably make people concerned
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:41 am

Post by the worst »

In post 464, Wallflower wrote:The worst, what do you think of Tracer’s recent pissy-ness, for lack of a better word. Do they seem genuinely peeved about the slow-moving game?
They seem really pissed that they're catching heat. They feel entitled to an Ircher lim. I don't vibe.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:42 am

Post by the worst »

In post 466, Wallflower wrote:I wasn’t actually talking btw, I’m on a bus rn and that would probably make people concerned
and discussing ongoing games with yourself on a bus is still discussing ongoing games! :!: :!:
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:53 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I don't know if Ircher/tracer are unaligned but I scumread both and I'm up for either lim. But hitting town in either one of them is going to intensify a tunnel tomorrow.

So for example we flip tracer today, they flip town. Tw/Ircher/ maybe wallflower have to go under the microscope.

At the same time my fear is like, we flip tracer and they're town then either me or norwee die and suddenly all of the muscle to push Ircher through day 2 disappears. I'm not super confident that TW!Town flips a switch and 180s their Ircher read, just the vibe I'm getting maybe I'm wrong. Or TW is scum and it doesn't really matter anyway, lethargy probably bulldozes town at that point.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I agree with u RCE that thinking long term strategy it seems like having Ircher flip town is much less damaging to the gamestate than an eventual Tracer townflip.
Also i do not think they are SvS. Like more than 95% sure.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ircher still just lurking too, i don’t like it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I also believe Worst is unalligned with Ircher. Both!scum wouldn’t have Worst vouching for them so hard when they look objectively bad. Reads more to me like a tunneled townie, except tunneled about Irchers supposed innocence.
If Ircher flip scum i would be pretty sure Worst!town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ircher is prob just looking at Worst defending them and being like: "Ah yes, i don’t need to do anything cus 1 town hard townreads me nyehehe"

- Bunno
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by the worst »

I would 100% do this for a scumbuddy just so that next time I hard defended someone d1 I could say that I would 100% do it for a scumbuddies

That aside I am not sure flipping ircher is a sensible way to determine my alignment

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”