Micro 1051 | Minimalist Micro Normal | Postgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 499, the worst wrote:
In post 496, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 495, the worst wrote:
In post 491, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Like what has Ircher done.
They just vote me and say "i read them as scum" like ok, that's it. Real nice C O N T R I B U T I O N. And that's also kinda what they did with RCE before finally giving an explanation, but then they switched to Tracer. And they haven't explained that read either, which just makes it look like they read that the thread vibe was heading against Tracer so they decided to move there.
I think you're a bit hyperfocused on ircher needing to explain his read in you. I'm not sure that his lack of doing so is really scum motivated.

Is he trying it on as scum? Eh. Maybe.
Does he think he's gonna get your lim? Big doubt.
I think his lack of need to explain himself shows pure mindset and the way he was like "I dont need to explain myself" on rce then just totally did is kinda towny actually?
I feel like ur just setting up the precedent for scum!Ircher to never need to explain his reads with this dumb "pure" defense.
Maybe. But my wincon is to elim scum, not to elim town with incompatible playstyles.
I don't think we can just chalk it up as an pure playstyle difference. I've seen games where Ircher has explained their reads to an much greater extent so it's not like this is how town!Ircher always plays. Granted, it could be how town!Ircher decided to play in this game, but that's not for sure, and that is too weak of an argument to really convince me they must be town here.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 495, the worst wrote:Does he think he's gonna get your lim? Big doubt.
so ircher!town

decided to vote park norwee

and do nothing

because ??????
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I suppose you could convince me to elim an slot that is even scummier than Ircher, but what is it exactly you think has been manipulative from Tracer so far?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by Tracer Bullet »

according to Mr. Duck

Tracer!scum decided to push Ircher!town who is townreading him in a stagnant game where nobody has any pressure on them, half the game is not posting, and no scum is really under pressure because nobody is under pressure.

because Tracer is a Master Criminal who is a cunning Manipulator of Minds.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Not saying i'm gonna unvote Ircher and vote with you.
Just saying you could give it a shot at convincing me if you really are that convinced.

- Bunno
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by Tracer Bullet »

Duck's read is so laughably bad I can't even scumread it
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I need to FEEL that you want it though Duck.

- Bunno
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:02 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 501, Tracer Bullet wrote:
In post 495, the worst wrote:Does he think he's gonna get your lim? Big doubt.
so ircher!town

decided to vote park norwee

and do nothing

because ??????
Because he scumreads Nor...
Nor, this is a pocket attempt.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by the worst »

Youve got what you'll get from me. We're wagoning one scum, and it isn't Ircher. Tracer has a buddy off-wagon, and is being overtly manipulative to keep ircher's wagon in-tact. There's a profound dissonance between be tween "idc lim me, garbage town" and all of the shit hes pulling here. please don't fall for this.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 508, the worst wrote:Youve got what you'll get from me. We're wagoning one scum, and it isn't Ircher. Tracer has a buddy off-wagon, and is being overtly manipulative to keep ircher's wagon in-tact. There's a profound dissonance between be tween "idc lim me, garbage town" and all of the shit hes pulling here. please don't fall for this.
I'll consider it if Ircher posts reads.

- Bunno
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:08 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Reconsidering my worst read. This play is suicide as scum, regardless of Ircher's alignment.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:10 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Ircher
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 485, RH wrote:

Day 1 Count XIV

Notes
  • My mod ISO is here.
  • With 9 remaining, it takes 5 to form a majority.
The
Day
ends in (expired on 2022-04-14 15:26:23).

Like i can kinda see your point. If i were to guess if this is TvT or SvT wagons my guess would be on SvT.
SvS is out of the question as i do not believe it's possible they are aligned.
Which makes it possible i could be wrong. Ironically though, i think every slot on both leading wagons are town except Ircher/Tracer in a SvT world.
So something like 1 scum in Tracer/Ircher and the second in Mega/Toog/S_S feels like a good lead to go on for day 1.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well actually, Wall could be partner too if Ircher scum.

- Bunno
RH
RH
he/him
Goon
RH
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:16 pm

Post by RH »

Day 1 Count XV

Notes
  • My mod ISO is here.
  • With 9 remaining, it takes 5 to form a majority.
The
Day
concludes in (expired on 2022-04-14 19:26:23).

Last edited by RH on Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wallflower
Wallflower
She
Goon
Wallflower
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:23 pm

Post by Wallflower »

In post 502, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I suppose you could convince me to elim an slot that is even scummier than Ircher, but what is it exactly you think has been manipulative from Tracer so far?
All the play around me earlier was pretty manipulative tbh. Anything I did was cast as some femme fatale seduction that couldn’t be trusted, which Tracer only stopped doing when it was clear that people weren’t scumreading me anymore.

Now Tracer is essentially negging the town, in my opinion inaccurately casting the town as apathetic and unable to tie its own shoelaces. Calling the worst’s read laughably bad, for example. There’s really nothing that townie about Tracer’s play and Tracer should know that. Tracer uses the pushing of Ircher as a reason to be read as town, but as scum Tracer needs to look like they’re doing
something.
People have been looking squinty-eyed at Tracer for a while, so Tracer-scum would be at huge risk of being caught out for inaction. They tried pushing me, which made sense because my play has been strange enough that there wouldn’t be much fallout from my townflip, and then it feels like when that didn’t work, the next easy option was Ircher.
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 515, Wallflower wrote:but as scum Tracer needs to look like they’re doing something.
nope

if I was scum I'd just do nothing because that's literally what half of the game is doing and nobody gives a shit
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:27 pm

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 515, Wallflower wrote:People have been looking squinty-eyed at Tracer for a while, so Tracer-scum would be at huge risk of being caught out for inaction. They tried pushing me, which made sense because my play has been strange enough that there wouldn’t be much fallout from my townflip, and then it feels like when that didn’t work, the next easy option was Ircher.
I can push anyone in this PL fairly easily

I wouldn't target Ircher!town as scum because Ircher is easy to pocket
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:27 pm

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 515, Wallflower wrote:All the play around me earlier was pretty manipulative tbh. Anything I did was cast as some femme fatale seduction that couldn’t be trusted, which Tracer only stopped doing when it was clear that people weren’t scumreading me anymore.
No I stopped doing it because you said I was demoralizing you and making you not want to play and I felt bad about that.
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:32 pm

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 246, Wallflower wrote:To be real though, I’m not sure that I appreciate the implication that anything positive I say is some sort of master manipulation tactic. I get that suspicion is a thing… but it feels… demoralising somehow

like you literally guilt tripped me about doubting you and now you're saying I stopped doubting you because people stopped suspecting you like wtf.
Wallflower
Wallflower
She
Goon
Wallflower
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:32 pm

Post by Wallflower »

I don’t know, I think there was great expectation placed upon you before you even posted.

As for you targeting Ircher-town, I agree that it makes me slightly doubt a scumread just because I feel like you would try and go BIGGER as scum, but I don’t really know who is a bigger target other than the worst. So maybe Ircher is just the way you go as scum.

PEdit: thanks for clarifying. There was a point in the game where I felt pretty down about it and that may have come across, but know that I don’t have any hard feelings in hindsight. Right now I’m just viewing things through the lens of what I think scum would do vs. town.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

If ircher!scum it's highly likely all of norwee/tracer/TW town
I have an outside townread on Meg that's only really slipping from low activity.

SS/Wall/Toog pretty much lines up.

Ircher!town I still townread Norwee off the back of that. Besides that I have to ask some questions and put some brainpower in. Like, does Tracer get frustrated with the game state being rigid if they're scum competing with a larger wagon on town? Is TW's defense of Ircher genuine or self serving? The miscellaneous votes look a lot worse if the wagons are TvT and kinda prove tracers point to a degree.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:35 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I'm varying degrees of confident in norwee/TW/meg town.
Wallflower
Wallflower
She
Goon
Wallflower
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:35 pm

Post by Wallflower »

In post 519, Tracer Bullet wrote:
In post 246, Wallflower wrote:To be real though, I’m not sure that I appreciate the implication that anything positive I say is some sort of master manipulation tactic. I get that suspicion is a thing… but it feels… demoralising somehow

like you literally guilt tripped me about doubting you and now you're saying I stopped doubting you because people stopped suspecting you like wtf.
Wouldn’t you still doubt me after the guilt trip though? Isn’t that what I’d do as scum?
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:36 pm

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 520, Wallflower wrote:As for you targeting Ircher-town, I agree that it makes me slightly doubt a scumread just because I feel like you would try and go BIGGER as scum, but I don’t really know who is a bigger target other than the worst. So maybe Ircher is just the way you go as scum.
I do not target people who townread me as scum because my scum game is about thread control and threat elimination.

the idea that ircher!town who is sitting there with his vote firmly planted on norwee!town and is twiddling his thumbs doing nothing and also townreads me would be a threat or a push target for scum!me is just laughably dumb

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”