Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:58 pm

Post by Prism »

Day 2 End

FLAVOR
Two days later, they found her with Stardew Valley open and an empty cup of Starbucks in her hand. Various scalpels, drills, cables, computer chips, and pastries lay scattered across the table. A second computer displayed designs she had drawn and notes she had written and uploaded.

All the medical knowledge and education in the world, the best money could buy, couldn't stop the ultimate daydreamer from giving it a shot herself. The chip had shorted and fried her completely the second she had turned it on.

Back in Selah, many mourned the loss of such a talented and sweet young girl. Others cynically believed the family had finally gotten what they deserved: Even the godfather's daughter, the brightest star of them all, had fallen victim to all the wrong forces of modernity.

Somewhere, far beyond this corporeal and solemn place, marcistar dreamed electric dreams still. The keys to her Aventador remained on the counter.

marcistar has been eliminated! She was a...

Spoiler: marcistar
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

marcistar, you are a
Lamborghini Mafia Goon
aligned with the
Lamborghini Mafia

Abilities:
  • The Corporation:
    As a member of the Lamborghini Mafia, you have a factional nightkill available to you. You must specify which member of the faction will perform the kill. You may additionally talk with your partners at any time here.
  • Master of My Fate, Captain of My Soul (Invictus):
    At any time, you may target a player by posting in your dedicated private topic. In the event you are successfully killed by any means other than the standard day elimination, another Invictus shot, or by a modkill, you will automatically attempt to kill your target.
  • Citizen of Selah:
    You have your voice and your vote. You also have your own dedicated private topic, which can be found here.
Win Condition:
  • You win when the Lamborghini Mafia make up at least half of all living players after any outstanding Invictus shots are resolved. At least one Lamborghini Mafia-aligned player must be alive to fulfill this win condition.

Night 2 has begun. The deadline is in (expired on 2022-06-13 23:00:00).
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:57 pm

Post by Prism »

Day 3 Start

FLAVOR
A series of tragic accidents seem to have slowly struck various residents of Selah, but one day the violence the residents had long feared exploded like a powderkeg.

VP Baltar, a local farmer, had been one of Tesla's biggest advocates since the Gigafactory was announced. His hardy but tasty apples had been the pride of the local farmer's market, and he had recently taken out a sizable loan to bring the first Tesla to Selah. He knew his business depended on a stable climate and was eager to disavow as many fossil fuels as he could, and even wrote a letter to Elon petitioning for a new Tesla Cybertractor. Recently, he'd even started handing out free Tesla branded T-Shirts with all of his fruit.

Dawn rose on the farmer's market to find VP Baltar's Model 3 still in the lot. When he failed to show, a closer look revealed hints of blood on the dash. A team of onlookers worked together to pry open the frunk, and found his body diced to bite-sized bits. One of the shirts was found next to the body. Tesla had been marked out in blood and replaced with "Traitor"...but to who?

Meanwhile, the sheriff's department had taken its first hit. Deputy Malakittens had been out on patrol the same night, with the same strict instructions as always not to interfere with the Lamborghini Mafia. The same orders she always secretly hated.

Her SUV was found abandoned on the side of the road, with no damage to be found. It appeared she had gone on a hike, and willingly or not was anyone's guess. Further searching turned up her body laying just off the side of the road in a ditch, the clear black marks of tire tracks stretching along her back, connected to the road on each side by a trail through the grass.

The bodies kept piling up from there. Old Man Lukewarm had always been a bit off his rocker, one of the few survivors of the old 2011 riots, too crazy for even the Lamborghini Mafia to touch. The walls of his cabin were lined with guns, knives, and saws broken up only by the occasional pot or pans, and he always complained that the food never tasted good and that the house was haunted. Said it was probably the Lamborghini Mafia's fault, even though none of them had been to his house in years, not since he had thrown an old World War 2 grenade through his window at a parked and preying Lambo, causing the godfather to toss up his hands and say "Forget it, let time take care of that old coot."

He refused to listen to anyone saying that he undercooked the food, telling him that he needed to turn the stove up. He stubbornly insisted that the stove was best set...lukewarm.

I'm not sorry.

It made it all the more surprising to find his house burned down, with Lukewarm still on the bed, surrounded by cinders of blanket. The stove had been left on the highest setting. All traces were gone of the apple that had fallen onto the dial from the shelf...And what happened to that old jalopy of his?

The last body to be found was Dwlee99's, one of Selah's newest residents who had just moved cross country to help expand the electrical lines. They had just settled into the new apartment, had made it cozy. They had just told one of the councilmen that Selah was starting to feel like home. With the living situation sorted, their attention turned to exploring the town and surveying the existing lines. That night, they had found a downed old pole and line tucked away on an old backroad, and apparently they had been scoping it out.

No one knew how the wire, disconnected from any discernible power source, went live, but everyone knew what the result was. The town had another apartment to clear.

VP Baltar has been eliminated! He was a...

Spoiler: VP Baltar
Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

VP Baltar, you are a
Tesla Fruit Vendor
aligned with the
Town of Selah

Abilities:
  • Fruit Vendor:
    Each Night, you may target a player via PM or by posting in your dedicated private topic. Assuming no interference with your action, that player will receive a piece of fruit and a free Tesla T-Shirt.
    At any time, you may target a player by posting in your dedicated private topic. In the event you are successfully killed by any means other than the standard day elimination, another Invictus shot, or by a modkill, you will automatically attempt to kill your target.
  • Citizen of Selah:
    You have your voice and your vote. You also have your own dedicated private topic, which can be found here.
Win Condition:
  • You win when only Town of Selah-aligned players remain alive. At least one Town of Selah-aligned player must be alive to fulfill this win condition.

His determination manifests and reaches beyond this place of wrath and tears!

Lukewarm has been eliminated! He was a...

Spoiler: Lukewarm

Lukewarm, you are a
Tesla Night 2 Vigilante
aligned with the
Town of Selah

Abilities:
  • Night 2 Vigilante:
    On Night 2, you may target a player via PM or by posting in your dedicated private topic. Assuming no interference with your action, you will kill your target. This ability is exclusively available on Night 2.
  • Citizen of Selah:
Win Condition:
  • You win when only Town of Selah-aligned players remain alive. At least one Town of Selah-aligned player must be alive to fulfill this win condition.

Malakittens has been eliminated! She was a...

Spoiler: Malakittens

Malakittens, you are a
Tesla 1-Shot Cop
aligned with the
Town of Selah

Abilities:
  • 1-Shot Cop:
    On any Night, you may target a player via PM or by posting in your dedicated private topic. You will be returned a result of "Aligned with the Town of Selah", "Not aligned with the Town of Selah", or "No result". This ability is 1-Shot.
  • Citizen of Selah:
Win Condition:

Her determination manifests and reaches beyond this place of wrath and tears!

Dwlee99 has been eliminated! They were a...

Spoiler: Dwlee99

Dwlee99, you are a
Tesla Fanatic
aligned with the
Town of Selah

Abilities:
  • Citizen of Selah:
Win Condition:
Last edited by Prism on Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:00 pm

Post by Prism »

Vote Count 3.0

FLAVOR
"Two murders? You've got to be kidding me, in a town that small?" asked a disturbed Elon.

"I'm afraid it gets worse. One of the bodies was found in a Tesla. The sheriff says they have no clue who did it, and I don't know whether to believe them or not. Apparently, the other murder was someone in the department, so I expect their resources will be tied up for a long, long time. They don't even know if they're connected. The tabloids are going to be all over it, we've got to put out a statement."

"...Go back to that first one! It wasn't the car, right? I know the autonomous features are coming along quickly, I've seen Space Odyssey, I know how this ends, but they shouldn't be THAT advan-"

"Elon, that's absurd. No it's not that advanced, and the body was heavily mutilated, there's no Model 3 equipped with knives, bonesaws, or any other cutting instruments in the frunk. We just have to put out a simple statement of condolence, we bear no responsibility for this."

Elon sweats nervously.

"...One. There exists one. Oh god, they didn't let it go did they? I thought we had gotten rid of it, I knew I should have watched it myself, not left it to Blake, we have to find it, oh god IS IT STILL OUT THERE? Am I next? Oh god..."

PlayerVotes
Not Voting
(12)
Bell, Fey, fireisredsir, Dunnstral, Rhyme and Reason, Meuh, Val89, Gammagooey, Kovu, Enchant, SirCakez, gorilla

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to eliminate.

No elimination has been achieved. The Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2022-06-21 01:00:00).

Spoiler: Postcount Tracker
PlayerDaystart postcountReserves
Bell
Fey
fireisredsir
Dunnstral
Rhyme and Reason
Meuh
Val89
Gammagooey
Kovu
Enchant
SirCakez
gorilla

Posts are capped at 125 posts per slot per dayphase. Please see the Ruleset and FAQ for more information and tips on tracking your postcount.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:00 pm

Post by Prism »

Day 3 has begun, and you may now post. The deadline is in (expired on 2022-06-21 01:00:00).
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:07 pm

Post by Bell »

That was quite the mess.

VOTE: Val89
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:10 pm

Post by Bell »

R&R is confirmed. I’m confirmed. Gorilla and Red seem unlikely.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I switched my invictus off of gorilla during the night because I was no longer comfortable with luke shooting there

Am I supposed to interperet the death post above to mean that Vp baltar died at night and invictus shot luke, and Malakittens died at night and invictus shot Dwlee?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:50 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 108, Fey wrote:I want to say this is Marci's towngame off the top of my head. Not freezing up, replying/responding to a few different things. Seems out of the scope for her from what I recall.
In post 279, Fey wrote:VOTE: Bell

Skimmed Lavar and Bell, Lavar feels... in his own little world sort of deal. Like the read on Dunnstral of all people as potentially shady feels out there in a world where scum!Lavar probably doesn't need to be right now. Is a weird place to fixate. Just seems like he's doing his own thing.

Bell feels on the fringes and like. I dunno. I have an expectation of something "more" as vague as it is, but he feels very shady with the things he's posting and also just like "eh, whatever" to questions, all that. A presence that doesn't really want to be around at all but knows he has to be, and like... throwing out whatever thoughts because he has to, given prior games where he spews out his thoughts and boom everyone reads him right.

@Someone, I think VP asked me about Marci and what she could/couldn't post, compare to like, Holiday Dance Party, where she was a lot more sheepish I feel. Here she's all attitude and bite and I feel that's more of a hallmark of her as town.
In post 745, Fey wrote:I’ve jumped around in vote a few times. I’ve given some takes that I think should be more memorable (Lavar town, Marci town). Not a lot but I’m not going to force myself to give a lot.

Just because you don’t remember it doesn’t mean it’s not there though. Shrug.
In post 971, Fey wrote:Obligatory I still think Lavar is town.

I don’t particularly like the alternative of Marci but I don’t have a great grasp of what else I would do wagonwise. Probably not Luke/Kovu/fire/gorilla and shrug at the rest. My reasons for those names is just memory of goodvibes when I was reading closer than I am now.

VOTE: Marcistar
In post 1011, Fey wrote:VOTE: Dwlee

Choo choo.
Fey talks Marci up as town due to meta early on, and brings it back in 735. Then they vote for Marci for seemingly no reason. The top 2 wagons are Lavar and Dwlee at this point, Marci isn't in contention. And then they quickly switch to Dwlee after with no reasoning.
In post 80, marcistar wrote: I like fey as well, she keeps asking questions and it seems like those questions are her trying to push the game forward so i think shes towny :good:
In post 148, marcistar wrote: i dont think fey seemed scummy, i like what she posted so far she looks like shes trying to solve :angry:
In post 928, marcistar wrote: i dont have alot of time to like type up thoughts since im at work for like another 4 hrs, and then ill be sleeping but if u have anything ur curious abt u can juat ask (:
i think gammagooey has a couple of agreeable takes but they piss me off so dont tell them i said that im not sure what i think of them tho aince the agreeable takes are v basic takes
i think kouvs town but i wouldnt trust them leading anything because theyre too emotional about things and too reactivey
balters i would say how self centered he is, i dont like that, so he scummy
fey towny
sircakez scummy, the bandwagoning is not good vibes at all
i dont like vals view of the invixtus mechanic because it reminds me of a diff game i played w him, but otherwise hes mid, he has some good thoughts

idk who else exists
In post 2088, marcistar wrote:
In post 2074, Fey wrote:Anyways,

Still voting Dwlee, if that wagon's not a thing then RIP. I don't actually know how to read Dunn.

If Meuh flares up I'll go there. Sure. Why not.
also yeah this feels weird idk y tho
In post 2216, marcistar wrote:fey, because earlier when i was looking at the votes on dwlees wagon her vote stuck out the most to me. it seemed pretty scummy and her other posts regarding dwlee do as well tbhs
On Marci's side, she barely talks abotu fey. Starting with a townread that is not well explained, a long period of silence, and then switching to a scumread which I think is weird because I'm not sure what motivation Marci has to switch reads here when they are gaining pressure unless it's to distance. I don't think Fey was a likely elimination, and in fact Dwlee flipped town and was almost eliminated but Marci didn't vote there.

The interactions between the two feel partnered to me.

VOTE: Fey
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:28 pm

Post by Meuh »

Hey guys! Wrote this before daystart. So whatever happened at night isn’t considered.
I decided to research. Ctrl-F people’s ISOS for Marci’s name, and vice versa!
A new advanced investigation technique.

Dunnstral

- Shading Dwlee for scumreading - but not voting - Marci.
- Questioning Marci’s typing style
- A lot of Dunn’s engagement with Marci so far comprises simple questions which don’t seem to get followed up much.
- Marci answers
- Responding to an argument against Marci in a way that both diminishes the argument and draws attention away from Marci.
- Oh, Marci’s response is acknowledged. Dunn likes some parts of Marci’s post, but doesn't like others. This is probably the juiciest interaction of theirs so far and I’m not convinced they aren’t paired.
- This is interesting stuff. Dunn throws some shade Val and Marci’s way, but also says the Datisi wagon was likely town-driven. Don’t like this one.
- Marci likes Gorilla’s reasoning on the Dunn vote. Does not push Dunn further.
- Marci shades Gamma for not pushing for Dunn on day 1. And she “doesn’t like” the vote on Gorilla.
- Marci shading Gamma’s vote on Dunn. When prompted to vote for Dunn, she answers “no sorry, i dont want to join my scumread on a wagon, shocker there.”. Ooh boy.
- She makes her refusal to vote on Dunn more about Gamma being scummy and shifts the blame there.
- Dunn makes sure to clarify that while they scumread Gorilla, they aren’t sold on Gorilla/Marci.
- Asking about Dunn
- Throws Marci in as a townlean along with VPB and I. They apparently like Marci because of Luke’s said she’s town, unlike the others who they scumread on their own merit.

I think the one-sidededness of Marci and Dunn’s interactions could mean Dunn’s not partnered with her. Within the 2, Marci has the bulk of the awkward interactions. I’d still say they’re >rand scum, and I’m uneasy about them.

Fey

- Marci likes Fey. To note this is specifically being said in response to someone else’s townread on Fey.
- Fey thinks this is Marci’s towngame. From what she recalls, Marci not freezing up and responding to stuff is out of her scope. Bit of a weird read.
- She thinks Fey looks townie and thinks Datisi is scummy for suggesting the opposite.
- Is a bit clearer about Fey’s read on Marci and feels better than her last post on the topic.
- “Fey towny” is mentioned and not elaborated on.
- Fey votes on Marci, specifically as a response to Lavar. Makes sure to mention she doesn’t particularly like the wagon.
- 40 posts later and that vote is gone, in favour of the Dwlee wagon.
- Marci townread exists, Fey never mentions her again.
- Oh. Marci thinks one of Fey’s posts is weird.
- Marci’s at 7 votes and decides to say she scumreads Fey. Cool. This is probably distancing.

Fey’s probably the most likely scum in this game.

Edit: Ouch, those were some not accurate shots.
The impression I get from the modpost is that these 2 chains happened.
VPB died -> invictus Lukewarm
Mala died -> invictus Dwlee
If you look at the story and the separation in the role pms, that’s what makes most sense

I wish scummier players had been killed
My top 3 scumreads are still alive sadly
I’d guess VPB was the mafia kill, and Mala was Lukewarm’s kill.

I suppose this confirms R&R and makes Bell’s clear being fake impossible, right? Doesn’t really change my outlook on the game but it’s nice! :cool:

@Dunn I think your assessment of who killed who is correct

Oh and Dunn got there about Fey before me :cry:
Stealing my thunder! :lol:

VOTE: Fey
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:45 pm

Post by Kovu »

Lol I wasn’t gonna talk but I have to.
I think maf has a role that messes with the invictus shot of who they kill. I don’t believe LLD shot Datisi, and I don’t believe VP shot Luke.. Now, why in the world Luke would vig shoot mala? no freaking clue…

And Cakez in not clear, in fact I’m just about certain he’s maf. I have a hood with him, thus I didn’t want him gone day 2, but considering how 0 of my SRs just happened to die there… told him how I thought Fey was maf, then Dunn and Meuh just rush into today going “FEY MAF!!” Something is off, and I think it all starts with the fact Cakez is maf.

@RR He adds people to a hood, and yall were my number one pick for who to add last night cause 2 of yall, but he decided he didn’t want to add yall and instead wanted the conf clear who was tunneled on VP… and I’m pretty certain if yall saw the hood yall would instantly call him scum cause cakez in the hood is not great…

So yeah, seeing meuh and dunn instantly go for fey is interesting to me, but yall, i’m just about certain cakez is maf.

And just a reminder we have 12 alive, and I’m pretty certain a scum role can pick the invictus kills, so maf basically has a double kill… we’re at 12 now, and if town is making these stupid “hero shots” we literally deserve to lose…

As for my other hood, I’m certain fire is town, The cakez hood? Cakez not town at all.
(And now I must go back to bed, i’m gonna hold off voting but consider my vote there in spirit)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:50 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2234, Kovu wrote:Now, why in the world Luke would vig shoot mala? no freaking clue…
Because you faked a clear on sircakez and made it look like somebody was lying about their role on balance
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:52 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 2234, Kovu wrote:I think maf has a role that messes with the invictus shot of who they kill
Wouldn’t this defeat the point of the setup? I kind of doubt this is the case

Also why fake clears? It’s infuriating :?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2233, Meuh wrote:They apparently like Marci because of Luke’s said she’s town, unlike the others who they scumread on their own merit.
It wasn't because "Luke said she's town"

I agreed with the post Luke made. Also Marci really stepped up her scum game from the last time I've seen it, where it was really obvious.
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:02 am

Post by Kovu »

I literally didn’t, Cakez added me to a hood, and I needed yall to not yeet him so we could get someone else in the hood, so don’t come at me for “faking a clear” when you have Luke vig shoot Mala who was claiming RR clear.

Exactly 1 role “could break rules” I just about guarantee it’s the scum invictus thing… why else are all the “do nothing”/“low poe” town alive… notice how all the people doing the most/the strongest town are dead… yeah I wonder why

but yeah, I’m literally putting the info out that Cakez is not town at all.. I did Tr him D1 yes, I Tred his role too, but here we are, I do agree with yall on Fey scummy yes, but I think Cakez is a bigger threat? idk we’re probably losing if we lim wrong today so that’s a thing too

Dunn why are you siding with cakez here? Cause it’s sounding like you’re taking his side
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:08 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2238, Kovu wrote:I literally didn’t, Cakez added me to a hood, and I needed yall to not yeet him so we could get someone else in the hood, so don’t come at me for “faking a clear” when you have Luke vig shoot Mala who was claiming RR clear.
Are you saying that you never said that cakez was clear town?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:09 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2238, Kovu wrote:Dunn why are you siding with cakez here? Cause it’s sounding like you’re taking his side
Quote where this happened
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:12 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 2237, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2233, Meuh wrote:They apparently like Marci because of Luke’s said she’s town, unlike the others who they scumread on their own merit.
It wasn't because "Luke said she's town"

I agreed with the post Luke made. Also Marci really stepped up her scum game from the last time I've seen it, where it was really obvious.
Was that game Tarot? If so then that read makes a lot more sense. That game is the exception to the rule though, she’s less obvious than that in basically all of her scum games. She’s fooled me before

@Kovu Sometimes townies are wrong. They could also want to shoot their less popular scum reads, since they’re unlikely to die at day (I think VPB killing Luke fits the bill). I don’t really find it that hard to believe that a few townies were wrong.
In post 1828, Kovu wrote:I mean, I have info that I'm almost certain clears cakez so yeah, he's not being limmed here
Cmon, this is a fake clear.
That post pretty clearly was made to make us think Cakez was mechanically cleared. Deceiving the town is usually a bad idea, though.
You could’ve just told us you had reasons to not want Cakez dead.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:16 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2241, Meuh wrote:Was that game Tarot? If so then that read makes a lot more sense. That game is the exception to the rule though, she’s less obvious than that in basically all of her scum games. She’s fooled me before
It was Tarot, yes
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:40 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Lukewarm claimed to be the special role and nobody contested that, so it does seem more likely that the special role is either in the hands of mafia or not in the game at all
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:57 am

Post by Fey »

Meh.

I’m a two shot detective. Not outing my results since they’re useless and not entirely clearing so I don’t want people clinging to them later if I’m elimmed.
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:04 am

Post by Val89 »

Fuck it, full claim time it is then, because this does seem like far too much power to be reasonable.

I am a Novice Traffic Analyst.
In post 1274, Val89 wrote:Anyone else in that hood that can corroborate either way?
There was reason I asked this, Kovu.

VOTE: SirCakez
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:06 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2244, Fey wrote:I’m a two shot detective.
In post 2245, Val89 wrote:I am a Novice Traffic Analyst.
Plus the 1 shot cop and the friendly neighbor

I think that this is too much investigative/clearing power and that Fey is fake claiming
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:08 am

Post by Fey »

Yeah, you’re right. I’m fake claiming something while in danger that does nothing to give a reason to keep me alive. Nice catch, Dunn.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:09 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Fey, can you point to any aspect of your play that can show you are the role you are claiming? Not necessarily softs, but like pointing to something you did and say you had a reason for it.

I think you should go ahead and tell us who you investigated, if only so we can see your thought process
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:11 am

Post by Dunnstral »

And what did you think of Mala having an inno on R&R and Kovu having an inno on Sircakez yesterday? At least that is how things were looking, so how did you rationalize that?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”