Mini Normal 2276: Around the World - Game Over!

Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:19 am

Post by Crescent »

I'd like to mention though in general, this vote fits in line with the vibe I have gotten from Gamma today. Gamma is throwing shade all over the place: Alex, Ausuka, Bella, JF, and myself so far. No one else has consistently tried to throw mud on as many different players as Gamma, who is now voting me for slinging mud onto a consistent group of people I've already said I think scum is part of. I don't even know where the Ausuka shade is coming from.

...It is interesting how the name "Datisi" does not appear in a single Gamma post today outside of quoting Scamper once.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:31 am

Post by Crescent »

And lord I don't know how many times it takes to nudge JF into actually giving an argument because I was interested in hearing it but zzz.

marcistar Jul 01, 01:42pm Jul 12, 04:22pm 0 days 19 hours 203
Ausuka Jul 01, 01:32pm Jul 12, 02:32pm 0 days 20 hours 209
JohnnyFarrar Jul 02, 03:09am Jul 12, 01:38pm 0 days 21 hours 75
Save The Dragons Jul 01, 01:25pm Jul 12, 11:07am 1 day 0 hours 70

...Ok this game has kinda just gone inactive in general. All that day 1 energy kinda just died.

Regardless, good luck arguing yesterday that I didn't genuinely believe Corwin was scum and that I wasn't genuinely out to mutilate him. Much like I chided STD with day 1... A vote that soft on me is effectively worthless.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:44 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1716, Gamma Emerald wrote:I was concerned that you're only now acknowledging the AtE as potentially towny
I feel like it's been happening a while before you took it on board
Do you not think I might have been referring specifically to the AtE that happened shortly before I made that read
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:44 am

Post by Crescent »

Actually that does point to a larger problem.

4 people I think are more-likely-than-not town being inactive is... Really bad. Like, shades of 2273 bad.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:46 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1752, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1716, Gamma Emerald wrote:I was concerned that you're only now acknowledging the AtE as potentially towny
I feel like it's been happening a while before you took it on board
Do you not think I might have been referring specifically to the AtE that happened shortly before I made that read
Can you point out what specific AtE this was? I feel like I'm starting to develop mental blocks for actually remembering Marci's actions so far.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:47 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1718, marcistar wrote:
In post 1712, Ausuka wrote:Gamma why are you Sus of me
:shifty: :shifty:
I mean this feels like what he was doing earlier when she suspected the Shoshin/freedom slot when they were being fairly obvious town for no apparent reason?

Idk I just think it's flimsy and given that everyone else is able to townread me I find it suspicious. I think it's difficult to see the motivation to play like that as either alignment but it's maybe easier to see as coming from scum than a genuine town thought process.

Pedit: You know I'm not a lurker I'm just ill. I promise I'm not trying to be inactive
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:49 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1605, marcistar wrote:okay open my iso

read the first bunches of posting

yknow where i sused asuska and then eventually sused datisi? that IS actual game content whether yall agreed or not

why would i actually try again when suddenly everything i do is useless?
okay keep making me feel like an idiot and see how many reads thatll make me produce.
This specifically pinged town to me
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:58 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1755, Ausuka wrote:
I mean this feels like what he was doing earlier when she suspected the Shoshin/freedom slot when they were being fairly obvious town for no apparent reason?

Idk I just think it's flimsy and given that everyone else is able to townread me I find it suspicious. I think it's difficult to see the motivation to play like that as either alignment but it's maybe easier to see as coming from scum than a genuine town thought process.

Pedit: You know I'm not a lurker I'm just ill. I promise I'm not trying to be inactive
That's the thing though. The vote on me is because they're claiming I "played both sides" between JF (who I've never indicated I think is anything other than lazy town today) and my already established POE.

They've done worse than this today with you and Bella (One of you tried to "buddy" the other? How?), tried to save Corwin (who they never made their own argument against) when it was obvious Corwin was scum, with that awful vote on Bella (How were people townreading this vote?), and you add Shoshin into the mix. I feel like Gamma's been trying to play "sides" multiple times this game, so it feels odd that that's the reason I'd get voted by them. It doesn't feel like that vote makes any sense with the way Gamma themself has played so far.

Shading the specific 3 people who are on Johnny (who happen to be my current POE, after the one person on that vote I straight up townread unvoted) after pointing out how useless Johnny had been is consistent play for me. I point out uselessness and I nudge at useless players, and it's not always for the purposes of shade. Gamma knows this from 2272.

I have seen no reason today to think the scum isn't still in my POE.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:04 am

Post by Crescent »

Quick note: My first vote in 2272 was mid-day 1 on Andres. It was for the sole purpose of just getting him to talk, and I unvoted as soon as he actually did something. I did the same on day 1 with Gibus in 2273. As soon as he actually showed back up, my vote immediately came off. I was shaded in both games for this, and I didn't care. If I have to "throw mud" at an inactive to get them to do something, I will, and Gamma knows it.

The primary difference is no one in this game was inactive enough to warrant it until Corwin was already about to die, and that was not the time.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:06 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1756, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1605, marcistar wrote:okay open my iso

read the first bunches of posting

yknow where i sused asuska and then eventually sused datisi? that IS actual game content whether yall agreed or not

why would i actually try again when suddenly everything i do is useless?
okay keep making me feel like an idiot and see how many reads thatll make me produce.
This specifically pinged town to me
Hm. Interesting. I can see it.

I've been pretty clear Marci isn't in my POE today anyway, but I can see the possibility of "dejected town" in that post.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:13 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh and I actually do want an answer to that question:

Gamma's vote on Bella yesterday is possibly the scummiest thing in the entire ISO. How is this still getting townread?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:17 am

Post by Datisi »

why is johnny town
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:24 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1761, Datisi wrote:why is johnny town
The fact that the three votes on Johnny were the only three people I've ever humored voting off today is more than enough to make me want nothing to do with it.

..Even if he doesn't seem to want to actually do anything. I thought I'd at least get SOME response from him when I pointed out how useless he's been.

The only thing that's actually happened so far today is Gamma starting to challenge Alex for who I want to vote off first. It's been a very low energy day, and I haven't seen any compelling reason of any sort to believe I am wrong in my POE so far.

I'll take my chances with a 50% cleared JF who has all the people I think might be scum on him being town.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:28 am

Post by Datisi »

lol

would you rather wagon gamma or alex
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:30 am

Post by Crescent »

And I've seen days like this before all too often. You have a high-energy scum voteoff, and then you have a really lazy day that usually ends up in some random semi-inactive town dying just for existing because people just aren't trying.

I have a pretty solid towncore right now, but I feel like they haven't been around consistently enough for town to actually control the narrative today. STD for example has done virtually nothing.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:37 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

vote count 2.04

with 11 votes in play, it takes 6 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-07-18 16:00:00).

yeet
JohnnyFarrar[2]:
Datisi, Alexcellent
marcistar[1]:
Ausuka
Crescent[1]:
Gamma Emerald

not voting [7]:
Bellaphant, Crescent, JohnnyFarrar, Save the Dragons, Freedom, marcistar, Scamper

mod note
Datisi is VLA for a few days! Get well soon Dats!

flavorImage
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:39 am

Post by Ausuka »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:39 am

Post by Datisi »

VOTE: gamma emerald

pew pew
~M
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:41 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1763, Datisi wrote:lol

would you rather wagon gamma or alex
That's what's come into question recently. At the start of the day it was Alex. What I dislike the most out of their recent play comes from Gamma though.

I dislike the way Gamma has continued to go about shading Bella and Ausuka today. I townread both, and Gamma has been trying to set them up as a 1 town/1 scum since yesterday. There has been no actual explanation for comments like "I think one of you is buddying the other".

But where the play really loses it's feeling of consistency is when probably the biggest fencesitter in the game votes someone for fencesitting.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:04 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 1706, Alexcellent wrote:How do you feel about Freedom? And why did you think you're dying soon? Cause of the hood?
not sure about freedom tbh but my plan was to tell them and hope they were good

i think i'm really obviously town lol maybe i'm being a bit presumptuous
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:08 am

then again i have no solve at this point, still a little sus on crescent but less confident
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:08 am

Post by Crescent »

Yeah you kinda are that obviously town which is why we need more from you than we've gotten so far today.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1749, Crescent wrote:
In post 1742, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: crescent
I think she’s trying to play both sides here. Before STD’s result she was shading JF and after she tries to sling mud onto the JF voters
Except you tried to do it with Corwin/Bella, and now you're trying to do it with Bella/Ausuka.
>:/
How did I try to do it with Corwin/Bella
And Bella/Ausuka is a self-proposed concept that I am suspicious of but not acting upon because I lack a decisive factor that makes me lean one way or the other. If I were scum I’d make something up so I could pick one to push.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1755, Ausuka wrote:

Maybe it’s that I’m a natural skeptic and didn’t want to just put away Shoshin as town?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:12 am

started a new job this week and i'm getting married on Saturday

so i'm effectively V/LA

im trying to keep my head above water. i have some time today so i'll try to spend it looking at this game

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”