Mini Normal 2277 - Frog Images (Game Over)

redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:35 pm

Post by redcardinal »

ehhhh fuck
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:38 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 949, redcardinal wrote:
In post 945, Malakittens wrote:Oh is this the game crescent died N1
Carry on

Woops

X.x
fake

mala big scum
Mala’s multi-gaming 3 games right now, I can see how town!Mala could get mixed up, I could also see how scum!Mala could think to fake it.
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:38 pm

Post by redcardinal »

In post 951, T3 wrote:
In post 949, redcardinal wrote:
In post 945, Malakittens wrote:Oh is this the game crescent died N1
Carry on

Woops

X.x
fake

mala big scum
Mala’s multi-gaming 3 games right now, I can see how town!Mala could get mixed up, I could also see how scum!Mala could think to fake it.
yeahh I just realized that after posting
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by redcardinal »

mmm mala still a spook
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by redcardinal »

t3 where should my vote be right now between eiralox and kt?
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by redcardinal »

eiralox let us know when you finish going through the kt iso, I really wanna hear abt that
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:56 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 954, redcardinal wrote:t3 where should my vote be right now between eiralox and kt?
I have not caught up yet.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:07 pm

Post by schadd_ »

posting again to make you have to read it
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

-_-
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:39 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 890, KittyTacky wrote:I'm coming under pressure so I'll claim. I'm a PR and that's why I played shiftily. I'm a Town Roleblocker (no gates) and I blocked schadd_ the previous night.
In post 840, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 838, Haschel Cedricson wrote:The Gamma/Seanzie interactions are a slog and while I think both of them are town I also think that they should both feel bad for making us all read that.

I don't think Gamma's 739...
Here’s the thing, Crescent dying imo suggests scum somehow still think I’m mislimmable. I fully expected to die Night 1, it’s not that rare for me these days! So Seanzie pushing against me here is a MASSIVE RED FLAG!
And like, I expect people to actually be able to use critical thinking to solve me. I specifically pushed out Galron as a litmus test for whether I had honed in on the tells another player had used to make an early call on a prior game scumbuddy of mine. If I was bussing, I don’t NEED to litmus test ANYTHING, I already KNOW Galron’s alignment!
...is a great point, which makes it weird to see KittyTacky cite it as one of the points he agrees with.
In post 748, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay that makes some sense
Who did you expect would be killed?
T3. T3 checked the boxes of 1) Reasonably active, 2) Decent posts, and 3) Absolutely nobody expressing any suspicion of them so eliminating them keeps the viable lim pool as wide as possible.
that kill idea tracks
and yeh kittytacky is kinda where my suspicions land because I also think he is trying to argue a mindmeld that doesn't make sense, I think 739 makes sense at least fmpov, but KT citing it as a mindmeld point is not sensible given that.
plus, crescent kill could be one he sees as beneficial, I was TR kittytacky yday, crescent was thinking he could be SvS w galron, there was the seanzie read that kinda supplanted that but I TR Senazie now so the next spot my thoughts fall on the crescent kill is KT
VOTE: kittytacky

I would like more clear stances from schadd rn tho
Explain why it doesn't make sense as a mindmeld. Also, I don't push perfectly salvageable teammates as scum day 1.
Why would you claim now? You’re not at E-1.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I kinda wanna vote red, his sus pool feels wack
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:26 pm

Post by redcardinal »

In post 960, Gamma Emerald wrote:I kinda wanna vote red, his sus pool feels wack
what do you disagree with?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Don’t like you calling Mala a “spook” whatever that means, also think Eiralox and KT are very low-risk targets.
<Embrace The Void>

KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:22 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 932, schadd_ wrote:
In post 890, KittyTacky wrote:I'm a PR and that's why I played shiftily.
what did you do to play shiftily?
I play PRs a bit more carefully than VT until I claim.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:23 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 942, Malakittens wrote:Idk I was back and forth. I am kinda sorta townreading her but idk if that’s just bias

I’m really not about eliminating a possible RB’r when don’t really know where the scum team is in terms of PR stacks.
I EVEN ADDED MY PREFERRED PRONOUNS AND PEOPLE STILL THINK I AM A GIRL :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:24 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 959, T3 wrote:
In post 890, KittyTacky wrote:I'm coming under pressure so I'll claim. I'm a PR and that's why I played shiftily. I'm a Town Roleblocker (no gates) and I blocked schadd_ the previous night.
In post 838, Haschel Cedricson wrote:The Gamma/Seanzie interactions are a slog and while I think both of them are town I also think that they should both feel bad for making us all read that.

Here’s the thing, Crescent dying imo suggests scum somehow still think I’m mislimmable. I fully expected to die Night 1, it’s not that rare for me these days! So Seanzie pushing against me here is a MASSIVE RED FLAG!
And like, I expect people to actually be able to use critical thinking to solve me. I specifically pushed out Galron as a litmus test for whether I had honed in on the tells another player had used to make an early call on a prior game scumbuddy of mine. If I was bussing, I don’t NEED to litmus test ANYTHING, I already KNOW Galron’s alignment!
...is a great point, which makes it weird to see KittyTacky cite it as one of the points he agrees with.
T3. T3 checked the boxes of 1) Reasonably active, 2) Decent posts, and 3) Absolutely nobody expressing any suspicion of them so eliminating them keeps the viable lim pool as wide as possible.
that kill idea tracks
and yeh kittytacky is kinda where my suspicions land because I also think he is trying to argue a mindmeld that doesn't make sense, I think 739 makes sense at least fmpov, but KT citing it as a mindmeld point is not sensible given that.
plus, crescent kill could be one he sees as beneficial, I was TR kittytacky yday, crescent was thinking he could be SvS w galron, there was the seanzie read that kinda supplanted that but I TR Senazie now so the next spot my thoughts fall on the crescent kill is KT

Explain why it doesn't make sense as a mindmeld. Also, I don't push perfectly salvageable teammates as scum day 1.
Nothing I could have done to stop myself from being run up to E-1. I was sinking.
~Vasex
~Enchant
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:30 pm

Post by redcardinal »

In post 962, Gamma Emerald wrote:Don’t like you calling Mala a “spook” whatever that means, also think Eiralox and KT are very low-risk targets.
oh I just mean I don't know what to think about mala, so they're spooky
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:31 pm

Post by redcardinal »

also eiralox and kt are low risk targets because they seem like the most obvious scum lol, should I be putting my vote on higher risk targets?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Do you take issue with my reasons to TR Mala?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 967, redcardinal wrote:also eiralox and kt are low risk targets because they seem like the most obvious scum lol, should I be putting my vote on higher risk targets?
I think you should be probing other people rather than just sussing easy options.
<Embrace The Void>

redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:33 pm

Post by redcardinal »

In post 965, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 959, T3 wrote:

that kill idea tracks

Nothing I could have done to stop myself from being run up to E-1. I was sinking.
speaking of, really feel like this trigger finger seems like scared scum
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:45 pm

Post by redcardinal »

In post 968, Gamma Emerald wrote:Do you take issue with my reasons to TR Mala?
you know what I just isod galron bc I remembered the mala interaction differently and I changed my mind, you're right galron's interaction with mala was pretty confirming
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:46 pm

Post by redcardinal »

also galron's shading of kt makes me want to vote eiralox today instead
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:46 pm

Post by redcardinal »

VOTE: eiralox
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:59 pm

Post by redcardinal »

In post 969, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 967, redcardinal wrote:also eiralox and kt are low risk targets because they seem like the most obvious scum lol, should I be putting my vote on higher risk targets?
I think you should be probing other people rather than just sussing easy options.
also sure, reading up on some haschel rn bc galron mentioned haschel being town I think before there was a serious amount of pressure, and I think I see what could be some clever deflection away from galron really early on by haschel, coupled with the early posting fading into quietness makes me think haschel maybe shouldn't be in my townreads

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”