Mini Normal 2277 - Frog Images (Game Over)

redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:49 am

Post by redcardinal »

also I don't understand why you would unvote the replacement now given that there were only two votes on kiri and barely anyone talking about it. do you scumread kiri, or are you trying to shade me in particular?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:51 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 998, redcardinal wrote:still waiting for the kitty iso thoughts you promsied

cardinal, ull have to wait. my job description isnt fuilltime forum rat. if uvce read above, i said im halfway thru d1. push me on what i've done instead of what im yet to do and i wont be so acerbic. cos rn u and giri, and seanzie, got no real cases on me. thats what i want, thats what i expect from town: valid reasons.

schadd_'s analysis of me is 80% tru excepting them tunneling me as wolf, so im ok with that vote, u tho.... if kitty isnt scum, ur hunting for a convenient wagon. but rn i lean town on u way more then the kirigir slot, so ill like to hear from replace regarding various things.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:52 am

Post by Malakittens »

My job is a full time forum flirt
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:52 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1000, redcardinal wrote:also I don't understand why you would unvote the replacement now given that there were only two votes on kiri and barely anyone talking about it. do you scumread kiri, or are you trying to shade me in particular?
oh my feng shui read what i said. im not gonna repeat myself.

and: I'm a fair person. If u like voting replacements cool, but if i dont 100% scumread a slot thats replacing in, ill be fair, decent. if this is what your roasting me about im done with this. im out.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:01 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 997, Eiralox wrote:
In post 996, Seanzie wrote:
In post 995, Eiralox wrote:
In post 994, Seanzie wrote:I kind of wanted to put Eiralox at e-1, but with the rep in, it is probably better to wait to hear from them.
theres still a week left cool ur jets bub. btw i think, if theres scum on me rn, it's 1 at most. i'm halfway thru day 1, ill post when i post. and seanzie..... *sigh*
You can "post when you post", but expecting the rest of us to sit idly by and wait a week for you to do... anything... is pretty meh.
well arent u trying to be scummy? if ur town and you put me at e-1 and someone hammers imma laugh btw, so i repeat: cool ur jets. There are only two worthy votes on me: T3 and Schadd_ . Both have valid reasons and I townread them for it. So i'm looking in KiriGiri/redcardinal slots for at least 1 scum at this point.

so don't say i didnt warn u seanzie, if ur town: ur hiding on the Galron elim high now. If ur scum, and I can make some interesting arguments towards that effect, well youd really like to put me at -1 and let town hammer. either way ur not feeling 2 swell 2 me rn.
So, me potentially voting you is somehow scummy? Nah.

If you can make interesting arguments on me, do it. Go all badgery. I ordered badger but the waitstaff brought me hailbut instead. You've tried to act like you're just non-chalant non-caring town, but you're clearly worried about the game, so why the facade?

I've already said I'm giving the new slot some time to get into the game before I think about voting you, so you continuing to try to push me not to vote just solidifies my read on you.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:04 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 1001, Eiralox wrote:
In post 998, redcardinal wrote:still waiting for the kitty iso thoughts you promsied

cardinal, ull have to wait. my job description isnt fuilltime forum rat. if uvce read above, i said im halfway thru d1. push me on what i've done instead of what im yet to do and i wont be so acerbic. cos rn u and giri, and seanzie, got no real cases on me. thats what i want, thats what i expect from town: valid reasons.

schadd_'s analysis of me is 80% tru excepting them tunneling me as wolf, so im ok with that vote, u tho.... if kitty isnt scum, ur hunting for a convenient wagon. but rn i lean town on u way more then the kirigir slot, so ill like to hear from replace regarding various things.
"push me on what I've done"... you haven't done much of anything, and what you HAVE done is deliberately refuse to make yourself findable through giving soild readable content. You can say that is what you "haven't" done, but it is two sides of the same coin.
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:15 am

Post by redcardinal »

In post 47, Eiralox wrote:
In post 40, redcardinal wrote:mmmm VOTE: Eiralox
mmmm
In post 101, Eiralox wrote:
In post 92, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 60, Seanzie wrote:
In post 57, schadd_ wrote:was somebody supposed to tell you it was scummy? what was your plan in that case
I was kind of hoping someone would, yeah. Gotta get the game going somehow, and I read people better when they push me. Since I know no one here, it would have been helpful to see how people reacted to me.
Fascinating. Does this make sense to anybody else?
aight we're doing this gimme a sec, gonna explain in the next post so I don't have to dick around with quote tags
i mean it is fascinating, an interesting study, but can be a town ploy to draw sus. or can be scum ploy to seem like town ploy to draw sus. idk, either way i sure hope Seanzie isn't going to whirlwind into me whenever i hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
In post 201, Eiralox wrote:
In post 197, Seanzie wrote:
In post 196, Eiralox wrote:yeah schadd_ whatever tbh. there's still plenty of time this game im not gonna sheep some1 on sheanzie or galron just to create the illusion that i think there is enough evidence for one of them being scum this early. i'll speak when i have something to say, rn i don't

UNVOTE: Fancy Pants

don't really think i should unvote, but maybe the replace is gonna have more to say than pants did. im out 4 now.
It is concerning that you don't have anything to say. There is plenty of stuff to form reads on by now.
not for me. stop telling me what to do. I play how I want. If you have any actual reason to scumread me, spill it. dont prevaricate and waste my eye time.

I can already see this is gonna be a frustrating game based on scumreads for low activity over a weekend. I stand by what I said, I have nothing to add rn. All i see are weak cases fielded for weak reasons and the concurrent weak responses. I'll form reads in my own time.
In post 242, Eiralox wrote:
In post 223, redcardinal wrote:
In post 221, redcardinal wrote:also I want literally everyone's take on galron before we even get within one vote of it happening
specifically eateroftime, fancypants replacement, eiralox, and kirigiri. post your hot takes to be rated. no rush eiralox, but I am looking closely at you on this one.
galron is low effort low info low input. i don't see it advancing the game, but i don't see it as scum either this early. it just is and only if it is still is so some days from now will i have any real reason to speak about it. garlon doesn't seem that miffed about the wagon on 'em, i would be active personally if i were at -2 but i would also be wholly dismissive if such a large wagon formed on me so early. i'm also low input low effort rn and it seems from various responses to me low info, so rn meh galron is galron? i never meta so i have no other input i guess.

p-edit: but garlon after logging in now seems to be going after the wagoneers so yeah we'll see i guess.
In post 394, Eiralox wrote:hmmmmm........ ok for the record i never defended Galron with cres and sean. merely stated that galron is, as hershcel so eloquently put it, a landscape of rainbows ior whatver. does what garlon has done so far seem scummy? yup. Do I, this early in the game, scumread them for it? hell no. i've seen far scummier behavior in early games from other players, so rn, this early, i'm still more than willing to give Galron some rope, even if they end up hanging themselves with it. basically the low input monicker applied to Galron here i'll apply equally to MalaKittens, KittyTacky, UltimateDetectiveKiri, myself and undoubtedly EATEROFTIME. So i'm not planning to jump onto this wagon anytime soon.

And in terms of actual reads: Hell, I still got none. I have one player who, inexplicably, feels scum to me rn, but this is 100% gut and i got no evidence so i won't expand on it rn.

Basically the whole Galron thing.... I think crescent approaches this correctly by analyzing it from the gamma then the lower-posters angle. If you put someone at -2 this early you have to be more proactive in defending why this early imo. Like i stated previously i don't mind lower posters this early, and from experience don't mind them late-game either depending on my feel on them. rn i feel i've invested way too much time on this forum since re-joining so while ill be active and ill try my best i dont think ill be as obsessive as my usual self, not for now at least.

The whole Galron thing begins after Gamma hard scumread Gal on.... page 1? And hard townread Kitty on the same page, with Kitty later voting Gal, hard scumming them iirc. anyway, i would love to see whether galron is gonna deliver on above promises, right now RE: gal im still where i was at, that im not gonna support putting someone at -1 this early. am i defending? no, i'm being prudent and stating why i won't be voting there anytime soon unless something major pings me(which so far hasn't happened, Galron seems disconnected but that can still swing either way in my mind. )
In post 531, Eiralox wrote:ya'll licked some toads i honestly need to approach these past five pages with a clear head wow. just glad that no one hammered, with the amount of splashing being done in this pond im not comfortable with fast days at all. maybe ill say something actually relevant in like 10-12 hrs. peace.
In post 677, Eiralox wrote:
In post 674, Seanzie wrote:
In post 668, Eiralox wrote:VOTE: Seanzie
Care to explain your vote?
no
In post 913, Eiralox wrote:I think i wanna see folk start hopping off the KittyTacky wagon tbh.
In post 914, Eiralox wrote:I appreciate Enchant backing me up here, town points for them, but I wanna know if enchant thinks its wise to vote on this claim? a roleblocker isnt someone i want to throw away on a mis-elim tbh if the claim is tru.
aight doing this
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:16 am

Post by redcardinal »

gods damnit I fucked up the quote tags anyways
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:28 am

Post by redcardinal »

alright post 47- eiralox's rvs votes went on the people voting them, something they didn't do in either of their town games I read. post 47 reads like someone who is unnaturally sensitive to being voted even early on, though due to what happened in one of the games I read I guess I can understand that response.

post 101- passive push, not really committal but throwing shade at something in an opportunistic way. scummy as fuck

201- this is a common theme throughout eiralox's iso. complain about being asked for questions or reads or really anything at all, throw shade on pretty much the entire game, leave. I get you're not a forum rat, really do. I have time to mess around on this site due to the kind of work I do and I realize that's not everyone. however, what you do post clearly shows a lack of desire to engage even a little, as well as trying to slow other people's engagement down and that's something I see coming from scum no matter how much time you have to read or post.

242 and 394 are examples of eiralox's weird attitude towards galron. as much as I think haschel/eiralox could seriously be partners right now, haschel was right when he said that the take you had on galron was weird and noncommittal. though in my brain rn that reads like distancing, still true.

531 being glad nobody hammered scum partner, wants to slow the game down, throw some oh low engagement what about these other low engagement players look over here. now that I think about it haschel/eiralox together is making less sense but I think there's scum in one of them, though I'm still suspicious of kt.

677 blatant refusal to engage in something eira should have been able to answer.

913 don't understand where this came from, previous posts indicated eiralox had a scumread on kt, however shaky. can't find an explanation for this and I scumread both

914 buddying
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:33 am

Post by redcardinal »

tldr just a lot of passive noncommittal stuff with little substance, and whenever challenged on any of it eira shades a bunch of people's reads and content for being weak without satisfactorily explaining why. all this coupled with the wishy washy attitude towards galron d1 is why eiralox is my president today
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:35 am

Post by redcardinal »

@ausuka when I quoted 101 I accidentally added a line of text "aight we're doing this gimme a sec, gonna explain in the next post so I don't have to dick around with quote tags" could you help fix that or is it against the rules
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:11 am

Post by T3 »

In post 891, KittyTacky wrote:Crescent was killed to frame me IMHO.
Why specifically Crescent? There were many others scumreading you.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:32 am

Post by T3 »

In post 897, Eiralox wrote:
In post 884, T3 wrote:I mentioned it
five times
and yet Eiralox makes no mention of it. If Eiralox was actually reading through the game and scumhunting, then they would have answered.
In post 878, T3 wrote:VOTE: Eiralox
Please can we throw this man into the pits of hell
In post 839, Eiralox wrote:
In post 837, Gamma Emerald wrote:eiralox when would you say your best solving occurs?
when i got a solid reason to push someone ill push someone. and i dont do meta nor self meta or whatever one would call it so for me to give an honest answer here based on divergent circumstance and investment wuld be folly. rn i simply dont like seanzies tone, i think seanzie wuld be some1 who anna kill cres(gut), an yeah i got nothing else to add. dont have a scum case here imma bugle about but seanzie,,,,, galron thing,,, eh idk my vote stays.

In post 867, Eiralox wrote:
In post 865, Gamma Emerald wrote:
@Eiralox
y r u still voting sean?

i mean for now? cos it feels nice i guess. instinct tells me seanzie is scum but my eyes see posts that def can be townie. mostly seanzie's attitude just abrades my brain idk i guess some ppl just tick me off.

actually no UNVOTE: Seanzie

can always change back but rn ive been flirting around with this game 2 much. ill vote when i have a case. imma re-re-read d1 with cres flip in mind like whenever, that might be enlightening.

methinks uve not ben reading btw. just cos i dont wanna answer ur watery attempts at engagement doesnt mean i never gave any answer. like uve been the only townlean for me end d1 but rn T3 uve done the absurd and joined thos voting me for........ well lite reasons let's say. the only vote on me that il humor rn and say doesnt feel full scum is Schadd_'s cos at least they have the excuse that theyve been building to it. not that i townread schadd more than u. may seanzie has a point bout u? idk. all i know is feeling neglected cos i dont wanna answer your redundancies is not the best of reasons voting me. i suggest ya'll start building cases, and this counts double for Giri and Kitty, as i said above, worse 2 votes on me(one of them might be self-pressing scum at this point im feeling, with kitty having more incentive to self-pres, giri... with herschel... not so much but still this is the first time Kiri looks at me this game and it starts with a vote cos i dont do these early readlist things. whats the point if yall still so sus?
I wasn’t interested in your specific reasons for voting Seanzie. I don’t like the way Eiralox says that Seanzie might have a point, Eiralox is casting doubt on me without really engaging with what I’m saying in good faith.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:40 am

Post by Eiralox »

@Seanzie I'm ignoring ur posts. U irritate me.

@redcardinal If u think im the kinda scum that'll so openly defend my buddy galron, sure. RE: kitty, read. what. I. said. I said i dont fully trust their claim but im not gonna vote there. I'll adress some of your other points later maybe, but rn i just dont give a fuck, ya'll barking up the wrong tree and im tired trying to say it in a hundred different ways. all this eira bashing is giving scum opportunity to hide but whatever. im done with arguments that r basically "wow eira so scummy" when im in the meantime trying to get a grip on this game.

what ill do is, rn i got some coffee, so expect some D1 analysis from me in 1-4 hours. ill the take the time. seriously tho ya'll being very impatient for how long theres left, i think getting a scum flip on day1 has made some folk see blood, kinda like schadd_'s tunnel vision since page 1 : p

im honestly done trying to defend myself. im stepping back from it. ill analyze and say where i find scum'll likely be, but the investment im putting in here in trying to grasp others' circular logic is just too taxing to me atm. esp. seanzie and their badger fetish, i told em i can turn into a badger. doesnt mean imma be like that every day. anyway. imma smoke, play a game, then start some shit up in here.

@Haschel u still off the grid where u at
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:42 am

Post by Eiralox »

@T3 I'll reply later
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:42 am

Post by Eiralox »

@T3 actually no. see above. i just read ur post, and yeah see above.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:52 am

Post by T3 »

In post 904, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri wrote:
In post 901, Eiralox wrote:so rn i would really like to have a more comprehensive reason for ur vote on me.
I'm voting you because I asked for a reads list and you posted a joke list.
Eiralox’s refusal to post a read list isn’t scummy in itself
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:10 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1014, Eiralox wrote:@T3 I'll reply later
In post 1015, Eiralox wrote:@T3 actually no. see above. i just read ur post, and yeah see above.
Are we on the same page or do I have a completely wrong theory
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:12 am

Post by T3 »

Alright I’m keeping my vote on Eiralox.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:32 am

Post by T3 »

In post 925, redcardinal wrote:kt's claim reads fake to me my vote stays where it is
I have never seen a Town Roleblocker, and I have seen many Mafia Roleblockers.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1019, T3 wrote:
In post 925, redcardinal wrote:kt's claim reads fake to me my vote stays where it is
this feels like a weird thought
town roleblocker is absolutely possible, why would your own history with it matter? this feels like gambler's fallacy

also pardon me if I'm in a bit of a sour mood rn
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:37 am

Post by T3 »

In post 932, schadd_ wrote:
In post 890, KittyTacky wrote:I'm a PR and that's why I played shiftily.
what did you do to play shiftily?
Yeah actually, KT saying that he played shiftily also seems fake. Why does KT make super ‘hammy’ posts that are sure to draw attention to himself if he’s truly not trying to draw attention to himself.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:40 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1020, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1019, T3 wrote:
this feels like a weird thought
town roleblocker is absolutely possible, why would your own history with it matter? this feels like gambler's fallacy

also pardon me if I'm in a bit of a sour mood rn
I’m thinking of this in terms of normal game meta. Town Roleblocker is definitely possible, though.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:41 am

Post by Klick »

First four pages and my main takeaway is that Seanzie is obvtown
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:24 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 1023, Klick wrote:First four pages and my main takeaway is that Seanzie is obvtown
Why? This is very rarely a reaction someone who doesn't know me has.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”