Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:18 pm

Post by Datisi »

vote count 5.02

with 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to make a decision. day 5 ends in (expired on 2022-08-21 00:15:00).

yeet
Malakittens [4]:
UNOwen, geraintm, Prince of Paterson, Enchant
Prince of Paterson [3]:
Malakittens, Frogsterking, Vivax

not voting [2]:
Crescent, Lowell

mod notes~ this is a mod note.

flavourImage
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:28 pm

Post by Vivax »

Dat flavour.

Patientia
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:56 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2476, Lowell wrote:I'd like to hear more about this Prince read-- I've read him as scum most of the game but now am starting to doubt. But ready to change my mind again.
In post 2479, UNOwen wrote:
In post 2473, Frogsterking wrote: I'm fine letting mala continue to do...whatever it is they're doing in this game, it's cute. I still think there's like a 5% chance they're Town.
There isn't even a 5% chance Malakittens is town, come on. I believe Prince is also scum but unless there's a foolproof case against him it makes no sense not to execute Malakittens first.
I think Prince has had a hard time writing posts which seem genuine in this game.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:05 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2552, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2476, Lowell wrote:I'd like to hear more about this Prince read-- I've read him as scum most of the game but now am starting to doubt. But ready to change my mind again.
In post 2479, UNOwen wrote:
In post 2473, Frogsterking wrote: I'm fine letting mala continue to do...whatever it is they're doing in this game, it's cute. I still think there's like a 5% chance they're Town.
There isn't even a 5% chance Malakittens is town, come on. I believe Prince is also scum but unless there's a foolproof case against him it makes no sense not to execute Malakittens first.
I think Prince has had a hard time writing posts which seem genuine in this game.
Oops, I didn't mean to send. I was going to say that I think Prince is having a hard time taking the pressure off of themselves. I think that's because they have some role which is important to the setup. I think being called out in the mod post (Datisi mentioning the scum doctor) put Prince in their head a little bit. If Prince had claimed something other than VT that would have given me cause to doubt my read more.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by Lowell »

VOTE: mala

Clearly has packed it in and ready to go home. Not sure what we’re waiting for. There’s “I’m not mad I’m actually laughing” vibes there.

On my way to night, I’ll say I don’t think it’s prince as scum anymore. Though I like the argument as him as scum doctor so I’ll give it a think if I’m alive tomorrow.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:44 pm

Post by Lowell »

Viv probably town. Too erratic to be scum imo.

Starting to wonder about a deep bus by UnOwen but mostly the interaction with Unsure looks legit.

Either way, sorry it out tomorrow.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by Lowell »

Sorry = sort

Typing on my phone. That my phone autocorrects everything to “sorry” should probably give me pause. Yikes
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2556, Lowell wrote:Sorry = sort

Typing on my phone. That my phone autocorrects everything to “sorry” should probably give me pause. Yikes
:lol:
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by Crescent »

Oh there was a hammer. Probably a good time for it, as I don't know if there was anything more to gain out of the day. I would say I'm mostly locked in on like, everything now. I will say I have one person I'm likely never voting off over anyone, but I'm not telling you who~
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:01 pm

Post by Crescent »

(I will say it's someone other than literal confirmed town Lowell, if people want to be nitpicky)
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:43 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2559, Crescent wrote:(I will say it's someone other than literal confirmed town Lowell, if people want to be nitpicky)
Owen
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:30 pm

Post by Malakittens »

STILL TOWN BITCHES

PLS KILL PPL THANKS
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:15 pm

Post by Datisi »

vote count 5.final

with 9 votes in play, it took 5 to make a decision. day 5 ended.

yeet
Malakittens [5]:
UNOwen, geraintm, Prince of Paterson, Enchant, Lowell
[HAMMER]

Prince of Paterson [3]:
Malakittens, Frogsterking, Vivax

not voting [1]:
Crescent

mod notes~ this is a mod note.

flavourImage
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:18 pm

Post by Datisi »

Malakittens has been yeeted day 5. she was a
mafia informed

the sun sets, it is now night 5. sunrise in (expired on 2022-08-14 10:30:00).

daystart will be a few hours late, as i will be at work when the deadline expires. all night actions are due the above deadline.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:26 am

Post by Datisi »

Lowell has been killed night 5. they were a
town combined bodyguard tracker

the sun rises, it is now day 6.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:27 am

Post by Datisi »

vote count 6.00

with 7 votes in play, it takes 4 to make a decision. day 6 ends in (expired on 2022-08-24 20:30:00).

yeet
not voting [7]:
Vivax, Frogsterking, Crescent, Enchant, geraintm, UNOwen, Prince of Paterson

mod notes~ apologies for extra late daystart, i fell asleep.
~ this is a mod note.

flavourImage
~M
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:31 am

Post by Crescent »

Ok I'm about to head to work in the next 10 minutes but the last scum is most likely Prince and 2380 is why. FK and I have made points about this guy that intersect: My feeling that he's been shadowing Owen for content (something I've already seen scum do in a game on MS), and his feeling that he hasn't felt genuine in his posts. I also had this guy both on day 2 and day 3.

In post 2411, Crescent wrote:
In post 2384, Prince of Paterson wrote:
In post 2380, Crescent wrote:Anyway it's almost 1am and that was way more than I actually expected to phone post from bed . If anyone disagrees with my summation of the current gamestate, give me a reason why.
I mostly agree. I do think that Mala is scum, and Enchant probably is too. After the massclaim we can assess who the best elim is. Crescent, Greeting, and Geraint are my strongest townreads now. I doubt UNOwen is scum, and even if he is, Lowell should be town. Fire is probably just town. That leaves Unsure and Vivax.

I'll claim VT now since Mala has already claimed.
Did everyone just forget that Prince already claimed VT yesterday... Including Prince himself?
This is as not-genuine as it gets and I already called him out on it. It also lends credence to Owen's assertion that day 3 may have simply been a setup because they knew he wasn't going to be hammered. If the claim was made inorganically, it explains why he forgot he made it

Also snap reaction is that Lowell suggested a track on Prince last night, but it's almost certainly irrelevant, as Mala claimed to target the guy who died (Thanks again helping us, Mala!), meaning in all likelihood Mala sent the kill.

VOTE: Prince

Let's end this.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:31 am

Post by Crescent »

Er, not last night, but the previous night. The night Mala claimed to visit the guy who died, because she's the one who shots him.

I'm rushing yay
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:35 am

Post by Crescent »

I'll be able to check in in around 3 1/2 hours but I do think the game ends today.

Enchant fakespewed a lot yesterday, but it was probably just him being a troll and ultimately doesn't add to his case.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:40 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh and the person I was implying yesterday i wouldn't vote wasn't Owen and after another scanner flip he should full claim ok off I go bye
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:44 am

Post by Frogsterking »

they were a town combined bodyguard tracker.
Holy crap

Anyway, I've got torches and pitchforks ready to pass around for our angry mob. Anyone intending to Townsend Prince better speak up sooner rather than later.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:46 am

Post by UNOwen »

No objections from me.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:48 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 2569, Crescent wrote:Oh and the person I was implying yesterday i wouldn't vote wasn't Owen and after another scanner flip he should full claim ok off I go bye
My last claim was the full claim, no more surprises from me.
Prince of Paterson
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:49 am

Post by Prince of Paterson »

In post 2566, Crescent wrote:This is as not-genuine as it gets and I already called him out on it. It also lends credence to Owen's assertion that day 3 may have simply been a setup because they knew he wasn't going to be hammered. If the claim was made inorganically, it explains why he forgot he made it
Perhaps it doesn't matter much at this point, but this doesn't make sense. If I were mafia fakeclaiming, I would be
more
likely to remember the fact that I had claimed due to the importance of being consistent in a lie. As town, I was being honest, and had no reason to keep track of if I had claimed or not already.
Prince of Paterson
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Prince of Paterson
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:54 am

Post by Prince of Paterson »

Letting us speed through the day will mean that you learn nothing from my elim and we will probably just lose if it isn't Enchant. At least give me a chance to attempt to solve the game.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”