Open 862: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:23 am

Post by PenguinPower »

who's scum when i flip town and your tunnel is broken wide open there norwe?
<(") | (")>
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2200, PenguinPower wrote:who's scum when i flip town and your tunnel is broken wide open there norwe?
I can analyze what the implications of your town VS scumflip would mean. In fact that's a good way to spend some time.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:25 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2197, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But i am almost sure that if Jake was my partner yesterday i would saved them easily.
like - if I was Jake's partner I could have easily saved them by not moving. So, for you to say this and then still posit my move was a scum one makes you a moron or simply tunneled for...???reasons.
<(") | (")>
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you flip scum i doubt N_M is your partner because you say you are mindmelding with them a lot which did feel pockety to me earlier.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Is using aggressive language like moron really necessary.

- Bunno
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:28 am

Post by PenguinPower »

I'm assuming tunneled for pride-related issues, but that is a viable alternative explanation, yes.
<(") | (")>
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also i've pretty much explained that your position looks like bussing, you are just repeating the same thing over and over again which is that you could have easily moved your vote. (Which in fact you did at one point), before moving at an point where Jake was already under heavy suspicion by many players and preferred to Enchant by many. You didn't save the day by limming scum!Jake yesterday, that's just the image you want to portray because the rest of your play is very lacking so you need something to live.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also this is something i hear from scum all the time. "You're just prideful, this is an emotional push" when it is not at all so.
Quite interesting that you bring out this rather than trying to engage with my arguments and actually prove that you couldn't possibly have been bussing Jake yesterday when i'm hypothesizing that out of all of the players that were on the Jake wagon. Yours look the most like the bussing vote.

- Bunno
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:31 am

Post by PenguinPower »

love your continued alternative reality and crafting a narrative to fit a preformed stance.

i'm done with you
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:32 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2207, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also this is something i hear from scum all the time. "You're just prideful, this is an emotional push" when it is not at all so.
Quite interesting that you bring out this rather than trying to engage with my arguments and actually prove that you couldn't possibly have been bussing Jake yesterday when i'm hypothesizing that out of all of the players that were on the Jake wagon. Yours look the most like the bussing vote.
you aren't engaging in good faith and you refuse to consider point raised instead just shifting your narrative to make the conclusion still fit...what else am i supposed to take away from that?
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:32 am

Post by PenguinPower »

now i'm done with you
<(") | (")>
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Where is your proof that this is an preformed stance. It feels like you're trying to mask an threatening amount of truth by claiming that my arguments are not based on logic. Where have i been unlogical?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway i'm still not feeling 100% so i won't bother y'all anymore. You know where my vote is at.

- Bunno
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:36 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 2194, Bellaphant wrote:But it's true? I spent most of day two getting nothing out of the slot because of their fight with enchant. Then they stopped doing that and I've really vibes with their posting. This is clear and present in the thread.

Me asking you about your reasons for scum reading them is also about you and your thought process. It helps me understand you, mostly.
OK, does their fight with Enchant serve as a distraction to the Jake wagon? Was that it's purpose? What posting do you vibe with?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:39 am

In post 2197, NorwegianboyEE wrote: This is going to sound really smug. But i am almost sure that if Jake was my partner yesterday i would saved them easily.
Again, being on an counterwagon to scum doesn't make someone scum. Faulty thinking. And very one-dimensional too, because scum can plan ahead and make sure they don't end up being on an counterwagon to scum because they'd be concerned about their image. I couldn't give care less i was on CW to Jake because i know i'm town and my play is justice.
I mean, you tried, right? You're right though, simply being on a counter wagon to scum doesn't make you scum. I have spoken about your strange posting regarding potentially switching wagons and I think you were genuinely unsure about whether you should bus Jake or not.

Like, you had been fighting with Enchant literally all day and then all of a sudden you were like 'Maybe I should reread Jake' or whatever it was you said. It was super scummy timing. Talking of this, did anything actually come of it?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2214, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Like, you had been fighting with Enchant literally all day and then all of a sudden you were like 'Maybe I should reread Jake' or whatever it was you said. It was super scummy timing. Talking of this, did anything actually come of it?
I'm not sure if anything i say will convince you. You believe it was scummy, i get it. I can only shrug to that as i've said so much already and it didn't have much effect.
What's important to me is whether you are mafia or not, and as of now i am fairly sure you're not mafia. Coming out with that read is already giving ten times more than what Penguin's done today let me tell you that.

- Bunno
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:52 am

Penguin is highly unlikely to be scum because of his voting. Which has been repeatedly stated.

If you're town, find a new scum read. If you're scum, continue beating this drum because you can't legitimately find another read.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2216, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:If you're town, find a new scum read.
I am town and i will not. This is my main scumread and no amount of pressure will dissuade me except for sound logic. Do you think you can push me around?

- Bunno
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:54 am

I think if you're town you should realise that your Penguin push is not viable and you should work with town.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2218, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I think if you're town you should realise that your Penguin push is not viable and you should work with town.
And what is your suggestion? You're voting me. Do you seriously think i will agree with you on your read. And i've also claimed i don't wish to flip Bella.
Maybe it is you that should be working with me and convince me to vote Bella if you really are so convinced in your read.

- Bunno
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:57 am

That's a fair point, if I didn't think you were scummier than Bella right now.

Also, there is more town than just me. Find them, work with them, come up with something new.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think i've been making good arguments in this game. But it's an unwilling crowd.
Putting the blame on me and saying i need to solve harder is pretty silly because that just excuses your own inaction and failure to read my slot correctly.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2159, Somnus wrote:This was your POE a little while ago: Jake/Goldfish/Gamma/Enchant
Any flip or period of time is going to have my reads change. Especially when there's been way more to analyze since i made that initial PoE.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also Gamma, what even are your reads right now. You're voting BBT but gave the impression it was not serious. I really think you should have some more proper reads by now so share them if you have them?

- Bunno
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:06 am

Post by PenguinPower »