Kokabiel
Townie
Kokabiel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:43 am

Post by Kokabiel »

In post 372, N.Y. M wrote:
In post 371, Kokabiel wrote:I wasn't expecting much but damn do i still feel disappointed by the lack of concrete reads.
Apart from Catguin who i'm 90% certain is scum, I'm not that confident with the other scum reads.
Lack of content is everywhere so it's not even a scumtell.
Fraudsterking and passenger are town. Furtive claimed miller so it's unlikely as well.
Other scum well...
Johnny and Flavia would be my best guesses right now.
Alternatives to them: Deas, N.Y.M.
Mastina isn't crazy enough to be town yet, but it's still early to tell
Still want to scumread Marci, but it might just be saltiness over being owned and her awful character at this point. Liking Luke for town.
VOTE: Kokabiel

Splitting up reads based off of different hydra heads is extremely suss to me. I’m thinking that Koka and Flavia are unaligned here. Still dislike Passenger but it strikes me as being pretty disingenuous to split reads on Bombay and completely ignore my input.

And Deas has been really townie, so that alone is whack.

~Nancy
You have an opinion that a hydra comes only with benefits and because i'm using a demerit of 3 heads = 3 types of weaknesses you just decided it's something scum do. You haven't provided anything AI up until Mastina posted the wall so i just POE'd you based on Mastina.
Tunneling a view to suit their needs is something scum do, not town

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
In post 374, Kokabiel wrote:
In post 372, N.Y. M wrote: Splitting up reads based off of different hydra heads is extremely suss to me.
If you have 3 heads to make reads it makes perfect sense to me that you have 3X the weaknesses that comes along with it.
Well it makes sense that you want all the advantage's you have against solo players while disregarding the demerits that come alongside it.
I come as provocative here, but your vote on me was for terrible reasons(In my opinion). I also asked before-hand that people should look at stuff outside me and come back once the deadline approaches. You didn't do anything and came straight to milk me(Again my opinion). I see that as you trying to act like you are doing something, while actually doing nothing; Which is again, scum mentality.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
In post 375, N.Y. M wrote:Other things pinging me is that she has us and Penguin in her PoE who had previously defended her, that is something scum are far more likely to do than town.
~Nancy
I am of the opinion that town should make reads while taking everything in and not be swayed by them being defended/townread.
I had reasons to believe Catguin is scum because he (In my opinion) slipped government. The read on your slot was indeed shallow, but scumlean was stronger than my other non-scum reads.
I have experience with scum pocketing me after they hard defended me, and i proceeded to lose the game in lylo so it's kinda like ptsd

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
In post 379, N.Y. M wrote:
In post 374, Kokabiel wrote:
In post 372, N.Y. M wrote: Splitting up reads based off of different hydra heads is extremely suss to me.
If you have 3 heads to make reads it makes perfect sense to me that you have 3X the weaknesses that comes along with it.
Well it makes sense that you want all the advantage's you have against solo players while disregarding the demerits that come alongside it.
Well, I’ve see scum do that with hydra heads and to me especially you’re splitting up Bombsy heads could possibly be a scum tactic to push that slot later on. You can essentially locktown one hydra head and still push that slot later if you have divided reads on them.
Yes i can see scum use that tactic, but i didn't even TR any of you yet. This could apply to the Luke&Marci hydra tho.
I was never in a 3p hydra, which i assume is very chaotic; So it seems like a valid strat to divide the different heads based on reads.

I also don’t see how we’re an alternative sr either, so that also weirds me out. What have we even done here that anyone could even consider to be remotely scummy?
I stated that i didn't have much confidence in my reads apart from Catguin. Flavia is obv scum based on Frog's read(Even if he changed his read, i don't really agree to it). Johnny is just coasting without any real opinions. Asking questions to make it seem like he is doing something.

There is 0 reasons that make any sense to me for you to have us as an alternative sr.
I see this as overly dismissive and defensive

~Nancy
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
In post 381, N.Y. M wrote:
In post 377, Kokabiel wrote:You talk the talk, but you have yet to walk the walk.
What have you done this game for it to warrant a townread on you? Nothing.
The only thing is the scumread on me on the 11th hour and mastina going off wallposting.
I'm expecting town!Mastina to go full on deus vult on her scumreads so she is currently either not town or has no strong scumreads.
Like literally dafuq? :lol:

You didn’t nullread us, you put as as an alternative sr with no explanation for that whatsoever. And now you’re seriously saying that the only townie thing we’ve done is my recent vote on you? How is that even a thought that comes from town? You logically ought to have either been null or tr us prior to that vote and only expressing any suspicion on us post vote. You have a townie thought progression assbackwards here.
THIS as well. There’s no good reason that I can think of for doing this so prematurely as town. Tprs generally don’t want to yah know telegraph to scum, hey I’m a tpr, please nk me tonight. Also your your AtEing pretty much every single post looks fake to me.

~Nancy
Laughing which is a scum tell. The reason was explained despite how weak it was, and i stated in #377 that i'm expecting mastina to attack her scumreads hard if she is town.

In conclusion you were overly defensive over a weak read, tunneling my actions as coming from scum without even thinking it can come from town
Laughing dismissing and degrading my reasonings.

And you have yet to give an opinion on the topics i stated here. Well not exactly true, but i find it half-assed
In post 382, Kokabiel wrote:I don't see a point in talking to you anymore Do you think i'm 3rd party or i have a partner. Is there scum bussing me right now. If i'm town then who is actually scum. Any reads with substance apart from me?
Kokabiel
Kokabiel
Townie
Kokabiel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:56 am

Post by Kokabiel »

In post 474, Frogsterking wrote:
@Kookaburra

Why do you trust Passenger so much? I think that slot is nothing but bad news for Residents. I'm pretty sure NYM is a Resident and is trying to vote out the Delegates/Government. They wrote #460 because they disagree with your reads not because they are trying to make you look bad. You and Nancy are both fiery so the communication is turning confrontational but I'm pretty sure you're on the same team.
I don't want to sound like a jerk, but i find most people here underperforming. I think Passenger has been trying to sort the game, going back and forth on reads even if it's a bit clumsy. His tilt on you kinda reverberates(Is this the correct term) with my situation.
That and i want to yeet other people who are either scummy or useless.
@Kookaburra
, did you paraphrase your flavor yet? That might help lend some authenticity that you at least aren't a
Dictator
Government agent.
In post 455, Kokabiel wrote:Yeah this is no good. I can't clear myself and i think Passenger is town, so that's 2 miselims.
I suppose it's time to come out with my modifier.
When i get modconfirmed the government receives a notification that the delegation will find out their identity during the next night phase(N2 in this case) unless i get killed.
I didn't say anything so i could watch the votes on me and their reasonings and Catguin looked like he had an eureka moment right after i got Modconfirmed. And AFTER that he asked what the hell a moonlight dancer is.
Kokabiel
Kokabiel
Townie
Kokabiel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:57 am

Post by Kokabiel »

In post 474, Frogsterking wrote:
@Kookaburra

Why do you trust Passenger so much? I think that slot is nothing but bad news for Residents. I'm pretty sure NYM is a Resident and is trying to vote out the Delegates/Government. They wrote #460 because they disagree with your reads not because they are trying to make you look bad. You and Nancy are both fiery so the communication is turning confrontational but I'm pretty sure you're on the same team.
I don't want to sound like a jerk, but i find most people here underperforming. I think Passenger has been trying to sort the game, going back and forth on reads even if it's a bit clumsy. His tilt on you kinda reverberates(Is this the correct term) with my situation.
That and i want to yeet other people who are either scummy or useless.

@Kookaburra
, did you paraphrase your flavor yet? That might help lend some authenticity that you at least aren't a
Dictator
Government agent.
In post 455, Kokabiel wrote:
Yeah this is no good. I can't clear myself and i think Passenger is town, so that's 2 miselims.
I suppose it's time to come out with my modifier.
When i get modconfirmed the government receives a notification that the delegation will find out their identity during the next night phase(N2 in this case) unless i get killed.
I didn't say anything so i could watch the votes on me and their reasonings and Catguin looked like he had an eureka moment right after i got Modconfirmed. And AFTER that he asked what the hell a moonlight dancer is.
Kokabiel
Kokabiel
Townie
Kokabiel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:58 am

Post by Kokabiel »

And im not angry anymore, it's more like resignation, saltiness and annoyance
Kokabiel
Kokabiel
Townie
Kokabiel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:02 am

Post by Kokabiel »

Even if we flip the dictator i have no way of proving i'm not with the delegation so i'm basically live bait at this point.
I'll always be under suspicion and even if i somehow make it to lylo it's game over.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:11 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Frogsterking is the Dictator then?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:14 am

Post by Roden »

Bingo.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:25 am

Post by furtiveglance »

VOTE: Frogsterking
Kokabiel
Kokabiel
Townie
Kokabiel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:26 am

Post by Kokabiel »

I think i remember seeing the word dictator somewhere in mods posts, but i can't find it
@Mod: Did you edit the role dictator in your posts so far?

Assuming what i said about my flavor is true, why would government!Frog defend me if scum will learn of his identity N2 unless he kills me?
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:39 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 483, Kokabiel wrote:I think i remember seeing the word dictator somewhere in mods posts, but i can't find it

Assuming what i said about my flavor is true, why would government!Frog defend me if scum will learn of his identity N2 unless he kills me?
Idk. The other possibility is that mafia are informed about the Dictator. Either way, I never saw the word Dictator in mod posts, including pre-game and advertisement. I don't think you need the mod to clarify that. And the way Frogsterking kept using the word Dictator, makes me think that Dictator is in fact the word for the 3p in this game and that he knows about it somehow.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:18 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 484, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 483, Kokabiel wrote:I think i remember seeing the word dictator somewhere in mods posts, but i can't find it

Idk. The other possibility is that mafia are informed about the Dictator. Either way, I never saw the word Dictator in mod posts, including pre-game and advertisement. I don't think you need the mod to clarify that. And the way Frogsterking kept using the word Dictator, makes me think that Dictator is in fact the word for the 3p in this game and that he knows about it somehow.
It only makes sense to you though. Yellow pushed me the entire time they were alive because I called the majority faction "Masques" instead of "invitees" in RH's anonymous game and they were convinced this is somehow a mistake I'm more likely to make as the mafia. Spoiler: it isn't, and they died contributing nothing to the game except irritating me and everyone who tried to explain to them that their push was weird.

Your idea would make some sense if there were like a flipped role where Dictator was actually a thing that mafia are informed of but you don't even have that, you're just guessing and not evaluating the information you actually have in front of you. There is no reason why you should flip a townread on me because of a semantic mistake I'd probably be less likely to make as mafia.

IMO you probably have more self control or insight or whatever the hell was wrong with that player in the yellow masque slot to realize that this push on me is weird and it's more likely I made a honest mistake which has nothing to do with my alignment, other than that it might be +town if anything because I genuinely don't know what the 3rd party is called.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:21 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 485, Frogsterking wrote:

It only makes sense to you though. Yellow pushed me the entire time they were alive because I called the majority faction "Masques" instead of "invitees" in RH's anonymous game and they were convinced this is somehow a mistake I'm more likely to make as the mafia. Spoiler: it isn't, and they died contributing nothing to the game except irritating me and everyone who tried to explain to them that their push was weird.

Your idea would make some sense if there were like a flipped role where Dictator was actually a thing that mafia are informed of but you don't even have that, you're just guessing and not evaluating the information you actually have in front of you. There is no reason why you should flip a townread on me because of a semantic mistake I'd probably be less likely to make as mafia.

IMO you probably have more self control or insight or whatever the hell was wrong with that player in the yellow masque slot to realize that this push on me is weird and it's more likely I made a honest mistake which has nothing to do with my alignment, other than that it might be +town if anything because I genuinely don't know what the 3rd party is called.
Why did you come up with Dictator then? Government operative is surely more likely called an Agent, or a Spy, or something like that. It seems too random to be a guess, and you're saying you swear you saw it somewhere when there's no trace of it. That sounds like you read it in your PM and thought it was public info.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:34 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 486, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 485, Frogsterking wrote:

Why did you come up with Dictator then? Government operative is surely more likely called an Agent, or a Spy, or something like that. It seems too random to be a guess, and you're saying you swear you saw it somewhere when there's no trace of it. That sounds like you read it in your PM and thought it was public info.
IMO most people who become dictators have antisocial personality disorder so it makes sense to me I imagined a Government agent literally aligned as Antisocial to be a role called Dictator. Either that or it was used as part of the flavor originally and edited out like Kookaburra was theorizing. I think the fact that I've been calling the other player Kookaburra all game should be a sign that this isn't an AI mistake for me; it's not like I have some hidden knowledge about Kookaburras in my role PM, that's just what the player's username reminds me of.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:58 am

Post by Bell »

UNVOTE:
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:13 am

Post by Bell »

So the moon light dancer who is an advocate used an ability that does not confirm their alignment but does out "The Government" in 2 turns unless they die now.
Is the government town or scum?
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:26 am

Post by Herta »

I could vote for about six people people.

VOTE: kokabiel
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:30 am

Post by Herta »

Kokabiel, Flavia, passenger, roden. Okay just four.
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:44 am

Post by The Bombay »

In post 455, Kokabiel wrote:I suppose it's time to come out with my modifier.
Your role is that, you, as a
townie
, activate your ability.

And then the
3rd party
gets a mod pm, saying that the
scum team
will be informed of their identity, unless you, a
townie
, are eliminated this day phase.

Meaning, if you live, then
the scum team
gains information?
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:46 am

Post by The Bombay »

In post 489, Bell wrote:So the moon light dancer who is an advocate used an ability that does not confirm their alignment but does out "The Government" in 2 turns unless they die now.
Is the government town or scum?
Residents = town
Delegation = scum
Government = 3rd party
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:49 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I decided only to partially claim my role today:

#1 I'm informed that at least one player has a role which gets misleading results.

#2 Protectives don't go on me. I'm paranoid this advice won't get followed.

__

#3 Scum team read is
moderate
certainty:

Passenger/Roden/Bell

Government reads are
low
certainty:

2nd choice Flavia (my case applied to gov instead of groupscum), 1st choice Penguin (Kookaburra's theory)

I townread everyone not mentioned above except for Johnny, who I null read. If I die we're Probably Gonna be Okay :P
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:54 am

Post by The Bombay »

In post 451, N.Y. M wrote:I also think that locktowning Bombay this early reads like possible tmi to me because while I do think Bombay is very likely town, a locktown read this early seems kind of suss.
Nancy just called Mastina scum. Nice. It sure does help when they just admit to being a scum slot.
In post 296, N.Y. M wrote:MASTINA'S PERSONAL READSLIST (no consulting hydra heads):
LOCKTOWN:
{The Bombay, furtiveglance}
Spoiler: @Nancy
(Nancy, this is a joke. I don't actually have a read on your slot yet)

~Luke
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:59 am

Post by The Bombay »

In post 492, The Bombay wrote:
In post 455, Kokabiel wrote:I suppose it's time to come out with my modifier.
Your role is that, you, as a
townie
, activate your ability.

And then the
3rd party
gets a mod pm, saying that the
scum team
will be informed of their identity, unless you, a
townie
, are eliminated this day phase.

Meaning, if you live, then
the scum team
gains information?
Given they don't get the result until Night 2, what stops the government from just... killing you tonight?

Also, if you ability only works if you live, why did you earlier describe it as:
In post 284, Kokabiel wrote:an additional on-death trigger, and no it's sadly not a vengeful.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:57 am

Post by Bell »

I just feel like I'm being bullshitted repeatedly.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:57 am

Post by Bell »

VOTE: Kokabiel
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:26 am

Post by furtiveglance »

VOTE: Passenger

Still think the Passenger wagon is far purer if we're doing Passenger/Kokabiel.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”