JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:58 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 546, Rhaenyra wrote:
In post 538, Thestatusquo wrote:I am pretty sure I can make it so mastina does not get elected king in this game pretty easily.
And I am pretty sure I can negate any attempts you make to do so, by burying your posts with my own till no one pays attention to them. Don't try me. Leave your bias by the door, as it's not needed here.
In post 549, Rhaenyra wrote:
In post 545, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 540, Rhaenyra wrote:
In post 538, Thestatusquo wrote:I am pretty sure I can make it so mastina does not get elected king in this game pretty easily.

And I believe she does it as town. YOU were the one making the claim that it was town indicative of her. I was saying it was NAI and that I don't want a king who plays like that because its heinous.
So it's for personal reasons? You would rather throw away a potential win because of personal reasons?

*adds you to my do-not-support pile with Firebringer*
How is "I do not think this playstyle is good for a king" "personal reasons?"

I think I shall not engage with you further because I think you have nothing reasonable to say. Good night. :)
*sighs sadly* Another bean of 'I will ignore you because you do not see things my way' variety...
I feel like this is all bait but egh whatever

You know, I'm not the most skilled player ever, nor I'm the greatest memer of all time, but you are not being any of those by any stretch of the imagination

so people can't be biased but YOU can?

people can't troll but YOU can?

you want your voice to be heard, yet the only thing you have done this game is talk about mastina a player who will probably be replaced?

like dude, we have 20+ pages of content drop your mastina rampage or I and probably others will be ignoring you for the rest of the game
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:02 am

Post by Andante »

Also I know I said Charloux hasn't posted/done anything, but uhh I think I still stick to earlier when I called Char maf. this is not a town ISO, and so Dann is also definitely mafia, Char's first post... lmaoooo it's basically "yeah we WANT chaos for town! haha"

Char/Dann - For sure maf
Datisi/VP - At least 1 there

this game is too easy... jk the not talkers makes the rest of the puzzle hard, cause a lot of them are easy TRs... when they post... Dwlee not posting is probably scum indicative

alright, I'm off for now!

Spoiler: Char's Entire ISO
In post 29, Charloux wrote:Dann would make a great stable and moderate king.
VOTE: Enchant
Dann... is a boring choice
In post 30, Charloux wrote:
In post 24, Enchant wrote:Too bad, there's no NM in the game.

Court without Jester is bad one.
We might not have a jester, but we do have a clown
In post 52, Charloux wrote:I find it funny how people want to get voted for king despite this being game of thrones
In post 43, JunkoChan wrote: But prefer Lambda because wey anime characters stand together
Lambda isn't even an anime character, it's from a video game.

I'm reverting back to my og avatar, but i accidentally deleted the modified version where i added one sword every time i got eliminated D1
In post 107, Charloux wrote:I think it's worth to give this game a look from a different perspective.
It's important to crown a king from both the perspective of town and scum, so scum would want to push to get one of their own the throne right?
But all scum voting their teammate can be seen as sus later on so in that case how do you secure the votes needed? One option i see is trying to limit the number of vote recipients like mastina did.
The other thing to look out for is people giving votes to unexpected people.
In post 343, Charloux wrote:VOTE: Lambda
I only skimmed through the pages so i have nothing concrete, going by my intuition here
I think i can contribute more starting tomorrow but commenting on what each person does as what alignment is beyond my abilities
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:03 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 698, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 697, Datisi wrote:@baltar, no thoughts on my andres thoughts?
Oh I have thoughts, but he should respond first don't you think?
if you want to. i didn't imagine his response to be that sensitive to other thoughts, but i guess it's better to not let him know where others stand on it.

i love reading all the reasons andante manages to make up for mw being scum. quality content.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:04 am

Post by Rhaenyra »

In post 700, JunkoChan wrote:
And I am pretty sure I can negate any attempts you make to do so, by burying your posts with my own till no one pays attention to them. Don't try me. Leave your bias by the door, as it's not needed here.

And I believe she does it as town. YOU were the one making the claim that it was town indicative of her. I was saying it was NAI and that I don't want a king who plays like that because its heinous.
So it's for personal reasons? You would rather throw away a potential win because of personal reasons?

I think I shall not engage with you further because I think you have nothing reasonable to say. Good night. :)
*sighs sadly* Another bean of 'I will ignore you because you do not see things my way' variety...

You know, I'm not the most skilled player ever, nor I'm the greatest memer of all time, but you are not being any of those by any stretch of the imagination

you want your voice to be heard, yet the only thing you have done this game is talk about mastina a player who will probably be replaced?

like dude, we have 20+ pages of content drop your mastina rampage or I and probably others will be ignoring you for the rest of the game
Well, if you can read mastina to an extent that I can, then yes, you are allowed to be biased.
Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:05 am

Post by Rhaenyra »

But that's neither here nor there. I will just wait until mastina starts posting again.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:09 am

Post by Andante »

In post 702, Datisi wrote:i love reading all the reasons andante manages to make up for mw being scum. quality content.
oh I'm reading you talking to VP like "there's genuinely no way this is T/T interactions" lmaooo it's ok, lucky for you partner Dann has made himself known more, so you and VP have escaped for now... although if there is a town in you 2 it's probably you, it's fine, I'll weigh out my thoughts later, for now I get to deal with stupid group project stuff... ughhhh
mafia is hard
thinking is too much work
what is we just make enchant king? then game ends in like 7 days. ahhhhhhh

ok yeah I'm out for real, I can't wait to come back to a million pages again
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:31 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 697, Datisi wrote:ah, now that you mention it, another thing that bothered me about lukewarm is that he seemingly shaded me for the king stuff but didn't actually follow up on it

@baltar, no thoughts on my andres thoughts?
I did follow up on it.The follow up just didn't lead me to believing in my original thought anymore

After I asked you about it, i then went back and looked at your iso from the other game.

Realized there was more context then just the "I don't want to be ic" that I remembered (like the fact that you had a full game plan at the start of day outside you being ic'd, so it was not just "dont make me an ic" it was "i can win this ither thing better" and eventually decided you were not against goings to the gate anymore because you were not being town read. Like you *did* put yourself into that minigame once you thought it was better. And seeing that, I stopped thinking my original paranoia at the idea you wanted to be king was valid.
Rhaenyra
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Rhaenyra
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:30 am

Post by Rhaenyra »

In post 700, JunkoChan wrote:

And the difference is that I am willing to let go of my bias if mastina plays like scum. Are the rest of you willing to let go of your bias if she plays like town?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:41 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Hi what have I missed
I prefer they, thanks :)
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:46 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 708, Dwlee99 wrote:Hi what have I missed
We need your ideas for who should be king and who should never have power in this game.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:47 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Skip the TSQ/Rhaenyra debate about whether Mastina should be monarch. Not worth your time.
YOUR AD HERE

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:52 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Uh not datisi or lukewarm I got bad vibes when I was here before
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:53 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I could vote Andante I think she's town
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:54 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 712, Dwlee99 wrote:I could vote Andante I think she's town
I think andante is town. You think she's better Queen or on counsel. Like maybe Queen makes some sense because it really might be less power than the council.

Anyone you'd like to see in any of the other PRs specifically?
YOUR AD HERE

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:56 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

There's more than monarch and council? I'd prefer andante monarch > council just cause it seems more important to get town in that spot than council
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:56 am

Post by Dannflor »

adante like 3 people posted between when you voted me and then unvoted

I only just saw it now

there is literally only 12 hours between the posts

your paranoia about a "lack of reaction" seems not genuine
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:57 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 715, Dannflor wrote:adante like 3 people posted between when you voted me and then unvoted

I only just saw it now

there is literally only 12 hours between the posts

your paranoia about a "lack of reaction" seems not genuine
bad take
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:57 am

Post by Dannflor »

for why ?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:58 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I think I read something by TSQ about dannflor and reading andante-indicative stuff as scum-indicative and it seems like you didn't listen to that? Did you address that anywhere?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:58 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 714, Dwlee99 wrote:There's more than monarch and council? I'd prefer andante monarch > council just cause it seems more important to get town in that spot than council
There's also kingsguard, which seems very important to make at least 50% town. So I think we have to get the head of that right too.
YOUR AD HERE

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:58 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 389, Thestatusquo wrote:ok this is a pretty decent answer. I kind of want to mediate a bit because I like to think I know andante pretty well outside of mafia games and I think what you're picking up is just her general speech patterns which are just...kind of like this...even in just talking on discord?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:58 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

and you're still doing the same thing like you didn't listen
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:59 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 718, Dwlee99 wrote:I think I read something by TSQ about dannflor and reading andante-indicative stuff as scum-indicative and it seems like you didn't listen to that? Did you address that anywhere?
yes I did

I don't think my original scum read is as good as I thought it was at the time having seen adante post more and hearing *testimonials*

but this is separate from posting style this just seems straight up manufactured
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:00 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 721, Dwlee99 wrote:and you're still doing the same thing like you didn't listen
how is this a speech pattern issue??????

like what is going on here
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:02 am

Post by Dwlee99 »