Mini 2286: Legends of the Hidden Temple IV (Explorers Win!)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:26 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

yup it killed it. ffs. more tweaking needed.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:27 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Nancy I was town when I read you wrong in the potions game so why am I scum here and not just town that reads you wrong
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:30 am

In post 449, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 441, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think these posts go somewhat above and beyond
I think I see what you mean by "bare minimum" tho, I wouldn't call it that, I'd call it "short and sweet"
I'll stick with minimal. You've made little of anything, and bear minimum of questioning which is at best intrigue over serious questioning.
Cephrir wrote:That said flea I think you shouldn't give up on Aisa happening quite yet although granted this day is probably ending in a Meg elim if she doesn't start doing stuff
my gods this could be atrocious....
anyway.
Why just meg and not worst? Neither are really here.
ebwop/fix
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:31 am

I've turned it of, if I miss something then just unlucky I guess...
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:31 am

Also Nancy might be town now lol
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 451, Save The Dragons wrote:Nancy I was town when I read you wrong in the potions game so why am I scum here and not just town that reads you wrong
In HDP you vacillated and I explained in my post, you have a confident tr on Mega and I don’t understand why and I also really hated your post to furtive.

If you’re town here, you’re reads aren’t making much sense to me. I’m town and I strongly believe furtive and Mastina are as well, so if I’m wrong, then look elsewhere.

But why are you confidently tr Mega? What has she done so far to warrant a confident tr?

She made this huge fucking deal over my earlier Mastina vote and hasn’t really done much since.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 441, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think these posts go somewhat above and beyond
I think I see what you mean by "bare minimum" tho, I wouldn't call it that, I'd call it "short and sweet"
I'll stick with minimal. You've made little of anything, and bear minimum of questioning which is at best intrigue over serious questioning.
Cephrir wrote:<span style="font-weight: bolder;">Th</span>at <span style="font-weight: bolder;">sa</span>id <span style="font-weight: bolder;">fl</span>ea I <span style="font-weight: bolder;">th</span>ink <span style="font-weight: bolder;">yo</span>u <span style="font-weight: bolder;">sho</span>uldn't <span style="font-weight: bolder;">gi</span>ve up on <span style="font-weight: bolder;">Ai</span>sa <span style="font-weight: bolder;">happ</span>ening <span style="font-weight: bolder;">qu</span>ite <span style="font-weight: bolder;">ye</span>t <span style="font-weight: bolder;">alth</span>ough <span style="font-weight: bolder;">gra</span>nted <span style="font-weight: bolder;">th</span>is <span style="font-weight: bolder;">da</span>y is <span style="font-weight: bolder;">prob</span>ably <span style="font-weight: bolder;">end</span>ing in a <span style="font-weight: bolder;">Me</span>g <span style="font-weight: bolder;">el</span>im if <span style="font-weight: bolder;">sh</span>e <span style="font-weight: bolder;">do</span>esn't <span style="font-weight: bolder;">st</span>art <span style="font-weight: bolder;">do</span>ing <span style="font-weight: bolder;">st</span>uff
anyway.
What’s this Ceph post from @Flea?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:35 am

In post 105, MegAzumarill wrote:StD town tbh
I got pocketed
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 452, Flea The Magician wrote:
Cephrir wrote:That said flea I think you shouldn't give up on Aisa happening quite yet although granted this day is probably ending in a Meg elim if she doesn't start doing stuff
anyway.
ebwop/fix
Oh sorry, I need to read first before I press post. :oops:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 457, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 105, MegAzumarill wrote:StD town tbh
I got pocketed
Mastina also tr you but you’re unsure of her.

So what’s your take on Gamma taking issue with my not yet having a read on her?

Oh and if you’re town and Mega’s scum, that tr doesn’t really mean much obviously.

UNVOTE:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I posted a list in my team thread earlier so I'm building from that

townreads

cephrir: this read has gotten stronger since I first said I TR him, I like his drive that he's showing so far.
yume: I think her mastina sus was genuine and she just feels natural rn
fenrir: clearly motivated to solve I think
ythan: hood interactions are clean and she's been solid in thread too

townleans

nancy: I was concerned about the lack of read on me but I think she's towny in how she responded to that.
furtive: I've actually liked his engagement with me. He's also effectively addressed some of my concerns about him.

nulls

the worst: will figure him out eventually, no clue rn. Anyone who bothers me about accelerating this will end up on my naughty list.
aisa: I felt she was towny early but I honestly don't have a strong impression of her posting

scumleans

mastina: this is a weird crackpot read, but I don't think her read me makes sense on a couple levels. Calling me town so early seems premature, and I also think her early reads on me trend towards the opposite of my actual alignment when she's town (yes I could be scum and mastina could be town and this would be accurate but w/e).
flea: I get a bit of a bad vibe from the constant clashing with aisa + furtive while not actually meaning to put pressure there

scumreads

meg: don't care for her handling of yume/nancy and it feels a bit like she's trying to lurk out

If I wanted to tinfoil an associative, I could see flea as scum with aisa or furtive based on the clashing without pushing, it registers as potential theater.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

My take is I currently have reasons to be suss on both Mega and duckling. Neither one is currently looking great to me.

Mega making a federal case over my Mastina vote and duckling really not seeming to care very much about the game.

I’d like to see reads from both of them.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:47 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 452, Flea The Magician wrote:
anyway.
ebwop/fix
Just a vibe that more players are excited about that lim
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:48 am

It's more than the town read but it just feels genuine moreso than whatever tell mastina thinks she has on me
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 150, mastina wrote:
In post 136, Gamma Emerald wrote:Ftr I think Ythan is town since I see no real buddying or pocketing going on rn in our thread from her
This is more or less what I think of you right now, in spite of the potential pocketing from you. :P
why did you bring this up in this manner?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 460, Gamma Emerald wrote:I posted a list in my team thread earlier so I'm building from that

townreads

cephrir: this read has gotten stronger since I first said I TR him, I like his drive that he's showing so far.

townleans

nancy: I was concerned about the lack of read on me but I think she's towny in how she responded to that.
furtive: I've actually liked his engagement with me. He's also effectively addressed some of my concerns about him.

nulls

the worst: will figure him out eventually, no clue rn. Anyone who bothers me about accelerating this will end up on my naughty list.
aisa: I felt she was towny early but I honestly don't have a strong impression of her posting

scumleans

mastina: this is a weird crackpot read, but I don't think her read me makes sense on a couple levels. Calling me town so early seems premature, and I also think her early reads on me trend towards the opposite of my actual alignment when she's town (yes I could be scum and mastina could be town and this would be accurate but w/e).
flea: I get a bit of a bad vibe from the constant clashing with aisa + furtive while not actually meaning to put pressure there

scumreads

meg: don't care for her handling of yume/nancy and it feels a bit like she's trying to lurk out

If I wanted to tinfoil an associative, I could see flea as scum with aisa or furtive based on the clashing without pushing, it registers as potential theater.
I like this list or rather the thought process behind it but I have a very good reason to think you’re wrong on Flea. I was in a hood with scum!Flea in Squid game and fae interacted with me similarly how Taly interacted with Bell in LOST.

You remember how Taly was really playing up to Bell? Well that’s pretty much how Flea sounded in our hood in Squid game. In our hood here by contrast, fae sounds similar to both Schadd’s game and our discord chat in Chromavalon.

Iow, fae’s not playing up to me in our pt, fae’s hard solving in there.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:53 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 332, Cephrir wrote:
In post 288, MegAzumarill wrote:People really wantiing to dig into my page 5 posts while missing the context it's page 5. (furtive)
But words are cheap of course I'll have a proper catchup tomorrow for the recent explosion of posts.
(Checks watch)
Wow this is the longest 24 hours I've ever seen
Bartleby the Scrivener
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:01 am

In post 460, Gamma Emerald wrote:I posted a list in my team thread earlier so I'm building from that

townreads

townleans

nulls

scumleans

scumreads

Oh the pressure was meant. You can apply pressure with an SR you know. I wouldn't even call this clashing tbh :P
That said this list is a stinky list. Theres been a LOT happen you seem to be missing. Ignoring my prodding and probing of Aisa and furtive, Meg isn't even present, neither is worst. Mastina and Yume are also notably absent since my arrival a day late.

I can't help but feel that you hate the call out for the minimal content posting you've been doing, given you acknowledged it yourself as "short and sweet".
Not gunna lie Gamma this doesn't have the solid feel I'm used to from you. I'm going to go eat, then I think we are due some words :3
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:04 am

Post by Cephrir »

(you hear the sound of cephrir physically vibrating with the effort of trying not to be pocketed by a spicy townread on himself)
Bartleby the Scrivener
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:54 am

Quick look over gamma then, trying to be helpful early, potentially serious TR on ceph on page 5, happy for a challenge on the parrots which is interesting. Mostly on furtive. Vauge questioning, more being "helpful"...

Gamma, one you think stands out for you too, lets talk.
I'm not even sure who furtive is aiming at with agreeing in 228, judging by the worst responding I'm assuming there.

so you're saying furtive trajectory is off and honestly this post is a perfect example of why you're both minimal posters.
"you bussing?"
"odd, why?"
"Scumreads! includeing you"
"meh"
"i'm right!"
like wtaf.

None of this interaction is good - there's ACTUALLY NOTHING HERE except apparently I missed a shrugging contest.

more being helpful, missing a question, missing a missable question...

also appears to flow in a way I don't see. I'm not seeing you getting booed, and having a teammate is a way to get reads sorted because I could ask something, Nancy could ask the same thing and we'd both phrase it differently and get different answers.

speaking of which, we're followed by probably one of the more serious questions you've asked so far. You've dropped a good amount of "nothingburger" responses yourself.

Little further down we get "I was sus of you earlier" when you'd already stated a TR, and then going on to poke furtive yourself about the memes and being inorganic.

Then we're back to less sus of furtive, a solid TR on me, Aisa is odd.
little bit of follow up, not much more on it.

Acknowledgement of missing the missable questions earlier, using a postcount defence against my offhand yet accurate surmisation of peoples activity.

more nothing, smol challenge which could easily be returned, shooting self in foot, trying to bait me (backfired, oops) then the reads list...

The solid TR on me has fully evaporated, is now liking furatives engagement with her, aisa was town but now iffy.

this is almost a complete inversion of earlier Gamma...?

---

So after that skim, you seem keen for people to read you. I'm not liking what I see, you're more evasive/nothing than Aisa (who is at least actively evasive/defensive) and MAASIVELY inconsistent. You say I'm not paying attention where instead you keep to just be pulling reads from betwixt thy cheeks and doing everything possible to not cause waves, why? There's several things you've made sus comments on but done NOTHING about.

I guess the most important question here, Are
you
paying attention, Gamma? Is that reads list of your solid or is it exaggerated for the early game?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'll probably address the rest later but if you think I'm not trying to make waves then you're a damned fool. What the hell do you call my interaction with nancy just now?
<Embrace The Void>

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:05 pm

A miracle?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Don't play dumb!
you
know that
I
know that nancy is not someone to be trifled with when scum against her. I could have tried to de-escalate the situation but I opted not to, because I wanted to communicate myself candidly.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 469, Flea The Magician wrote:
Little further down we get "I was sus of you earlier" when you'd already stated a TR
what is this referring to?
<Embrace The Void>

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:18 pm

Gamma were you scum in that potions game Nancy and I were talking about earlier?

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”