Mini 2286: Legends of the Hidden Temple IV (Explorers Win!)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yes, why?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:26 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

I feel the way you handled my Nancy suspicion would be more similar if you were scum here, I remember you kind of writing it off suggesting Nancy was town, but here you engaged with me and we both felt at least something from her post regarding her read on you

I dunno I'm just trying to reconcile why flea is coming after you when you seem pretty town to me
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Idrk
Fae is pushing me on a lot of surface-level points imo
And since I’m here, the walk-back of the flea TR was because I wasn’t paying much mind to the trend of softball treatment of Aisa+furtive until the weird grouping post rolled out
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 472, Gamma Emerald wrote:Don't play dumb!
you
know that
I
know that nancy is not someone to be trifled with when scum against her. I could have tried to de-escalate the situation but I opted not to, because I wanted to communicate myself candidly.
Nancy is someone you shouldn't take lightly regardless of alignment, she's a strong player and someone I have a lot of respect for.
Honestly that you're pushing her for not reading you is weird af to me.
Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 469, Flea The Magician wrote:
Little further down we get "I was sus of you earlier" when you'd already stated a TR
what is this referring to?
Your Furtive read.
Gamma Emerald wrote:Idrk
Fae is pushing me on a lot of surface-level points imo
And since I’m here, the walk-back of the flea TR was because I wasn’t paying much mind to the trend of softball treatment of Aisa+furtive until the weird grouping post rolled out
Hey you came at me :) I'm not even pushing you here, I'm trying to sort you and work out what your motives and contributions are so far.
Nice of you to justify your TR to SL shift though - once its pointed out. Compared to what you've tried squeezing Nancy on I'd say I've got a solid standing at least.

You disagreed with Furtive being a minimalist poster and came for me on that as well, what do you actually think of furtives posts? You starting not liking that - then when I call you out you seem to have inverted your reads, is my position that tenuous to you?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:05 pm

In post 476, Save The Dragons wrote:I feel the way you handled my Nancy suspicion would be more similar if you were scum here, I remember you kind of writing it off suggesting Nancy was town, but here you engaged with me and we both felt at least something from her post regarding her read on you

I dunno I'm just trying to reconcile why flea is coming after you when you seem pretty town to me
You're seeing something I'm not, is there a vibe or post I'm missing? Wheres the read from?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 338, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think you’re an easier sort when you replace into games and was a bit bothered to see you opting to not provide content
wrt flea/furtive/Aisa I am becoming less suspicious of furtive more recently, I may think about Aisa a bit more though as I see her content in-thread as a bit odd. Flea I’m pretty solid about my TR on rn
This is the first post where I state I potentially TR furtive. That post comes after the general area in my ISO Flea seems to be at with the part I inquired about.
Little further down we get "I was sus of you earlier" when you'd already stated a TR
This is malarkey.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

As for what I think of furtive, I feel like I can understand his thought processes quite well and that makes me trust him.
<Embrace The Void>

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 386, Flea The Magician wrote:The moment Nancy falls off she knows there's several people here who will be on her :P
Speaking of falling off it saddens me that this is your scumplay.

You're a joy to play with but you're very transparently scum here. </3
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:44 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 394, Cephrir wrote:I'm at a point where I would be interested to see an iguanas vs snakes challenge. I think all four have scum equity and I'd like to see them under pressure & commit the whole game to sorting them all
Well if you wanna instakill the snakes, sure.

Gamma and Ythan both feel town.

Flea is also scum but I don't wanna kill Nancy yet in order to kill Flea even tho to kill Flea we'll need to do so eventually. (I'm so sorry you got stuck with scum Nancy since we can't win without eliminating you to eliminate Flea. <3)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:46 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 397, Cephrir wrote:
In post 395, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 394, Cephrir wrote:I'm at a point where I would be interested to see an iguanas vs snakes challenge.
I think all four have scum equity
and I'd like to see them under pressure & commit the whole game to sorting them all
explain this pls? specifically Ythan because that's the one I think makes the least sense rn
Oh, I thought furtive and aisa were the iguanas, my bad. I meant parrots and snakes
Same story, just weaker. :P

Always kill the snakes there.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Pairs aren’t lovers
<Embrace The Void>

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:53 pm

In post 480, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 338, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think you’re an easier sort when you replace into games and was a bit bothered to see you opting to not provide content
wrt flea/furtive/Aisa I am becoming less suspicious of furtive more recently, I may think about Aisa a bit more though as I see her content in-thread as a bit odd. Flea I’m pretty solid about my TR on rn
This is the first post where I state I potentially TR furtive. That post comes after the general area in my ISO Flea seems to be at with the part I inquired about.
This is malarkey.
Was either furtive or Aisa, either way your read shifts and inverts on them and you were inferring a TL at least prior to that, I'm sure it was on about furtive.
Next time I'll do better on my skim notes :3 and I'll have a dig and find what I was looking at, memory should be fresh to us.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:53 pm

In post 482, mastina wrote:
In post 386, Flea The Magician wrote:The moment Nancy falls off she knows there's several people here who will be on her :P
Speaking of falling off it saddens me that this is your scumplay.

You're a joy to play with but you're very transparently scum here. </3
Likewise, your mechanical play is miles better than mistaking a partners game for lovers :P

Do tell though, which bits pinged you?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:55 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 464, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 150, mastina wrote:
In post 136, Gamma Emerald wrote:Ftr I think Ythan is town since I see no real buddying or pocketing going on rn in our thread from her
This is more or less what I think of you right now, in spite of the potential pocketing from you. :P
why did you bring this up in this manner?
I was saying that you could
technically
be doing the same thing to Ythan that you were saying Ythan wasn't doing, but that I didn't think you actually did--that you were just town.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don’t see how mastina doesn’t get the memo from scum pt by this point, most players have realized the way things work
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 488, mastina wrote:
In post 464, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 150, mastina wrote:
In post 136, Gamma Emerald wrote:Ftr I think Ythan is town since I see no real buddying or pocketing going on rn in our thread from her
This is more or less what I think of you right now, in spite of the potential pocketing from you. :P
why did you bring this up in this manner?
I was saying that you could
technically
be doing the same thing to Ythan that you were saying Ythan wasn't doing, but that I didn't think you actually did--that you were just town.
Okay, noted
<Embrace The Void>

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 485, Gamma Emerald wrote:Pairs aren’t lovers
oh.

Well that changes things. :P
In post 336, the worst wrote:fine waiting for you to respond to this if you have ~reasons~ but i'd prefer firing on the iguanas then putting the squeeze on megazu aorn
My reasons were thinking pairs were lovers and thus killing one killed both and thus we could get two birds one stone by eliminating your pair in basically guaranteeing one scum dead between the two of you, maybe two.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 487, Flea The Magician wrote:Likewise, your mechanical play is miles better than mistaking a partners game for lovers :P
(not sure how to voice my response to this given ~~thin ice~~ (those who know me should know tho), but this is blatantly false and demonstrably/provably so)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:03 pm

Actually making me tile some tabs, so much for an easy game to come back to.
In post 311, Gamma Emerald wrote:I felt like your solving at that time felt inorganic, mostly the bit about memes being scummy for some reason
Would be the exact post. Hands up on this one, I think I crossed wires somewhere. My bad.
I thought I saw a furtive town read early on, might've been Aisa? Lets looky see...

Nah I got a wire crossed, i think I know where too. honestly doesn't change much from my side of things at the moment.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:05 pm

In post 479, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 476, Save The Dragons wrote:I feel the way you handled my Nancy suspicion would be more similar if you were scum here, I remember you kind of writing it off suggesting Nancy was town, but here you engaged with me and we both felt at least something from her post regarding her read on you

You're seeing something I'm not, is there a vibe or post I'm missing? Wheres the read from?
are you talking about the nancy read?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:06 pm

In post 492, mastina wrote:
In post 487, Flea The Magician wrote:Likewise, your mechanical play is miles better than mistaking a partners game for lovers :P
(not sure how to voice my response to this given ~~thin ice~~ (those who know me should know tho), but this is blatantly false and demonstrably/provably so)
My experience has you fairly solid on base mechanics. Is old experience mind, don't think we've played each other for a long ass time at this point.

Anyway whats pinged you?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:07 pm

In post 494, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 479, Flea The Magician wrote:

are you talking about the nancy read?
I mean, while I am kinda going at Nancy a little bit you do mention me going at Gamma here :P
What you seeing in Gamma that I'm not?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:08 pm

oh

gamma just feels super genuine
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 493, Flea The Magician wrote:Actually making me tile some tabs, so much for an easy game to come back to.
In post 311, Gamma Emerald wrote:I felt like your solving at that time felt inorganic, mostly the bit about memes being scummy for some reason
Would be the exact post. Hands up on this one, I think I crossed wires somewhere. My bad.
I thought I saw a furtive town read early on, might've been Aisa? Lets looky see...

Nah I got a wire crossed, i think I know where too. honestly doesn't change much from my side of things at the moment.
I
greatly
look forward to your report on this matter.
<Embrace The Void>

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:12 pm

In post 497, Save The Dragons wrote:oh

gamma just feels super genuine
Interesting, I'll give you that one, there's nothing "hiding" so to speak... tbh there's nothing there
to
hide.
In post 498, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 493, Flea The Magician wrote:Actually making me tile some tabs, so much for an easy game to come back to.

I
greatly
look forward to your report on this matter.
Youve had it, you want more be precise. I crossed a wire and had a post out of context. Doesn't change my stance on you at the moment as honestly its minor in thinking currently.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”