Micro 1070 | a micro normal | Endgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:28 am

Post by Alianna »

Votecount
VC 1-III

Aureal (3 = E-2):
, ,
Andante (3 = E-2):
, ,
mykonian (2):
Klick (1):

With 9 alive, it takes 5 for an execution.

Deadline:
(expired on 2023-02-26 00:51:00)

Co-mod notes:

- I'm counting by hand, let me know if there is anything wrong.
- The combined mod ISO can be found here.
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 24
On hiatus from playing mafia.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:30 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 137, mykonian wrote: So if Aureal is town, she'd be annoyed I was pushing here and I'm doing it somewhat annoyingly. I'd get that. OMGUS happens. It's pretty counterproductive, town shouldn't do it, but that's no reason to eliminate someone.
I'm sorry, are you seriously trying to argue that town should not scumhunt among people who are voting for them??? I think that's often the most natural thing to do- who else is going to have a better perspective on what's accurate about arguments about me than me?
However, I have two issues with the post, where I feel it doesn't work with an OMGUS vote. Aureal isn't so much annoyed with my accustion. Aureal makes two accusations from the posts where I'm accusing her, but she goes with related subjects and she attaches labels to it. For one, I'm appealing to authority (a known flaw), however this is about a post where I describe my own logic, I'm appealing to me. There's no authority I'm referring to, I'm scumhunting and being convinced of my own logic. There's no refutal or annoyance at the way the logic would be wrong (in case this is an emotional OMGUS).
You're trying to discredit my reasoning by waving omgus around. That's not a great sign. And thanks for confirming that you're appealing to your own authority on how I should play, that's exactly what I'm taking issue with. You don't have that authority.
Secondly, in the post where I describe this I'm being asked about my townread about you. A townread in an earlier post I explained the reasons why I wasn't going to answer that. That's not ducking a question, I faced the question, explained why I didn't want to answer it. A continuous question was how people could judge me then, and I preferred to explain about my scumread instead. A townread on you has nothing to do with her vote on me.
This is kind of word salady but I'm trying to parse. You're right that a townread on Andante has nothing to do with my vote so I'm not sure why you're throwing that line out there like it's some shady thing you saw me doing.

I do see now that you explained earlier that you didn't want to explain yet, but the segue into that post is still weird because it's trying to draw a link between the read on Andante which you didn't want to discuss and your read on me. Is your read on Andante related to me?

Also, Andante has a wagon going now, so are you starting to feel more inclined to share your reasoning?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:56 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 149, mykonian wrote: Lisa. 30+ posts, you have a page of your own by now. And it's just questions, why are you still sticking to the vote you made in your first post?

Where's my Aureal vote?
- I play D1s slowly. Let me play my game.
- Their responses to me I think are fine.
- you feel like a wolf pushing a villager so I’m proceeding with caution. Your posting I feel like is mostly wolf agenda and I don’t feel like it comes from a place of you wanting to be right.

Do you have other reads?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:59 am

Post by Andante »

In post 145, Aristeia wrote: :(

andante if you're town lashing out is counterproductive. I hope you feel better and talk to us about your reads and your pov.
sorry my bad, saw "andante e-1" before the e-2 votecount, and panicked, so here I am, but I uhh probably shouldn't be here this moment..
sorry yall had to uhh see upset!andante :/ I can wait for more content tomorrow, and happy!andante can show up
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:59 am

Post by Andante »

I like 151 from Aureal
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:00 pm

Post by Andante »

can we not vote Aureal out before tomorrow? thanks
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:00 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 147, Alisae wrote: Andante can you try being transparent?
Why do you like 128
Why do you dislike Klick
What is your read on Myko

Your reaction doesn’t really make any sense and I can’t really parse through it but I don’t think you’re an elim right now so why is it all suddenly doomed? If ur town shouldn’t u be able to show us that?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 156, Alisae wrote:
In post 147, Alisae wrote: Andante can you try being transparent?
Why do you like 128
Why do you dislike Klick
What is your read on Myko

Your reaction doesn’t really make any sense and I can’t really parse through it but I don’t think you’re an elim right now so why is it all suddenly doomed? If ur town shouldn’t u be able to show us that?
Feel free to add 151 to your list of questions.

transparent? I feel like I'm like always transparent? like next time do I just say "I town lean Aureal" ?? I told yall 2 posts I like

I wouldn't say I exactly dislike klick, but klick is voting me and was all "haha you didn't read" like, so you think I'm scum cause I didn't read? isn't it literally the opposite? like, scum would want to read every post?? at best me not reading is literally not ai

Myko seems cool
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:08 pm

Post by Alisae »

Transparent means showing your thought processes not just "I TOWNLEAN SOMEONE"
Why do you have said reads.

What's your datisi read?
why does myko seem cool? What does cool even mean?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:13 pm

Post by Andante »

ah yes that definition of transparent. Well we're only 150 posts into the game, I don't have anything really strong guiding my thoughts, thus no essays yet. If people want to stop voting me, and ignore me for a bit, yall will naturally get my essays

datisi hasn't done anything, no read

myko is chilling, seems to have town's best interest in mind right now, thus he's cool

I really don't see how you think I'd have strong reads at this point in the game, like, you're the main person I have talked to lol also my reads are very likely gonna be shit when I do have them, maybe I just flip them upside down and call it a day... anyways, I'll stop distracting yall, just pretend I'm not here. k bye
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 152, Alisae wrote: - I play D1s slowly. Let me play my game.
Not how this game works. You don't like how I play mine either.

And I think I'm not the only one who dislike you being slow. There's nothing to go off if mosts posts of you end in a question mark. We don't even have your vote to see where you stand. One day you might say Aureal seems disingenuous but you need more questions.

Or we could have someone seeming "disingenuous" sitting at E-1 while Herta, who's second post is a promise that he's going to participate, is going to have to navigate the situation where he ends up on the E-1 wagon. I'd like to see lurkerscum deal with that. Answers without there even being questions, because actions speak louder than words.

So I'd like to see some action from you as well.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 159, Andante wrote: ah yes that definition of transparent. Well we're only 150 posts into the game, I don't have anything really strong guiding my thoughts, thus no essays yet. If people want to stop voting me, and ignore me for a bit, yall will naturally get my essays
Okay but like the reason you have reads have to had come from somewhere right? Like, there had to been SOME thought process behind it even if it's just "gut" or "I got this read from this post I thought this post was townie"
In post 159, Andante wrote: datisi hasn't done anything, no read
In post 135, Andante wrote: i don't think you're actually trying to read me
How do we go from Datisi not feeling like they want to solve you to Datisi having no read.
In post 159, Andante wrote: myko is chilling, seems to have town's best interest in mind right now, thus he's cool
What makes you think Myko has the town's best interest in mind? Aren't they pushing town if you townread Aureal?
In post 159, Andante wrote: I really don't see how you think I'd have strong reads at this point in the game, like, you're the main person I have talked to lol also my reads are very likely gonna be shit when I do have them, maybe I just flip them upside down and call it a day... anyways, I'll stop distracting yall, just pretend I'm not here. k bye
I'm not asking for strong reads. My early d1 reads are shit too but we gotta start from SOMEWHERE. We don't just arrive to having amazing killer reads.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:21 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 161, Alisae wrote: My early d1 reads are shit too but we gotta start from SOMEWHERE.
Do share.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:21 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like I empathize with "ignore me so I can do my thing." I'm literally known for hardlurking parts of the game while I just do my own thing until I'm ready to step into the game. But at least show me that you're thinking about the game with at least some nuisance/depth.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:38 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 144, Klick wrote: It's been a decent chunk of the conversation on the last page, I don't feel bad for checking to see if you've read the game
Andante has claimed that not reading everything is not ai for her. Do you disagree with that assessment?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 160, mykonian wrote:
In post 152, Alisae wrote: - I play D1s slowly. Let me play my game.
Not how this game works. You don't like how I play mine either.

And I think I'm not the only one who dislike you being slow. There's nothing to go off if mosts posts of you end in a question mark. We don't even have your vote to see where you stand. One day you might say Aureal seems disingenuous but you need more questions.

Or we could have someone seeming "disingenuous" sitting at E-1 while Herta, who's second post is a promise that he's going to participate, is going to have to navigate the situation where he ends up on the E-1 wagon. I'd like to see lurkerscum deal with that. Answers without there even being questions, because actions speak louder than words.

So I'd like to see some action from you as well.
That does sound like it would make Herta quite readable. Okay I like this more than your arguments for Aureal actually being a wolf. I read your arguments and I just think "Myko would probably be making this arguments if he was a wolf."

And look I empathize with you here. You want some content, ok, I'll throw you a bone. First let me complain about how if you just read into what alignment my playstyle comes from instead of what wolves actually do and determining if I am doing that, you are probably going to struggle. So much so that whatever read you have on me, it's likely that the opposite is likely to be what you're actually dealing with!
In post 162, mykonian wrote:
In post 161, Alisae wrote: My early d1 reads are shit too but we gotta start from SOMEWHERE.
Do share.
Yes yes the content

I think Aureal's posts are getting better. I'm super happy with and in light of that I feel like their responses to me have been likely what a villager would do? I thinks the post is fine and I buy it.
I don't mind breaking down what I see w/
In post 128, Aureal wrote: So on page three you repeatedly urge people to vote me without giving any reasoning, then finally you bring this out. This was actually in response to you being asked about Andante, so firstly it's ducking a question because it doesn't follow that my being scum would make Andante town.
I like them holding you accountable here. In fact a question I want to ask you is why are you giving Ari this response?
In post 73, mykonian wrote: Not sure I'm helping anyone if I answer this. For one, it's 3 pages in and Andante is probably the person I feel most confident I can read anyway, so I might as well wait till I'm not leaning one way or another from a handful of posts. There's no pressing need to answer, Andante isn't even being voted so I imagine you all agree she's pretty town. I also don't have to tell the scum who's the obvious town.

That's a lot of words to say that I don't like you and Klick asking about a townread 3 pages in. Go find some baddies. May I suggest Aureal?
Why do you feel like your Andante read wouldn't be helpful? I get everything else but I imagine these processes also make it easier for others to work with you so why not post them?
I've never encountered someone saying "I don't want to tell wolves who obvtown is" why are you saying that?

anyway back to the post in question
In post 128, Aureal wrote: Secondly, you're just making an assertion about my play based on your own opinion and making a fallacious appeal to authority. Are you really surprised people thought you were meta reading me after that post? That's exactly what that post looks like to me, except I know it isn't because I know we've never played together before.
This I don't care for, could come from any alignment. Could be a villager whom wants to hold you accountable for faking confidence or could be a wolf who is using it against you.
In post 128, Aureal wrote: What is in my posts is a caution against blindly scumreading me because you don't like the way I dealt with something in early game. And the criticism here seems especially bad faith because you, so far as I can tell, are scumreading me for failing to draw a connection between a sequence of posts. In other words, for reading posts and playing based off what I saw. You're basically just saying "git gud or else scum" to me here.
I think this is fine because if they're a villager they see you and they are probably thinking that you don't care to understand them or see eye to eye. reading it more now it's probs likely to come from either alignment.
In post 128, Aureal wrote: This seems a bit shallow. I thought town would obviously not quickhammer except possibly by accident when I first came back to playing. 1068 proved me wrong, not only was Enchant's hammer town but Menalque as the fourth vote egging Enchant on to hammer was also town. Do you feel you know enough about everyone here to know they wouldn't do that as town?
I like this line of questioning.

ya lmao except for like the first point this post seems null.
Let's see if my opinion changes with
In post 151, Aureal wrote: I'm sorry, are you seriously trying to argue that town should not scumhunt among people who are voting for them??? I think that's often the most natural thing to do- who else is going to have a better perspective on what's accurate about arguments about me than me?
I agree I think it's easier to try to understand if the people who have fos' on your slot are coming in good faith or not.
In post 151, Aureal wrote: You're trying to discredit my reasoning by waving omgus around. That's not a great sign. And thanks for confirming that you're appealing to your own authority on how I should play, that's exactly what I'm taking issue with. You don't have that authority.
I like the 2nd bit but the first bit can probs come from any alignment and honestly so does this.
In post 151, Aureal wrote: This is kind of word salady but I'm trying to parse. You're right that a townread on Andante has nothing to do with my vote so I'm not sure why you're throwing that line out there like it's some shady thing you saw me doing.

I do see now that you explained earlier that you didn't want to explain yet, but the segue into that post is still weird because it's trying to draw a link between the read on Andante which you didn't want to discuss and your read on me. Is your read on Andante related to me?

Also, Andante has a wagon going now, so are you starting to feel more inclined to share your reasoning?
I want to say I see signs of villager thinking here. I like the line of questioning and bringing it back to Andante.

Anyway I want to say Aureal is a villager. Posts still aren't as good as I thought they were but like I see fine I wanna let em cook.

I think your push on them could easily be wolf!agenda, I like Aureal more than I like you but I like this concept of seeing what Herta does in this position, I think that is something that is likely to come from town.

Andante I would like to try to understand. I don't get why they're reacting the way they are, I don't get why they have the stances they have. I don't see how her current stances come from a wolf they seem fucking weird but I don't understand anything that's going on and I don't understand how we get from excitement to "SLOTS DOOMED VOTE ME OUT BEFORE I CARE"

Wavelength and Klick seem fine so far.

Myko I think if you address some of my concerns. I think if you can address some of the things I see with them as well as some of my concerns with you then I'll vote Aureal.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 164, Aureal wrote:
In post 144, Klick wrote: It's been a decent chunk of the conversation on the last page, I don't feel bad for checking to see if you've read the game
Andante has claimed that not reading everything is not ai for her. Do you disagree with that assessment?
I can't see where Andante claimed this prior to the post you quoted

I don't think not reading is AI in itself. I wanted to make sure that's what was actually happening though.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 165, Alisae wrote: That does sound like it would make Herta quite readable. Okay I like this more than your arguments for Aureal actually being a wolf. I read your arguments and I just think "Myko would probably be making this arguments if he was a wolf."
I'd be silly to put a townie looking person at E-1. That makes no sense at all.

You put scum there. I'm voting for the person with which limited information I have now I think is likely a baddie. I'd very much like everybody to do the same, but you won't oblige.
In post 165, Alisae wrote: I've never encountered someone saying "I don't want to tell wolves who obvtown is" why are you saying that?
Must be an old argument then. Though I kind of doubt it's gone out of meta? People always held their townreads a bit closer to their chest, might as well see if scum kill some reads you aren't too certain about. By the time night comes around, I don't know where my read stands. If I explain where it comes from, you might have a guess where it sits. I don't think her wagon has all that much substance, tbh. It feels like some people parking their vote there. Datisi and Klick are wait and see people like you. They just felt they had to put out a vote. Anyway, I'm hardly in a rush to get to Andante's aid on an early game read.
In post 165, Alisae wrote: I think this is fine because if they're a villager they see you and they are probably thinking that you don't care to understand them or see eye to eye. reading it more now it's probs likely to come from either alignment.
What you describe is what it would be coming from town. As luck would have it, we have the game Aureal talked about where she got quickhammered day one, where there is someone semi aggressively pushing her (furtiveglance) in micro 1068. And certain enough, she disagrees, but key: is rather annoyed with the push and the bandwagon. It gets cut short by the quickhammer. It's just talking though about all the reasons why they are wrong (and stupid, crazy), but no vote back.

It's completely different from here where she goes into a vote on me without talking about me at all till the vote, then coming up with logical reasons from the posts where I accuse her without actually calling out why I'm stupid to even think those reasons could apply to her here. She's not calling out the evidence, but calls out that I don't talk about andante when asked and instead talk about her.

(I didn't look up the meta till during today, did have a look to see if my way of treating the OMGUS post actually fit the person. People sometimes react differently from how you expect, but the response from 1068 is how I'd expect a town to suspect the people that are pushing them. It's not like this game. She's not prone to OMGUS anyway, tends to have a pretty open view on the game where she's not at all dependent on people interacting with her personally to gather her reads.)
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 167, mykonian wrote: It's completely different from here where she goes into a vote on me without talking about me at all till the vote, then coming up with logical reasons from the posts where I accuse her without actually calling out why I'm stupid to even think those reasons could apply to her here. She's not calling out the evidence, but calls out that I don't talk about andante when asked and instead talk about her.
VOTE: aureal
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by Klick »

VOTE: Alisae
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by Klick »

Datisi help
I found scum but e's going to beat me in an argument
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

nah
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by Alisae »

Ur a villager.
If that's what you want then I won't stop you unless I feel like you do something that's super weird.
You'll figure it out
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

Mykonian seems productive and I'm fine seeing where it goes. Let him cook
I think I am doing the best thing I can do in the current gamestate so you do you.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by Klick »

I'll figure it out faster if you can convince me you believe Aureal has any chance of being scum here, much less enough of one to vote right now

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”