Micro 1070 | a micro normal | Endgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:03 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 997, Alisae wrote:
In post 995, Gimli wrote: 3 votes is actual danger when andante was posting all those bad scummy things
No, at he time it seemed like those 3 votes were going to be the most she was going to get.
that's not true, when andante had 3 votes she was absolutely the gameday's flip. I don't think anyone here will agree with you on this.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:03 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 998, Gimli wrote:
In post 147, Alisae wrote: Andante can you try being transparent?
Why do you like 128
Why do you dislike Klick
What is your read on Myko

Your reaction doesn’t really make any sense and I can’t really parse through it but I don’t think you’re an elim right now so why is it all suddenly doomed? If ur town shouldn’t u be able to show us that?
this is what I'm talking about re: softballs. this is all trying to get andante to position herself better. expanding on reasonings is something a veteran scum player will tell a newbie scum player in wolf chat. you're doing that openly. do you see how that looks svs, when you havent treated any other slot like this?
I was asking her to try to expand on reasonings because she was giving the thread nothing to work with other than “I like this” “I don’t like this”
Who wouldn’t want more than that in those situations?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:04 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1000, Gimli wrote:
In post 997, Alisae wrote:
In post 995, Gimli wrote: 3 votes is actual danger when andante was posting all those bad scummy things
No, at he time it seemed like those 3 votes were going to be the most she was going to get.
that's not true, when andante had 3 votes she was absolutely the gameday's flip. I don't think anyone here will agree with you on this.
Based off of what?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:05 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 999, Alisae wrote: Datisi was gone
Ari was going to do her own thing
Wavelength didn’t say anything that implied they were going in that direction.

If I’m a wolf with andante where would the 2 other villager votes come from?
there wasn't anyone townreading andante, alisae, when she got to three votes her in game position was doomed

if I'm scum I get on that wagon asap. and guess what, scum bussed. now it was either me very early, or you when she was doomed, or aureal who came before you iirc. rn, I'm leaning you.

either way you get no credit for voting andante and might get negative credit if you say you do.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:10 am

Post by Gimli »

Spoiler: all votes on andante
In post 551, Gimli wrote:
In post 544, Klick wrote: Gimli fwiw out of Ari/Andante I have a slightly stronger opinion on Andante being a potential wolf
I'm fine with being on Aristeia regardless but if you're feeling similarly about both of them then Andante's my personal preference
I'm a scumsiding potato who's horrible at mafia, of course I'll sheep you on andante. I have no preference between andante and aristeia, my ari read is just louder because I'm interacting with her and we're 1v1ing. I think the way you caught andante on page 5-6 and their subsequent AtE are >>rand scum and I'm inclined to go there.

VOTE: andante
In post 560, Klick wrote:
In post 544, Klick wrote: Gimli fwiw out of Ari/Andante I have a slightly stronger opinion on Andante being a potential wolf
I'm fine with being on Aristeia regardless but if you're feeling similarly about both of them then Andante's my personal preference
I'm a scumsiding potato who's horrible at mafia, of course I'll sheep you on andante. I have no preference between andante and aristeia, my ari read is just louder because I'm interacting with her and we're 1v1ing. I think the way you caught andante on page 5-6 and their subsequent AtE are >>rand scum and I'm inclined to go there.

Sounds good
VOTE: Andante
Don't discredit yourself though!
In post 591, Aureal wrote:
In post 578, Wavelength wrote: I think that in most of Gimli's interactions with Ari, he does not appear to be talking in a way that makes sense to be a townie talking to their top scum read [who they think is currently pushing you in bad faith.]

He looks like he is talking to a townie that he is trying to get to re-evaluate him (especially early on) / discredit her read if she doesn't (more of this later on).

Once I made it clear that I did not wish to interact with him on my scum read on him (largely because I find that to be a fruitless endeavor for both parties, and one of the worst ways to get a genuine re-evaluation of a scum read) I am now being described as tunneled to discredit my read as well.
I feel like a lot of this is echoing the way you were seeing me as well, would that be a reasonable assessment?

Anyway, I'm not sold on Gimli yet but I am trusting Klick and obviously we need to figure out Andante so I will VOTE: Andante here. I don't understand this slot at all- can anyone with meta on her explain how the heck someone who apparently thinks that reading 90% of the game is optional can manage to play this game?

Pedit: hi Andante, feel free to answer that question for yourself too please
In post 611, Alisae wrote: VOTE: andante
There lasts posts were ??????
They can claim
In post 627, Aristeia wrote: VOTE: Andante

I changed my mind she's mafia

we know one of these votes came from mafia bussing

the q to klick/enchant/ari is, which one of them is more likely today

figure this out. I'm here for questionings if you have them. you know where I'm leaning, you know where alisae is leaning.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:10 am

Post by Aristeia »

I'm ngl I am kind of worried it might be Klick
You are always gonna be my love
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:10 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1003, Gimli wrote: there wasn't anyone townreading andante, alisae, when she got to three votes her in game position was doomed
Gimli: Andante is going down
Ali: If I'm a wolf with Andante, I don't see how Andante is getting 5 votes because 1 player repped out, the other is doing their own thing. Wave didn't say anything to imply that they would or wouldn't go Andante but even if they did, the wagon is unlikely to get a 5th vote if I just don't vote it. There's also Mykonian who was also defending the player I think.
Gimli: Nope sorry you're wrong when she got 3 votes she's doomed

??????????
LOL OKAY YA VILLAGE WILL JUST CREATE 2 MORE VOTES OUT OF THIN AIR OKAY BRO
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:15 am

Post by Aristeia »

can you two stop arguing with each other and look at Klick's transition for me pls.

like from here:

viewtopic.php?t=90508&start=500

he third-votes me to put me/gimli at 3 v 3

when I turn on him and vote for him - that's when he mentions to Gimli that he actually prefers Andante but he could still stay on Aristeia at - which doesn't make a lot of sense as a reaction to me voting for Klick 30 seconds later ?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:15 am

Post by Aristeia »

like I don't get why Klick has a POE of 4 players and decides to vote for me and put me at 3 votes - did he even have a reason to scumread me at that point?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:16 am

Post by Aristeia »

like he says Gimli is town af - but why does that mean Ari is scum for pushing Gimli?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:16 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1007, Aristeia wrote: can you two stop arguing with each other and look at Klick's transition for me pls.
I think it's pointless but I feel like I'm obligated to respond.
Anyway sure 1 sec.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:18 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1007, Aristeia wrote: can you two stop arguing with each other and look at Klick's transition for me pls.

like from here:

viewtopic.php?t=90508&start=500

he third-votes me to put me/gimli at 3 v 3

when I turn on him and vote for him - that's when he mentions to Gimli that he actually prefers Andante but he could still stay on Aristeia at - which doesn't make a lot of sense as a reaction to me voting for Klick 30 seconds later ?
Honestly
could be anything
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:19 am

Post by Gimli »

I played with klick as a wolf team mate and I don't think klick is going to do with andante what klick did to andante as a scum partner. I'm hardclearing klick because of it. just check klick's ISO, they absolutely murdered andante, ari. it's not something you really do quite often to a partner early d1 of a 9er. klick caught andante in a trap play and exposed her as probable scum. that's how I got to strong SR andante when I was catching up with the game. while it's possible klick did that as a wolf, I think the only viable options as solves are alisae, me and aureal. if it's klick, I'm fine losing and we're going to lose.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:19 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 560, Klick wrote:

Sounds good
VOTE: Andante
Don't discredit yourself though!
I want to say the first post feels more like a bus than the 2nd post but like honestly
could be anything
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:20 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1012, Gimli wrote: I played with klick as a wolf team mate and I don't think klick is going to do with andante what klick did to andante as a scum partner. I'm hardclearing klick because of it. just check klick's ISO, they absolutely murdered andante, ari. it's not something you really do quite often to a partner early d1 of a 9er. klick caught andante in a trap play and exposed her as probable scum. that's how I got to strong SR andante when I was catching up with the game. while it's possible klick did that as a wolf, I think the only viable options as solves are alisae, me and aureal. if it's klick, I'm fine losing and we're going to lose.
I want to believe Klick is townie too which is why I think it's just you >_<
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:22 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1014, Alisae wrote:
In post 1012, Gimli wrote: I played with klick as a wolf team mate and I don't think klick is going to do with andante what klick did to andante as a scum partner. I'm hardclearing klick because of it. just check klick's ISO, they absolutely murdered andante, ari. it's not something you really do quite often to a partner early d1 of a 9er. klick caught andante in a trap play and exposed her as probable scum. that's how I got to strong SR andante when I was catching up with the game. while it's possible klick did that as a wolf, I think the only viable options as solves are alisae, me and aureal. if it's klick, I'm fine losing and we're going to lose.
I want to believe Klick is townie too which is why I think it's just you >_<
'want to believe' lol. aureal is also playing, btw, you don't even know what makes sense as a POE cause you're fake solving cause you're scum
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:22 am

Post by Alisae »

I think Klick could play it that way if he's a wolf but I think it's unlikely.
If he played D1 the way he did and he's a wolf I would go as far as to say he really thought about how this game would play out all the way from D1 and played to it.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:23 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1015, Gimli wrote: 'want to believe' lol.
Klick seems more likely to be a townie than a wolf I literally think the last wolf alive is just you.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:26 am

Post by Alisae »

I'll compare the 2 Andante votes.
Gimli's Andante vote to me screams "I don't think this Ari push is going to go anywhere, let me claim towncred from going for Andante here"
Klick's Andante vote to me screams flexibility. He has himself positioned to go for Ari or go for the bus. Don't think it matters too much for him and I don't think if he's a wolf he has to force his hand too much here.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:27 am

Post by Aristeia »

what trap play
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:28 am

Post by Alisae »

1 vote screams to me "I want to use this opportunity to try to cash in on cred"
the other vote screams "I'm in a pretty good position to do whatever" like it could come from him if he's a villager but I think it's probably something he can replicate if he's a wolf
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:31 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1019, Aristeia wrote: what trap play
here are the appropriate posts:

Spoiler: klick trapping andante
In post 129, Andante wrote: Aureal seems town
In post 130, Klick wrote:Why's that?
In post 131, Andante wrote: I like 128, are you thinking Aureal not town?
In post 136, Klick wrote:
Yeah, I'd vote there but I don't want the wagon to grow too big just yet
In post 139, Andante wrote:
bruhh it's not "I'd vote there but that makes it e-1" please explain why you're currently voting me then if you have no interest in my wagon
In post 141, Klick wrote:
In post 139, Andante wrote:
bruhh it's not "I'd vote there but that makes it e-1" please explain why you're currently voting me then if you have no interest in my wagon
I actually hard townread Aureal and have talked about it in the thread
I just wanted to see what you'd say if I hard countered my thread narrative to see if you really hadn't read the thread. I think the answer is probably yes?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:31 am

Post by Gimli »

this is after klick is already hard SRing andante and wagoning her. VERY early on d1. this is very early d1.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:33 am

Post by Gimli »

compare that to alisae's interactions with andante 'you seem excite' thingies

and then to aureal's interactions with andante

and klick becomes a non possibility, you know, it's just really hard for me to see these things, and having played with scum klick and knowing how much of a team player klick is, to think that this is ever ever ever distancing. it's not distancing.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:34 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 143, Andante wrote: why would I go back and read people voting me? fuck that. not worth my time. Thus I expect truthful information when I'm here in the moment, not to be lied to then "lol checking to see if you were reading the thread" like why would I? if I really want to dig into me being voted it's just going to annoy me, and the "haha andante e-1" from whoever?? yeah no thanks. vote me out before I care, then it can be "haha andante was town"

VOTE: Klick
In post 144, Klick wrote: It's been a decent chunk of the conversation on the last page, I don't feel bad for checking to see if you've read the game
In post 147, Alisae wrote: Andante can you try being transparent?
Why do you like 128
Why do you dislike Klick
What is your read on Myko

Your reaction doesn’t really make any sense and I can’t really parse through it but I don’t think you’re an elim right now so why is it all suddenly doomed? If ur town shouldn’t u be able to show us that?
look at this sequence. alisae trying to save andante here. andante is E-2 at this point.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”