Micro 1070 | a micro normal | Endgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:17 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1221, Alisae wrote: I wish we could just get gimli and the game can end and we can all be happy and dance and sing songs and eat some strawberries
you'll eat two strawberries in f3 when I flip
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:18 am

Post by Alisae »

oh ok
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:21 am

Post by Gimli »

last pages just made me angry at alisae

I can't play this game with this player doing this

let's flip inside (gimli, alisae). then whoever is left alive can pick up the pieces for f3 play. if alisae can't possibly do anything until I flip then I'll be as convenient as e is being: I can't look at this game through any other perspective until alisae flips! cause im so good at the mafia and so confident but nobody reads poor gimli's posting. let's just kill alisae and get to postgame and eat strawberries and sing and dance and hop.

I don't really think it's klick I don't think klick does what klick did to andante as andante's partner.

y'all missing out on the possibility of being aureal and hardclearing her for no reason! but okay.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:22 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1227, Gimli wrote: y'all missing out on the possibility of being aureal and hardclearing her for no reason! but okay.
you're not engaging with the arguments for Aureal town
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:23 am

Post by Gimli »

there aren't great arguments for aureal town, it's like 'she seems unagenda-y' which can totally just be a wolf

her d2 and d3 play are non existent. aureal has more impact as that when she is town if our last game together is anything to go by.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:24 am

Post by Gimli »

I'mma meta dive aureal and figure out what's going on in a bit

gotta lunch and do other things first
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:25 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1134, Alisae wrote:
In post 1132, Alisae wrote: He had a moment in thread where he mentioned that Aureal was like "you're just letting us kill each other, huh?" and I wanted to think so too but I feel like her play being not really agenda-based as well as her voting herta, herta being replaced followed by a conversation on if we wanted to quickly kill herta right then and there, followed by an unvote from Aureal, I think just makes it much more likely that the slot is just town
A lot of this was said in this post but I left it unsaid. I don't know if Gimli was calling this shallow but I would like to think that this read is not shallow and that shallow is just a buzzword here to make it look bad.
In post 1038, Alisae wrote:
In post 366, Aureal wrote: "Hi I'm just not going to play the first gameday kthxbai"

Really think that calls for a replacement but in case they are around at all VOTE: Herta
In post 388, Aureal wrote: UNVOTE: Herta

My thoughts were also much more in line with Datisi, and from four people so far claiming uninformed that seems to be bearing out as more valid. If both scum and Alisae's expected three town have that role that means literally all of us who've yet to weigh in. Just not seeming so likely.
This I think is just more likely to come from town than a wolf
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:26 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1230, Gimli wrote: I'mma meta dive aureal and figure out what's going on in a bit

gotta lunch and do other things first
ok looking forward to it
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:27 am

Post by Gimli »

that can totally be a wolf, ali. I don't see what you're seeing in that unvote clearly.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:29 am

Post by Alisae »

out of context yes but in context I think it is likely to come from town Aureal literally has 0 reason to unvote you if she is a wolf
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:39 am

Post by Gimli »

that's bananas I think. I think you're all pretending like aureal's range as scum is so limited that she can't do a single thing that looks towny. the unvote is whatever and it's worse cause she didn't immediately move from there to a potential candidate. it denounces a lack of solving mindset.

@aureal I'm gonna dive you regardless but can you point at some scum games from you? thanks.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:41 am

Post by Aristeia »

are you both willing to flip your own slot today to make sure the other person gets flipped tomorrow?

because I'm kind of tempted to just press end on this game if you're both that certain the other person is mafia.
You are always gonna be my love
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:42 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1236, Aristeia wrote: are you both willing to flip your own slot today to make sure the other person gets flipped tomorrow?

because I'm kind of tempted to just press end on this game if you're both that certain the other person is mafia.
deal
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:44 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1236, Aristeia wrote: are you both willing to flip your own slot today to make sure the other person gets flipped tomorrow?

you're just talking to alisae here, I'm literally ISO diving aureal as you post this but surely you're not reading my posts are you?

my first AtE I guess. does it even matter what I'm thinking, or does it only matter that alisae is tunneling and alisae's emotions?

anyway if e is fine with it then sure let's get this done.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:46 am

Post by Alisae »

flip gimli first :good:
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:47 am

Post by Gimli »

aureal has no recently completed games as mafia. she is literally being hardcleared by the entire game for no reason, then.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:50 am

Post by Gimli »

the only reason I'm not completely fine with it is that it's gonna look like me and alisae threw and aristeia was being a reasonable fairy about the whole thing, when the truth is aristeia is enabling alisae throwing the game over er tunnel

I just want this to be everybody's fault and not a bunch of people come at me later like 'oh your 1v1 was so tunnely from both sides' cause I sure as hell am trying to think alternatives here and being shut down everytime.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:53 am

Post by Aristeia »

I don't particularly believe in blaming people. It's just a game. I do read your posts
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:55 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1242, Aristeia wrote: I don't particularly believe in blaming people. It's just a game. I do read your posts
then how do you say I'm sure it's alisae? the only person doing this thing where some specific player needs to absolutely flip is alisae. you're acting as if this 1v1 is balanced from both sides when it's not.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:56 am

Post by Aristeia »

the whole point of playing a game with other people is that you can be wrong about things - if we are not accepting of being wrong or foolish then it's not really a fun game anymore
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:58 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1243, Gimli wrote:
In post 1242, Aristeia wrote: I don't particularly believe in blaming people. It's just a game. I do read your posts
then how do you say I'm sure it's alisae? the only person doing this thing where some specific player needs to absolutely flip is alisae. you're acting as if this 1v1 is balanced from both sides when it's not.
I interpreted some of your posts as being fine with flipping your slot and alisae's slot together and just accepting a loss and blaming alisae if the mafia is in klick or aureal.

I know you are still making up your mind.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:58 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1235, Gimli wrote: that's bananas I think. I think you're all pretending like aureal's range as scum is so limited that she can't do a single thing that looks towny. the unvote is whatever and it's worse cause she didn't immediately move from there to a potential candidate. it denounces a lack of solving mindset.

@aureal I'm gonna dive you regardless but can you point at some scum games from you? thanks.
Ok but it’s a thing that townies do and it’s not a thing that wolves do
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:02 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1244, Aristeia wrote: the whole point of playing a game with other people is that you can be wrong about things - if we are not accepting of being wrong or foolish then it's not really a fun game anymore
everygame I play the following happens: someone, normally a townie, throws a tantrum cause they want certain player flipped. that's often me, idk what it is that I do, but it's often me. it's always someone that NEEDS TO FLIP. it hijacks the game. it makes it unfun. it makes it unplayable.

you're phrasing it like me and alisae are both doing that, we're both so sure it's the other! but I'm not doing that man, I'm working ideas on every slot. I don't even think it's alisae anymore? I think it's aureal. but if we're flipping aureal then we need time, I need time to make alisae find me in this game, but e doesn't want that e just wants to be right no matter what. and yeah it's draining it's unfun we can plug the game, sure.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:04 am

Post by Alisae »

Gimli if you want me to find you don’t engage with me
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance