Mini 2293: Death Note. Postgame!

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:51 am

Post by Black »

In post 998, KawaiiKame wrote: I'm not down to eliminate Gimli this day phase, it seems too convenient, like think logically, why pursue me being Kira so much if he believes I am Kira as a follower? That feels ultimately town to me
What do you mean here? I thought he was pursuing you because he thought you were Kira?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:02 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 999, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 997, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 992, HighPrincessErinys wrote: The conversation has spun WILDLY out of my comprehension. Can this one get an update or two?
Yes, meg was being theorized to be Kira, Gimli was defending meg being town/not Kira, then Gimli voted meg with everyone then everyone voted Gimli, my theory is Kokichi is Kira
I've already explained why it doesn't make sense for me being Kira.
Since you being Kira = Black/mala being your followers? Idk if that's the case, the followers may have not believed in you being Kira
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:03 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1000, Black wrote:
In post 998, KawaiiKame wrote: I'm not down to eliminate Gimli this day phase, it seems too convenient, like think logically, why pursue me being Kira so much if he believes I am Kira as a follower? That feels ultimately town to me
What do you mean here? I thought he was pursuing you because he thought you were Kira?
Precisely, why would a follower of Kira pursue to eliminate me if he believed I am Kira?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:07 am

Post by Gimli »

the followers know who kira is

thats why i thought kokichi and black were your followers

i wouldn't attack you if im a follower of someone else's kira

like this is page 41 you still don't know this

game got too exasperating now...
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:08 am

Post by Black »

In post 1002, KawaiiKame wrote:
Precisely, why would a follower of Kira pursue to eliminate me if he believed I am Kira?
Maybe I'm just dumb but I'm not following. If Gimli is a follower and you are town, why would he not push you if you're acting like Kira?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:10 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1001, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 999, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 997, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 992, HighPrincessErinys wrote: The conversation has spun WILDLY out of my comprehension. Can this one get an update or two?
Yes, meg was being theorized to be Kira, Gimli was defending meg being town/not Kira, then Gimli voted meg with everyone then everyone voted Gimli, my theory is Kokichi is Kira
I've already explained why it doesn't make sense for me being Kira.
Since you being Kira = Black/mala being your followers? Idk if that's the case, the followers may have not believed in you being Kira
Followers know who Kira is though, no?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:11 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 933, Kokichi Oma wrote: One thing I don't get about Meg is that they've had this scumread on me all game, yet they haven't even tried to case more or even push me much.
This is explicitly untrue and I'll get around to expanding my thoughts on you when I'm on desktop.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:14 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1005, Kokichi Oma wrote: Followers know who Kira is though, no?
I don't...know? Is it Kira who doesn't know who Kira is?
Wait no, is it Kira who doesn't know the followers?
*Is it the followers who doesn't know who Kira is?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:16 am

Post by Black »

Guys... it's in the first post...

The followers know who Kira is. The followers do NOT know each other, and Kira does NOT know who the followers are
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:19 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1004, Black wrote:
In post 1002, KawaiiKame wrote:
Maybe I'm just dumb but I'm not following. If Gimli is a follower and you are town, why would he not push you if you're acting like Kira?
That's the thing, I don't believe Gimli was as a follower would push me if he thought I was Kira, how would he know I'm not Kira, do the followers know who Kira is? Maybe I'm the stupid one lmfao, I'm not following the mechanics of the game
Pedit: Yeah I failed to read the opening post, this changes things, Gimli as town would be motivated to pursue me if the belief in me being Kira is genuine, Gimli as follower would be motivated to pursue me to kill the false Kira and be seen as town
I feel Gimli's pursuit of me is genuine, this is why I feel Gimli is town
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:21 am

Post by Black »

So you still feel like Gimli is town even though your main reason for TRing him was you misunderstanding the rules? You just changed why you think Gimli is town after the rules got cleared up. What
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:23 am

Post by Black »

I need to take a break. My brain hurts
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:26 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 925, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 899, MegAzumarill wrote:
1. Gimli (Teru Mikami)

2. Kokichi Oma (Thierry Morrello)

3. HighPrincessErinys (Shuichi Aizawa)

4. Save The Dragons (Raye Penber)
(???)
5. KawaiiKame (Hideki Ide)

6. MegAzumarill (Quillsh Wammy)

7. Lorne Malvo (Mihael Keehl)

8. Black (???)

9. Malakittens (Soichiro Yagami)

10. Vanderscamp (L Lawliet)

Organizing thoughts visually a lil bit
Can you explain your scumread on me? I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Overall your feel has been fairly 'off'. I didn't like the initial Gimli push because it felt like you were attacking someone making a completely reasonable argument for making that argument. Additionally, it feels partially like you are trying to shade my slot by putting words into my mouth about my vote on you in rvs and how I should absolutely know you were town on page 5 or whatever it was.

It does feel like there's some genuine solving which is why you aren't fully in the red yet but a lot of the solving feels really dubious and easily scum motivated. It's hard to weigh between the two.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:26 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1010, Black wrote: So you still feel like Gimli is town even though your main reason for TRing him was you misunderstanding the rules? You just changed why you think Gimli is town after the rules got cleared up. What
I always felt Gimli's pursuit of me was genuine, but followers knowing who Kira is creates doubt in his intentions
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:29 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1011, Black wrote: I need to take a break. My brain hurts
Take all the time you need, hopefully I'm not breaking your brain with my mind
I felt Gimli is genuine in his pursuit/thought followers didn't know who Kira is
Now I know the Followers know who Kira is that leaves me with Gimli's Kira pursuit feeling genuine
I need to re-anlayze all this in the pov that meg is Gimli's Kira
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:30 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

FMPOV there's very few scum pairings I think are likely where gimli is Kira, (Like kawaii/std as followers? Probably not kokichi/black/lorne/?HPE?, maybe mala ig)

They seem a bit.. unhinged? They felt very static earlier like a tunneled townie but it's harder for me to justify that as time is moving on.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:31 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1012, MegAzumarill wrote: It does feel like there's some genuine solving which is why you aren't fully in the red yet but a lot of the solving feels really dubious and easily scum motivated
What solving feels genuine/scum motivated?
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:31 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Scum motivated was the ones I already mentioned, I'll pull up some that were more towny.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:34 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1015, MegAzumarill wrote: FMPOV there's very few scum pairings I think are likely where gimli is Kira, (Like kawaii/std as followers? Probably not kokichi/black/lorne/?HPE?, maybe mala ig)

They seem a bit.. unhinged? They felt very static earlier like a tunneled townie but it's harder for me to justify that as time is moving on.
Gimli + me = unhinged
std doesn't feel unhinged in my eyes, why std as a follower of Gimli? Feels interesting

Idek why Gimli will pursue me so hard being Kira as...Kira, why do you feel Gimli is my Kira if you believe I'm a follower? Do you feel I'd feign being Kira as a follower in place of a town?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:35 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1003, Gimli wrote: the followers know who kira is

thats why i thought kokichi and black were your followers
0kay, this makes sense, what did you feel HPE was?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:36 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1008, Black wrote: Guys... it's in the first post...

The followers know who Kira is. The followers do NOT know each other, and Kira does NOT know who the followers are
Yes, I know. I was confused cause maybe I thought I misread since he seemed sure about it.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:37 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

I suppose there isn't a lot of singular posts to grab for it, but he goes back and forth amongst others in ways that feel genuinely curious for the motivation and is pretty actively engaged with players in the game and their thoughts.

You can argue scum do this but usually there's some degree of discrediting/vanity within that doesn't feel very present. (There's a little, but that's generally normal)
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:37 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 959, Kokichi Oma wrote: When I was getting voted early game, there was no one defending me, I had to do so myself. Everyone was willing to vote me or did vote me. I think except Mala but they were barely around, and Black. So in that case, it would lead to believe that Black and Mala were most likely followers for me if I am Kira. Who would you say would be followers if I were Kira?
No one defending you when you being voted is the best defense you have of not being Kira... I need to go back and see if anyone did defend you
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:38 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1012, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 925, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 899, MegAzumarill wrote:
1. Gimli (Teru Mikami)

2. Kokichi Oma (Thierry Morrello)

3. HighPrincessErinys (Shuichi Aizawa)

4. Save The Dragons (Raye Penber)
(???)
5. KawaiiKame (Hideki Ide)

6. MegAzumarill (Quillsh Wammy)

7. Lorne Malvo (Mihael Keehl)

8. Black (???)

9. Malakittens (Soichiro Yagami)

10. Vanderscamp (L Lawliet)

Organizing thoughts visually a lil bit
Can you explain your scumread on me? I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Overall your feel has been fairly 'off'. I didn't like the initial Gimli push because it felt like you were attacking someone making a completely reasonable argument for making that argument. Additionally, it feels partially like you are trying to shade my slot by putting words into my mouth about my vote on you in rvs and how I should absolutely know you were town on page 5 or whatever it was.

It does feel like there's some genuine solving which is why you aren't fully in the red yet but a lot of the solving feels really dubious and easily scum motivated. It's hard to weigh between the two.
So me scumcasing Gimli which led to others casting doubt on him is not solving?
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:38 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 1018, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1015, MegAzumarill wrote: FMPOV there's very few scum pairings I think are likely where gimli is Kira, (Like kawaii/std as followers? Probably not kokichi/black/lorne/?HPE?, maybe mala ig)

Gimli + me = unhinged
std doesn't feel unhinged in my eyes, why std as a follower of Gimli? Feels interesting

Idek why Gimli will pursue me so hard being Kira as...Kira, why do you feel Gimli is my Kira if you believe I'm a follower? Do you feel I'd feign being Kira as a follower in place of a town?
I mean if you are are follower you would want to defend gimli, and he would have no way to know it is you?
Are you not defending gimli's case on you?

It's plausible imo, I don't really think it's reality.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”