Mini 2293: Death Note. Postgame!

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:10 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1056, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 836, Save The Dragons wrote: She could be scum, yes. I'm not sure, I just think town for now and want more data
For reference, I'm not locking her 100% town. She could be scum.

In mutiny, she hard defended my slot which made me think she was town, when she wasn't. Here I just don't think she's scumreading me but she's not defending me so she's playing differently in some regard.
What do you feel this playstyle lands her in? Town? Do you have evidence/indication she's town outside of playstyle? At least, evidence/indication she's not Kira/follower?
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:11 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 1007, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1005, Kokichi Oma wrote: Followers know who Kira is though, no?
I don't...know? Is it Kira who doesn't know who Kira is?
Wait no, is it Kira who doesn't know the followers?
*Is it the followers who doesn't know who Kira is?
Is this a joke or a serious post?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:11 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1074, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 998, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 977, Kokichi Oma wrote: Hmm. Do you think this is a way for follower Gimli to get us to second guess our Kira Meg talk right now?
Potentially yes, Black thinks the same
I'm not down to eliminate Gimli this day phase, it seems too convenient, like think logically, why pursue me being Kira so much if he believes I am Kira as a follower? That feels ultimately town to me
Wait I just realized what you said here

Is this legit a slip?
Ik I said, "I am Kira", within the sentence
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 1009, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1004, Black wrote:
In post 1002, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1000, Black wrote:
In post 998, KawaiiKame wrote: I'm not down to eliminate Gimli this day phase, it seems too convenient, like think logically, why pursue me being Kira so much if he believes I am Kira as a follower? That feels ultimately town to me
What do you mean here? I thought he was pursuing you because he thought you were Kira?
Precisely, why would a follower of Kira pursue to eliminate me if he believed I am Kira?
Maybe I'm just dumb but I'm not following. If Gimli is a follower and you are town, why would he not push you if you're acting like Kira?
That's the thing, I don't believe Gimli was as a follower would push me if he thought I was Kira, how would he know I'm not Kira, do the followers know who Kira is? Maybe I'm the stupid one lmfao, I'm not following the mechanics of the game
Pedit: Yeah I failed to read the opening post, this changes things, Gimli as town would be motivated to pursue me if the belief in me being Kira is genuine, Gimli as follower would be motivated to pursue me to kill the false Kira and be seen as town
I feel Gimli's pursuit of me is genuine, this is why I feel Gimli is town
Nah, there is NO WAY this is genuine.

There's no chance that after 40 pages of us talking about this, you wouldn't understand that followers don't know who Kira is.

I am CERTAIN this is not genuine and this slot is scum.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:13 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 835, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 783, Gimli wrote:
In post 780, Save The Dragons wrote:
i've been scum against town mala in the past and have pushed her for what i feel are similar reasons that people are pushing her for.
who do u think is scum pushing mala?
Anyone who's argument boils down to "she's not posting much, must be scum" I don't really know if mala is town though so I'm not really looking at this at the moment. Its just an observation I made.
In post 874, Save The Dragons wrote: What is the case on gimli
In post 951, Save The Dragons wrote: Starting to think gimlis 180 on kawaii could signify he's a follower to kawaii!kira but that seems rather risky

Gimli could be a Meg!kira follower too with his defense of Meg
In post 1058, Save The Dragons wrote: I think I'm getting convinced of the arguments against you, gimli. In addition I think you are possibly deliberately causing chaos to help mask who kira is. I think you're likely a follower. Which sucks because I want kira but I'm okay with red means dead for now
Based on this, it could be because of the Mala push that you did as well, Gimli. Or do you think it was only optimistic? Why not vote you before when you had more votes on you? I'm actually not sure of the vote count right now, but I think you had more votes on you before (this could be wrong though)
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:13 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

I was potentially moving to Mala/kokichi/std today until that post, there's just no way
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:14 pm

Post by Gimli »

Eh maybe

I'm too tired to argue guys

Is this what you want to flip today, Vander?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:14 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1076, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1007, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1005, Kokichi Oma wrote: Followers know who Kira is though, no?
I don't...know? Is it Kira who doesn't know who Kira is?
Wait no, is it Kira who doesn't know the followers?
*Is it the followers who doesn't know who Kira is?
Is this a joke or a serious post?
I didn't know only the followers knew who Kira was, I'm enlightened now, I didn't read the initial set up hidden in the spoilers in the opening
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1074, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 998, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 977, Kokichi Oma wrote: Hmm. Do you think this is a way for follower Gimli to get us to second guess our Kira Meg talk right now?
Potentially yes, Black thinks the same
I'm not down to eliminate Gimli this day phase, it seems too convenient, like think logically, why pursue me being Kira so much if he believes I am Kira as a follower? That feels ultimately town to me
Wait I just realized what you said here

Is this legit a slip?
What was the slip
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 1022, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 959, Kokichi Oma wrote: When I was getting voted early game, there was no one defending me, I had to do so myself. Everyone was willing to vote me or did vote me. I think except Mala but they were barely around, and Black. So in that case, it would lead to believe that Black and Mala were most likely followers for me if I am Kira. Who would you say would be followers if I were Kira?
No one defending you when you being voted is the best defense you have of not being Kira... I need to go back and see if anyone did defend you
It's pretty true, but it also came at a point very early in the day where I don't think followers are going to be coming out of the woodwork to hard defend their Kira, so I'm mostly ignoring it.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:16 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1078, Vanderscamp wrote: Nah, there is NO WAY this is genuine.

There's no chance that after 40 pages of us talking about this, you wouldn't understand that followers don't know who Kira is.

I genuinely did not know until now... I had a feeling the followers might know who Kira is but I didn't know that was definitive
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:17 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1080, Vanderscamp wrote: I was potentially moving to Mala/kokichi/std today until that post, there's just no way
You townread Gimli? Even after the meta post I showed?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:17 pm

Post by Gimli »

Im baffled you think that case was any good
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 1027, Kokichi Oma wrote: Vander, for some reason you feel on the outside of the game looking in. Maybe it's cause I'm usually not around when you're posting. Can you give like a list of people you'd be wiling to vote today?
Yeah, I'm in Australia so my time zones usually don't line up that well.

I really just want to kill Kawaii exclusively today, at the time you asked me this my list would have been something like Kawaii > Mala > std > you
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1085, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1078, Vanderscamp wrote: Nah, there is NO WAY this is genuine.

I genuinely did not know until now... I had a feeling the followers might know who Kira is but I didn't know that was definitive
I legit didn't read the opening role spoilers until now, I always knew of the possibility but I didn't know the followers knowing who Kira is as a hard game mechanic
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1078, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 998, KawaiiKame wrote: I'm not down to eliminate Gimli this day phase, it seems too convenient, like think logically, why pursue me being Kira so much if he believes I am Kira as a follower? That feels ultimately town to me
What do you mean here? I thought he was pursuing you because he thought you were Kira?
Precisely, why would a follower of Kira pursue to eliminate me if he believed I am Kira?
Maybe I'm just dumb but I'm not following. If Gimli is a follower and you are town, why would he not push you if you're acting like Kira?
That's the thing, I don't believe Gimli was as a follower would push me if he thought I was Kira, how would he know I'm not Kira, do the followers know who Kira is? Maybe I'm the stupid one lmfao, I'm not following the mechanics of the game
Pedit: Yeah I failed to read the opening post, this changes things, Gimli as town would be motivated to pursue me if the belief in me being Kira is genuine, Gimli as follower would be motivated to pursue me to kill the false Kira and be seen as town

Eh, i feel like this is being overblown a bit? He's a newer player so that's why I kinda let it slide.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:19 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 1033, Save The Dragons wrote: It's a tone thing it has to do with her zzzzzz and ..... posts coming from liberated town free to do what they want rather than scum that have to care about what they say
Actually I do think I remember you saying this before, my bad
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:19 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 1035, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1030, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 837, Malakittens wrote: Here’s the thing that’s bothering me re: gimli
If he *thinks* I’m decetive than he shouldn’t be voting me.
Yeah I'm fine limming this
Limming mala/Gimli?
Mala specifically for this comment.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1088, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1027, Kokichi Oma wrote: Vander, for some reason you feel on the outside of the game looking in. Maybe it's cause I'm usually not around when you're posting. Can you give like a list of people you'd be wiling to vote today?
Yeah, I'm in Australia so my time zones usually don't line up that well.

I really just want to kill Kawaii exclusively today, at the time you asked me this my list would have been something like Kawaii > Mala > std > you
Because I didn't know an in game mechanic with absolutely certainty? It's possible I didn't read it, which I didn't until close to now
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:21 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 1057, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 1053, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1024, MegAzumarill wrote: I mean if you are are follower you would want to defend gimli, and he would have no way to know it is you?
Are you not defending gimli's case on you?

It's plausible imo, I don't really think it's reality.
I am defending since I feel it's genuinely town, I want to eliminate who I see as town so I can find Kira, I don't see Gimli as Kira, I was down to eliminate Gimli at one point when he was pursuing me but my mind changed as his mind changed on me...
I see why you see why you think I might be Gimli's follower, yeah,
What do you really think is reality? I want to eliminate Kira
To be honest, I'm not sure
It's a tough game
Gut says it's a slot not getting high attention (Std/Mala/Vander/HPE) But I townread most of that list to some degree
Wow, you townread that list?
Because I don't think that's a very towny list of players at all and I'm in it.

So your scum is in Gimli/Kawaii/kokichi/black?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1078, Vanderscamp wrote:

Why does me not knowing with absolute certainty = absolute certainty I'm scum?
This IS genuine, I always knew of the possibility but didn't know
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 1063, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1059, Vanderscamp wrote: But if Kawaii gives basically anything less than a strong defence, they're dying, in a large part due to Gimli.
It was due or die, so I did, I needed to defend like that to survive as anyone, Idk if anyone else is seeing that
Yeah, I understand!

I didn't think your defence was scummy in any way, but I also didn't read anything you said and thought that it obviously came from a town perspective.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 1092, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1035, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1030, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 837, Malakittens wrote: Here’s the thing that’s bothering me re: gimli
If he *thinks* I’m decetive than he shouldn’t be voting me.
Yeah I'm fine limming this
Limming mala/Gimli?
Mala specifically for this comment.
Why mala specifically in this comment?
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:24 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 1070, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1065, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 982, Kokichi Oma wrote: I see you're keeping up with voting everyone to make yourself seem not sure again.
This reads as fake
Then why didn't you say the first time I posted it was fake
When I quoted that post was the first time I'd seen it.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 1081, Gimli wrote: Eh maybe

I'm too tired to argue guys

Is this what you want to flip today, Vander?
Yes

I just can't see Kawaii not knowing that followers know who Kira is on page 40.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”