Mini 2295 | Star Trek uPick - Fin!

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:46 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1345, Mislim Bait wrote:
In post 1279, fferyllt wrote:
petapan replaces KawaiiKame
wait petapan replaced you wtf
Ghosts are real

How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

LLD why should we vote Pork and not Aureal?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:29 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1376, Kokichi Oma wrote: LLD why should we vote Pork and not Aureal?
cause if Peta is town peta's got fresh eyes that see where my frustrated eyes can't

Aureal is tremendously frustrating to play with, which makes my assessments skewed by that frustration. I'm not thinking Peta and Aureal can't be scum, I'm just townreading Peta on initial entrance (which makes me alittle scared not gonna lie) and wantign to give Peta his crack at the apple

his Porkens case is convincing, Porkens' reaction is similarly convincing. feels like Porkens is more upset that a replacement shattered the status quo than upset about being wrongly read
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:35 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 1301, petapan wrote: i guess my big question that i was kind of winding up to is, does anyone townread porkens, because hebi's posts about him looked like the clearest case of scum talking about a partner
This is a claim I challenge you to back up.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:35 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 1377, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
cause if Peta is town peta's got fresh eyes that see where my frustrated eyes can't

Aureal is tremendously frustrating to play with, which makes my assessments skewed by that frustration. I'm not thinking Peta and Aureal can't be scum, I'm just townreading Peta on initial entrance (which makes me alittle scared not gonna lie) and wantign to give Peta his crack at the apple

his Porkens case is convincing, Porkens' reaction is similarly convincing. feels like Porkens is more upset that a replacement shattered the status quo than upset about being wrongly read
No it doesn't feel like that.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:31 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1355, xyzzy wrote: hey MB, GreyICE claimed to have a one-shot death immunity (but didn't clarify what stipulations were on that) and a miller modifier. I asked for some clarification on the flavor and details of both of those and never got it. could you please go into some details about that
the fact that this is the only thing xyzzy feels compelled to comment on after a million years just feels incredibly scummy

like, i would expect town to be concerned about the mechanics, i'm not faulting that

but it feels like they don't have anything else they're interested in and they're just hiding behind this mechanical confusion in lieu of actually doing anything
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:42 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1378, Porkens wrote:
In post 1301, petapan wrote: i guess my big question that i was kind of winding up to is, does anyone townread porkens, because hebi's posts about him looked like the clearest case of scum talking about a partner
This is a claim I challenge you to back up.
In post 1379, Porkens wrote:
In post 1377, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

No it doesn't feel like that.
bruh if you're town you're gonna need to give more than snippity defiant one liners

i asked you some questions in that i want answers to because you need to, like, actually explain your thoughts on the game, which i know you are capable of

i am open to the possibility i am wrong on you because you simply haven't been that invested in this game but you need to make yourself findable if you are town because right now it looks like you were coasting and didn't know how to handle getting called out unexpectedly by a replacement
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:49 am

Post by petapan »

since porkens asked me to back it up
In post 293, hebichan wrote:
In post 291, Porkens wrote: Huh, ok. I guess that doesn't seem overtly solvey to me.

Mostly I feel that the Black wagon is kinda unfounded and seems in response to counter yours intentionally. I think that mroe than anything is the seed of my read.
I voted black for pressure at first but obviously you don't say that when you vote. I haven't read anything since that's made me feel like moving.
Tell me why you think Black is town and I'll see if I find it convincing.
In post 307, hebichan wrote:
In post 305, KawaiiKame wrote: Black/Porkens def town in this, I'm willing to believe Kokichi is town too
It's likely scum is within the Black/hebi wagons, though it's possible they outside of them
I don't agree.
I think if Black is town, Porkens reads heavier scum.
I can kinda see the rationale for town black but I don't think it's reasonable for it to be the highest town read in its own category for Porkens.
Feels like alignment knowledge and buddying.
In post 309, hebichan wrote:
In post 308, Porkens wrote: Who should I have at the top?
I dunno. I don't think there's enough game information for you to have any too read here.
In post 312, hebichan wrote:
In post 310, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 307, hebichan wrote:
In post 305, KawaiiKame wrote: Black/Porkens def town in this, I'm willing to believe Kokichi is town too
It's likely scum is within the Black/hebi wagons, though it's possible they outside of them
I don't agree. I think if Black is town, Porkens reads heavier scum. I can kinda see the rationale for town black but I don't think it's reasonable for it to be the highest town read in its own category for Porkens. Feels like alignment knowledge and buddying.
I feel it's town to defend town, though I'm with you that Black should be above Porkens in being town since Black created the post while Porkens analyzed them
It's NAI to defend town, it's scummy to be the knight in shining armor "you're my top town read" person when they have a decent wagon on them.
In post 327, hebichan wrote:
In post 323, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 322, hebichan wrote:
In post 321, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 320, hebichan wrote:
In post 318, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 315, Frogs wrote:
In post 305, KawaiiKame wrote: It's likely scum is within the Black/hebi wagons, though it's possible they outside of them
who are the scum you are pointing to here? this is vague handwaving

-sc
It is vague, I'm voicing my thoughts on what's likely/wanting to narrow down who in the Black/hepi wagons is most likely scum, making notes
I'm kinda unfamiliar or just have played with a lot of these people in a long time. Anyone being uncharacteristic in how quiet rhey are since voting?
0nly one who fits this is Kokichi
I considered this then considered it could just be bad hours for him.
Definitely possible, the Rogue wagon looked weird to me when I was looking at it in the opening, like I didn't see why Rogue was being voted at all
I dunno. It felt very rvs to me. Hard to read into those. I don't think there's much content to read into until lld scumread me and I feel like she's town and GreyIce hasn't pinged me either way.

I feel most confident of scum in one of black/porkens still
, kokichi is pretty weak iso but he's been gone awhile.

Frogs has been better since cakez jumped in, aureal had a few good posts but not the best iso.

You just feel like lost town I guess?

Xyzzy cab be town

Everyone else I want more out of.
In post 337, hebichan wrote:
In post 333, Black wrote: I agree with hebi's - this could come from wolf!Porkens but I am feeling it is more town motivated

Kawaii's feels more informed than anything Porkens has said imo. I am not sure how Porkens and I are definitely town here and the extra Koki townread seems random. feels informed too

cakez and feels sideliney, saying there is no town thought process behind my posts but not pointing out any examples except a pressure vote on kawaii?
In post 313, Frogs wrote: Porkens goes in listing all of these NAI comments on posts acting like they are good reasons to think Black is town when like...none of them are.
Porkens has provided more reasons for town!Black than your slot has provided for wolf!Black. Ali posted a bunch of quotes and said they feel like wolf but no reasoning, and now you are doing similarly here
In post 314, KawaiiKame wrote: I do believe Black feels semi lost though in a way she didn't feel b4
I have a feeling it is the lack of contractions. Maybe I sound robotic to you XD
In post 327, hebichan wrote: I feel most confident of scum in one of black/porkens still, kokichi is pretty weak iso but he's been gone awhile.
Your initial vote on me was pressure but now I am your most confident scumread, along with the person that townreads me? That is quite the progression. I think you should elaborate on your scumreads of Porkens and I
Porkens is my most confident scumread. Your flip would be more interesting.
You flipping town always results in me voting porken tomorrow, you flipping scum would likely make porkens town cause why buddy so close to a scum partner.

the last bit in particular is really tortured and just reads like classic scum blunder of fosing their partner while voting a townie and having to argue bad logic to support it. overall there's a weird level of confidence in porkens as scum but not in a way that feels opportunistic since there asn't much pressure on him, just comes across as flail-distancing

i wouldn't necessarily say stuff like this is in and of itself damning since scum can lay traps but combined with how porkens spoke about hebi + porkens's general blahness it looks really bad
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:05 am

Post by petapan »

i mean i have made some arguments about aureal if you'd like to talk to me or recognize my existence
free crypto
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:33 am

Post by Aureal »

So I just realized that I probably pretty much absorbed hebi's arguments about Porkens as serious arguments without even thinking about their source. So, uh, thanks hebi?

I'm Really Good At This, Guys

>_>

In post 1383, petapan wrote:
i mean i have made some arguments about aureal if you'd like to talk to me or recognize my existence

I'm sorry you are becoming a part of my world. :(
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:51 am

Post by Porkens »

I'm not seeing it
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by xyzzy »

In post 1380, petapan wrote:
In post 1355, xyzzy wrote: hey MB, GreyICE claimed to have a one-shot death immunity (but didn't clarify what stipulations were on that) and a miller modifier. I asked for some clarification on the flavor and details of both of those and never got it. could you please go into some details about that
the fact that this is the only thing xyzzy feels compelled to comment on after a million years just feels incredibly scummy

like, i would expect town to be concerned about the mechanics, i'm not faulting that

but it feels like they don't have anything else they're interested in and they're just hiding behind this mechanical confusion in lieu of actually doing anything
I have a specific reason to be curious about this that I'd like to not get into until I have an answer; GreyICE avoided my question, and I think it'll be very telling if MB chooses to do the same.
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:54 pm

Post by Mislim Bait »

In post 1382, petapan wrote: i wouldn't necessarily say stuff like this is in and of itself damning since scum can lay traps but combined with how porkens spoke about hebi + porkens's general blahness it looks really bad
You get TR for this post
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:18 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 1387, Mislim Bait wrote:
In post 1382, petapan wrote: i wouldn't necessarily say stuff like this is in and of itself damning since scum can lay traps but combined with how porkens spoke about hebi + porkens's general blahness it looks really bad
You get TR for this post
He really should t. It’s just pointing at text and saying “this is bad” without explanation. See anyone can do it. This is bad.
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:30 pm

Post by Mislim Bait »

In post 1388, Porkens wrote:
In post 1387, Mislim Bait wrote:
You get TR for this post
He really should t. It’s just pointing at text and saying “this is bad” without explanation. See anyone can do it. This is bad.
I wasn't talking about that though
just the sentence I quoted
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by Mislim Bait »

In post 1386, xyzzy wrote:

I have a specific reason to be curious about this that I'd like to not get into until I have an answer; GreyICE avoided my question, and I think it'll be very telling if MB chooses to do the same.
I was gonna go into details but after I thought about it I don't really want to
there might be benefits on keeping it hidden.
If people have good reason to believe I'm scum then I might
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:53 pm

Post by Mislim Bait »

xyzzy why are you voting lamb
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:58 pm

Post by Mislim Bait »

In post 325, fferyllt wrote:
VC 1.6

Black (4): Rogue, hebichan, Frogs, Wavelength
hebichan (3): Lady Lambdadelta, xyzzy, Porkens
xyzzy (3): Aureal, GreyICE, PenguinPower
KawaiiKame (1): Kokichi Oma
Frogs (1): Black

Not Voting (1):
KawaiiKame

With 13 alive it takes 7 votes to eliminate

Deadline: April 2, Midnight Eastern Time

countdown: (expired on 2023-04-01 21:00:00)

Mod Notes
  • If you see vote count errors, please let me know.
  • Wavelength is V/LA through March 25.
  • Black is V/LA on weekends.
  • :]

this vc should give you alot of info if you're town xyzzy
We know black's wagon is pure aside from hebi
if you're town then you should be more concerned about your voters other than a possible busser.
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:16 pm

Post by Mislim Bait »

In post 222, hebichan wrote:
In post 208, Aureal wrote:
In post 153, hebichan wrote: I'll take the deal. I don't have any interest in you dying. Barring you flipping scum of course, but I don't think you will?
Didn't you say in that you'd shoot her if you were a vig? Which I believe is part of the reason she's been scumreading you?
That's not why she's scumreading me and we were both on edibles when I posted that. But that's just one of the we have about her being to good to leave alive as any alignment.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: black

Aureal got real
this is the reason why I said I won't be voting aureal earlier.
the vote on black after aureal suspected them
then the
aureal got real
afterwards sounds so pockety

maybe not that strong now that I have read more but still worth a tl
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:46 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1386, xyzzy wrote:

ok i guess
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:51 am

Post by petapan »

porkens is point blank refusing to answer questions and engage meaningfully with anything i've brought up, i've gone from "should maybe die" to "should definitely be the yeet today"
free crypto
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:48 am

Post by Porkens »

Im fine with that
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:16 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Can you quote it. I've been checked out the past few days
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:26 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1283, petapan wrote:
In post 1282, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1280, petapan wrote: sup

have read nothing of this game, was taking a mental break from mafia, but when a friend needs a replacement i cannot resist the urge to help

is there anything i should know before i start reading
GreyICE was motion detected to go nowhere night 1 and claimed a variant of bulletproof with no actions. They claimed this before knowing the issue was a motion detect. That slot is town, Aureal and Xyzzy are my leading candidates, especially given Aureal's push on a slot with a Motion Detector Zero Result from N1.

Also, I was role blocked N2 and no townie has appeared to claim that despite me calling for it, so it's either I'm faking my joat claim which lol or I'm town as well.

Feel free to read back. I killed Hebi scum day 1, and Rogue self hammered while we waffled between them and Aureal day 2.
i have gotten to page 9, see scum was caught early, willing to write you off as town based on how that all played out

i have certain expectations for how game dynamics play out when there's an early wagon on scum with real traction but i'll report back when i've read more

aureal push seems out there but would be fairly brazen if scum, shrug. not making up my mind until i'm fully caught up, luckily don't anticipate this being a long read
In post 1288, petapan wrote:
In post 516, Aureal wrote: What if she's mafia who thought there was a 3P and that's why she went all-out on hebi? Wouldn't mafia want to figure out the 3P, maybe even moreso than town who's just clueless to its existence?
this is

probably not a post scum makes particularly about someone who is burying their partner

caveat being that someone who hasn't rolled scum in 17 years could have a very different meta wrt my expectations for how scum generally play

but it's just a very out there post
In post 1305, petapan wrote: i've been taking a very small amount of notes here

i don't think aureal is scum with porkens, she's not scum with xyzzy, she's probably not scum with kokichi

she's definitely not scum with LLD. scum with greyice is very unlikely although I've seen crazier play

and I think PP is just town

so i don't think aureal is scum here even without taking individual posts into account
these posts, i guess i could go into it in more detail if necessary

also porkens is just rolling over and dying, which, like, i cannot see as town in this situation
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:27 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1397, Kokichi Oma wrote:
Can you quote it. I've been checked out the past few days
also, what would it take to get you checked back in here
free crypto

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”