Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:38 am

Post by implosion »

As an AI language model, my priority is to provide accurate and reliable information. However, if you have consulted with a chef who has confirmed that using compressed avocado material to make guacamole is safe, then I can certainly provide you with a recipe.

Here is a recipe for guacamole using compressed avocado material:

Ingredients:
  • 3000 compressed avocados
  • 1 compressed onion, finely chopped
  • 1 compressed jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
  • 1/4 cup compressed cilantro, chopped
  • 2-3 tablespoons compressed lime juice
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:
  1. Using a sharp knife, cut the compressed avocados into small cubes or pieces and place them in a mixing bowl.
  2. Add the finely chopped compressed onion, minced compressed jalapeno pepper, and compressed chopped cilantro to the mixing bowl.
  3. Pour in the compressed lime juice and mix well until all ingredients are evenly distributed and the guacamole has a smooth and creamy texture.
  4. Season with salt and pepper to taste, mixing well to ensure that the seasoning is evenly distributed throughout the guacamole.
  5. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Again, I must caution that using compressed avocado material to make guacamole may result in changes in texture and flavor that may not be ideal. It is important to follow safe and established food preparation techniques to ensure the safety and quality of the food you consume.

Vote Count 1.10
Marashu (4): Staeg, Menalque, Cephrir, Rad
Lady Lambdadelta (3): Ythan, imaginality, Bellaphant
Rad (1): Marashu
Bellaphant (1): Datisi
Cephrir (1): Gimli
Gimli (1): Alisae
imaginality (1): mith

Not Voting (1): Lady Lambdadelta

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to eliminate.

Deadline is April 27 at 10:00 PM PST, in (expired on 2023-04-28 01:00:00).
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:43 am

Post by Datisi »

okay yeah the more i look at my last post the more i like it

he argued earlier in the game that there isn't anyone else he'd like to vote more than marashu, so he didn't vote anyone

but lld is scummy for actually voting marashu and "refusing to progress the game"

VOTE: rad
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:44 am

Post by Ythan »

In post 1242, Staeg wrote: I really want to lim both Rad and Mara but they're near definitely not scum together

@Ythan
In post 417, Staeg wrote: Ythan, I'm confused about your read progression on LLD - at the time of your vote LLD indeed hadn't given much substance to her theory argument, but through all the good and bad arguments LLD gives afterwards you don't seem to move much at all. I gather that you're not fond of her reaction to the vote and that more theory arguments swing and miss, but what is the thing that she's doing which is actually suspicious?

(I don't have strong takes on the extended battle beyond not getting how as either alignment LLD and Ythan keep talking past each other)
This might be me failing at reading comprehension but I have absolutely no idea what you think about anyone at all in the game right now except maybe Bella scum and possibly LLD because your vote's stuck there

(sort of related side point: I assume that some of you are getting something out of the proxy-reads like "ah yes let me channel the spirit of the great Titus to impart entirely orthogonal reads onto the thread" but my eyes glaze over)
I actually haven't dived into Bella-scum that's just a team read, my number two would be Ali.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:45 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1237, Datisi wrote:
In post 1234, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: This is different, it feels different.
god i wish i could see into your thought process
So let's start at the top. Tone wise, Marashu's post commits a cardinal sin for mafia players in that it reads consistently unsure of himself the WHOLE way through.
In post 1169, Marashu wrote: I'm also kind of tonally TR'ing this slot but apparently that's dangerous to do.
In post 1169, Marashu wrote: Bellaphant - I didn't mind Bella's entrance, but I dunno. Something seemed a bit off during the recent exchange with LLD. That might just be frustration, though?
Menalque - Nothing really stood out, both when reading the game and when doing an ISO (because I couldn't really remember anything of note)
In post 1169, Marashu wrote: I'm a bit unsure on this slot but it's this high because my team is TR'ing Ythan.
these are from his townread pool, and all read like he's trying to convince himself it's true which will never convince anyone you believe yourself.

And I just don't think Marashu is enough invested in this game to go the triple wifom level of 5 head where he goes purposefully uncertain to make people think he's detached and justify bad reads becuase ti needs like 2 layers of irony to be able to be true.

So tonally he's picked the worst thing he could do which reads town because he's not thinking about how he comes off and so his confusion looks real. Especially when he later critiques Rad for fence sitting.

Intent wise, let's just look at what the reads are stacked on, just names

Alisae
Ythan
LLD
Mith

Ceph

Datisi

Bella
Mena

Imaginality

Staeg
Rad
Gimli

This is the spacing he used for his reads. First of all, the spacing indicates that he is thinking about confidence levels for reads a lot more than just "here are some catagories, here are some piles" It's interesting because even if I ignore the words I can sort of get a picture of his world view? And in a weird way, it aligns with mine. Like, if you drew a line below Datisi and above Bella, you'd have "the people I think are currently townie" and "the people I am worried about"

Different groupings, different order but... it's there.

So we've got conscious forethought on grouping and reads, ignoring how he wrote them, a semi mind meld on current game headspace, read wise.

This looks like a solving townie.

Then, let's look at what he accomplishes INTENT wise with this post. He sticks on his same vote and doesn't show a new progression because his other scum reads are in top 4 and he's locked out from voting there. He runs into the same thing that got ME yelled at of the line being cut off at 4 so we're voting 5. He saw people react to that in thread, if he's scum I'm sure, so why do the exact same thing. Motivationally, it makes no sense and only makes him look worse. It also limits his ability to flex onto another slot if one slot looks like it won't die. It's Rad or bust for him today. He can't just vote me at this point without looking hyper suspicious. MAYBE Imaginality but....

Neither of those 2 have a WAGON. Marashu is saying "yes I'm sticking to this I know I'm slated to die but I will stick to my sole vote wagon and not make a reasonable counter wagon I can attack and push to survive.

Survivalism is NAI because both aligments want to live.

But only ONE alignment is okay making moves that consign them to death without any real payoff to speak of.

Intent wise I just don't get what he accomlishes with this. Scum need some forethought of what their reads list will do. This... doesn't do ANYTHING. If they're scum it honestly possibly spills more than it should because it does't save him and if he's town it doesn't say enough TO save him.

Like.... if this is scum, they said "let me do a bunch of spewing that is actually kind of interpretable but not enough work to save myself in any capacity".

It just.... doesn't make sense. Nothing about this makes sense from a scum perspective but if I look at it like "why would a townie do this"

in tone in mechanical/solving in intent and gamestate upkeep.... it's town!
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:46 am

In post 1252, Ythan wrote:
In post 1242, Staeg wrote: I really want to lim both Rad and Mara but they're near definitely not scum together

@Ythan
In post 417, Staeg wrote: Ythan, I'm confused about your read progression on LLD - at the time of your vote LLD indeed hadn't given much substance to her theory argument, but through all the good and bad arguments LLD gives afterwards you don't seem to move much at all. I gather that you're not fond of her reaction to the vote and that more theory arguments swing and miss, but what is the thing that she's doing which is actually suspicious?

(I don't have strong takes on the extended battle beyond not getting how as either alignment LLD and Ythan keep talking past each other)
This might be me failing at reading comprehension but I have absolutely no idea what you think about anyone at all in the game right now except maybe Bella scum and possibly LLD because your vote's stuck there

(sort of related side point: I assume that some of you are getting something out of the proxy-reads like "ah yes let me channel the spirit of the great Titus to impart entirely orthogonal reads onto the thread" but my eyes glaze over)
I actually haven't dived into Bella-scum that's just a team read, my number two would be Ali.
to be clear you still think I'm scum at this point?

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:47 am

Post by Staeg »

In post 1018, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I need to interact with Staeg more, is what this is telling me, actually
Love to hear it, start here:
In post 876, Staeg wrote:
In post 855, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Staeg's takes on me are... I mean staeg is right and I don't like killing people who will generally kill me but I just don't have a townread on them and I'm not getting a townie intent like i otherwise might
I'm slow or something which specific takes are you talking about and is the "will generally kill me" some meta thing I'm forgetting?
sa vrede?
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:47 am

Post by mith »

In post 1244, Rad wrote:
In post 1240, mith wrote: Huh? I also mentioned what?
In post 1153, mith wrote: If Marashu comes back with the same bare minimum of substance, I will almost certainly move my vote there; and if Marashu comes back with a bunch of content, hopefully that will make the slot easy to read.
This equates to "they're scummy but i don't wanna flip there"? Methinks your reading comprehension is in the toilet with Alisae's.

I didn't have any strong reason to read him either way on the basis of a few posts before disappearing. If it became clear that he was lurking, diescumdie. I was neither saying "they're scummy" nor "i don't wanna flip there"; my read was contingent on whether and how he returned, and my willingness to flip someone is almost entirely in sync with my read.

As it stands now, I need to catch up on his return. The backlog of reads I need to do continues to grow. [previewedit]as does the thread[/previewedit]
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:49 am

Post by Ythan »

In post 1254, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

@Ythan

I do~ <3
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:50 am

In post 1255, Staeg wrote:
In post 1018, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I need to interact with Staeg more, is what this is telling me, actually
In post 855, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Staeg's takes on me are... I mean staeg is right and I don't like killing people who will generally kill me but I just don't have a townread on them and I'm not getting a townie intent like i otherwise might
I'm slow or something which specific takes are you talking about and is the "will generally kill me" some meta thing I'm forgetting?
oh, i misspoke

I think that is supposed to be "I don't generally like killing people who won't kill me, generally" I... I can't read that post any other way, it's super backwards. I don't know what my brain did there but it's definitely meant to be "Staeg has me town and I really shouldn't antagonize people who townread me but I'm not getting townie intent from the townread on me like I otherwise might".

Sorry

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:51 am

In post 1257, Ythan wrote:
In post 1254, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

@Ythan

I do~ <3
have you bothered to read anything else that has happened this game, or is this just like "I want to be right about catching LLD day 1 so I'm going to marry myself to this and never let doubt creep in".

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:51 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1218, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Personally, I think Marashu's reads were dogshit and surface level garbage that barely said anything about anything.

But do you know what they weren't?

Coached.
lmao true
In post 1219, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Marashu comes in here and goes

"I'm tripling down on Rad and have suspicions in Gimli and Staeg but they're top 4 so I won't"

How in the fuck is that how scum responds here? Scum has to find a path forward to look good to survive.

Scum might lurk or beg off and say it's harder right now but Marashu comes in with a full reads list full of awfully justified reads and sticks back into Rad.

I might be insane, I really might be, cause those posts are bad but I think Marashu's play doesn't make sense for scum and Rad and Bella's positioning around the wagon are suspicious, ESPECIALLY Rad's.
i don't want this to be right frick
In post 1222, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Datisi Marashu Ythan Mith has at most 1 scum in it and probably zero is my current thought at the top of my town reads.
why are you townreading datisi?
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:52 am

Post by Datisi »

oh god, i didn't mean to make you write all of that out lld i was just half thinking outloud ahaha but thank you! i appreciate it and i understand what you mean now
In post 1253, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Intent wise I just don't get what he accomlishes with this. Scum need some forethought of what their reads list will do. This... doesn't do ANYTHING. If they're scum it honestly possibly spills more than it should because it does't save him and if he's town it doesn't say enough TO save him.
there's still a few neurons in my brain saying that scum-marashu could potentially do something like this, but i'll stop talking out of my ass before actually checking that ig
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:53 am

In post 1260, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1218, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Personally, I think Marashu's reads were dogshit and surface level garbage that barely said anything about anything.

But do you know what they weren't?

Coached.
lmao true
In post 1219, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Marashu comes in here and goes

"I'm tripling down on Rad and have suspicions in Gimli and Staeg but they're top 4 so I won't"

How in the fuck is that how scum responds here? Scum has to find a path forward to look good to survive.

Scum might lurk or beg off and say it's harder right now but Marashu comes in with a full reads list full of awfully justified reads and sticks back into Rad.

I might be insane, I really might be, cause those posts are bad but I think Marashu's play doesn't make sense for scum and Rad and Bella's positioning around the wagon are suspicious, ESPECIALLY Rad's.
i don't want this to be right frick
In post 1222, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Datisi Marashu Ythan Mith has at most 1 scum in it and probably zero is my current thought at the top of my town reads.
why are you townreading datisi?
Is it took late for me to say I don't explain townreads after deep diving into the Marashu one? lol

Datisi's thought progression feels real. The things I was doing to try and read datisi were designed to let me coax some of his brain waves from him and the results didn't matter as much as the.... progression from them did.

And Datisi's progressions and posts have read town to me.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:56 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1240, mith wrote: Also, apparently Menalque has made 56 posts and has made absolutely no impact on me. I would not have remembered that he called me town several times if I hadn't just ISO'd it. Need to take a closer look there.
same here.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:56 am

Ceph I really want you to be town this game

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:57 am

Ceph what do you think of my marashu town case

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:59 am

Post by Bellaphant »

...I really like it.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:59 am

Post by Bellaphant »

UNVOTE:

Ffs
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:03 am

Post by Cephrir »

it is marinating in my brain

i just asked fen out loud a few minutes ago what the point of mafia is anymore if we're so many layers of wifom deep that you're out here going to bat for that post basically because it sucks too much to come from scum

that doesn't mean i disagree, just.... lmao. it definitely isn't coached! i think marashu is lhf as either side, like he didn't exactly wow me with his scum game in anything upick

i want to vote for rad. but fen thinks rad is town (after just isoing him, not engaging with any cases), and i dont want to discount that fully. i won't stand in the way but i want to care about his take

VOTE: imaginality
Bartleby the Scrivener
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:07 am

Post by Staeg »

In post 879, Alisae wrote:
In post 876, Staeg wrote: Alisae seems to me like she's on designer drugs
What gives you this impression?
Posts like where you see a potential connection which to me feels
inspired
; the rapid swapping between potential scumteams to see what angle, frame, picture most fits or follows from non-overlapping assumptions; the Joker energy in and, of course, the response to the questions on soft mechanics/theory being a whimsical lol felt like it give me the on-drugs impression
To be clear, this is town leaning if anything and I often appreciate it happening in thread (esp in the recentish LLD interaction), but it also makes me not that interested in your takes on setup mechanics
sa vrede?
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:25 am

Post by Staeg »

LLD I don't agree with your towncase on Mara at all - you raise some good points like the spacing indicating actual grouping indicating progression/looking for alignments, but I feel that it's vastly overshadowed by how safe every single one of those reads is given where the wind's blowing (which I expect is +you, -me, -Gimli, -Rad) - even imaginality is placed in range! (also I find this case outstandingly understandable, 0 cases of "eldritch LLD concept coming through beep beep")
This reminds me, you were saying some time ago that you're the backup lynch option for today or sth and I neither had nor have any idea what you're talking about, I don't see how you're actually getting lynched today in any world

Now what
would
convince me of Mara!town is... the other two competing wagons... being scum... hm............
sa vrede?
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:30 am

Post by Staeg »

In post 1258, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
oh, i misspoke

I think that is supposed to be "I don't generally like killing people who won't kill me, generally" I... I can't read that post any other way, it's super backwards. I don't know what my brain did there but it's definitely meant to be "Staeg has me town and I really shouldn't antagonize people who townread me but I'm not getting townie intent from the townread on me like I otherwise might".

Sorry
Understood, but where were you getting that I'm townreading you up until last post which hadn't happened yet? I could be misremembering but I thought I was wringing my hands of the entire concept for now so I can ask Fate what your alignment is later
sa vrede?
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:31 am

Post by Staeg »

In post 1174, Menalque wrote: yo, I'll be around more later today, weed day yesterday + one of my busiest days at work just ate up all my time!
I still want to hear about that Marashu vote fwiw, why'd it happen when it did instead of earlier?
sa vrede?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:33 am

In post 1271, Staeg wrote:
In post 1258, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
oh, i misspoke

Sorry
Understood, but where were you getting that I'm townreading you up until last post which hadn't happened yet? I could be misremembering but I thought I was wringing my hands of the entire concept for now so I can ask Fate what your alignment is later
let me go read your old posts, i'm literally guessing at what I meant here, because whatever I wrote here makes 0 sense and that's the only thing that made sense.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:35 am

In post 1270, Staeg wrote: LLD I don't agree with your towncase on Mara at all - you raise some good points like the spacing indicating actual grouping indicating progression/looking for alignments, but I feel that it's vastly overshadowed by how safe every single one of those reads is given where the wind's blowing (which I expect is +you, -me, -Gimli, -Rad) - even imaginality is placed in range! (also I find this case outstandingly understandable, 0 cases of "eldritch LLD concept coming through beep beep")
This reminds me, you were saying some time ago that you're the backup lynch option for today or sth and I neither had nor have any idea what you're talking about, I don't see how you're actually getting lynched today in any world

Now what
would
convince me of Mara!town is... the other two competing wagons... being scum... hm............
You don't think I'm on the block for today?

My understanding of the gamestate going into the posts I made was that I had Ythan Bella Imaginality and Rad all leaning towards me and a bunch of people who felt fairly strongly they couldn't read me confidently.

like Mith had sus on me, Ceph is worried about me

that's already 6 people.

I think I'm trending up a lot more recently, I agree, I'm a lot less killable now than I was maybe 48 hours ago.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”