Mini 2295 | Star Trek uPick - Fin!

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:47 pm

Post by fferyllt »

VC 4.2

xyzzy (1): Mislim Bait
Kokichi Oma(1): Aureal

Not Voting (4):
Kokichi Oma, petapan, xyzzy, PenguinPower

With 6 alive it takes 4 votes to eliminate

Deadline: April 28, Midnight US Eastern Time

countdown: (expired on 2023-04-27 21:00:00)

Mod Notes
  • :]

Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:59 pm

Post by Mislim Bait »

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:44 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Actually I'll decide against using it for now. Since i'm not really sure who is scum here.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:44 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

peta who is scum, you didn't answer
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:14 pm

Post by Mislim Bait »

UNVOTE: xyzzy

Honestly xyzzy is almost cleared I might've been tempted if we're not 1 elim away from elo because of the bad miller claim
Petapan is almost always town with the way he pushed for porkens
I thought aureal is town because of mafia interactions but she also claimed to JK xyzzy which saved them if they're town

So left with kokichi penguin and me

I'm not sure if everyone agree but if you got dayvig penguin shot is good
if they flip scum good
if they flip town we elim you :]
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

We should no vote today

VOTE: No elim
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:27 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1578, Kokichi Oma wrote: peta who is scum, you didn't answer
i was going to say i thought it might be aureal but that was before i saw the fullclaim
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:27 am

Post by petapan »

kokichi is very obviously the counterpart to wavelength's role
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:30 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1568, Aureal wrote: I didn't target anyone night 2 because I was saving my shots for a more useful opportunity. I'm a JOAT with multiple flavors of protective. I used a Bodyguard shot on Black. Hence my worry about Alisae being a vig. As it turns out, she was, but of a kind that gets a special phase of its own so it can ignore protective night actions. :neutral:
this is a really weird claim to me because i would assume a bodyguard would not affect venge though i don't know why aureal would lie about it

while i think there's definitely protectives in the game since mafia could give themselves a strongman, penguin's role seems kind of weak
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:31 am

Post by petapan »

i thought what was suspect was that even though porkens spent most of the game pushing aureal for no reason aureal didn't really push back on him that much

but it might just be penguin gimme a minute
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:40 am

Post by petapan »

In post 64, hebichan wrote:
In post 61, GreyICE wrote:
In post 59, hebichan wrote: I guess that's fair.
You’re calling breaking up the coalition fair?

You sure it’s not because penguin doesn’t want to vote his scum buddy rogue?

Vote:Penguin

Two scum caught, page 3
If you think rogue is scum with penguin just stick on the wagon with us. Don't split on penguin.
In post 280, Porkens wrote: PenguinPower's vote on rogue is puzzling to me combined with the question in 97/220
In post 1085, Porkens wrote:
In post 1083, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1050, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1048, Porkens wrote:
In post 1007, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: And yes, in advance, I'm a raging bitch. It's okay.

I'm also right.
Belongs in the “give feedback for funney psots” threade.

But can’t talk about ongoing game, so…

VOTE: rogue I don’t totally see it but I trust you
I know I said I think wave is less scummy now, but I would still like an answer
In post 1028, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 899, Porkens wrote: I’m not feeling wave scum at all.

On the other hand, we should wagon Aureal.
Oh...ok, why is wave not scum?
What do you care?
minimal levels of interaction between the 3
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:41 am

Post by petapan »

aureal's claim is more detailed which makes me think less likely to be fabricated given the roles in the setup. a single 1-shot doc seems too weak. penguin's posts are weaker than i thought. most likely i'm alive because i was misclearing someone.

VOTE: penguin
free crypto
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:05 am

Post by Aureal »

I really need you to explain in depth why you've cleared MB and Kokichi, petapan. I asked earlier and you never elaborated- I really don't follow how there being a mafia roleblocker clears MB. I don't see how Kokichi's role is obvious let alone that it must be town. While I agree that Penguin's roleclaim is weak, we really need this stuff spelled out if it's true and we end up in MELO.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

This is why we need to no vote today
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:11 pm

Post by fferyllt »

xyzzy and PenguinPower have been prodded.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by xyzzy »

hello. Kokichi, while I'd really like actual confirmation of your role, barring that, can you go into some detail about the flavor?
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:39 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1587, Aureal wrote: I really need you to explain in depth why you've cleared MB and Kokichi, petapan. I asked earlier and you never elaborated- I really don't follow how there being a mafia roleblocker clears MB. I don't see how Kokichi's role is obvious let alone that it must be town. While I agree that Penguin's roleclaim is weak, we really need this stuff spelled out if it's true and we end up in MELO.
greyice was motion detectd as going nowhere on night 1, which in all likelihood means he is not the roleblocker as i would assume the roleblocker would have acted night 1. I also think mislim bait is being towny?

read wavelength's flip. i think kokichi is pretty clearly the counterpart to that role. that doesn't preclude being a scum roleblocker necessarily i just kind of think the way he went about it was towny and him sniping at me yesterday read more like disinterested town who was hung up on their pet read over scum who was feeling a threat from a new replacement

by contract, penguinpower's role feels like it more or less counter claims yours by being a protective and that's slightly too much protective power for the setup i think, plus one-shot doc is just a little too weak compared to everyone else's role
free crypto
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:36 pm

Post by xyzzy »

In post 1591, petapan wrote:
In post 1587, Aureal wrote: I really need you to explain in depth why you've cleared MB and Kokichi, petapan. I asked earlier and you never elaborated- I really don't follow how there being a mafia roleblocker clears MB. I don't see how Kokichi's role is obvious let alone that it must be town. While I agree that Penguin's roleclaim is weak, we really need this stuff spelled out if it's true and we end up in MELO.
greyice was motion detectd as going nowhere on night 1, which in all likelihood means he is not the roleblocker as i would assume the roleblocker would have acted night 1. I also think mislim bait is being towny?

read wavelength's flip. i think kokichi is pretty clearly the counterpart to that role. that doesn't preclude being a scum roleblocker necessarily i just kind of think the way he went about it was towny and him sniping at me yesterday read more like disinterested town who was hung up on their pet read over scum who was feeling a threat from a new replacement

by contract, penguinpower's role feels like it more or less counter claims yours by being a protective and that's slightly too much protective power for the setup i think, plus one-shot doc is just a little too weak compared to everyone else's role
I think that assumption about Kokichi's role makes sense, but that's why I want to know the flavor — that part would be harder to fake for someone not as familiar with the source material.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:39 pm

Post by petapan »

ok sure go ahead
free crypto
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:49 pm

Post by Aureal »

I see where you're going with the roleblocker thing now but still there's some assumptions being made. 1) the roleblocker might have limited shots and thus didn't do anything night one to conserve them 2) the cloaking action from the Borg Queen might have been used (though that's not too likely)

And I have read Wave's flip several times. That's why I want you to explain why you're so sure there, because I see an awful lot of assumptions being made. The unknown person who approves the court-martial might not even have that in their role at all and know nothing about it until they get a message about it.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:09 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1475, fferyllt wrote: The recipient players will be able to use the devices on a subsequent night.
cloaking device couldn't have been used on night 1
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:10 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1594, Aureal wrote: I see where you're going with the roleblocker thing now but still there's some assumptions being made. 1) the roleblocker might have limited shots and thus didn't do anything night one to conserve them 2) the cloaking action from the Borg Queen might have been used (though that's not too likely)

And I have read Wave's flip several times. That's why I want you to explain why you're so sure there, because I see an awful lot of assumptions being made. The unknown person who approves the court-martial might not even have that in their role at all and know nothing about it until they get a message about it.
do you think he's bluffing about having it? lol
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:10 pm

Post by petapan »

regardless of all that, do you have an actual reason to townread penguin?
free crypto
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:13 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 1595, petapan wrote:
In post 1475, fferyllt wrote: The recipient players will be able to use the devices on a subsequent night.
cloaking device couldn't have been used on night 1

Why not? It explicitly does not say that giving the devices out is a night action.

In post 1596, petapan wrote:
In post 1594, Aureal wrote: I see where you're going with the roleblocker thing now but still there's some assumptions being made. 1) the roleblocker might have limited shots and thus didn't do anything night one to conserve them 2) the cloaking action from the Borg Queen might have been used (though that's not too likely)

do you think he's bluffing about having it? lol

He can't be bluffing, he hasn't said anything at all about it. I see no reason to make assumptions.
-furtiveglance
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:17 pm

Post by Mislim Bait »

I kinda want kokichi to use his role before we elim penguin

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”