Micro 1078: Datisi's micro normals are back [game over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 4:05 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Like, I know im an easy target for scum because I'm abrasive at times. Not always an easy lim, but im easy to get a sizable wagon on because people suss my personality. It's a play as old as time.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 4:08 am

Post by fireisredsir »

im so confused how you think this logic checks out

you are loud and argue when you're here and would probably convince people not to vote for you if you tried hard enough

so the people who pushed you when you were here in order to engage with you directly but then waited for you to get back to continue are... opportunistic...... scum?

like do you see my point here

how is that a scummy thing for them to do? wouldn't scum be more likely to take the opportunity of you not being here to argue and push for your lim? which is literally the opposite?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 4:09 am

Post by fireisredsir »

or are you saying that you arguing back will get more people to vote for you in which case. what. i don't really believe that town you thinks that
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 4:13 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Fire, is there a post I have made this game you haven't immediately responded to by calling it scummy?

I don't believe you're actually engaging in genuine discussion here so much as trying to justify to others that you want to vote me.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 4:19 am

Post by VP Baltar »

To put it briefly, no your point is kinda dumb and the exact opposite of what would happen.

Scum are likely afraid to jam through a yeet while someone is VLA because it carries a risk of some townie calling it out. You act like you have never played scum before and have no understanding of risk reward in plays.

It's lower risk to wait until I'm here arguing, call me illogical and snatch up a couple townies who want me gone. Clearly not everyone nipping at me is scum, so there is potential there once I engage.

This is not hard logic to follow in the slightest.
YOUR AD HERE

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 4:35 am

Post by fireisredsir »

i think i have been trying to engage with you and understand your thought process pretty much every time ive posted at you

i asked for you to explain your progression on meuh because i didn't understand it (and explained why it didn't make sense to me) and you didn't respond

i asked you to explain here your thought process bc i don't understand how you could think that people stopping pushing you while you go VLA is a point of evidence in favor of them being scum

you are saying here that you think town is more likely than scum to keep pushing you while you're VLA rather than wait for you to get back and try to engage with you then (you haven't said these words, but they are the direct logical conclusion to what you said. of the two possibilities being while you're VLA "push you" or "don't", you are saying that "don't" is the scummy one)

that is such a stretch for me to believe that you could actually think that
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 4:38 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 853, VP Baltar wrote: Fire, is there a post I have made this game you haven't immediately responded to by calling it scummy?

I don't believe you're actually engaging in genuine discussion here so much as trying to justify to others that you want to vote me.
I'd like to hear your thoughts on and because this is exactly how I feel about Hellbooks there.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 4:38 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 836, Ausuka wrote: Tbf meuh has been online for like two hours or something I'm hoping she's just crafting a massive wallpost
I'm in class so I just have the game open and check once in a while :lol:
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 4:40 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 853, VP Baltar wrote: Fire, is there a post I have made this game you haven't immediately responded to by calling it scummy?

i also don't really get this response to two posts where i am not doing the thing that you're saying lol

those posts aren't responding to your posts saying you're scum, they're trying to explain my issue with the thought process that you've displayed to the thread and me trying to work through possible explanations for what you said to get you to elaborate more and help me see if something you say helps make it click that you are approaching this from a town mindset

that is like the definition of engaging in discussion to try to sort you and understand your thoughts
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 4:41 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 857, Meuh wrote:
In post 836, Ausuka wrote: Tbf meuh has been online for like two hours or something I'm hoping she's just crafting a massive wallpost
I'm in class so I just have the game open and check once in a while :lol:
morningposting era is over this is now also me
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 5:43 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 811, Ausuka wrote: Bloop

VOTE: tris

I went back to look at some other tris games and like they were similar in terms of she doesn't post a lot but in those games she focuses her energy when she does post on like... Pushing people and prodding and poking around in a more towny way. Here I don't think there's any of that; she mostly doesn't vote, afaik she isn't voting hellbooks for any specific reason and she twice made comments about like, "wanting" to push people but not actually doing it.

Sorry tris :cry:
i have a similar read on tris meta btw but I actually kinda had the opposite conclusion. i thought that she was poking and prodding in a towny way here
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 5:59 am

Post by Skygazer »

DAYVIG: hellbooks
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 5:59 am

Post by hellbooks »

In post 810, skitter30 wrote: @hellbooks can you pick three (3) of your spiciest reads and elaborate a little more?
Not super in depth like a couple of sentences each?
so i already kind of explained why i put osuka and ausuka up there (flawed as my trust may be). i also mentioned that i was genuinely convinced by the excitement and conviction that meuh had

skygazer i think has been posting shallowly and taking paths of least resistance and not really feeling concerned or paranoid or second guessing but then theres also like a vibe i get that shes coasting on tone which makes me think theres a vested interest in maintaining a good position

tris im actually thinking about putting back at null or even town but at the time it felt like she was very passively sitting with her confusion, saying she didnt want to read or wasnt motivated to do anything, and then was suddenly spurred into action by the prospect of a wagon. but now that i put that impression together i think its kind of towny

i dont think fire has done anything that made me think "oh that was so towny" and i think that theyve been very careful while also kind of trying to maintain control over the direction of the game and i think the sort of consistent action of trying to understand everything and little details seems like it could be like scum whos just doing busy work

maybe id update my reads to be

[empty]
ausuka, osuka, meuh
tris (lol SORRY AUSUKA ABOUT YOUR ANTIVOTE)
skitter
fire
skygazer
[empty]

i think i sort of committed to the bit so hard that i dont actually know where to place baltar in this list anymore but i originally had him in the fire tier and maybe id want to put him below even. and i have legit no idea about skitter tbh. as i mentioned before there is no one here that i am even fifty per cent sure is scum.
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 5:59 am

Post by hellbooks »

EMBRACE: death
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 6:01 am

Post by Skygazer »

im so good at battle goosing that i can do it before ppl post about me
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 860, fireisredsir wrote:

I went back to look at some other tris games and like they were similar in terms of she doesn't post a lot but in those games she focuses her energy when she does post on like... Pushing people and prodding and poking around in a more towny way. Here I don't think there's any of that; she mostly doesn't vote, afaik she isn't voting hellbooks for any specific reason and she twice made comments about like, "wanting" to push people but not actually doing it.

i have a similar read on tris meta btw but I actually kinda had the opposite conclusion. i thought that she was poking and prodding in a towny way here
Sorry but do you have like any examples? Maybe the early game I guess? The only thing I can think of is questioning skygazer, but that was in response to sky's push on her and after the scumread and the vote was established so I feel like it doesn't really fit into my idea of towntris activity
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 6:04 am

Post by Ausuka »

I'm just going to selfvote and then I'll survive the entire game
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 6:08 am

Post by hellbooks »

i dont think baltar has been abrasive at all so idk about the easy target personaltiy thing but maybe i just like him
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 6:13 am

Post by hellbooks »

i dont think skitter is towny just for trying to solve the game i dont think people are towny just for trying to solve the game
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 6:16 am

Post by hellbooks »

after 8 years on this app i still have functionally no understanding of what actually makes people scum
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 6:51 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 788, Datisi wrote:
vote count 1.15

with 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2023-05-05 22:00:16).

yeet
hellbooks [3]:
skitter30, Skygazer, Meuh
osuka [2]:
hellbooks, fireisredsir
Meuh [2]:
VP Baltar, osuka
VP Baltar [1]:
Ausuka

not voting [1]:
tris

mod notesskitter30 is v/la fridays and saturdays.
VP Baltar semi-v/la friday through monday.
this is a mod note.

flavourImage
@hellbooks maybe i'm missing something obvious but why are u voting osuka? And how did he go from: let's vote him to top townread
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 6:55 am

Post by tris »

In post 869, hellbooks wrote: after 8 years on this app i still have functionally no understanding of what actually makes people scum
yeah
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 6:56 am

Post by tris »

how does this game compare to my scum games
here's what it says
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 7:14 am

Post by Datisi »

I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2023 7:14 am

Post by Datisi »

I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”