Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie! That's a Wrap!

For Team Mafia 2023 Games and Information
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6448 (isolation #400) » Mon May 15, 2023 4:41 am

Post by kuribo »

Also I think I've figured out a way to make it more readable for others but it comes at a cost of looking less unhinged and thus being not as funny

Detective Darryl sends his regards
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6450 (isolation #401) » Mon May 15, 2023 4:50 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 6449, Thestatusquo wrote: I do not believe we're going to get anything of substance from drixx at this point. I never really believed but was willing to give space for it to happen.

I'm down to let you keep doing your KRAP though, but I don't think I'm going to come off drixx outside of like some miracle dump of content that has a lot of stuff in it I haven't already considered.
For me the point is more in sorting FA, but I will say I'm pretty set on Drixx being the biggest scum read I have

I'm honestly pretty comfortable with my wanting Drixx limmed, although that kinda worries me lol

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6452 (isolation #402) » Mon May 15, 2023 5:57 am

Post by kuribo »

I'm annoyed I went to the walmart in town and forgot to buy graph paper and colored pencils for my FA map

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6458 (isolation #403) » Mon May 15, 2023 7:41 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 6442, Pink Ball wrote: Same. I know I act confident but if I really were so sure as I try to depict, I would've voted already. I don't want to be held accountable if I fuck up
You know they say that all wagons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Drixx and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you try to lim another scummer, you got a 50/50 chance of hitting town. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at landing on town. Then you add Kurt Angle to the mix, scum's chances of mislimming drastic go down. See the 5 way, at Sacrifice, we got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Drixx KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!

So scum team, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of getting limmed today. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go 1v1, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of limming scum. See Pink Ball, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for scum at Sacrifice.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6459 (isolation #404) » Mon May 15, 2023 7:42 am

Post by kuribo »

and I mean, I'm pretty sure we're all gonna be held accountable if we fuck it up lol

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6464 (isolation #405) » Mon May 15, 2023 7:52 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 6462, Dunnstral wrote: Why does a uniform distribution matter?
It's an associative tell, people do it either subconsciously (because they're faking their reads and don't want to clump all their buddies together) or intentionally to throw off suspicion of buddying/distancing

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6468 (isolation #406) » Mon May 15, 2023 7:58 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 6465, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 893, Save The Dragons wrote:
GuyInFreezer

Dunnstral

Drixx
Frozen Angel
Drixx's iso supports this somewhat as well
In post 6346, kuribo wrote: Therefore, my analysis of Drixx is as follows: IF Drixx is scum, and IF there are three rather than four, I feel it's likely that FA and GiF are the buddies. I can't assume three instead of four because it's unsafe to do so. However, I can only elim one scum at a time and if the game ends after three instead of four then all the better. Based on Drixx's ISO, however, I don't see him being scum with STD. I don't THINK I see him being scum with Dunnstral either.
Drixx/STD may not be evident based on
Drixx's
iso, but things can become clearer with someone else's

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6469 (isolation #407) » Mon May 15, 2023 8:00 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 6466, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1455, Save The Dragons wrote: roughly ordered

Black <
Titus <
Pink Ball
Klick <
Thestatusquo <<
Dunnstral

Frozen Angel <<<
Firebringer
<
Kuribo <<
GuyInFreezer
DragonEater70
<
Feysal <
BlueSnakelet <
Drixx

again this has uniform distribution like before on different tiers. again ircher is missing.

I find it intresting his main scum read is drixx, yet both him and drixx have dragon eater so low in reads. drixx simply said scummiest iso was for dragon eater and as for why he went on how he flip flopped on his dun FB read which was stated by me and other before multiple time as our reason for scum read, while Idk why std had him so low too.
In post 1493, Save The Dragons wrote: Ok do people not think drixxs posts can easily come from scum
this is just me keeping note of this mentality, don't have any feel on either direction about this
In post 1515, Save The Dragons wrote: Drixx is happy to paint me as a reason not giver but seems uninterested in why my team is also scumreading him
In post 1629, Save The Dragons wrote: Like seriously I'm biased but this is exactly how scum in the last team mafia i played treated me they called me bad and I caught them for it. I've seen it happen in other games too. They get pissy they can't attack the argument so they attack the player in an attempt to discredit.

Drixx is scum for this reason
no actual defense by std but "I also scum read drixx" makes me feel to be more than just his personality, like he doesn't feel threatened by the scum read at slightest as it might be coming from a partner? this also can be his usual reaction to random reads as town or scum so nothing to read much here

I find it interesting how std and drixx spent almost all day 1 against each other than thinking much about others.

Again just like how drixx dropped the push on std, std dropped his push on drixx out of blue
In post 1821, Save The Dragons wrote: drixx i appreciate the bridge i'm not always right on my reads. perhaps you will appreciate this paraphrasing of my read on you, i'm not trying to stir shit up at the moment, i am content pressuring GIF for now.

kuribo, since you asked,

my problem with drixx arose when i saw a couple of posts of theirs that looked a lot like scum just kind of popping in to produce content. it's something kowahbunga noticed as well when i asked him to iso dive drixx. but i kept a lot of my thoughts to myself and gave kind of a vague case, i didn't post a logic and facts TM wall that people of the 2010s liked. i didn't want to just post stuff that drixx would have a convenient answer to (which drixx had for the minimal stuff i did present), i wanted to see what he would do under pressure.

when presented with my vague case against drixx, drixx proceeded to ad hom me in a way that Thor666 did in Team mafia 2015. Thor666 was scum trying to discredit my read on him. This has happened to me numerous other times, people deciding they don't like the fact i'm scumreading them so they present arguments that i am stupid or bad and not worth listening to. this is a reliable scumtell i have used so if drixx is town and ad homming he is caught in something that reliably catches scum for me and should be able to understand that.
I don't know what does that even mean. why would you type the first line about someone you still scum read?
In post 2324, Save The Dragons wrote: korina thinks klick is town but odd at points and ceph i think just thinks klick is town so :/ im losing my taste for it

i'd rather do klick or drixx than black or dragoneater. cephy thinks pink ball's case on de is the best thing in the game but i'm not as convinced. cephy and i both hate the black wagon

if klick picks up i might go back but for now

VOTE: drixx
this proves he still was scum reading drixx or was portraying that mental read
also

ircher was not missing from that reads list

BlueSnakelet is the ircher slot

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6471 (isolation #408) » Mon May 15, 2023 8:04 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 6470, Frozen Angel wrote: can someone remind me who did the dayvig faking?
TSQ faked the dayvig on Drixx

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6479 (isolation #409) » Mon May 15, 2023 8:17 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 6473, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 6471, kuribo wrote:
In post 6470, Frozen Angel wrote: can someone remind me who did the dayvig faking?
TSQ faked the dayvig on Drixx
You can't prove that.
its just really really really really delayed

doesn't take effect till the next game you're both in

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6495 (isolation #410) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 6492, Drixx wrote:
In post 6490, Ircher wrote:
In post 6483, Drixx wrote: I'm not informed, so here's your reminder that if you think you see something associative in my posts, you are incorrect.

I actually called out of work today, which I nearly never do. But that's how it's going.

The general vibe of the pages I just read was "We're gonna rope Drixx regardless". That seem a fair assessment?
If you're town and the game continues, your thoughts would still have value. Thestatusquo is right in that we have effectively waited about a week for you to produce something only to be met with perpetual unkept promises.
I've waited the whole fucking game for you to do something useful with your "confirmed" status, and it's a damned good thing I didn't hold my breath.
play something new, nobody wants to hear your greatest hits

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6500 (isolation #411) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:15 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 6498, Thestatusquo wrote: What was the whole point of you promising ISO dives in the first place if you didn't think they mattered and don't think it matters for town to differentiate the other slots in the PoE?

Was it just busy work?
I honestly feel like the scum team is trapped and doesn't know how to reconcile the fact that from their POV they have to scumread every single one of their buddies.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6504 (isolation #412) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:17 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 6501, Thestatusquo wrote: Like holy shit if you're town and you actually think its 4 scum then you are saying "yeah, this game is going to end I'm going to do no work to convince the town that it isn't me to stop that."

If you really think there's no way to avoid your lim why aren't you playing for a world in which you're wrong about the number of scum? That's what town should do here if they can't stop their lim. Ideally they should try to stop their lim but you don't seem particularly interested in doing that either.

It's throwing if you're town. I tend to assume that people aren't throwing by default so my only conclusion is you're not town.
I mean, Klick self hammered as town, so that's not really a safe assumption

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6506 (isolation #413) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:20 pm

Post by kuribo »

Drixx

Who do you think is scummier of GiF and FA?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6508 (isolation #414) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:21 pm

Post by kuribo »

@Drixx

Let's pretend for a moment it's a scum team of three instead of four. Honestly we don't know, but let's say it's three and then we can all go home.

You, FA, Dunn, STD, GiF.

If you're town, and there were three scum, who's the other town?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6512 (isolation #415) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:25 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 6511, Thestatusquo wrote: You have less posts than titus who has been dead for TWO WEEKS.
That's not really fair; so do I

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6517 (isolation #416) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by kuribo »

I don't believe activity level to be alignment indicative except in newbies

I do lean toward Drixx being scum for other reasons

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6527 (isolation #417) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 6520, Drixx wrote:
In post 6517, kuribo wrote: I don't believe activity level to be alignment indicative except in newbies

Let's change lanes. List them succinctly?
For one, you're continuing to engage with TSQ instead of considering the alignment-relative questions I've asked you.

For another, as I've stated, I don't like your history toward slots that have since flipped town. I have mapped and documented your stated stances and found that you shaded nearly every single dead town player.

You also went through great lengths to not give definite stances on FA and GiF, both of whom I believe to be your partners.

You've claimed not to believe the PoE, however you also switched your long-standing townread on GiF without an explanation. This, again, is consistent with what I consider to be the likely scumteam needing to distance as the PoE closes.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6529 (isolation #418) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by kuribo »

see what you made me do, you've actually got me building a case on another player

I hate that I've become this

I blame mith.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6532 (isolation #419) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 6531, Drixx wrote:
In post 6528, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 6508, kuribo wrote: @Drixx

Let's pretend for a moment it's a scum team of three instead of four. Honestly we don't know, but let's say it's three and then we can all go home.

You, FA, Dunn, STD, GiF.

If you're town, and there were three scum, who's the other town?
Drixx did you miss this?
Gun to my head, if all the other assumptions are correct, and there's a town in there, it's STD
Can you elaborate?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6536 (isolation #420) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:48 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 6533, Drixx wrote:
In post 6527, kuribo wrote:
In post 6520, Drixx wrote:
In post 6517, kuribo wrote: I don't believe activity level to be alignment indicative except in newbies

Let's change lanes. List them succinctly?
For one, you're continuing to engage with TSQ instead of considering the alignment-relative questions I've asked you.

For another, as I've stated, I don't like your history toward slots that have since flipped town. I have mapped and documented your stated stances and found that you shaded nearly every single dead town player.

You also went through great lengths to not give definite stances on FA and GiF, both of whom I believe to be your partners.

You've claimed not to believe the PoE, however you also switched your long-standing townread on GiF without an explanation. This, again, is consistent with what I consider to be the likely scumteam needing to distance as the PoE closes.
Bro ... I voted twice this game. A whole bunch of confirmed teammates of mine also voted them.

I feel like that's not true about FA and GiF? Didn't I scum read GiF like on day 2? I think so.
The protocol does not just count votes. Players don't always, or even usually, state their reads (or supposed reads) as votes. What you say is just as significant, if not more significant, than where you vote.

Yes, but at no point in ranking GiF as one of the scummiest did you ever do anything about it. You didn't vote GiF, you stayed on Titus.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6538 (isolation #421) » Mon May 15, 2023 1:49 pm

Post by kuribo »

Not to mention, you had been processing a town read on the slot before that

I still have the map of your stated reads, it might be confusing to an outsider but it's there

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6549 (isolation #422) » Mon May 15, 2023 2:16 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 6545, Thestatusquo wrote: To be fair it's not Titus' rule i don't think. Pretty sure it's a pretty classic "tell" which means it's mostly useless if people know it exists.
Plus our brains are hardwired at a primitive level to recognize and assign meaning to patterns. The rule of three appeals to that.

That's why I only solve games through gematria!

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6556 (isolation #423) » Mon May 15, 2023 2:43 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 6554, Thestatusquo wrote: I personally think Dunn's interaction with drixx slot seems pretty townie regardless of the flip.

I don't know that scum just votes like that in a spot like this.
I think in general Dunn's posts today have been the best of The Five

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6558 (isolation #424) » Mon May 15, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 6555, Pink Ball wrote: I've convinced myself that the 4 scumteam theory is not written on stone so yeah, Dunn can be town if I'm wrong on GiF, but I think that pairing should be solved the last
The only thing that holds me back from thinking it's absolutely 11v4 is that some of the random roles are really swingy.

And anyway, I've never been one for needing to post a whole "solve," so if we lim three and the game's still going then that's a bridge to cross if we come to it

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6559 (isolation #425) » Mon May 15, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 6557, Thestatusquo wrote: by like a wide margin yeah
Right. Like, it's tempting to think that Dunn is just so good at being scum that he spend the day saying exactly the right things to make people town read him, but it's more likely at the moment he's just town.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6600 (isolation #426) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:27 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 6594, Pink Ball wrote: Sorry, I really didn't mean it like that but you pointing it out made me understand that it could be read like that and it wasn't my intention. kuribo and I were on a game recently were I lol hammered twice, we have hinted that in this game a couple of times so it was mostly a reference to that
At this point you're just mocking me

Nobody gives good hammer speeches anymore

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6607 (isolation #427) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:29 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 6601, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 6598, Drixx wrote: I'm not dead until the mod comes and makes it official.

I am town though, so any final questions you have for me?
Also its a saying. Thread gets quiet after a townie gets limmed a lot of the time in twilight. Scum don't want to talk.
Yah it's like they think that if they touch anything the mod will come in and be like nope

Or more likely they're not sure if they've counted right and they don't trust it not to be e-1

One time yeaaaaaars ago I saw a game where the last townie was vengeful and scum started bragging because they didn't know the game wasn't over so the vengeful townie shot them lol

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6615 (isolation #428) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:33 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 6604, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 6600, kuribo wrote:
In post 6594, Pink Ball wrote: Sorry, I really didn't mean it like that but you pointing it out made me understand that it could be read like that and it wasn't my intention. kuribo and I were on a game recently were I lol hammered twice, we have hinted that in this game a couple of times so it was mostly a reference to that
At this point you're just mocking me

Nobody gives good hammer speeches anymore
If you write one now and post it before tbone locks the thread I'll still count you as the hammer if you'd like.
Oh shit so much pressure lemme see if I still remember how to do this, it's been awhile

DRIXX, you stand before this town charged with the murders of feysal, Firebringer, and Black. We the town of Amnesiac mafia find you GUILTY and by the power vested in me, I hereby sentence you to sudden, instant, and even immediate... death.

May your soul be cast asunder just as your body surely shall be as well. Except your head which will stand testament to your crimes in the Hallway of Fallen Scum. When you get to hell, tell 'em
Kuribo
Pink Ball sent you!

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6623 (isolation #429) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:39 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 6617, Drixx wrote:
In post 6613, Pink Ball wrote: I think I under estimated how sick you got Drixx because it felt like you were dragging on purpose from a townie point of view
I might have underestimated how sick I was. May have been prudent for me to go visit an urgent care a couple days ago.
Yeah don't do like I did and try to power through it with Dayquil and double shifts

Or I mean, do

But I did end up catching pneumonia at a ring of honor show in Baltimore that way one time

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6624 (isolation #430) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:40 pm

Post by kuribo »

I'm a universal lightning rod and I can't wait to die

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6627 (isolation #431) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:41 pm

Post by kuribo »

One time I was a tree stump so I spent the entire first two days claiming different roles in every post

Eventually the scum team couldn't figure out why I was trolling, so they shot me and when I came back to life I helped town catch all of them lol. One of my two favorite town games of all time

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6628 (isolation #432) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:42 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 6625, Thestatusquo wrote: And with your way you get to talk to your ancestors.

idk benefits on both sides.
I'm ducking some of my ancestors at the moment I owe them money

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6640 (isolation #433) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:32 pm

Post by kuribo »

Thanks for modding Bone!

Scum team played great, I wouldn't have caught PB or Dunn.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6658 (isolation #434) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:16 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 6655, SquirtleSquad wrote: Maybe I'm just not in the mood to have my accomplishments minimized by like the third person tonight.
You can always take solace in the fact that I was scum reading you for a long time and then because of the mist you spread, I "just kinda forgot" to go after you.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6667 (isolation #435) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:26 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 6662, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 6658, kuribo wrote:
In post 6655, SquirtleSquad wrote: Maybe I'm just not in the mood to have my accomplishments minimized by like the third person tonight.
You can always take solace in the fact that I was scum reading you for a long time and then because of the mist you spread, I "just kinda forgot" to go after you.
idk i always felt like I had you pretty firmly pocketed this game. If you were scum reading me, you certainly didn't make a lot of noise about it anywhere during the game.
In the lover PT, the night I was alone my last post was that you were scum and that I needed to "cut the head off the snake."

Also a bunch of my discord about you was that you were scum, but I really didn't have the energy to fight you because I knew it would be a tough lim. And then after you and PB's claim, I told mith several times that I still felt a strong possibility you were scum, but that I couldn't fight you by that point because it would just bring up "OH YOU DOUBT HIS CLAIM BUT YOU EXPECT YOURS TO GO UNCHALLENGED?!"

At most of the points I was scum reading you, I figured I could find your buddies instead. Not that I was scumreading you the entire game, I wasn't, but you had set off enough alarm bells that I was sold on the idea at various times

Like, one of the reasons the Klick lim was fine with me was because I thought you two were buddies.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6670 (isolation #436) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:31 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 6664, Pink Ball wrote: Thinking "oh I had you the entire game" in a large game is nothing if you don't know how to actually get someone limmed.
It's like I always say

If you figure out who the scum is but you can't get them limmed, you've only done half your job.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6674 (isolation #437) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 6669, Firebringer wrote: also as a town we really fucked up to ensure all the claims were getting out each day and keeping track.
Yeah when I saw that scum had a role that could rotate a role into them if they knew about it, it was like yeah we fucked up from the very beginning

In hindsight of course there would be a counter to revolving massclaim, but we didn't have that benefit obv

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6675 (isolation #438) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 6672, Firebringer wrote: OHH CAN I COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW I HATE THIS SETUP

not to take anything away from scum team. But yeah trash tier setup
not the reason we lost but i massively disliked it
Lol same I told my team that I would never ever ever play amnesiac again

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6683 (isolation #439) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:41 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 6679, Pink Ball wrote: Yeah true. We were scared of magnetizing a lover because we couldn't fakeclaim being a lover 'cause we thought that you would make up a code to communicate in the main thread who rolled the lover the next day

We thought that STD's "all by myself" post at the begining of D2 was him saying that he randed lover alone lol
We tried! Me and Snakelet had a system set up, and the mod locked the game for twelve hours and told us in the PT to knock that shit off. (Not in those exact words, basically deleted the posts from the PT and told us not to try that again)

In hindsight we still could have achieved more or less the same result by asking people to paraphrase rather than use exact words to signal us.

But nobody ended up in there besides me and ircher, so it's a moot point.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6701 (isolation #440) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:26 pm

Post by kuribo »

Yeah BlueSnakelet and I basically had posted, oh, if you end up in this PT, make a post calling out to us using three of these ten words.

TBone and I discussed it after the game, and it fell under his interpretation of not quoting private communications, which when put that way, he's right. I did say I could have asked a future player to *paraphrase* and Bone agreed that would have been legal. So I could have asked something like, what movie did I reference when I spoke to ircher at the end of day one? (It was Thelma and Louise) But I wouldn't have felt comfortable asking someone to paraphrase by that point since we had already been chastised in our previous attempt. I just didn't think it would be fair to the mod to toe back up to the line again.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6705 (isolation #441) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:23 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 6704, Thestatusquo wrote: I knew you were town. :(
And convinced me of it!

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6706 (isolation #442) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:25 am

Post by kuribo »

I feel like this years Team Mafia should disabuse everyone of the notion that low activity = scum

Experienced scum simply do not lurk on a more regular basis than town who simply haven't the time. It's used nearly site wide as a reason for scum reading people and I'd be willing to bet it hits town most often.

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”