Micro 1079 - dividing connor (game over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2023 8:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 154, SirCakez wrote: VOTE: usespython
After reading last page I feel this is most likely to be scum in the small hood
In post 210, SirCakez wrote: i feel tonally that python is still the scummiest one from the small hood
when I read most invis and yessirree posts I feel like I can see the town thought process and I don't see that in python's posts
I just feel like this mentality coupled with their push on STD + and insistence on going Big Hood for some reason is a way to protect Python and distract off.

Like I know Cakez distances this way from their partners from personal experience, and the fact that Python was thinking they were scummy because of my reverse reads is odd.

Like they've been actively talking about each other being scummy, yet they've avoided each other.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2023 8:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@SirCakez - I might just be getting paranoid due to my tunnel. What is your read on Python now? Haven't seen much content from you regarding Python since I've pushed them.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2023 8:46 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 261, usesPython wrote: I think yessiree is small hood scum, I think Cakez/Dan is probably big hood scum but I don't like Aureal having done 0 sorting of yessiree compared to Invis and I and I also don't like STD having done pretty much nothing to hunt this game. You get thrown into the townbin for actually putting in effort this game which is more than I can say for half the big hood and I also feel pretty decent about Merlyn
In post 271, usesPython wrote:
In post 262, Flavor Leaf wrote: Why does that first part matter? Our reads being different has nothing to do with my reads on Cakez/Dan. Those are completely separate.
Yeah except even if I flipped a coin I'd still be 50% correct on scum which means I get to do fun pre-flip associatives and I don't like Cakez makes a bunch of reads that I disagree with without any real reasoning or examples of why he thinks stuff like or

-A
In post 369, usesPython wrote:
In post 366, Flavor Leaf wrote: Why do you not 'think' they are correct?

Why don't you know?

:)
:roll:
In post 368, Flavor Leaf wrote: You're seeming to overreact to just one vote and one player's opinion.
Cakez and Dan don't exist?

-A

In post 375, usesPython wrote:
In post 372, Flavor Leaf wrote:
This is the only thing in SirCakez ISO that goes towards you, and they moved off of you a few of their posts later.

ActionDan hasn't really commented on you.

I feel you're projecting your own pushes as being against you.

They moved off me to go to big hood, wtf are you talking about

-A

There's a few more there, but I'm getting the vibe Python is trying to make it seen that Cakez was going after them.

Their post where they go 'they moved off me to go to big hood wtf are you talking about' is just a really weird post.

I also specifically felt something weird with their level of awareness of where SirCakez was reading them, and it's starting to look like a distancing tactic.

In post 273, SirCakez wrote: 253 leaves me okay with FL for day one
In post 408, SirCakez wrote: The more FL posts I see the less I am interested in ever voting there today

I noticed these posts with SirCakez, and obviously, I liked them, but I think they could have been pocketing attempts. The second one in particular came right after I called out Python's forced reasons to turn on me, so it's like two sides of the coin. This with SirCakez trying to get us onto a different Big Hood slot is doing a decent amount of protection for Python. I would say they're the only ones taking an action to move things away from python, but it is indirectly.

STD is existing, and it doesn't really make sense for scum to town/town Aureal and I there, and they just kind of let it happen and didn't force any shifts anywhere, which I think is pro townie. Merlyn is trying to figure it out, and have a different read than Python, but I understand why Merlyn is thinking elsewhere, and that tracks since that's what Merlyn has been thinking from the beginning.

Sorry if I'm wrong on this SirCakez, I feel I'll get the right read on you if I give it some time, but I wanna talk a bit, specifically on your thoughts on Python at the moment.

Sorry for my spew, I just got into a detective mode, and thought I'd do some analysis on another big hood slot since my Aureal scum read was fading.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2023 8:47 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 372, Flavor Leaf wrote:
This is the only thing in SirCakez ISO that goes towards you, and they moved off of you a few of their posts later.

ActionDan hasn't really commented on you.

I feel you're projecting your own pushes as being against you.
this is the post I felt something off about Python projecting. Like they wanted it to be known SirCakez was scum pushing them, but they really only had 2 posts about it.

the 'wtf you talking about, they moved off of me for big hood' line is also just a really odd thing to say.
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2023 1:24 am

Post by usesPython »

Man if you're actually town here I kinda feel bad that all the work you're putting here's about to go to waste. I'd expect you to get shot n1 if you're town here so while you're efforting can you post an analysis of the game with the assumption that I flipped green d1?

-A
Plural | Nameless (They/He) and Alice (She/Her) and C (They/Them) and more
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2023 1:32 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 572, Flavor Leaf wrote: The main reason I think yessiree isn't scummy because of them being behind is it doesn't feel like they have any scum motivation, and are kind of just existing. This isn't 100% by any means, because they could just be scum just existing, but both Yessiree and Invisibility could easily turn on me instead, and then be much safer with the game going forward.
I mean you've tunneled on me so hard that all your big hood reads assume I'm scum. Letting you drive the mislim and then shooting you before you can reassess is kinda optimal here

-A
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2023 1:37 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 572, Flavor Leaf wrote: Python would be doing the classic 'bus a buddy, vote a townie' scum ploy in that case.
Self meta warning but if we were scum here we would have skipped the historic game table and instead posted an EV analysis that would show a slightly better town winrate with random lims if we lim in small hood and then exclusively focused in the small hood while letting my partner bus me as much as they need to

-A
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2023 1:40 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 573, Flavor Leaf wrote:If I'm wrong on Python, one of Yes/Invisi are scum
:o

Never would have guessed

-A
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2023 3:09 am

Post by Skygazer »

Deadline paused. It will start at 24 hours as soon as I get a replacement.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2023 4:07 am

Post by Aureal »

UNVOTE:

Guess we're going small hood today. Going to have to think on that a bit more.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2023 6:12 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 579, usesPython wrote: Man if you're actually town here I kinda feel bad that all the work you're putting here's about to go to waste. I'd expect you to get shot n1 if you're town here so while you're efforting can you post an analysis of the game with the assumption that I flipped green d1?

-A
It's not to waste.

Because even if I'm wrong, my analysis on the gamestate can be seen, and scum are usually able to be found through how they handled certain things.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2023 6:13 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i need to wait it out a bit, we have deadline paused, so that's good. I'm open for not being on python, if we can find a good case elsewhere.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2023 10:06 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 576, Flavor Leaf wrote: @SirCakez - I might just be getting paranoid due to my tunnel. What is your read on Python now? Haven't seen much content from you regarding Python since I've pushed them.
I'm honestly open to limming anybody from the small hood ATM, Python is probably the worst but I wouldn't say I feel great about any of them. I know deadline is coming and I can't decide where I wanna go, I kinda just want to see who most people find scummy and if I also find them scummy then elim there
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2023 10:07 am

Post by SirCakez »

It's not like I'm suddenly town reading Python, I just haven't been pushing on them specifically
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2023 10:08 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 570, Merlyn wrote: Sorry, sorry. Not giving enough attention to this game, I'll try and fix.

So I just ISO'd all of FL's posts and my first gut instinct is town, bc before they subbed in big hood was basically DOA in terms of activity (I do know I've been part of this problem). If FL had subbed into a scum slot I think the smartest option would have been to lie low and let us mess the game up through inactivity. They have also been consistent in wanting to scumhunt regardless of the hood, the consistency reads town to me.

I do have some questions:
As far as I can tell, you felt the scum in little hood has to be invis or python bc they are controlling the flow the hood/or driving it as you later say in a way that yessiree is not- can you explain or give an example to me of what you mean by that?

Were you testing python somehow with the Aureal vote ('it's okay python, you already convinced me of python') and then you feel they failed? Were you scumreading them at this point?

I'm trying to understand your POV better bc my takes are so different here- like, to me yessiree seems scummier BECAUSE they're not so front and center as python and invis.
I think this is pretty lame for being Merlyn's only post upon prod - seems pretty forced out and all they gave us essentially was a town read on FL
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2023 10:12 am

Post by Invisibility »

ngl I've somewhat checked out of this game and I was hopping that we'd get a lim and the flip could help me be less bored but maybe today will be infinity days long. Probably will reread stuff I skimmed late rlol
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2023 10:25 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 590, Invisibility wrote: ngl I've somewhat checked out of this game and I was hopping that we'd get a lim and the flip could help me be less bored but maybe today will be infinity days long.
Yeah you're not the only one, games stale enough that we really just need some blood

UNVOTE: Flavor
VOTE: ActionDan

If Flavor's town it'll get resolved overnight. Big hood wise other than them I feel the worst about Dan and it might save us a replacement

-A
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2023 10:30 am

Post by Skygazer »

some newsOclaxian Empire replaces ActionDan.
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they/them | it/its

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2023 10:35 am

Post by Oclaxian Empire »

VOTE: python

grim: ive read only this page so far. ur vote is bad. can explain in an hr.
System of ~24. Main account is Korina. Assume pronouns are they/them unless someone specifies otherwise. Unsigned posts are from (maybe) Kori.

People who will post under this account include: Kori (they/them), Grim (it/its), Drel (they/fae/it), Alpha (they/them), Chy (they/he/it), Soluna (he/she/they)
#CultsArentBastard
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2023 10:37 am

Post by Skygazer »

VC 1.19
usesPython
(4): Flavor Leaf, Invisibility, yessiree, Oclaxian Empire
Save the Dragons
(1): SirCakez
Aureal
(1): Save the Dragons
Oclaxian Empire
(1): usesPython

Not Voting
(2): Merlyn, Aureal

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to reject a player's right to keep playing in this game. Day 1 ends in (expired on 2023-05-18 17:40:00).

mod notes: deadline restarted at 24 hours from now
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2023 10:38 am

UNVOTE:
System of ~24. Main account is Korina. Assume pronouns are they/them unless someone specifies otherwise. Unsigned posts are from (maybe) Kori.

People who will post under this account include: Kori (they/them), Grim (it/its), Drel (they/fae/it), Alpha (they/them), Chy (they/he/it), Soluna (he/she/they)
#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2023 10:38 am

yeah fuck that tbh. i like pyhton based off that, but i’m unwilling to e-1 off that.

#CultsArentBastard
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2023 10:49 am

Post by usesPython »

UNVOTE: Oclax
VOTE: yessiree

I get the feeling there's about to be even less consensus on the big hood

-A
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2023 10:52 am

grim: your vote is still bad fyi, i want to read the game, but i really think ur slot is scum based off p1/p2, and ur vote here.

deadline was paused. the slot was being replaced. why, oh why dear python, would you vote our slot? and, while ur here and we're here, why yessiree?

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2023 10:54 am

i'm going to read, and consult kori on my reads and quote anything that seems meaningful to us. expect a large catchup tomorrow night most likely, but we'll be around to respond to here and now stuff.

#CultsArentBastard

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”