Micro 1079 - dividing connor (game over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 9:37 am

Post by SirCakez »

Sorry y'all I will hopefully be in here tonight
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 893, Flavor Leaf wrote: why not cakez?
I'm being selected as a good town target for mislim, and cakez hasn't really done anything to support that. Neither has Aureal (why didn't you ask about that, btw?) It has to come from you or Andante. I can play the tinfoil thing and get psyched out by your sigs that I've been a pawn in the master scum game but instead I'm going with the simpler and probably right explanation, Andante.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 887, Andante wrote: ok, that's your read on me.. whatever, how about your read on merlyn? you saw in our hood, how happy merlyn was to see me when I repped in (I just finished a game with them) and then after I went "ayyy it's merlyn" there's just been NOTHING... merlyn is probably hoping I flip elsewhere before talking again
If the case against me is that 'scum are inactive' then a LOT more than one person in big hood is scum. If the case is specificially that I'm not inactive only when town, I can point you to my completed scum game where that's not true. My struggles and failures to get going here are NAI :dead: .

I'm still happy to see you even though you're voting for me lol!
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 897, Aureal wrote: It feels weird that Merlyn is just shrugging in the face of getting voted out if she's scum rather than trying to do something to get out of it. Then again in this game maybe just waiting for FL to go elsewhere isn't that bad a play... Hmm...
If my lim here clears the water and sends Andante out, then it's still worth it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 901, Merlyn wrote:
In post 893, Flavor Leaf wrote: why not cakez?
I'm being selected as a good town target for mislim, and cakez hasn't really done anything to support that. Neither has Aureal (why didn't you ask about that, btw?) It has to come from you or Andante. I can play the tinfoil thing and get psyched out by your sigs that I've been a pawn in the master scum game but instead I'm going with the simpler and probably right explanation, Andante.

Why didn’t I ask about Aureal?

I don’t care about an Aureal scum case. I’ve been stating they’re town since end of day 1
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

UNVOTE: Merlyn
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 1:39 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Idk where my head’s at, and I think I’m a swing vote Mis lim as well, so this game’s juicy af.

Anytime I interact with everyone in this game 1 on 1 i get town vibes, but individually I can scum case you all.

So vibe checking is probs out the door for this one.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 3:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Something deep down in my heart still says it’s Cakez here, but that’s a mix of paranoia, and town reading Andante/Merlyn when I interact with them.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 4:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Aureal - what’re you thinking?

All jokes and flip flops from me aside, and I do believe even though I’ve flip flopped all over, my general thought process is completely readable for every single slot in this game, but you and I need to get on the same page.

I would like your reads on all 3 of their slots, and I’ll get to mine.

A little note when dealing with me and my reads, me town reading/scum reading can change in an instant because I’m not looking at individual slots, I’m looking at entire gamestates, so look at how I’m reading a certain player rather than what I’m reading them. Ignore if I’m scum or town reading them, and look at what my general thoughts are on them.

This can go to all of you, however, Aureal is the one I’m town reading the most out of the 4 of you.

My read on Cakez:

Originally, I thought Cakez was looking genuine, but as we continued, the main reason I was Pro Cakez was because ActionDan projected their own thoughts and reads onto it, and I agreed with them there, but I could have just been going against the status quo because i felt something was off, and in the end I paired more with AD’a statement than SirCakez, something that SirCakez brought up as we went on.

Cakez hasn’t done a whole lot, however, they are a leading candidate for allowing the town to self destruct themselves. I’m hoping this new catch up of theirs is good. There was a few things I wasn’t a fan of, like the hard push of anyone in the big hood without giving a true candidate. I could be wrong with that, but off the top of my head, I don’t remember where they were wanting to go.

It also bugged me that if I was even slightly leaning the wrong way on them, they started to throw thorns my direction.

An Invisibility kill also directly made me have a rough standing in this game, killing a lot of the town cred I had. So there actually is a decent reason for them to kill Invisibility.

I struggle to find a lot of reasons to town read them, but the biggest is they haven’t done much, but at the end of the day, i don’t believe that’s true if they are scum here.

Merlyn:

During Invis and Python back and forth, Merlyn came into the game and voted Yessiree, and Yessiree ended up getting votes on them. This was kind of dangerous, and one of my immediate reactions to a wagon like this was “woah, this sketchy”

On top of that, Merlyn was constantly telling me that they think Yessiree was scum, yet they were town reading me. If Merlyn is scum, they were working a pocket on me, and trying to move me off of Python and onto Yessiree. They then spent the entirety of the night phase trying to understand my Invisibility read, and then ended up killing Invisibility? Idk. This seems weird now that I’ve had some time to think about it.

I immediately thought that it made me look bad, and thought Merlyn or Andante was using that to frame me.

I personally think that Merlyn is too tied together to Yessiree to actually be scum here. The Invisibility kill is too clean for me to think it’s obviously them. I could just be overthinking it.

But Merlyn and I talking have always felt genuine, like we’re trying to understand each other. I never felt manipulated by Merlyn this game, and in the end, had I listened to them, we wouldn’t have faded Python, something I knew was feeling off by the end of that day.

I do not think big hood scum was on that wagon. It was too close to end of the day, and they already had Yessiree on that wagon.

Let’s get to Andante/STD.

Andante came into this game just tearing up at me, which is fine if not obnoxious. They played ignorantly until they naturally figured out the gamestate in the game, and they changed directions accordingly. I kind of like that as townie. Then moving from me onto Oclax and then onto Merlyn in one phase is classic ignorance into finding their point in the game.

So i do like that. However, Andante’s pretty solid at scum, and vibe checks aren’t going to work on them, so you do have to look objectively.

I understand the Merlyn push Andante is doing, it’s right there in front of all of our faces tbh.

That’s one reason I don’t think it’s Merlyn, and why I think Andante is also town.

Aureal:
Aureal has absolutely no agenda this game. When I was pushing Python and then brought up Aureal, they felt like an upset lost puppy coming after me. I still feel that vibe from Aureal, and I don’t really think they understand the Invisibility kill on Merlyn case to that effect or have that strong of a vibe on this game.

I think it requires a higher level of feigning confusion that is necessary for Aureal to be scum here. It’s not impossible, I don’t know them that well, but I don’t get those vibes at all and if they were doing that, i would still be able to feel some type of gamestate there.

———

I need some of you to see my win path if I were scum here:

Andante/Merlyn double fade would be a win for me if scum, and I’m actively leaning away from either of them.

You could say that maybe I want SirCakez so that can be it tomorrow.

That’s fair. I can see that, that’s a solid case. It’s not what’s happening, but I see it looking from another perspective.

Let’s talk about the Ox kill. That kill is a status quo kill. I spent most of yesterday trying to defend Ox from Andante, and eventually Andante came to see the same.

I believe because of this, scum are trying to abuse Andante and My pushing to end game.

SirCakez is controlling this game through scum actions specifically and saying as little as possible. Yes, it could be activity reasons, but in my opinion, the night actions lean towards SirCakez scum.

Killing Invisibility directly weakened my standing in this game.

I was pushing Invisibility and SirCakez.

I just think scum were hoping Andante and I would go after each other more, but we’re secret besties.

Invisibility was definitely a plan. Yessiree outed it, and honestly, Yessiree didn’t even need to say that, and that was obviously true. Yessiree accepted death, so their scum team member 100% made that.

Merlyn hasn’t abused it at all. Invisibility kill doesn’t make sense unless you were specifically trying to hurt my standing in this game.

Merlyn’s play does not line up with that.

I think Andante/Merlyn are TvT, and Aureal isn’t masterminding this game. Not that they couldn’t, I just don’t think there’s anything proving they are.

For my own defense, killing Invisibility and Ox are just not two kills that are good for me in an in-game standing.

It proved me wrong all game at an important junction where Andante had the potential to deathtunnel me.

And Oxclax and I were generally on the same page, and someone I was defending the entire day prior.

It’s really just SirCakez.

I was the only one coming after him, and it was seeming secondary based on me spending the night going after Invisibility.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 4:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I would also like to point out that everyone in this game has interacted with me trying to understand my thought process.

Aureal has constantly been confused with what I’m saying, and we had a large back and forth Day 1.

Merlyn and I have been talking since Day 1, and they were trying to understand my read on Python/Invisibility while saying they think it’s Yessiree.

Andante and I had a big back and forth 1v1 where we shouted our own thoughts at each other.

SirCakez entire interaction with me has been saying “I’m okay never eliminating Flavor this day phase” on day 1, and stuff to that regard when I was town reading them, and then they threw thorns at me when I was scum reading/pushing them.

This is extreme conditional response. And some players like Andante do this as town, sure, but it’s different.

I tunneled Andante because they just OMGUS everything, but that’s the difference: when Andante pushes for getting target, it’s emotional, such as Aureal doing it.

SirCakez is pure discredit throwing thorns and on top of the kills that were made, they’re playing a sit back and left town destroy themselves game.

They might not have had a large in game presence, but the night actions line up to a scum POV with them.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 4:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: SirCakez
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 5:32 pm

Post by Skygazer »

VC 3.03
Merlyn
(1): Andante
Andante
(1): Merlyn
SirCakez
(1): Flavor Leaf

Not Voting
(2): SirCakez, Aureal

With 5 alive, it takes 3 votes to reject a player's right to keep playing in this game. Day three ends in (expired on 2023-05-30 21:45:00).

mod notes: 38 / 4 = 9.5
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2023 3:08 am

Post by SirCakez »

Hi this is definitely last night when I said I'd be here
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2023 3:09 am

Post by SirCakez »

I kinda empathize w FL having so many suspects but dawg it's not me
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2023 3:10 am

Post by SirCakez »

The reason I've been "sitting back" all game is just because of how much stuff I've had going on irl all game. It's not some big mastermind play. I've literally never ever been able to do something like that as scum.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2023 3:11 am

Post by SirCakez »

Hi Andante, we should talk. Wya with reads?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2023 3:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

UNVOTE: SirCakez

Well damn
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Aureal »

So is that you realizing that Cakez is not actually good at scum masterminding?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2023 8:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t know.

I disagree that he can’t do it. I also don’t think it’s necessarily as mastermind as people are saying from their pov. It’s good scum play, but you’re acting like it needs to be impossible levels, but Cakez is a veteran.

Where’s your head at Aureal?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2023 12:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I came into Day 2 thinking Oclax was probs town, Andante was probs scum, thinking that it was either Yessiree/STD or Invisibility/Cakez over the night.

In addition, I’ve thought Merlyn was town the majority of this game, almost every time I talk with them, it makes sense.

It’s enough merit to want Andante over Merlyn here.

Merlyn was correct on Yessiree from Day 1. We could say that maybe it was distancing and TMI, but I don’t feel like it’s right to punish Merlyn here this day phase over Andante, who was at one point trying to power lim Oclax before they moved onto Merlyn.

If we’re fading within Merlyn/Andante 1v1, I prefer Andante here.

STD was also on Oclax end of Day 1, and I feel like VCA wise, that makes sense to have scum on it.

Merlyn was unvoted end of Day 1.

And SirCakez hammered Python.

So there are 3 lines of thoughts in regarding that, did SirCakez scum need to hammer there, or could they have waited for another? They did announce ahead of time they would hammer, which of town, leaves scum okay not hammering. I think it does have some merit for that to be a town hammer.

Merlyn was defending Python all day 1, and was scum reading Yessiree. That was the merit of their posts besides town reading me to be honest. They were actively trying to get me to lean off of Python and then lean off of Inivisibility.

I don’t have a great case as to why townAureal, but they were voting by themselves day 1, but i just don’t think Aureal/Yessiree is the scum team.

Python kind of leaned here for a bit, though, so it’s not like impossible, but I really don’t think it’s Aureal.

VOTE: Andante

I stand with Merlyn here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If this is wrong, then it falls to the final 3. Whoever makes that final 3, spend the time to analyze who you think it is before choosing who to vote.

Merlyn has been right this game. I sheep.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2023 12:38 pm

Post by Skygazer »

prod noticeprodding Andante
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2023 3:29 pm

Post by Andante »

still think it's merlyn
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2023 3:29 pm

Post by Andante »

if for whatever reason it's not, cause of the gamestate, it's gonna be aureal. but there's no way merlyn is town here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sat May 27, 2023 3:30 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 919, Flavor Leaf wrote: I stand with Merlyn here.
cause merlyn "thinks it's me" solely cause I literally cased merlyn? lol yeah..

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”