Micro 1083: Garlic Bread Heist! (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Micro 1083: Garlic Bread Heist! (Game Over)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:08 am

Post by Ausuka »

Micro 1083: Garlic Bread Heist!

Welcome, viewers, to the Obscure True Crime Podcast. You're watching episode 46. Get a drink, get a snack and put in your earphones, because we're talking about the Garlic Bread Heist. In terms of obscure and bizarre crimes, this one is going to be difficult to beat. The story begins in June of 2023, at the peak of the social media era. Nobody used forums at this time, but apparently the instigators of the Garlic Bread Heist did exactly that. The forum was themed around mafia, which some of you will be familiar with, it's a pretty popular social deduction game, although you usually play it in person, right? But not these people. Well, you might be wondering how this relates to stealing garlic bread, and I don't have a clue. Nobody actually knows the motive for this incident, which is part of what makes it so interesting. Witnesses seem to agree there were about ten people involved, which isn't a lot, so it's possible they were all just really into garlic bread? Or maybe they were thrill-seekers, that's pretty common, although then you have to wonder why they spent so much time on a niche hobby forum in the year 2023. Well, we'll probably never know for sure why it happened...

Game moderated by Ausuka and reviewed by Datisi. Backup moderator is Datisi.

Players:

Garlic Bread
VP Baltar
hellbooks
Dunnstral
Alisae

Thestatusquo
sheepsaysmeep
tris
Merlyn
xofelf
Enchant
Skygazer

Strikethrough
signifies a player that has been replaced. *- An asterisk signifies a player that has been prodded.

Spoiler: Alive
Thestatusquo,
Mafia Rolecop
, survived and won.

Spoiler: Dead
sheepsaysmeep,
Vanilla Townie
, eliminated on Day 1.
VP Baltar,
Mafia Goon
, eliminated on Day 2.
Skygazer,
Town Jailkeeper
, killed on Night 2.
Dunnstral,
Vanilla Townie
, eliminated on Day 3.
Garlic Bread,
Vanilla Townie
, killed on Night 3.
Enchant,
Vanilla Townie
, eliminated on Day 4.
Garlic Bread,
Vanilla Townie
, killed on Night 4.
Merlyn,
Town 1-shot Bulletproof
, endgamed on Night 4.

Current Deadline: game over
Last edited by Ausuka on Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:05 am, edited 16 times in total.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:11 am

Post by Ausuka »

Rules

General Rules:

1. Site Rules apply.
2. You may not quote your role PM, you may not quote any other PMs from me, and you may not quote the time at which I sent you any PM, nor may you attempt to prove any form of private communication in any way. See more information here.
3. Please don't try to impersonate the moderator.
4. If you have a question or concern, or if you think that I may have made an error, do not hesitate to ask in-topic or by PM. Be sure to bold requests directed at me so that I see them.
5. If you break any of these rules, you could be warned, force-replaced, or modkilled, depending on the severity of what you did.
6. If a player is modkilled, they will die and become a Neutral Survivor resulting in their loss.
7. Please be respectful and kind towards other players. I understand that Mafia can be a heated game sometimes, but there is a line, and if you cross it the game stops being fun. In particular, personal attacks are not allowed.
8. Once you die you may not post anymore.
9. No encryption please. Breadcrumbing is fine, but things like encrypting your role into scrambled text are not. If you have any questions about what does and does not violate this rule, feel free to ask me, and I will answer.
10. Don’t claim scum with another player in a serious manner. I will judge what counts as serious; don't toe the line. Claiming scum by yourself is fine, but please don’t lose the game intentionally by doing so.
11. Don’t work against your win condition.
12. Don’t use provable randomness. Saying “I rolled a dice and it landed on 2” is acceptable; posting a screenshot of you using random.org, or using dice tags, is not acceptable.
13. Never use OGI/outside game influence, including trust tells and discussing the game outside the thread. See more information here.
14. If you want to replace out, PM me and don’t discuss it in thread. See more information here.
15. Use your common sense; I try to include as much as I can but this is probably not an exhaustive list of all things you are not allowed to do. I would caution against any kind of angleshooting.
16. I reserve the right to change any of these rules or any of the time, or make any judgement irregardless of what these rules say (although I will try to follow what I have said here as closely as possible.)
17. The spirit of these rules is what counts, not the exact wording. If you find a loophole in these rules, don't be surprised when you get punished anyway.

Voting, Elimination, and Deadlines:

18. As with any mafia game, you can vote for a player to get them eliminated, you can vote for a No Elimination, or you can not vote at all.
18. Votes must use the bold tags or the vote tags, like this: VOTE: X or this:
Vote: X
19. An elimination requires a majority (over 50%) vote. For example, when there are 9 players alive, it will take 5 votes to eliminate, because that is the smallest number over 50% of the number of players. A no elimination only requires 50% of votes.
20. Day 1 has a deadline of 10 days. Other days have a deadline of 7 days. Night phases have a deadline of 24 hours. I may extend this if I deem it appropriate. When the deadline expires, the day will end without an elimination.
21. When an elimination is reached or deadline expires, I will lock the thread and start the Night phase as soon as I can. You are allowed to post before I do this, if you want.

Prodding and Activity:

22. If a player fails to post for 36 consecutive hours, they will be prodded. If that player does not post for another 24 hours after they've been prodded, they'll be replaced.
23. If you are going away, or if you have limited access to the site, notify me by pm or in-topic so that I know not to prod or replace you. The maximum amount of time you may go without posting due to V/LA is 72 hours (three days).

Game Related:

24. This game has no mod lies or bastard elements of any kind - this includes roles like Miller, Godfather, Redirector, etc.
25. The game contains 7 town-aligned players and 2 mafia-aligned players.
26. Any PTs will be open at all times.
27. Mafia are multitasking by default.
28. If you have a night action that you can use, PM your action to me. If you have a PT, you can also send in your night actions there, using bold text.

Spoiler: Sample VT Role PM
Conspirator, Vanilla TownieOn the surface, you're a normal person. But secretly, in your free time, you play a game called 'mafia' on online forums, where you have to vote out traitors within a group of players, and you've joined a community with your fellow hobbyists. Somehow, this originally innocuous friendship has devolved into a plot to arrange a garlic bread heist. You have very little to gain from this - the plan is to steal the whole stock of garlic bread from a supermarket, which isn't even that much divided between all the members of the heist, but the overall haul is enough that the supermarket will probably care enough to try and stop you. And if you get caught, you're going to get a criminal record which might destroy your entire future. On the other hand, it's going to be extremely funny.

Abilities
  • You are vanilla and do not have any abilities.
Alignment

You are part of the
town
and win when all members of the mafia are eliminated.

Please confirm by replying with your role and alignment.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:43 am

Post by Ausuka »

The participants of the Garlic Bread Heist were prepared for a challenge from the security guards - the challenge they didn't expect so much was bureaucracy. It turns out that planning a crime with people across several countries is actually pretty difficult, and it took a lot of administrative work to decide where to locate the heist and how to get everyone there, along with purchasing the equipment needed to make the heist a success.

Role PMs have been sent out! The game will begin when 8/9 people confirm or in (expired on 2023-06-05 09:43:18), whichever comes first.

Currently we have 8/9 confirmations. Gamestart is imminent.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:28 am

Post by Ausuka »

Everything began on an unassuming night in a small city in Canada. Legend has it that it was snowing heavily that night, creating a white carpet on the ground as the co-conspirators of the heist booked into an one-star motel room with three beds. It's probably nonsense - why would it be snowing in June? - but it's Canada so you can't really rule anything out.

Votecount 1.0Not Voting (9) - Garlic Bread, VP Baltar, hellbooks, Alisae, Thestatusquo, sheepsaysmeep, tris, xofelf, Skygazer

Deadline is in (expired on 2023-06-14 13:28:18). With 9 people alive, it takes 5 votes to eliminate.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:45 am

Post by Ausuka »

uwu
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #75 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:45 am

Post by Ausuka »

In the planning process, the co-conspirators ran into a problem. What counts as garlic bread? Obviously, you have garlic bread slices and garlic baguettes as the most standard format. Dough balls with garlic butter is often an alternative to standard garlic bread, and it was decided by a vote of 8 in favour to 1 against that these should be included in the heist. By 7 to 2, cheesy garlic pizza was also considered to be included. However, by a vote of 4 in favour to 5 against, the lasagne garlic bake was excluded from the heist, since it had too much non-garlic-bread weight and was deemed to be surplus to requirements by the majority.

Votecount 1.1VP Baltar (2) - Skygazer, tris
Garlic Bread (2) - xofelf, VP Baltar
Skygazer (1) - hellbooks
Thestatusquo (1) - Garlic Bread
tris (1) - sheepsaysmeep

Not Voting (2) - Alisae, Thestatusquo

Deadline is in (expired on 2023-06-14 13:28:18). With 9 people alive, it takes 5 votes to eliminate.
Last edited by Ausuka on Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #124 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:24 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Uwu
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #125 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:24 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Frogs have a specialized diet primarily consisting of insects, worms, small invertebrates, and occasionally small vertebrates. Garlic bread, which is typically made from bread and seasoned with garlic and butter, is not a natural part of a frog's diet. Feeding frogs foods that are outside their natural diet can potentially be harmful to their health. Garlic bread is not a suitable food for frogs because it contains ingredients that are not nutritionally balanced for them. It's best to stick to their natural diet to ensure their well-being and provide the necessary nutrients they need to thrive.

If a frog were to eat a small amount of garlic bread, it is unlikely to cause immediate harm or toxicity. However, garlic contains compounds such as thiosulphate, which can be toxic to certain animals in large amounts. Frogs have a different physiology and digestive system compared to humans, so it is difficult to determine the exact effects of garlic bread on them. In general, it is not recommended to feed frogs foods that are outside their natural diet. Frogs have specific nutritional requirements, and deviating from their natural diet can lead to nutritional imbalances and potential health issues over time. Additionally, the butter and other ingredients found in garlic bread may not be suitable for a frog's digestive system. If you suspect that a frog has ingested something harmful or is showing any signs of illness or distress, it is best to consult a veterinarian or a local amphibian expert for proper guidance and care.

Votecount 1.2Thestatusquo (2) - tris, VP Baltar
Garlic Bread (1) - xofelf
Skygazer (1) - hellbooks
tris (1) - sheepsaysmeep
VP Baltar (1) - Garlic Bread
xofelf (1) - Skygazer

Not Voting (2) - Alisae, Thestatusquo

Last edited by Ausuka on Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #248 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:53 am

Post by Ausuka »

uwu
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #249 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:53 am

Post by Ausuka »

fuck you hellbooks I'll pagetop if I want to
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #250 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:53 am

Post by Ausuka »

The conspirators eventually began to suspect that there were some imposters among them. The first red flag was that a floor plan for the supermarket warehouse was found in the hotel room. On this floor plan the logo of Generic Supermarket Enterprises - the supermarket chain that was to be the target of this incident - could be found.

Votecount 1.3Thestatusquo (2) - tris, VP Baltar
sheepsaysmeep (1) - Garlic Bread
Skygazer (1) - hellbooks
tris (1) - sheepsaysmeep
VP Baltar (1) - Alisae
xofelf (1) - Skygazer

Not Voting (2) - Thestatusquo, xofelf

Last edited by Ausuka on Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #399 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:55 am

Post by Ausuka »

Uwu
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #400 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:55 am

Post by Ausuka »

The Garlic Bread Heist occurred on a Tuesday night, shortly after the supermarket restocked their supplies. Presumably this was done in order to maximise the efficiency of the raid and make sure that in the end, the haul of garlic bread would be as great as possible - since the store warehouse restocked on Tuesdays.

Votecount 1.4sheepsaysmeep (3) - Garlic Bread, Alisae, VP Baltar
hellbooks (1) - sheepsaysmeep
Skygazer (1) - hellbooks
xofelf (1) - Skygazer

Not Voting (3) - Thestatusquo, tris, xofelf

Last edited by Ausuka on Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #572 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:25 am

Post by Ausuka »

uwu
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #573 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:25 am

Post by Ausuka »

owo
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #574 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:26 am

Post by Ausuka »

shea is a meanie
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #575 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:26 am

Post by Ausuka »

Why are you, as a man, robbing a supermarket with other men during Pride Month? To be gay and do crimes?

Votecount 1.5hellbooks (2) - sheepsaysmeep, Thestatusquo
Alisae (1) - Alisae
Garlic Bread (1) - tris
xofelf (1) - Skygazer

Not Voting (3) - hellbooks, VP Baltar, xofelf

Last edited by Ausuka on Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #701 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:11 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Garlic bread has to be one of the biggest profit makers for takeaway pizza companies. I mean, I've never actually worked at one, but their pizzas actually look and taste pretty unique and the garlic bread is just the same kind of thing you get frozen at a supermarket and they charge you the price of a full meal at McDonalds for it. The portion sizes also aren't great. I mean, to be fair, Domino's does a really nice garlic bread pizza, but 1) it's *tiny* for how much they charge you, and 2) I feel like they do just put frozen wedges from the supermarket in the oven.

Votecount 1.6hellbooks (2) - sheepsaysmeep, Thestatusquo
Alisae (1) - VP Baltar
Garlic Bread (1) - tris
Thestatusquo (1) - hellbooks
VP Baltar (1) - Alisae
xofelf (1) - Skygazer

Not Voting (1) - xofelf

Last edited by Ausuka on Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #833 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:53 am

Post by Ausuka »

In 2018 there was a garlic bread heist in Warwick, Queensland, Australia. A man and a woman flagged down a delivery guy and snatched the order from his hands without paying. Police investigated the incident, but unfortunately I don't know whether the culprit was ever caught. Well, for garlic bread thieves, I suppose it's fortunate...

Votecount 1.7hellbooks (2) - sheepsaysmeep, Thestatusquo
Alisae (1) - VP Baltar
Garlic Bread (1) - tris
VP Baltar (1) - Alisae
xofelf (1) - Skygazer

Not Voting (1) - xofelf

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1009 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I wonder if anyone is reading the flavour on these votecounts? I could put anything here and possibly get away with it. I just have to say the word garlic bread a few times so it doesn't stand out. Then again, garlic bread is so good, I'm not sure why I would want to talk about something else. I understand why you guys want to steal it so badly.

Votecount 1.8Alisae (2) - VP Baltar, sheepsaysmeep
Garlic Bread (2) - tris, Thestatusquo
VP Baltar (1) - Alisae
xofelf (1) - Skygazer

Not Voting (1) - xofelf

Also - Situations related to toxicity will mostly be handled privately but as the thread mom I will say to remember the rule to treat other players with respect and kindness
Last edited by Ausuka on Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1074 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:39 am

Post by Ausuka »

uwu
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1075 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:40 am

Post by Ausuka »

The garlic bread heist began with breaking and entering, the bedrock foundation which any theft rests upon. Since it was 2.56am, there wasn't really anyone around, but setting off a loud alarm could still be a problem, especially because their research suggested there may be security guards at the facility. After deliberating long and hard, the conspirators eventually decided to just break a window near the back of the warehouse by throwing a rock at it a bunch of times and then walk in. Surprisingly, this strategy was actually successful.

Votecount 1.9Alisae (2) - VP Baltar, sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep (2) - Garlic Bread, Alisae
Garlic Bread (1) - Thestatusquo
xofelf (1) - Skygazer

Not Voting (2) - tris, xofelf

Last edited by Ausuka on Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1200 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:22 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I'm sleepy. if i was this sleepy on the garlic bread heist, I would go back to the one star motel and get some shuteye. I wonder if they have pillows

Votecount 1.10sheepsaysmeep (2) - Garlic Bread, Alisae
Alisae (1) - VP Baltar

Not Voting (3) - Skygazer, tris, xofelf

Last edited by Ausuka on Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1260 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:20 am

Post by Ausuka »

-
Last edited by Ausuka on Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1284 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:19 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1, Ausuka wrote: 7. Please be respectful and kind towards other players. I understand that Mafia can be a heated game sometimes, but there is a line, and if you cross it the game stops being fun. In particular, personal attacks are not allowed.
I would like to maybe clarify this a bit. Toxic behaviour is not allowed. Personal attacks are not allowed. This goes regardless of the reason. Please consider this a final warning.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1287 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:03 pm

Post by Ausuka »

After entering the warehouse building, the conspirators looked around their immediate surroundings to gauge the situation. The most interesting thing they saw was this slightly worn poster on a bulletin board;

Votecount 1.11sheepsaysmeep (3) - Garlic Bread, Alisae, VP Baltar

Not Voting (3) - Skygazer, tris, xofelf

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1562 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:19 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Looking around some more, the conspirators found a strange device that functioned as a door lock, separating them from another area of the warehouse. It looked like a strange chute. Near it, they found an 'emergency manual' made by the company. The chute functioned as a slide. Apparently, in an emergency, it would be possible to unlock the door if a human slid down the chute and landed on the pressure plate on the other side.

Votecount 1.12sheepsaysmeep (5) - Garlic Bread, VP Baltar, Alisae, hellbooks, Skygazer
Garlic Bread (3) - Thestatusquo, xofelf, sheepsaysmeep

Not Voting (1) - tris

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1563 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:27 pm

Post by Ausuka »

The conspirators discussed who should enter the chute. Obviously it should be the person least valuable to the mission, since there was far from any guarantee they would be able to meet up again in any reasonable timeframe, and they would likely have to escape the facility alone. Some of them brought up the idea of 'infiltrators' earlier, sent onto the forum by the company to stop any heists; the disorganisation of the heist was used as a weapon against this, making it impossible for the company to specifically prepare for a certain time. But now, it had new relevance; if they could find any potential infiltrators, and push the most likely candidate down the chute, it would greatly increase the chances of their scheme's success.

Eventually, suspicion landed on mafiascum user sheepsaysmeep. This was largely because they had all assumed he was just a human pretending to be a sheep, but upon meeting in person, they found that he was in fact a real walking talking sheep. Many people thought this was likely the result of some sort of corporate experiment. Sheepsaysmeep was selected to go down the chute by majority vote. Alisae proposed shooting the sheep with a gun, but since no gun was available and also that was just a terrible idea for a lot of reasons, so they just picked him up and threw him down the chute. It quickly became apparent that a security camera nearby was in fact showing footage from the room at the bottom of the chute. But when they saw sheep there, it was obvious he was in fact confused, hurt and had no idea what to do or where to go. He didn't know any secrets of this building, which could only be an ominous sign.

Sheepsaysmeep was eliminated on Day 1. He was a
Vanilla Townie
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1564 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:28 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Night 1 begins now and ends in (expired on 2023-06-13 05:28:33). Please submit any night actions before then.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1565 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:32 am

Post by Ausuka »

After sheepsaysmeep was thrown down the chute, the door blocking their path had unlocked. On the other side was a series of hallways that felt more like a labyrinth. The warehouse was a lot bigger than they expected, and it seems that several 'blockages' or traps had been put in place - the hallways resembled the floor plan, but with certain modifications. As a result, they were forced to split up in order to find an exit. Miraculously, when they actually *did* find an exit, they were all completely unharmed. Now to just figure out how to open this goddamn door...

Nobody died on Night 1.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1566 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:36 am

Post by Ausuka »

It seemed likely that there was some sort of mechanism, probably nearby, to unlock this door - one that would be fairly simple for the employees to use during the day. It wasn't immediately obvious what this mechanism was, but the eight remaining conspirators all agreed they should look for it. At the same time, if the mechanism did require another sacrifice - which seemed likely after what happened to sheepsaysmeep - they were all thinking about who exactly that should be, and who the traitors could be...

Votecount 2.0Not Voting (8) - Garlic Bread, VP Baltar, hellbooks, Alisae, Thestatusquo, tris, xofelf, Skygazer

Deadline is in (expired on 2023-06-20 07:36:22). With 8 people alive, it takes 5 votes to eliminate.
Last edited by Ausuka on Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1575 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:58 am

Post by Ausuka »

While searching the nearby rooms for an escape, some of the conspirators were reminded of the Zero Escape video game series.

Votecount 2.1Garlic Bread (1) - Garlic Bread
VP Baltar (1) - Skygazer

Not Voting (6) - VP Baltar, hellbooks, Alisae, Thestatusquo, tris, xofelf

Deadline is in (expired on 2023-06-20 07:36:22). With 8 people alive, it takes 5 votes to eliminate.
Last edited by Ausuka on Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1625 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:49 am

Post by Ausuka »

Looking in one of the rooms, the conspirators discovered a rather basic en-suite bedroom with a lock on it, not unlike what you might find in your average chain hotel. This was obviously suspicious, because there is no reason for there to be a hotel room in a warehouse. There were four possibilities - employees were expected to sleep on the job, this was a facility for the security guards, it was a trap, or it was part of some kind of mechanism to unlock the door.

Votecount 2.2VP Baltar (2) - Skygazer, Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread (2) - hellbooks, VP Baltar

Not Voting (4) - Alisae, Thestatusquo, tris, xofelf

Last edited by Ausuka on Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1675 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:24 am

Post by Ausuka »

ribbit ribbit ribbit ribbit riiiiiiiiiiiibbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Votecount 2.3VP Baltar (3) - Skygazer, Garlic Bread, Thestatusquo
Garlic Bread (2) - hellbooks, VP Baltar

Not Voting (3) - Alisae, tris, xofelf

Last edited by Ausuka on Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1715 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:28 am

Post by Ausuka »

The conspirators worked together and managed to figure out the mechanism using a cipher and a guidebook. Basically, the mechanism was that someone had to be lying in the bed with the door locked. This would then unlock the door, but it seemed like the bed would move afterwards and potentially isolate another conspirator from the group. It seemed like this facility was designed to make sure a group of conspirators couldn't all get through, whittling their numbers down towards zero over time. Nevertheless, no one could think of any option other than to use the mechanism to continue.

Votecount 2.4VP Baltar (5) - Skygazer, Garlic Bread, Thestatusquo, Alisae, VP Baltar
Garlic Bread (1) - hellbooks

Not Voting (2) - tris, xofelf

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1716 (isolation #35) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:38 am

Post by Ausuka »

The conspirators discussed together who would be left behind. Eventually, their suspicions fell on VP Baltar. Everyone knew he was the oldest member of the group, and therefore the most likely to be loyal to a corporation. Although he tried to convince them it wasn't true, it became clear the majority thought he had been suspicious from the start, and there was no way to escape. He resigned himself to his fate and co-operated, locking the door and then lying in the bed.

From outside, the conspirators heard a loud and disturbing noise. They felt concern for Baltar's wellbeing, but soon their attention was drawn to a security camera. Baltar was lying there, unmistakably alive, but extremely shaken. By him laid a key card, with the logo of Generic Supermarket Enterprises upon it. It seemed to have fallen out of his pocket during the fall. He sighed, picked up the key card, and left, with something unmistakably dark and bitter in his eyes.

VP Baltar was eliminated on Day 2. He was a
Mafia Goon
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1717 (isolation #36) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:39 am

Post by Ausuka »

Night 2 begins now and ends in (expired on 2023-06-14 17:39:09). Please submit any night actions before then.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1718 (isolation #37) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:44 am

Post by Ausuka »

Also, fast night is available if everyone asks for it
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1719 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:36 am

Post by Ausuka »

The conspirators passed through the door which had opened together. Unfortunately, all they found was another hallway. This one had a different aesthetic to it; in comparison to the previous hallway, which had felt like a typical office, this one felt a lot more industrial. Even so, the format felt all too familiar; there were diverging paths, and traps set up which could divert the routes seemingly to make sure the conspirators couldn't just follow a floor plan. They agreed to split up again; after all, nothing bad had happened last time they did so. Unfortunately, after searching for a while, they heard a scream. They all immediately rushed to the source of the noise, and found Skygazer trapped in a cage with iron bars, as if taunting them with the threat of prison. By Sky's side was advanced interrogation equipment that seemed to belong to them. After everyone gathered, the cage started lowering into the ground, leaving a hole behind. The group looked down into the hole, and saw Skygazer there; unmistakably alive and well, but there was a loud red beeping noise which would alert any staff in the building. Skygazer used their knife to take off the cover of the alarm and remove the batteries. Then, they sat still in a corner, to try and avoid detection. The conspirators above had sympathy for them, but they knew in order to get that garlic bread, they had to push forward.

Skygazer was killed on Night 2. They were a
Town Jailkeeper
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1720 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:42 am

Post by Ausuka »

The conspirators had now lost two members and one imposter. Their determination to steal garlic bread was greater than ever, but they knew there might still be an imposter in their group who got rid of Skygazer, and they couldn't rule out more traps which would force them to sacrifice one of their members. They would have to both explore the area, and discuss who could be a traitor.

Votecount 3.0Not Voting (6) - Garlic Bread, hellbooks, Alisae, Thestatusquo, tris, xofelf

Deadline is in (expired on 2023-06-21 12:42:24). With 6 people alive, it takes 4 votes to eliminate.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1831 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:54 am

Post by Ausuka »

The conspirators explored the area, searching for clues to finally find the garlic bread. Searching in a hallway to the side, one conspirator found something they never expected to see; a faux-natural environment, temperate and wet, with a large pond full of frogs. This facility was increasingly strange - was this really even a warehouse at all?

Votecount 3.1Alisae (1) - Garlic Bread
Thestatusquo (1) - Alisae

Not Voting (4) - hellbooks, Thestatusquo, tris, xofelf

Deadline is in (expired on 2023-06-21 12:42:24). With 6 people alive, it takes 4 votes to eliminate.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1835 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:12 am

Post by Ausuka »

Seeking a replacement for xofelf.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1837 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:22 am

Post by Ausuka »

Seeking a replacement for tris.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1838 (isolation #43) » Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:34 am

Post by Ausuka »

Enchant replaces xofelf.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1847 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:20 am

Post by Ausuka »

now seeking a replacement for Alisae
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1854 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:39 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Merlyn replaces tris.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1898 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:24 am

Post by Ausuka »

uwu
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1899 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:24 am

Post by Ausuka »

uwu
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1900 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:24 am

Post by Ausuka »

The conspirators met up to discuss their findings, but came to the unfortunate conclusion that Alisae seemed to have gone missing. Nobody had any idea where they were, which seemed like a suboptimal turn of events. They decided to split up to look for them.

Votecount 3.2Thestatusquo (2) - Alisae, Enchant
hellbooks (1) - Merlyn
Merlyn (1) - Garlic Bread

Not Voting (2) - hellbooks, Thestatusquo

Mod notes: thestatusquo is v/la
Last edited by Ausuka on Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1903 (isolation #49) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:19 am

Post by Ausuka »

Dunnstral replaces Alisae.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1983 (isolation #50) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:58 am

Post by Ausuka »

Stepping into another room, the conspirators found... storage? Lots and lots of boxes, ready to be shipped out in a van somewhere. Unfortunately, this wasn't really what they were looking for; garlic bread should be refrigerated, after all, or it will go off. They resigned themselves to keep looking around.

Votecount 3.3Thestatusquo (2) - Garlic Bread, Enchant
Dunnstral (2) - hellbooks, Thestatusquo
hellbooks (1) - Merlyn

Not Voting (1) - Dunnstral

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2023 (isolation #51) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:37 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 2017, hellbooks wrote:
In post 2013, Garlic Bread wrote:
In post 2012, hellbooks wrote: Maybe he was just full survival mode at that point
pls try to self clear yourself and make the game easier bc like I think baltar basically spewed you town d2 and got pranked hard by your slot and yeah lol

Xof slot is my blind spot but I'm just gonna assume we lose in that world atp
Oh yea no prob i didnt realize you wanted me to do that
activate: ic

thanks for the heads up, lets get this bread
hellbooks has been confirmed as an Indigestible Crumpet
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2024 (isolation #52) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:37 am

Post by Ausuka »

e
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2025 (isolation #53) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:37 am

Post by Ausuka »

Welcome to the crumpet room. You are now in the crumpet room. Enjoy your stay in the crumpet room.

Votecount 3.4Dunnstral (3) - hellbooks, Thestatusquo, Merlyn
Thestatusquo (2) - Garlic Bread, Enchant

Last edited by Ausuka on Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2033 (isolation #54) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:04 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 2028, Garlic Bread wrote:
In post 2023, Ausuka wrote:
In post 2017, hellbooks wrote:
In post 2013, Garlic Bread wrote:
In post 2012, hellbooks wrote: Maybe he was just full survival mode at that point
pls try to self clear yourself and make the game easier bc like I think baltar basically spewed you town d2 and got pranked hard by your slot and yeah lol

Xof slot is my blind spot but I'm just gonna assume we lose in that world atp
Oh yea no prob i didnt realize you wanted me to do that
activate: ic

thanks for the heads up, lets get this bread
hellbooks has been confirmed as an Indigestible Crumpet
wait is this legit
Apologies for any confusion; to be clear, hellbooks is not mod confirmed town, but a mod confirmed crumpet
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2050 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:06 am

Post by Ausuka »

Looking around, the remaining conspirators had hoped this area would be where they could find garlic bread. Unfortunately this proved to not be the case. There was another locked door, which indicated they may need to travel further into the warehouse in order to find a garlic bread. This time, the 'key' to opening the door appeared to be some kind of strange chess board, in which people had to 'cosplay' as certain chess characters.

Votecount 3.5Dunnstral (4) - hellbooks, Thestatusquo, Merlyn, Enchant
Thestatusquo (1) - Garlic Bread

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2051 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:19 am

Post by Ausuka »

The conspirators dressed up in outfits resembling chess pieces. Unfortunately, there was only one of each outfit, so they had one queen, one rook, one bishop, one knight, one pawn and one king. Once they all stepped on the chess board, the mechanical black pieces whirred into action. When one of them would move, a piece of the other colour would move. Unfortunately, it soon became clear that in order to win, a sacrifice needed to be made. They quickly held a majority vote, and decided Dunnstral should be the one to put himself in harm's way. The black queen moved to 'take him', and the floor he was standing on fell out from under him, causing him to drop into a pool of water. Looking down, they saw he was obviously confused and scared by this - he didn't seem to have any knowledge of this trap at all. Eventually, he was able to grab onto a float and exit the water, but he couldn't leave the 'pool room' and was forced to sit and wait on the waterside.

Dunnstral was eliminated on Day 3. He was a
Vanilla Townie
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2052 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:20 am

Post by Ausuka »

Night 3 begins now and ends in (expired on 2023-06-22 09:20:32). Please submit any night actions before then. Fast night is available if everyone asks for it.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2053 (isolation #58) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:01 am

Post by Ausuka »

The door finally opened, but not to a hallway as before. Instead, there was an elevator, with what appeared to be four separate chambers, except one of them had been split in half, so instead they had three normal sized compartments and two small ones. They all had to split up in order to fit, and then looked to close the elevator - To their surprise, there was only one button. They pressed it, and the door closed. As most of them perceived it, the elevator started rising up, and then opened to a new hallway, which felt pretty chilly. However, when they stepped out of the room, one of them wasn't there. Looking at the elevator, they noticed one of the compartments hadn't travelled up with them. Instead, garlic bread lay on the floor below them, their compartment still closed, and unconscious. Thankfully, they appeared to be mostly unharmed, but it hadn't escaped any of their notice that these 'punishments' were becoming increasingly brutal.

Garlic Bread was killed on Night 3. They were a
Vanilla Townie
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2054 (isolation #59) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:05 am

Post by Ausuka »

The group was shaken. There were only four of them left - less than half of what they had started with - and there was still a traitor among them. This operation wasn't going particularly well. Still, they seemed to have reached their destination. This new 'block' had a sign with the word 'REFRIGATORIUM' on it. While no one was really familiar with this word, it sounded kind of like fridge, and that's where you store garlic bread. With any luck, they could grab the garlic bread, escape, and the mission would still be a success.

Votecount 4.0Not Voting (4) - Enchant, hellbooks, Merlyn, Thestatusquo

Deadline is in (expired on 2023-06-29 10:04:59). With 4 people alive, it takes 3 votes to eliminate.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2155 (isolation #60) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:45 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 2152, Thestatusquo wrote:
@ausuka can my goat be granted a vote please
No. I have a strict 'no goats in MY mafia game' policy and I don't care if the liberals want to cancel me for it
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2156 (isolation #61) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:45 am

Post by Ausuka »

silly goofy frog mood :)
Last edited by Ausuka on Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2169 (isolation #62) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:04 pm

Post by Ausuka »

After a short while searching in the 'Refrigeratorium', the remaining conspirators found a strange vault door with the sign '
GARLIC BREAD
" on the front. This looked extremely promising, although it was somewhat confusing that such a vault would even exist - upon thinking about this, the whole event had been thoroughly bizarre. What kind of company organises security in this way? Still, they couldn't afford to think about that - they had to find a way to open the vault.

Votecount 4.1Enchant (3) - Thestatusquo, Merlyn, hellbooks

Not Voting (1) - Enchant

Deadline is in (expired on 2023-06-29 10:04:59). With 4 people alive, it takes 3 votes to eliminate.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2170 (isolation #63) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:07 pm

Post by Ausuka »

By now they all knew the drill - whoever interacted with the door was probably going to get separated in some way and maybe also get injured. So by majority vote, they made Enchant do it. He had magical powers, which made him different to everyone else, and that is clearly suspicious. So Enchant rotated the wheel at the door, and then a trapdoor opened underneath him. With a 'squish' he fell into a pool of slime, which he was pretty clearly unable to escape, so he kind of just had to stand there in a slime pit.

Enchant was eliminated on Day 4. He was a
Vanilla Townie
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2171 (isolation #64) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:08 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Night 4 begins now and ends in (expired on 2023-06-24 00:08:37), please submit any night actions before then. Fast night will happen if all living players ask for it.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2172 (isolation #65) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:55 am

Post by Ausuka »

After sacrificing Enchant, the conspirators opened the door, and finally reached the final arena. In this refrigerated room, the shelves were stocked full of different kinds of garlic bread. Garlic baguette... garlic flatbread... garlic pizza... garlic dough balls ... the list goes on. Finally, it was time to get to work. They took off their backpacks, and brought out the sacks they had planned to use, and started picking up garlic bread to put in there. But shortly after they started, there was a
clicking
noise, and the floor began moving. It started its descent so slowly that if it weren't for the noise they may have initially not noticed. But the descent accelerated, until eventually it was falling at high speeds, down what was clearly a *lot* of storeys. When it finally fell to the bottom of the shaft, all three of the remaining survivors looked shaken, but hellbooks in particular seemed to be in bad shape, unable to stand up. It seemed that a mobile rock in the side of the wall had moved and poked her in the back at considerable force.

hellbooks was killed on Night 4. She was a
Vanilla Townie
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2173 (isolation #66) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:25 am

Post by Ausuka »

"Brooksies! Are you okay!" Merlyn shouted, full of concern for her BFF. "Nmegh..." brooks responded, clearly extremely out of it. "Can you breathe? Are you injured?" Suddenly, they heard another click, although quieter than the one before. Merlyn turned around, to see Thestatusquo with a gun pointed at her face. "Don't move. Don't you move a fucking muscle!" he yelled. "You're under arrest, you're all under arrest!" Merlyn screamed and put her hands in the air. He took handcuffs out of his pocket and nailed hellbooks and Merlyn to the wall. Thestatusquo emptied both of their pockets to ensure there was no chance for the tables to turn. He was able to take a deep breath; now, there was not even the smallest chance the plan could be a failure.

Merlyn was endgamed. She was a
Town 1-shot Bulletproof
Last edited by Ausuka on Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2174 (isolation #67) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:52 am

Post by Ausuka »

Now, all nine conspirators had been eliminated, in some way or another. Thestatusquo gripped his gun and smiled. The job had been a success, and he was sure to receive a hefty bonus on his paycheck this month - maybe even a PROMOTION. The door behind him creaked open, and VP Baltar walked through it, wearing his Supreme outfit and cool sunglasses. Behind him, he led five defeated conspirators into the room; sheepsaysmeep, Skygazer, Dunnstral, Garlic Bread and Enchant. Just like merlyn and hellbooks had been, the five of them were threatened at gunpoint, and handcuffed to the wall. "That's that, then." thestatusquo said in an extremely self-satisfied manner. "The police will be here shortly to arrest you officially, we're going to charge you with breaking and entering and property damage. I hope you losers have good lawyers."

The look on the faces of the conspirators was a mixture of terror and bewilderment. "What the fuck is going on here?" Dunnstral asked. "You had a gun all these time, why the fuck did you go and make us do some escape room shit? What was the point of any of this nonsense?" VP Baltar laughed. "Ah, I can answer that one, my friends. See, here at Generic Supermarket Enterprises, the bosses are involved in some... extralegal activities. We have friends from the shadows. These people, they get bored easily. You're all greenhorns, naive, you don't know how the world works. You're yuppies who came here for a laugh. That makes you peak entertainment. And we got cameras all round this place. You pickin up what I puttin down?"

Garlic Bread interjected. "But we can just tell the police-"
Thestatusquo laughed. "And who do you think they'll believe, Garlic Bread - or should I say,
DkKoba
?" Garlic Bread gasped at the revelation of their true identity. "Do you think they'll believe the criminals who we've recorded on footage breaking the law? Or will they believe the upstanding business which is a keystone of the community, which makes donations to people in very high, very important places? We could give you the footage right now and it wouldn't change a thing. Throw in the towel, you lost."

After that, only silence remained in the room. After laughing at the conspirators for a while, Thestatusquo and VP Baltar got bored and started playing on their iPads. Eventually a policewoman came in, and dragged the seven into a police van. Months later, they were taken to court. Since they were first-time offenders, except for Skygazer, they all got 6 months in jail, after which they would be put in probation and forced to do community service. Since Skygazer was already a hardened criminal, she got put in the slammer for four years, but she had connections on the inside so she didn't really care. It would be an exaggeration to say their lives were 'ruined' by the garlic bread heist, but it certainly marked a big turn for the worse. For all of them, they would now have to struggle with their criminal record having jail time on it, which isn't an easy thing to overcome if you're an ambitious young person. As for VP Baltar and Thestatusquo, they kept their shady jobs at the shady company. The video tapes of the heist were such a hit, they got a bonus and a payrise. They also continued to interact with the organized crime gangs of central Canada on behalf of the business. They would be implicated in a corruption scandal about 25 years later which would finally take them down - but in the aftermath they suddenly disappeared. Their fate is unknown.

The
Mafia
team of Thestatusquo and VP Baltar has won the game! Congratulations to them!
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2175 (isolation #68) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:03 am

Post by Ausuka »

Setup
Vanilla Townie x5
Town 1-shot Bulletproof
Town Jailkeeper

Mafia Goon
Mafia Rolecop

Night actions
Night 1

Skygazer jailkeeps VP Baltar
VP Baltar kills tris (BP vest not used)
Thestatusquo rolecops Garlic Bread (Vanilla)

Night 2

Skygazer jailkeeps Garlic Bread
Thestatusquo kills Skygazer
Thestatusquo rolecops hellbooks (Vanilla)

Night 3

Thestatusquo kills Garlic Bread
Thestatusquo rolecops Merlyn (1-shot Bulletproof)

Night 4

Thestatusquo kills hellbooks

Private TopicsDead/Spectator PT

Mafia PT

Mod commentsThanks for playing everyone, and a special thanks to the replacements - Merlyn, Enchant and Dunnstral. I was very worried when three people replaced out at the same time, but thankfully we managed to fill all the slots eventually. In the future, I'm going to be a lot more careful about secret alts so that people who go together like oil and water don't end up in the game together, and also will probably ask for blacklists beforehand if I mod again. I hope people had fun with the game anyway.
Last edited by Ausuka on Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2234 (isolation #69) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by Ausuka »

thanks to people who liked the flavour!! i've been trying to work on my writing skills so i'm glad people understood it and enjoyed it

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”