Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #469 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by Invisibility »

I'm on like page 15 but I think Espeonage is town from this recent interactions like
In post 350, humaneatingmonkey wrote: If you're town, you might be tunneled. Imagine I'm town and re-read the game.
In post 358, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 356, Espeonage wrote: Like the chance that one or more scum are literally unreadable because of how fresh the game is and the number of disengaged slots is so high that not going after you monkey is the bit that wouldn't doing my job as town.
The first part of your sentence is why you should be reconsidering if you have the right perspective. You've been going after me. You scumread me. Fine. Go after the other slots as well because they're disengaged and unreadable.
this feels like weird undermining stuff? HEM is saying things in a way that seems like they're suggestions when they're really just hollow refutations
In post 367, humaneatingmonkey wrote: Would you mind if we speak in a more civil manner from now on? I feel like the frustration isn't even warranted when I'm extending a lot of goodwill toward you. If I am not clear in my speech, ask for a clarification.
I do not see the goodwill and this feels very manipulative. Like, using the fact that Espeon is upset in a situation that I quite understand why he would be frustrated in and trying to use it to paint him as being unreasonable. Also Espeon is being described as "uncivil" when I think it's more like "peeved" which makes scummy cuz HEM is painting themself as the rational party while Espeon is being coocoo for cocoa puffs.

I thought Espe's read that HEM was trying to control the game was weird, but it feels like he was being toyed with(? idk if that's the right term) here and it's very scummy
In post 315, Random Nurse wrote: I don't appreciate your defensiveness. Your recent posts come off as frustrated, short, and lashing out.

You weren't like this earlier.
In post 316, Random Nurse wrote: Question is whether or not this behavior is a Scumtell of yours or not.

Anyone else here have experience playing with Scum!Espeonage?
in the same vein it makes these posts kinda scummy too
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by Invisibility »

ok recent to me not everyone else
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by Invisibility »

VOTE: humaneatingmonkey I am an unstoppable force moving at extreme velocities
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by Invisibility »

I see nothing in that exchange that suggests an attempt at a sincere conversation. You're mostly just being "hoohoo but what if I am a townie??" (which isn't all the groundbreaking) and trying to compare your mannerly ways with Espeon's frustration

pedit: ok soz the Vizzy pizazz is an unstoppable razzmatazz but my intent wasn't to make you sound like a jerk. I don't think I'm wrong about the way you're trying to present yourself in comparison to Espeon though. You did ask Espeon to speak in a more civil manner though and I don't think Espeon was really being that unreasonable. I smell optics shenanigans
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 476, humaneatingmonkey wrote: Okay nice dude, your portrayal is definitely fair and not a total misrepresentation of me. I know because your quotes include "hoohoo" in them, which usually found when you're portraying someone fairly.
we get a little silly with it
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:44 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 475, humaneatingmonkey wrote: I'm not "comparing" my "mannerly ways" with Espeon's frustration. I was asking Espeon to speak with less attitude. If Espeon is frustrated, then so am I.
In post 367, humaneatingmonkey wrote: I feel like the frustration isn't even warranted when I'm extending a lot of goodwill toward you.
you're painting Espeon as irrational in comparison to your goodwill. But there wasn't much to respond to, and I don't see your goodwill.
In post 479, humaneatingmonkey wrote: i get it. you need to undermine me. have at it.
tally ho!
how do you think my word choice here reflects on my alignment?
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:27 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 476, humaneatingmonkey wrote: Okay nice dude, your portrayal is definitely fair and not a total misrepresentation of me. I know because your quotes include "hoohoo" in them, which usually found when you're portraying someone fairly.
In post 481, humaneatingmonkey wrote: i think one of you is about to be eliminated, and you're in a bad spot so you're extra desperate to regain control of the narrative - which starts by undermining me. so desperate that you're willing to paint me as a huge jerk because... what other alternatives do you have?
lol I think you're just trying to use the way I talk to make it sound like I'm making up ghost stories. I have reasons! And you've been responding to them! But it's easy to take my silliness and act like that's some scheme to pull rugs you're standing on. I don't think it's particularly ai cuz, while scum would be incentivized to discredit me for this here, both alignments would be incentivized to be very confused and/or annoyed here. Still, I'm saying what I'm seeing and talking weird doesn't make me wrong
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:27 pm

Post by Invisibility »

sweet dreams & suchlike
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:43 pm

Post by Invisibility »

also I'm caught up now lol
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:00 pm

Post by Invisibility »

I love all the terms
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:32 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 406, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 404, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 393, Dunnstral wrote: I don't see how people are reading Hu Tao's recent posts as town. Basically all they did is defend themselves against suspicion and vote the person who voted them. I mean, maybe that doesn't make them mafia, but how are people going from null to town?
because this is exactly how they behaved in previous games with them when they were town
So you're saying that you think I'd be uncapable of doing this as scum? If so, what would be hard to replicate?
In post 405, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 393, Dunnstral wrote: I don't see how people are reading Hu Tao's recent posts as town. Basically all they did is defend themselves against suspicion and vote the person who voted them. I mean, maybe that doesn't make them mafia, but how are people going from null to town?
Suspicious post. Reads as someone that is upset that someone they know is town is being townread unrighteously. How about instead of saying why I'm not town for those posts, explain why I'm mafia?
I like these posts
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:20 am

Post by Invisibility »

they're good questions I think. They seem to come from a place of genuine inquiry and not just fighting for towniness or whatever. Like, they question townreads on themself as part of their inquiries, but not in a way that reads as showy
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:53 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 500, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 494, Invisibility wrote: they're good questions I think. They seem to come from a place of genuine inquiry and not just fighting for towniness or whatever. Like, they question townreads on themself as part of their inquiries, but not in a way that reads as showy
That is not what is happening in post 405.
ok yeah true that one isn't much of anything
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:01 pm

Post by Invisibility »

VOTE: T3 yeah good catch I would expect T3 to probably advocate for his actually scumreads a little harder here. He did vote for HEM but you would think that T3 would like, argue for them at least somewhat even if he did ultimately compromise vote
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Invisibility »

where is not mafia when you need him
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:22 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 234, bob3141 wrote: HEM you really do go out of your away to push anyone that points any flaw in espe wagon. If you are town are you really ignoring the fact that you could be wrong and that scum are doing mixture vanity voting and inactive. Whith maybe no more than one scum on espe. Why do you think you have not seen any real pivot of you if he isnt town? Instead he is focused on you which would actual indicated that your interactions would be svs as he is self proclaimed busser

If you ask why no more than one, although wagon has some energy it doesnt feel like it has the energy of two scum skew natural propagation of wagon. P.s. wanted to use a fancy word even if doesnt 100% fit :-P

One thing Espe is certianly right about is that your going out of your way to control the narative. In respone to me getting sheeps view on dragons odd vote on sheep. You make two big posts directed towards me

Of HEM, Peregrine, and Random Nurse if feel no more than one is scum as really do not think more than one scum is on that wagon. and that wagon is pere, sheep, Nurse and you.
this post bugs me. Feels super informed in hindsight VOTE: Bob

like the first paragraph sort of defends Espeon without a very good reason. Also harping on the one scum on the wagon is weird. Saying that HEM and Espeon's interactions are svs is also a weird statement like they shaded HEM and then immediately undermined themself by defending Espeon.
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:23 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 581, NorwegianboyEE wrote: i didn’t actually read any of Invisibility’s posts
but I worked so hard to write them
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:22 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 592, Hu Tao wrote: Like I said yesterday he had a similar thought process to me toward the end. Also I'm not liking how Bob is the sudden scumread from RN flip. Seems like a lazy read. Who else do you think is scum? Maybe we should look as to why Dunn died?
what makes it lazy? Also why do you think Dunn died?
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:05 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 607, bob3141 wrote:
In post 512, Invisibility wrote: VOTE: T3 yeah good catch I would expect T3 to probably advocate for his actually scumreads a little harder here. He did vote for HEM but you would think that T3 would like, argue for them at least somewhat even if he did ultimately compromise vote

Supper scummy vote

VOTE: Invisibility

You voted his for saying he rather a slot he knew was town wasnt exed over a slot he only had a slight town lean on.

Same logic as confirmed scum nurse

PLus the veloicty of that wagon day 1 implys 2 scum.
what's your argument here exactly? I had similar logic to known scum? Y'know, I also had similar logic as known town. Plus I don't think that agreeing with scum is a very good indicator of scumhood
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:05 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 596, Hu Tao wrote: Invisibility jumping on Bob right away after Norwegian is suspect too. What happened to your previous reads?
was the question directed at me or Norwegian
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:18 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 609, bob3141 wrote: Misrep. its quite clear i was pointing out that the wagonomics screamed town espe
not gonna lie. It wasn't very clear to me and I had difficulty understanding what you meant. Were you saying that, if Espeon were scum, votes would pile onto HEM?
In post 609, bob3141 wrote: if it were not for the risk of nolynch i would never of voted T3.
this is a weird thing to clarify when no one had brought it up at this point. You're defending yourself from arguments that no one's made
In post 609, bob3141 wrote: Also misreping the fact that espe tends to buss his partners especialy if they are weaker. And at no point did i ever day their interactions was svs.
I might've also misunderstood you here but like, what was your point here? If Espeon was scum, that he'd only push other scum? So from that HEM should conclude Espeon is town? Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's not very compelling
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:10 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 635, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 633, Invisibility wrote:
In post 596, Hu Tao wrote: Invisibility jumping on Bob right away after Norwegian is suspect too. What happened to your previous reads?
was the question directed at me or Norwegian
Probably you.
How would my reads have changed from day 1 when i wasn’t there?
I thought they might've meant earlier in your catchup or soemthing
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 636, bob3141 wrote: Invisibility so what are your reads on other players?

In post 485 you said you were caught up. I cant see you stating anywhere who you town read, who is neutral and you have only made 3 pushs. One vs HEM, second one against T3 with weak reasoning and third against me.
I did say how I found posts from Hu to be townie yesterday. I agreed with Owl the assertion that coming out of the gate swinging with the wagon thing suggested Owl was town. Don't really have much else on that slot or any slot for that matter.
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 638, bob3141 wrote: Then why did you choose T3 over owl.
why would I?
In post 638, bob3141 wrote: Also why did his vote for owl change your read on him from town to scum. Post 469 you say that you think espe is town. and in that same post you say two of nurse posts ( 315,316) look "makes these posts kinda scummy too".
it looked like a pretty major mistake to me
In post 638, bob3141 wrote: So we have your only reference to nurse day one first sayign you think they made some scummy posts too you agreeing with them on T3 vote. Were you reading Nurse at end of day one as town and if so why?
the slot did irk me but not majorly (especially since, if T3 was scum, then the point I made in was moot). When T3 flipped town I started to dig into Nurse's posts (there were a few other pings) but then it ended up not mattering lolz
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 640, bob3141 wrote:
In post 639, Invisibility wrote:
In post 636, bob3141 wrote: Invisibility so what are your reads on other players?

In post 485 you said you were caught up. I cant see you stating anywhere who you town read, who is neutral and you have only made 3 pushs. One vs HEM, second one against T3 with weak reasoning and third against me.
I did say how I found posts from Hu to be townie yesterday. I agreed with Owl the assertion that coming out of the gate swinging with the wagon thing suggested Owl was town. Don't really have much else on that slot or any slot for that matter.
Care to quote these posts reagrding owl. As you iso shows nothing when i search "owl". Well apart from this post im quoting.
dude I don't know what you want from me. When I caught up there was barely any time left in the day like I focused on the thing that drew my attention the most
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:34 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 641, bob3141 wrote: Also what are your current reads on

Doctor Drew/BloodB0t

Peregrine

sheepsaysmeep

Save The Dragons

humaneatingmonkey

I would add NM but who can say to have a read on him lol
what do you hope to gain from asking this?
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by Invisibility »

I should say that I didn't like Hu Tao's posting at the beginning of today. She said to look elsewhere without providing a substantive elsewhere to look ().
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:40 pm

Post by Invisibility »

read singular. Random Nurse died and I still suspect HEM but I was waiting to see how they'd approach today
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 648, bob3141 wrote:
In post 644, Invisibility wrote:
In post 641, bob3141 wrote: Also what are your current reads on

Doctor Drew/BloodB0t

Peregrine

sheepsaysmeep

Save The Dragons

humaneatingmonkey

I would add NM but who can say to have a read on him lol
what do you hope to gain from asking this?
So are you saying you have no reads on these players?
I already said that they were null except for like HEM. Again, what are you hoping to get from me that I haven't already said?
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:27 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 650, bob3141 wrote: Expect before this post you had not made a single mention of dragon,sheep drew/blood and pere. Thats 40% of the remaining players. Also i think this is the second time you have tried to deflect questioning by saying that you "already said" when you hadnt

Do you think its a unreasonable question to ask? As before now you had not stated at any point if you thought they were scum, null or town.
what did you think I meant when I said I didn't have many thoughts on other slots? Your question doesn't feel like genuine inquiry cuz I don't know what you expect to get from me. Like, I get thinking I've been ignoring slots or whatever, but just asking a question that I'd already answered (and I did. Idk why you think I didn't just cuz I didn't individually mention them by name) feels like you're more interested in making me pursue waterfowl than sorting me
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:03 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 654, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 645, Invisibility wrote: I should say that I didn't like Hu Tao's posting at the beginning of today. She said to look elsewhere without providing a substantive elsewhere to look ().
Just trying to start a conversation
then state an opinion on the stuff you brought up lol
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:36 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 661, bob3141 wrote:
In post 652, Invisibility wrote:
In post 650, bob3141 wrote: Expect before this post you had not made a single mention of dragon,sheep drew/blood and pere. Thats 40% of the remaining players. Also i think this is the second time you have tried to deflect questioning by saying that you "already said" when you hadnt

Do you think its a unreasonable question to ask? As before now you had not stated at any point if you thought they were scum, null or town.
what did you think I meant when I said I didn't have many thoughts on other slots? Your question doesn't feel like genuine inquiry cuz I don't know what you expect to get from me. Like, I get thinking I've been ignoring slots or whatever, but just asking a question that I'd already answered (and I did. Idk why you think I didn't just cuz I didn't individually mention them by name) feels like you're more interested in making me pursue waterfowl than sorting me
To be frank you have had a single reference to those slots in any form before i pushed you. Not even a generic claim that all other slots were null as you claim. In fact you first use of slots, null was a direct response to my questioning. Which is pretty common in scum that dont want to be nailed down to any town reads

You seem be getting super defensive in our interactions. For instance in post 649 you responded in defensive manner rather than as i would expect a town player behave. Which would be yes followed by somethign along teh lines that you would look at them. Instead you cam out with defensive what more do you want.
okay this post is good cuz I can see the point of your questions now. Like seeing my cooperativeness or whatever

still don't really understand why my vote was scummy () though
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:37 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 674, NorwegianboyEE wrote: So i'm gonna keep my vote on BloodB0t because i thought their predecessor seemed a bit scummy and they haven't convinced me they're townie at all from the sparse content they've given today.
what was scummy about their predecessor?
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:11 am

Post by Invisibility »

human monkey eating
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:23 am

Post by Invisibility »

considering HEM scummy for wanting to vote n_m feels too easy lol
I still have my misgivings but I feel sorta better about Bob after our exchange made me see like a solving viewpoint from them.

VOTE: Hu Tao
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:23 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 699, bob3141 wrote: I would expect nurse partner to be town reading him
why?
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:53 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 2, KittyTacky wrote:
!!GLOBAL INFORMED!!

There are multiple Bodyguards in the setup.

!!GLOBAL INFORMED!!
if anyone wanted to counterclaim or something don't forget this lolz
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:25 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 710, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I think that thought actually makes a lot of sense but I think nurse hyperfocused on owl in a way that doesnt rly make sense as w/w? like a substantial portion of nurse's content was just pressing owl for response, would be inefficient play
yeah I kinda agree I think Nurse similarly dug into Espeon over weird like not answering questions things (, ). He also sorta sussed both Owl and Espeon while giving himself some plausible deniability room to I guess give himself a quick escape route in case the pushes didn't work or something ( on Owl, on Espeon (where he claims that he didn't scumread Espeon, even though he considered the possibility of having his questions ignored being indicative of scumminess in )). He treated both slots similarly which makes me think he was setting up on both of them which means Owl slot is probably town
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:39 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 759, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 700, Invisibility wrote: considering HEM scummy for wanting to vote n_m feels too easy lol
I still have my misgivings but I feel sorta better about Bob after our exchange made me see like a solving viewpoint from them.

VOTE: Hu Tao
Why?
why to what
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:41 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 765, bob3141 wrote: Feeling better about the Invis slot.
why?
In post 765, bob3141 wrote: Although I do get scummy feeling from nurse/HEM/(invis) interactions but leaning towards if my feeling is right then its more likely to be HEM thats scum out of HEM and Invis.
I don't think you've explained what makes HEM scummy from those interactions
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:05 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 788, Roden wrote:
Spoiler: Massive quote wall involving HEM
In post 348, Espeonage wrote:
In post 320, Peregrine wrote: The vibes in this thread are gnarly in a bad way!!

I will catch up tonight or tomorrow (it shouldn’t take long!) but as a sneak peek I see Espeonage as mafia still, and they are coming across poorly in their interaction with HEM!

I’m unsure if it is personality or not at this point, if I am honest but Espe keeps choosing to take the worst faith interpretations and assumptions!
I take umbrage with this because I feel like I am giving back what I am getting from the thread. I think why I am so frustrated by this game right now is that there is so much rhetoric for the sake of posting, and it is so stagnating.

So I don't think I am taking worst faith, I am taking logical subtext. Like contrast the iso of someone like sheep vs someone like monkey and tell me with a straight face that you think monkey isnt being obtuse on purpose.
In post 350, humaneatingmonkey wrote: If you're town, you might be tunneled. Imagine I'm town and re-read the game.
In post 354, humaneatingmonkey wrote: I understand you scumread me. But just imagine the two worlds beside each other co-existing. Like Schrodinger's humaneatingmonkey. If you're town, that's what you're supposed to be doing anyway.
In post 359, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 357, Espeonage wrote: We're the top two posters by far, we can chill for a bit as well.
Agree. I've been doing this. You have no idea how chill I am by the standard of how pushy I really am.
In post 366, Espeonage wrote:
In post 356, Espeonage wrote: Like the chance that one or more scum are literally unreadable because of how fresh the game is and the number of disengaged slots is so high that not going after you monkey is the bit that wouldn't doing my job as town.
The first part of your sentence is why you should be reconsidering if you have the right perspective. You've been going after me. You scumread me. Fine. Go after the other slots as well because they're disengaged and unreadable.
I.. I. What?!?
In post 367, humaneatingmonkey wrote: Would you mind if we speak in a more civil manner from now on? I feel like the frustration isn't even warranted when I'm extending a lot of goodwill toward you. If I am not clear in my speech, ask for a clarification.
In post 369, Espeonage wrote:
This is textbook narcissistic gaslighting, and I really hope you are scum and this is not a personal trait.

@Mod: Please replace me, all goodwill is gone.
In post 370, humaneatingmonkey wrote: Okay then, sir. Post-game, please enlighten me on how that's "textbook narcissistic gaslighting". Maybe if you really feel that I harmed you in anyway, you should report me to the mods. I mean it.
In post 375, humaneatingmonkey wrote: I maintain that I do not believe that I ever escalated my language to verbal abuse or anything that might be described as "going at someone's throat". Suspicion, interrogation, and pressure are a natural part of this game. I'm willing for an outside arbiter to judge the situation accordingly and make their sanctions, but otherwise, I suggest we move on from this.
In post 469, Invisibility wrote: I'm on like page 15 but I think Espeonage is town from this recent interactions like
this feels like weird undermining stuff? HEM is saying things in a way that seems like they're suggestions when they're really just hollow refutations
I do not see the goodwill and this feels very manipulative. Like, using the fact that Espeon is upset in a situation that I quite understand why he would be frustrated in and trying to use it to paint him as being unreasonable. Also Espeon is being described as "uncivil" when I think it's more like "peeved" which makes scummy cuz HEM is painting themself as the rational party while Espeon is being coocoo for cocoa puffs.

I thought Espe's read that HEM was trying to control the game was weird, but it feels like he was being toyed with(? idk if that's the right term) here and it's very scummy
In post 315, Random Nurse wrote: I don't appreciate your defensiveness. Your recent posts come off as frustrated, short, and lashing out.

You weren't like this earlier.
In post 316, Random Nurse wrote: Question is whether or not this behavior is a Scumtell of yours or not.

Anyone else here have experience playing with Scum!Espeonage?
in the same vein it makes these posts kinda scummy too
In post 471, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 469, Invisibility wrote: Also Espeon is being described as "uncivil" when I think it's more like "peeved" which makes 375 scummy cuz HEM is painting themself as the rational party while Espeon is being coocoo for cocoa puffs
It's frustrating being treated like that when you're trying to have a sincere conversation and you get things like "What?!?"

I never described anyone as "uncivil" and "coocoo". Stop this.
In post 473, humaneatingmonkey wrote: That's cool buddy. Just don't put words in my mouth that makes me sound like an abusive jerk. That's beyond this game.
In post 474, Invisibility wrote: I see nothing in that exchange that suggests an attempt at a sincere conversation. You're mostly just being "hoohoo but what if I am a townie??" (which isn't all the groundbreaking) and trying to compare your mannerly ways with Espeon's frustration

pedit: ok soz the Vizzy pizazz is an unstoppable razzmatazz but my intent wasn't to make you sound like a jerk. I don't think I'm wrong about the way you're trying to present yourself in comparison to Espeon though. You did ask Espeon to speak in a more civil manner though and I don't think Espeon was really being that unreasonable. I smell optics shenanigans
In post 477, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 474, Invisibility wrote: my intent wasn't to make you sound like a jerk
we're cool. don't do it again. i know what you're doing, but sometimes lines can be crossed.
In post 480, Invisibility wrote:
In post 475, humaneatingmonkey wrote: I'm not "comparing" my "mannerly ways" with Espeon's frustration. I was asking Espeon to speak with less attitude. If Espeon is frustrated, then so am I.
In post 367, humaneatingmonkey wrote: I feel like the frustration isn't even warranted when I'm extending a lot of goodwill toward you.
you're painting Espeon as irrational in comparison to your goodwill. But there wasn't much to respond to, and I don't see your goodwill.
In post 479, humaneatingmonkey wrote: i get it. you need to undermine me. have at it.
tally ho!
how do you think my word choice here reflects on my alignment?
In post 481, humaneatingmonkey wrote: i think one of you is about to be eliminated, and you're in a bad spot so you're extra desperate to regain control of the narrative - which starts by undermining me. so desperate that you're willing to paint me as a huge jerk because... what other alternatives do you have?

I'm confident that this is scum!HEM. HEM was feigning civility to tilt Espeon, who was very clearly not in a good mood and was an easy target. Invisibility caught onto it and called it out, which HEM responded to by making an emotional outburst and trying to reframe the situation as Espeon and Invisibilty making personal attacks against him and his character. This is blatant sea lioning, and HEM
loves
doing that as scum.

Spoiler: HEM/Nurse interactions
In post 16, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 7, humaneatingmonkey wrote: VOTE: sheepsaysmeep

projection. this guy is the real wolf among sheep.

But how would you know? :?

VOTE: humaneatingmonkey
In post 24, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 19, Quiet Owl wrote:
In post 18, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 17, Quiet Owl wrote: hi hello
why
do we have a wagon forming this early
Do you think page 1 *wagons* are serious?

What I do wonder is why you appear concerned for humaneatingmonkey.
the man-eater is fine. it is odd to see a wagon form on page one though, and particularly odd that you took that so personally so quickly. why is your immediate response an attempt to discredit me and then deflect my point by misinterpreting it?

Guess I'm trying to parse through what you mean by he's "fine."

Doesn't sound like you've been playing that long if you think three same votes on page 1 is odd, tbf.

What does kind of ping my radar is you saying it was taken personally—could you share where, because this does sound like you're adding something that isn't there.

Again, it seems like you're adding things by saying I'm attempting to discredit you. Three same votes on page 1 does not a wagon make, and they are rarely if ever serious.

And what I said to you, Sir, is that it appears to me that you are concerned over HEM's safety. That's just how it seems to me so if you react defensively I can't help that.
In post 192, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 66, Espeonage wrote: Monkey's eagerness to control the game feels scum-motivated. And this is only exacerbated by the fact that they have really gone hard on the proverbial low hanging fruit.

The lining up of lynches is also always something I am watchful of. In both cases, if owl is town, monkey is just being negligent if town, and if owl is scum it's a very aggressive theater strat. The common thread being that monkey lining up lynches is poo poo.

vote: humaneatingmonkey
IIRC HEM had 3 votes at this time.

Could it be reaching for low-hanging fruit adding a fourth vote at this time?
In post 490, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 487, Random Nurse wrote: HEM, how do you read Invisibility currently?
The obvious agenda to undermine me was enough to call them scum. There was no inch of fair assessment of my alignment - he immediately went after me to discredit me.

He doesnt even bother doing anything else. It's a 13-p he just replaced into. Where are his other reads?
In post 491, Random Nurse wrote: Hm..

VOTE: Invisibility

These posts on a surface level feel like scum trying to lead on a townie with bad reads. But I think these are actually planned distancing interactions, since if they're both scum and one of them flips, it makes the other look good and a third person (Owl and Espeon) look worse. Furthermore, in HEM already injected the idea that scum were setting him up to push townie wagons before anyone even flipped or was close to flipping, yet instead of doing anything to reassess he just...kept pushing those slots. Like as if he only wanted to mention that to help set up a narrative.

VOTE: HEM
thank you for reminding me that I'm always right forever. I think the sealioning got to me cuz I kinda got cold feet when only one other person had anything to say abt what I was posting about (I think) which made me decide to wait and see how HEM is today (their posting today has not impressed me anyway). Will probably vote there eventually. The vote is on in spirit.

I kinda don't care if the role is real or not cuz if it is real it's a silly role that's added and doesn't do much and considering that it could probably go on scum or town. I don't see the point in limming N_M today. I think the stated reasons are that we can determine HEM's role (which I don't think really matters) and that what N_M flips will tell us HEM's alignment (but I agree with Bob in that it really doesn't). I guess the biggest point to the latter is that scum!HEM would have to survive subsequent days and explain why they weren't NK'd but I mean they could say stuff about how their role isn't that useful and how people doubt the spew and whatever so idk still not that compelling
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:06 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 876, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 874, bob3141 wrote: wow great argument There are 10 players alive in this games that would all say the same thing and 2 of them are not going to be telling the truth.
yes but people can be confbiased into thinking they caught scum when they're absolutely wrong.

in this case, you're absolutely wrong
this conversation is silly
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (isolation #44) » Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:32 pm

Post by Invisibility »

you should say your N1 result
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (isolation #45) » Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:31 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 925, KittyTacky wrote: A period-19 oscillator has been discovered today!
woah!
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #928 (isolation #46) » Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:34 am

Post by Invisibility »

I think the most likely situation is that N_M is town and HEM hopes they can either talk their way out of a lim or have their partner pull the scumteam to victory. Regardless I'm not convinced that keeping this slot alive is worth much of anything

VOTE: HEM e-1
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (isolation #47) » Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:44 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 901, Save The Dragons wrote: i think hem is town though. i think the way he posts isn't really calculated and seems more off the cuff
In post 903, humaneatingmonkey wrote: I visited Save The Dragon and he's not a bodyguard
In post 909, Roden wrote: Which posts from STD gave you Bodyguard vibes
In post 910, humaneatingmonkey wrote: i felt as if std was reading the game from a place of distance. so i thought the distance meant he could be a pr - and i imagine - a bodyguard
In post 911, Roden wrote: That doesn't answer my question
also something about how HEM checked STD but can't actually give specific posts explaining why irks me. Also not a fan of how they only posted the check results after STD stated a townread but that timing's a lot less important considering STD had already stated a townread in a readslist (). Still the fact that HEM can't concretely justify why they checked STD and that STD townreads HEM makes me think that HEM may have gambled on STD not being a bodyguard because they knew that STD would respond well to a stated (virtual, probably) greencheck and not like, suspect pocketing or whatever. It seems to be working considering how STD is sort of defending HEM. Probably means that STD is town if HEM is scum
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (isolation #48) » Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:31 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 937, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Is it E-1? Dunno if i should hammer yet.
it is
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (isolation #49) » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:04 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 958, humaneatingmonkey wrote: WHY would you not want to keep a potential pro-town role/loud spewing scum for A DAY MORE to see what other information you might be missing?
what if you're a good scumrole and you think you can buy yourself one more night action? How should we weigh that possibility?
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (isolation #50) » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:05 am

Post by Invisibility »

like yeah we will most likely flip N_M at some point but I don't think the arguments for doing it right now in lieu of you are very compelling
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (isolation #51) » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:07 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 942, Hu Tao wrote: UNVOTE:

I actually think std is scum now. But I know we probably won't have enough votes for it
where does STD being scum leave HEM?
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (isolation #52) » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:34 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 967, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 964, Invisibility wrote: I don't think the arguments for doing it right now in lieu of you are very compelling
why is it not very compelling? what have i said about eliminating N_M first before me isn't true?
I don't think N_M's alignment really helps us sort you and I don't see the value in testing your role. Even if it does exist that doesn't say much about your alignment
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (isolation #53) » Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:11 am

Post by Invisibility »

N_M solves sometimes
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (isolation #54) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:04 am

Post by Invisibility »

hi
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (isolation #55) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:22 am

Post by Invisibility »

who's scum idk anymore
Hu Tao flipping onto STD yesterday felt townie
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (isolation #56) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:31 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1033, sheepsaysmeep wrote: Why did it feel townie? I don’t think I liked it
nvm I was gonna say that Hu seemed to be evaluating stuffs cuz even though the STD wasn't very good I dunno how much reason there was it steer the lim from a townie to N_M but then I reread it and like
Hu Tao just flipped to thinking HEM was town when she previously scumread them for their N_M stuffs. The HEM read change didn't actually feel all that justified by STD being scum. Also like she just started agreeing with HEM's N_M plan which I don't think you would do even if you started thinking that it wasn't actually scummy

lol VOTE: Hu Tao
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (isolation #57) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:01 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1036, Hu Tao wrote: Well invisibility that was a quick 180
what made you change your mind about limming N_M
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1045, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1042, sheepsaysmeep wrote: ah

he can still pull off a shot the night he dies. the 2nd death is like 99% him
Why would he not shoot NM. I don't get it..
idgi either but I think another killing power makes even less sense
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (isolation #59) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:30 am

Post by Invisibility »

UNVOTE:
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (isolation #60) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:30 am

Post by Invisibility »

no e minus juan yet
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (isolation #61) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:30 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1053, sheepsaysmeep wrote: invisibility whats your stance on killing NM
idk that's probably what we should do today but I wanted to push Hu Tao
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (isolation #62) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:57 am

Post by Invisibility »

if I don't think about this game at night it invades my dreams and I am forced to think about it
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (isolation #63) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:23 am

Post by Invisibility »

Peregrine where are you
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:39 am

Post by Invisibility »

is this a situation where we need to lim N_M to force ourselves to think again
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (isolation #65) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by Invisibility »

yeah
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (isolation #66) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:09 am

Post by Invisibility »

VOTE: nm
ok
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1107 (isolation #67) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by Invisibility »

hi
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1109 (isolation #68) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by Invisibility »

ok
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (isolation #69) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by Invisibility »

how do we choose the order I've never actually orchestrated this
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (isolation #70) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by Invisibility »

should I claim now
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1131 (isolation #71) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:38 pm

Post by Invisibility »

I'm a compulsive bodyguard
N1 I targeted Dunnstral, N2 I targeted Peregrine, N3 I targeted sheep
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1132 (isolation #72) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:38 pm

Post by Invisibility »

I don't see a slip
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (isolation #73) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:39 pm

Post by Invisibility »

it is possible that there are just a lot of compulsive bodyguards
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (isolation #74) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:40 pm

Post by Invisibility »

like the joke might be that the number of kills isn't gonna change just the targets can get all wacked up
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1140 (isolation #75) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:41 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1138, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1135, Invisibility wrote: it is possible that there are just a lot of compulsive bodyguards
Pretty sure mod said there are a lot of bodyguards
yeah
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1142 (isolation #76) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:42 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1140, Invisibility wrote:
In post 1138, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1135, Invisibility wrote: it is possible that there are just a lot of compulsive bodyguards
Pretty sure mod said there are a lot of bodyguards
yeah
he just didn't say that everyone who is not something else interesting is a bodyguard
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1145 (isolation #77) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:45 pm

Post by Invisibility »

I think he meant that as he wasn't sure about Peregrine not as a blank space lol. That's how I read it
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1148 (isolation #78) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:46 pm

Post by Invisibility »

oh that's really funny
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (isolation #79) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:46 pm

Post by Invisibility »

this setup is funny
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1180 (isolation #80) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:58 pm

Post by Invisibility »

hi
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1183 (isolation #81) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:42 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1181, Hu Tao wrote: Hi invis did you read my guilty
yeah and I'm kind of not believing it :P
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1184 (isolation #82) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:43 am

Post by Invisibility »

though I kind of am. Nvm let me think about it
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1185 (isolation #83) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:46 am

Post by Invisibility »

idk thinking about mech and setup spec and that jazz I am unsure but I have just consistently found STD townier than you lol
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (isolation #84) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:01 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1190, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1123, sheepsaysmeep wrote: im not a vt

and I think it means there must be mafia in hu tao / ???peregrine?????

because that would be like, a ridiculous number of town non-vanillas
And this is the clearest slip of all time. Invis do you understand why this is a slip? From sheep's point of view there is 2 mafia in 4 people confirmed. So if he names 3 people there is confirmed 1 mafia in them. There is no reason to say "I think" in that situation
he didn't name three people though
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (isolation #85) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:07 am

Post by Invisibility »

hi I'm still kinda lost but I'm leaning more towards Hu Tao scum I think. The Bob defense thing felt pretty unnatural like it could be setting up for this. Also reading Hu's iso I'm having trouble actually seeing like, solving
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (isolation #86) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:10 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1039, Hu Tao wrote: Well to be fair. A few of you wanted Bob beginning of yesterday and I derailed that fast. And hem was towntelling at the end and I tried to derail that. Not sure what else to say
like this feels so awkward when Hu was derailing a mall train* and guiding us on to more or less nothing

Spoiler: * these things

Peregrine is probably scum cuz I assume the other bodyguard claim is scums
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (isolation #87) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:10 am

Post by Invisibility »

Hu what happened to your suspicion of me
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (isolation #88) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:12 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1209, Save The Dragons wrote: why use a traffic analyst in this setup over a cop if there were no other PTs to find

i think it's a weird claim regardless of the supposed guilty on me
I feel like the NRG or whoever want there to some games where the traffic analyst only gets positive results on scum so that it's never a sure thing that masons or a neighborhood exist or whatever. Still more likely to not be the case but like not totally unlikely
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (isolation #89) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:18 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1222, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 1216, Invisibility wrote: Peregrine is probably scum cuz I assume the other bodyguard claim is scums
this is interesting to me, can u explain it a bit more

like I guess from my pov theres gotta be scum between the two bodyguards. but earlier in the game I was thinking a mafia bodyguard makes no sense. and I do believe that peregrine is a bodyguard
I was thinking the joke of the game being that there's a crap ton of bodyguards and stuff that cares about bodyguards would mean that scum should have a bodyguard which matters more cuz of the finder and stuff and also compulsiveness makes the vig shot more humorous. I also think Peregrine is a bodyguard
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (isolation #90) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:22 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1215, Hu Tao wrote: The ??? Is the 3rd person but that's besides the point.
you cared a lot about this point like ten seconds ago
In post 1146, sheepsaysmeep wrote: ah yeah

I just put question marks around peregrine as in "I am realizing I gotta consider peregrine as mafia when Ive been thinking I could just assume they were town for many day phases"
like what do you think of this
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (isolation #91) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:45 am

Post by Invisibility »

none of Hu's softs are really that convincing cuz like they're just stuff taht you would do otherwise. Like, the context of his role doesn't make his previous behavior "click" if that makes sense. This could easily just be a continuation of backpedaling on folks for towncredz
In post 1202, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I think if you do this search-through for progressions on some flipped villagers it looks similar too. there is basically never a semblance of something positive expressed - which is like, just really unnatural to me. it is just progressive shading

I dont get the feeling he is genuinely trying to sort these different players alignments (especially something I felt toward me from my pov)
I agree with this. Also like I think the only two townread slots from Hu were Bob and HEM unless I'm forgetting something.
In post 1218, Hu Tao wrote: Also look at my reaction to hme claiming bodyguard finder, I was initially suspect of it but then realized it was to help find town and my role was to help find scum.
I don't see this in your reaction. I see you jump off the train to claim the fame of being right about the game and it doesn't make your role more credible. Also this actually doesn't make that much sense at all. Actually yeah this logic is a stretch cuz like even if you considered that possibility that didn't rule out the world that HEM was trueclaiming scum. Also the reason to scumread STD wasn't good

I would expect town to want to more gracefully steer away from Bob than you did either. If you're town you'd have been begging to eat the nightkill and I think you'd be more aware that you don't want to do that
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1230 (isolation #92) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:57 am

Post by Invisibility »

it's probably just Hu here
I don't see genuine solving in the iso. Hu's read on STD () is wack and on Sheep () feels contrived. Hu seems wholly uninterested in considering that me or Peregrine are STD's partner. Like not even acting the least bit suspicious about me even though he was before and even if he thinks std/sheep team is most likely that doesn't rule me out. Peregrine is more reasonable to not suspect since I don't think Hu ever expressed suspicion of that slot

am I too reliant on the wisdom of other folks? Is that why Hu is trying to get my vote here? That's possible honestly. I think Hu would know this lol
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (isolation #93) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:13 am

Post by Invisibility »

wow
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1242 (isolation #94) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:46 am

Post by Invisibility »

I think Hu Tao trying to like shame me into voting elsewhere is just flailing VOTE: Hu Tao

if you're town, then, like, don't do this. If you're scum, also don't do this actually
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (isolation #95) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:46 am

Post by Invisibility »

UNVOTE:
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (isolation #96) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:46 am

Post by Invisibility »

I forgot about Peregrine. I would like to hear their night action probably
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (isolation #97) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:06 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1246, Peregrine wrote: Is it likely that there are this many compulsive bodyguards within a setup and all are town??

When I have read over the past pages quickly Inthoight that Invisibility was town! Which is concerning for the setup at large!!!
who do you think is scum?
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (isolation #98) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:57 am

Post by Invisibility »

hi
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (isolation #99) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:58 am

Post by Invisibility »

I'm not quick hammering scum
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1272 (isolation #100) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:02 am

Post by Invisibility »

haha yup
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (isolation #101) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:02 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1266, sheepsaysmeep wrote: but then I realized I could honestly see the way this day has gone as std/hu tao being w/w
can you elaborate on this
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1276 (isolation #102) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:03 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1273, sheepsaysmeep wrote: What do u think about the suggestion that hu Tao/std is w/w lol
I don't super get where you're coming from
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1280 (isolation #103) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:09 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1235, Hu Tao wrote: Also look how it was announced there were multiple bodyguards this game. You think only 2? With sheep claiming he's a bodyguard enabler??
are compulsive bodyguards commonplace on MS? Cuz like is this a slip? Like is the team Pere/Hu and Pere's fakeclaiming or something and Hu slipped that there's only two bodyguards even though fmpov there's three. Maybe. This might be kind of a stretch also

well maybe Hu is slipping that their partner fakeclaimed cuz like I never expressed doubts about Pere being truthful regardless of his alignment. May be
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1282 (isolation #104) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:12 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1277, sheepsaysmeep wrote: Std is low motivation to fight hard and hu Tao approach today is just weird in a way that I don’t get
ok I can kind of see this cuz I would think STD would like to Not Lose if getting limmed would lose him the game. But also there's not that much impetus on Hu's guilty so like idk if he's even in any danger
I guess I am also at like 98% certainty in Pere/Hu
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1283 (isolation #105) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:13 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1182, Save The Dragons wrote: hi

VOTE: hu tao

i'm VT

the fact that Hu Tao came into this saying "I have a guilty" and not "I could have a guilty" proves this is just bullshit
In post 1209, Save The Dragons wrote: why use a traffic analyst in this setup over a cop if there were no other PTs to find

i think it's a weird claim regardless of the supposed guilty on me
like these posts are very unconvincing responses to Hu's guilty I thought
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1285 (isolation #106) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:15 am

Post by Invisibility »

yeah opk
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1289 (isolation #107) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:17 am

Post by Invisibility »

ok****
yeah I think Hu onto STD was a weird jump like more like trying to set something up. Idk why you'd go all out with this with your partner when like if they were partners they'd be in a good enough position and potentially drawing bad vibes to STD would be dumb and pointless I think
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1290 (isolation #108) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:17 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1288, sheepsaysmeep wrote: ok

hu tao/peregrine final answer
yeah ok I think I agree
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (isolation #109) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:22 am

Post by Invisibility »

VOTE: peregrine do you still want to vote Peregrine cuz I think she's scum basically no matter what
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (isolation #110) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:59 pm

Post by Invisibility »

wow good job Sheep lol
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (isolation #111) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:00 pm

Post by Invisibility »

I regret nothing ever
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (isolation #112) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by Invisibility »

this is a good lesson to be more open-minded in the future though lol considering it is easier to consider all the permutations at that point of the game
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (isolation #113) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:06 pm

Post by Invisibility »

cool game though & gg and stuff
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (isolation #114) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:09 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1320, Invisibility wrote: this is a good lesson to be more open-minded in the future though lol considering it is easier to consider all the permutations at that point of the game
this is a game I'll definitely have to read back over knowing what I know now lol
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1324 (isolation #115) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:12 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 686, sheepsaysmeep wrote: im used to invisibility being able to super obvtown and he is simply nothing close to that in this game
oh also I wanted to ask when the game was over is this true? I'm so used to like, being incorrigibly null, but also the last time I played Mafia regularly was like four years ago

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”