Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:55 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 222, Flower wrote: Alianna feels town. If T-Bones town scum's probably in a nothing slot like RCE
depends on how you look at the TBone vs drew quibble I guess

if TBone and drew are both town Alianna come out +scum in that exchange for being TMI

if TBone is scum then maybe you could be right, but I doubt that right now
Garlic Bread Society
Garlic Bread Society
Townie
Garlic Bread Society
Townie
Townie

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:16 am

Post by Garlic Bread Society »

VC 1.02

T-Bone (3):
Save The Dragons, Flower, Doctor Drew
Flower (3):
Merlyn, Klazam, T-Bone
Merlyn (1):
RCEnigma
RCEnigma (1):
Alianna

Not Voting (1):
yessiree

With 9 alive it takes 5 votes to hit someone with the beam.
T-Bone and Flower are at E-2.

There are (expired on 2023-09-15 22:57:07) left in the deadline.

Remember this game is Geriatric. You have 20 posts per 24 hours before you start draining your coffers.
Hydra of Cook and Quiet Owl. We'll do business through this hydra.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:32 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Well tbf. I probably would have just hammered klazam and figured it out tomorrow. Think there was one more person that was active around the time and opted not to hammer so townpoint to them.

But maybe that makes klazam my partner actually… or that person could have been klazams partner.

Actually now that I’m on the topic I dunno why we’ve kinda blown past it and none of the voters followed up on what I would assume was a pressure wagon out of rvs.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:33 am

Post by RCEnigma »

That was to flower.

Deflection, spy level 100.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:30 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 227, RCEnigma wrote: But maybe that makes klazam my partner actually… or that person could have been klazams partner.
speaking of perspective slips- why didn't you list the options where klazam turns out town?
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:16 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 215, yessiree wrote:
In post 205, T-Bone wrote: To answer someone's other question I think every post I make is to gauge reactions, frankly. I'm trying to find scum so I make posts for me. The 'im going to find scum after everyone posts three times" bit was for my amusement but then it took long enough I leaned into it and dug into some early things that pinged me. I don't know that Flower and yessiree are the scumteam. But I don't know that they are not either. To me, they looked like players who knew one another's alignment because they were skipping on the feeling out stage with one another.

It is okay if (royal) you read those posts and don't agree with me. I frequently pick up on things no one else does. Sometimes I'm right sometimes I'm not. Maybe what I see is just coincidence. Maybe it's nothing. Not a big deal.
I see you, I even like the "entrance after having daytalk in a PT" read, but why not mention anything about it when you dropped the read?
Not sure what you're asking here?
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:35 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 230, T-Bone wrote:
In post 205, T-Bone wrote: To answer someone's other question I think every post I make is to gauge reactions, frankly. I'm trying to find scum so I make posts for me. The 'im going to find scum after everyone posts three times" bit was for my amusement but then it took long enough I leaned into it and dug into some early things that pinged me. I don't know that Flower and yessiree are the scumteam. But I don't know that they are not either. To me, they looked like players who knew one another's alignment because they were skipping on the feeling out stage with one another.

It is okay if (royal) you read those posts and don't agree with me. I frequently pick up on things no one else does. Sometimes I'm right sometimes I'm not. Maybe what I see is just coincidence. Maybe it's nothing. Not a big deal.
I see you, I even like the "entrance after having daytalk in a PT" read, but why not mention anything about it when you dropped the read?
You explained when you dropped your scumread on me and Flower in your 3rd post, you actually had something that could substantiate it

I'm asking why you didn't think to mention it then and there?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:57 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 229, Merlyn wrote:
In post 227, RCEnigma wrote: But maybe that makes klazam my partner actually… or that person could have been klazams partner.
speaking of perspective slips- why didn't you list the options where klazam turns out town?
Because I was being facetious.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:13 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 231, yessiree wrote:

You explained when you dropped your scumread on me and Flower in your 3rd post, you actually had something that could substantiate it

i'd like to clarify a particularly unfortunate diction in "dropped", as in whisked into being, not as in something that's relinquished
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:31 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 176, T-Bone wrote: It's actually funny because I had thought that yessiree had dropped the PT tell on page 1 post 23 when he made a nonsequiter reference to Klaz's scum games or lack thereof. But the way Flower responds to yessiree and to everyone else they respond to upon their entrance is so different and also says "i have a PT" and it says to me "I have a PT with yessiree". Compare Flower's 25 a response to STD and their entrance, to 27 a response to yessiree. Then in 34 to Merlyn and again in 38 to STD. One of these things is not like the other. There is some get-to-know-you energy in Flower's responses to STD and Merlyn vs I-know-everything-about-you in response to yessiree. No, I'm not referencing to overall familiarity from other games. There is always this feeling out period that players need to do at the start of the game to see where they stand. Flower did not feel out yessiree at all like they did other players. That tells me they did it in their PT already. Flower goes on to feel out Klaz because they are meeting for the first time in this game on page 3. Then when Flower addresses yessiree again in 68 that's gone once again.

There's no sense in me quoting out of context so I will link to where I think it begins and you should read with my comments in mind.

viewtopic.php?p=13902327#p13902327
this seems wild
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:36 am

VOTE: RCEnigma
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:40 am

Post by Merlyn »

VOTE: StD
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:43 am

wow
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:50 am

Post by Merlyn »

why wow?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:54 am

why why wow
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:54 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 234, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 176, T-Bone wrote: It's actually funny because I had thought that yessiree had dropped the PT tell on page 1 post 23 when he made a nonsequiter reference to Klaz's scum games or lack thereof. But the way Flower responds to yessiree and to everyone else they respond to upon their entrance is so different and also says "i have a PT" and it says to me "I have a PT with yessiree". Compare Flower's 25 a response to STD and their entrance, to 27 a response to yessiree. Then in 34 to Merlyn and again in 38 to STD. One of these things is not like the other. There is some get-to-know-you energy in Flower's responses to STD and Merlyn vs I-know-everything-about-you in response to yessiree. No, I'm not referencing to overall familiarity from other games. There is always this feeling out period that players need to do at the start of the game to see where they stand. Flower did not feel out yessiree at all like they did other players. That tells me they did it in their PT already. Flower goes on to feel out Klaz because they are meeting for the first time in this game on page 3. Then when Flower addresses yessiree again in 68 that's gone once again.

There's no sense in me quoting out of context so I will link to where I think it begins and you should read with my comments in mind.

this seems wild
As a fellow moon thinker I like where TBone is coming from. However not to speak for yessiree but I think it’s common to make a snap judgement on players one way or the other. Which is going to shade how you interact with them, or don’t even.
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:13 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 214, Alianna wrote:
In post 211, T-Bone wrote: Stopping here at 17 posts so y'all can chew on things for a bit and I have leeway to respond if someone brings up something new.

I don't want to go into a back and forth Alianna but I hope you can see why I find your defense of Drew's post lacking when I contend he didn't engage on any of the thoughts I had. I legitimately don't understand you. It's like you're either seeing more posts from Drew in a PT that explains his behavior in your eyes or you're just saying things hoping that people will move on. I struggle to come up with a more logical explanation for why you are defending him from my point of view.
Pretty sure I'm getting close to 20 posts too. I am at a loss for how to respond to your posts right now and I need to decide if that's because I actually don't have a case or because you're deliberately trying to trip me up. The loaded questions in would suggest the latter, but I will follow up on this and try to take everything into account.
Unfortunately, I'm not always logical or understandable, even to myself lol. I will try to make my thought process at least somewhat clear here, but it's not going to be the specific analysis you're looking for.
The way I read yesterday was that Drew thought you were reaching a lot in a scummy way. I'd also gone and re-read the interactions you mentioned, could kind of see what you meant but definitely thought you were reaching, and assumed we were having similar thoughts. In my mind, some level of engagement was implied, but I see how I could be making some dangerous assumptions and I think my idea of what engagement looks like looser than yours. I get why that would be a point of misunderstanding if you're town.
In post 210, Klazam wrote: Interesting. Don’t like flower’s reaction to TBone’s case there, TBone’s case i see what is meant but oof it’s pretty nebulous. I wouldn’t have even noticed these things and/or drawn conclusions from that like bone did.

Drew’s nonhammer there I don’t think is an scummy post so I disagree with bone on that. Alright I think that’s all for now

Ali.. (thought you voted bone at one point, I’ll need to check) - reason why I think bone is town is because I’m massively liking how he’s that confident with his posting early, felt like he wasn’t being cautious. Points stuff out that they notice, the line about lolhammering me, etc. don’t think any of that comes from scum.
I think confidence vs. caution is a playstyle thing a lot of the time, but fair enough. I'm still conflicted on Bone.

I haven't actually moved my RVS vote, should probably undo it.

UNVOTE: RCEnigma
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
Mini Normal 2337 is in signups with 8/13 slots remaining!
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:38 pm

Post by Alianna »

I'm inclined to townlean you being so chill about being in hammer range though, unless maybe you're paired with Bone.
I townread Alianna.

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 240, RCEnigma wrote:

this seems wild
As a fellow moon thinker I like where TBone is coming from. However not to speak for yessiree but I think it’s common to make a snap judgement on players one way or the other. Which is going to shade how you interact with them, or don’t even.
I mean, why do you like where they are coming from? Especially how they have acted since that post.....do you like that as well?

Also, moon logic/thinking is forever now known as a Drew Post.....get with the times RC.... :cool:
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 242, Alianna wrote: I'm inclined to townlean you being so chill about being in hammer range though, unless maybe you're paired with Bone.
I maybe could see why you think they could be paired with Bone, but is there a reason or just vibes?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 229, Merlyn wrote:
Yeah I thought it was pretty obviously a nonserious post. Don’t like this post from Merlyn
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 244, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 242, Alianna wrote: I'm inclined to townlean you being so chill about being in hammer range though, unless maybe you're paired with Bone.
I maybe could see why you think they could be paired with Bone, but is there a reason or just vibes?
If they're paired with Bone, they'd know the suggestion of lolhammering is just a bluff (or if scum actually did lolhammer their buddy D1 for some reason, they'd just get locktowned lol). I'm only commenting on that interaction though, haven't looked yet to see if there's anything else that might rule out the pair and also vibe-reading Klazam as town anyway.
I townread Alianna.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 231, yessiree wrote:

To play along with the bit of solving the game in the 3rd post.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:53 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 246, Alianna wrote:
In post 244, Doctor Drew wrote:
If they're paired with Bone, they'd know the suggestion of lolhammering is just a bluff
(or if scum actually did lolhammer their buddy D1 for some reason, they'd just get locktowned lol)
. I'm only commenting on that interaction though, haven't looked yet to see if there's anything else that might rule out the pair and also vibe-reading Klazam as town anyway.
Actually, never mind, there'd probably be more moon logic and WIFOM over it in this playerlist. Not really relevant to the point though.
I townread Alianna.

yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:52 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 240, RCEnigma wrote:

this seems wild
flower(usespython) and I are pretty aware of each other's meta from our past games

I didn't think too much about it, and I'm not too surpised others like TBone picked up on it

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”