Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

VOTE: Alianna

Just playing the odds at this point with her.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 13, Alianna wrote:
In post 5, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: Alianna

Just playing the odds at this point with her.
VOTE: Doctor Drew

I could apply that to you too lol, still haven't played with scum!you yet.
You don't want that heat
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:41 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 16, T-Bone wrote: I will solve this game once everyone has made three posts. Trust in the Bone.
Let's enter the Bone Zone
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 36, Save The Dragons wrote: Is anyone actually worried about the geriatric component
For me not really, I don't think I post that much in a 24 hour period.

Maybe it can affect reads on others though? The players I am familiar with here aren't crazy hyper posters as well.

Do you think it is affecting the activity so far though?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:16 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 38, Flower wrote:
In post 36, Save The Dragons wrote: Is anyone actually worried about the geriatric component
Last time we did a self imposed geriatric we gave up half way through, though this game doing 20 posts/day instead of the standard 10 posts/day might make it doable
Ooh 10 posts would be interesting.

I can think of a few players who would run into problems haha.

Am curious though STD, you aren't a hyper posters.....what are your concerns?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 43, Merlyn wrote:
In post 42, Flower wrote:
In post 41, Merlyn wrote: I'm not sure that it matters as much as I thought it might, the 'rolling aspect' basically means that you could be at the max limit, but then a few hours later have post powers again.
But I wanna post
now
not in a few hours :cry:
Well have you thought about carrying a few posts around in your pockets as a snack?
Just now seeing that Flower is Python, always a pleasure friend!

Oh and hey Merlyn I guess.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:05 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 49, Merlyn wrote: Good morning to everyone but Drew!
Well this is just mean, what did I ever do to you?
In post 64, Flower wrote: STD being the top poster is also a pretty good case tbh
Are you saying a good case for scum or am I reading this wrong?
In post 80, Flower wrote:
In post 76, Klazam wrote: Flower, I vote you, you vote me back. Sup?
That wasn't OMGUS
In post 67, yessiree wrote:
In post 53, Klazam wrote:
In post 52, yessiree wrote: VOTE: Klazam

I wanna try here
And hi there too
In post 48, Flower wrote: Crazy that yessiree rolled town with us
The “with us” component is bothering me. Feels like “yes is town, just like us”. Just the emphasis is eh.

VOTE: Flower
am I paranoid in thinking the timing of your reply is a little sus
In post 68, Flower wrote: That looks like normal "Oh someone's voting us time to be productive" but I don't think that's scummy
In post 69, yessiree wrote: It's not just the timing per se

If he thought my vote wasn't that serious I don't think he needed to address it right away since thread vibe wasn't that serious at all, and be like "oh time to be a little productive now".

If he thought it was serious I don't think he would've acknowledged it the way he did either

meh it's hard to explain
In post 74, Flower wrote: Ok yeah I can see the vibe there

VOTE: Klazam
I will sheep Flowers sheep of yessiree......Agreed that Klazam does not look good one bit.

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:06 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 77, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 38, Flower wrote:
Last time we did a self imposed geriatric we gave up half way through, though this game doing 20 posts/day instead of the standard 10 posts/day might make it doable
Is it 20 a day or 20 in a day phase?

Also Ali, scrambled is the superior egg choice, they are still protected.
This is factually incorrect, eggs benedict is the GOAT of all breakfast egg dishes.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:44 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 85, Flower wrote: Your calculator is defective, send it in for repairs
I dunno, he did just make his third post after all.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 99, Save The Dragons wrote: alley oop
Boom-shaka-laka!!

Throws down the page top!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:18 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 124, T-Bone wrote:
In post 122, Save The Dragons wrote: i don't think flower is scum
y
In post 125, Save The Dragons wrote: I like flowers posting

I don't think they do some of their posting as scum
Flowers(well technically more Python) is someone I am starting to townbin until they show scum to me, finally have some scum experience with them so at least have something to work with(yes I know you were traitor, but you were being obv scum the last day lol)
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:20 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 126, Merlyn wrote:
In post 110, Klazam wrote:
In post 88, Merlyn wrote: Good evening to only Drew!

I could see there being bussin' somewhere in yes, klazam, flower.
Last thing

For this to be true, the scum has to be me-

Yes and flower is voting me and hasn’t gone against each other that I can recall

I’m voting flower.

If this post was thought out with facts, you should be voting me. If it wasn’t, it was tossed out to shade people. I got me eye on you.
I'm not doing this game only feelings
This post from Klazam is bad, feels very defensive in a TMI way.

But Merlyn, what did you mean here? Are you talking about how you are playing this game?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:33 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 130, Klazam wrote: Have same question as Drew to Merlyn. Didn’t understand that line

Drew, mind explaining the “TMI” thing to me? I don’t think that was a thing when I last played on this site.

Also freely admitted, I thought I was going to be eliminated so I just wanted to get my thoughts out there when I could.
TMI is too much information, sure you knew that lol.

But in Mafia it means scum posting in a way that they seem informed. Like I said in regards to your post, seemed a bit defensive in a way that you need to lash out to discredit Merlyn a bit. Honestly not the most reliable tell, but it happens(and I do think you are scum so admittedly looking at it with those glasses).

And if you thought you were going to be limmed, why say they you got their eye out for them?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:51 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 132, Merlyn wrote: My bad, I mean to say I'm not doing 'facts' this game, only feelings

I am surprised to hear you thought you were going to be eliminated. You're saying it past tense- what's changed to make you think otherwise now?
Feelings don't care your facts is what I always say.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 135, Klazam wrote: Actually screw it, I’m going to hop over to Merlyn- feels roughly equal to me.

VOTE: Merlyn
In post 136, Klazam wrote: No they’re not equal. Reviewed, flower still looks worse to me.

VOTE: Flower[\vote]
That 2 minute review??
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 176, T-Bone wrote: It's actually funny because I had thought that yessiree had dropped the PT tell on page 1 post 23 when he made a nonsequiter reference to Klaz's scum games or lack thereof. But the way Flower responds to yessiree and to everyone else they respond to upon their entrance is so different and also says "i have a PT" and it says to me "I have a PT with yessiree". Compare Flower's 25 a response to STD and their entrance, to 27 a response to yessiree. Then in 34 to Merlyn and again in 38 to STD. One of these things is not like the other. There is some get-to-know-you energy in Flower's responses to STD and Merlyn vs I-know-everything-about-you in response to yessiree. No, I'm not referencing to overall familiarity from other games. There is always this feeling out period that players need to do at the start of the game to see where they stand. Flower did not feel out yessiree at all like they did other players. That tells me they did it in their PT already. Flower goes on to feel out Klaz because they are meeting for the first time in this game on page 3. Then when Flower addresses yessiree again in 68 that's gone once again.

There's no sense in me quoting out of context so I will link to where I think it begins and you should read with my comments in mind.

viewtopic.php?p=13902327#p13902327
Reading this feels like a more detailed Drew post, but I can't grasp how many carts you put before all the horses here. Even breaking it down to who is the scum PR or not(not this post, but a previous one). And I also have no qualms about making Drew posts as scum, so

VOTE: T-Bone
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 181, T-Bone wrote: Lol you just hammered good job.
Oh shit......did I?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Isn't that 4 votes?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 184, T-Bone wrote: Drew might be scum not yessiree. How exciting. Doesn't even engage with the post just says "oh I'm scum" and hammers. You all eliminate Drew/Flower/yessiree and thank me in the post game.
You act like I haven't been paying attention, and what to engage with? I read that post, and went through what you linked to and what you thought it meant. In addition to thinking the scum team would both vote you basically at the same time.

And yes, I did say 'Sometimes Enchant is just scum'(reference to a previous game with Flavor Leaf) when even thinking if this is too scummy to be scum, but trying to not overthink it.

I still think it is E-1 though(and I should have said that).
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:31 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 186, T-Bone wrote: Maybe it's 6 votes. You're only worried now because I said you hammered me?
More surprised, not worried......I mean I was saying I think you are scum before I voted, so.....

Also hey look, we are engaging now!

Pre Edit: Merlyn, when Flavor and I both had enchant as scum in Utopia. Then the next game we were in together(with Flavor I mean) and it came down to me and python/flower.....I(or maybe Flavor said it first?) to basically not overthink it and sometimes the scummiest person is just scum.

Pre Edit2: T-Bone, I feel like I need to explain for you what a 'Drew Post' is.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:49 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 199, T-Bone wrote: You don't. Listen, I too have used the "I do this as scum therefore you are scum" line too! It doesn't bother me. Though I pull that out when I'm scum trying to make something happen. Since you did it to slide me to e-1 I don't know how I feel about it. Probably on balance it's scummy but we'll see!
No, I really do......because yet again you are jumping to conclusions with very little facts.

A Drew Post is just a theory or angle that may be a bit......out of left field? Or at least atypical. And then you dig your heels in for a bit because you think you made a great solve. Now sometimes Drew does catch scum, but scumDrew will also do it because once all the dust settles most people tend to just say 'ah that's just Drew being Drew'.

Now, tbf......I was making the Drew Post remark as a bit of an aside.......I figured Merlyn, Alianna, and Flower would at least get a chuckle out of it. But you are so focused on this one little quip, I felt I needed to explain the joke, and you know what they say about explaining a joke lol.....

But like I said, you are coming at me like I haven't been paying attention to you.......a Drew always is watching......
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 207, T-Bone wrote: I mean you had to go back to check that you didn't hammer me because you were careless. A Drew may always be watching....but not very closely!

Nevermind that your explanation here doesn't explain your actions since you decided to vote for me. Feels like that post should come from a version of you explaining why you aren't voting for me lolol
I thought the only votes on you were yess and Flower.....hence why I didn't even say you were at E-1(again, that is my mistake).......looking back when you said I hammered you I did miss Std's vote on you.

Do you think, objectiviely speaking, you are engaging with me in good faith? Even if you are town, you said I am 'faking bad reading comprehension', yet you have not grasped anything I have said either about you or directly to you, and have instead have tweaked everything to act like I am the one acting in bad faith.

Pre Edit: T-Bone, you literally incorrectly assumed what I meant about a Drew Post, so I explained it......

Also, everyone is in a PT besides you, right T-Bone? Is this game multiball? Alianna you finally did roll scum!! Yay!!!! And with me.....I will try not to disappoint.

But the other scum team of flower/yess will be tough......Flower is really sneaky and good.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 240, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 234, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 176, T-Bone wrote: It's actually funny because I had thought that yessiree had dropped the PT tell on page 1 post 23 when he made a nonsequiter reference to Klaz's scum games or lack thereof. But the way Flower responds to yessiree and to everyone else they respond to upon their entrance is so different and also says "i have a PT" and it says to me "I have a PT with yessiree". Compare Flower's 25 a response to STD and their entrance, to 27 a response to yessiree. Then in 34 to Merlyn and again in 38 to STD. One of these things is not like the other. There is some get-to-know-you energy in Flower's responses to STD and Merlyn vs I-know-everything-about-you in response to yessiree. No, I'm not referencing to overall familiarity from other games. There is always this feeling out period that players need to do at the start of the game to see where they stand. Flower did not feel out yessiree at all like they did other players. That tells me they did it in their PT already. Flower goes on to feel out Klaz because they are meeting for the first time in this game on page 3. Then when Flower addresses yessiree again in 68 that's gone once again.

There's no sense in me quoting out of context so I will link to where I think it begins and you should read with my comments in mind.

this seems wild
As a fellow moon thinker I like where TBone is coming from. However not to speak for yessiree but I think it’s common to make a snap judgement on players one way or the other. Which is going to shade how you interact with them, or don’t even.
I mean, why do you like where they are coming from? Especially how they have acted since that post.....do you like that as well?

Also, moon logic/thinking is forever now known as a Drew Post.....get with the times RC.... :cool:
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 242, Alianna wrote: I'm inclined to townlean you being so chill about being in hammer range though, unless maybe you're paired with Bone.
I maybe could see why you think they could be paired with Bone, but is there a reason or just vibes?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 248, Alianna wrote:
In post 246, Alianna wrote:
In post 244, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 242, Alianna wrote: I'm inclined to townlean you being so chill about being in hammer range though, unless maybe you're paired with Bone.
I maybe could see why you think they could be paired with Bone, but is there a reason or just vibes?
If they're paired with Bone, they'd know the suggestion of lolhammering is just a bluff
(or if scum actually did lolhammer their buddy D1 for some reason, they'd just get locktowned lol)
. I'm only commenting on that interaction though, haven't looked yet to see if there's anything else that might rule out the pair and also vibe-reading Klazam as town anyway.
Actually, never mind, there'd probably be more moon logic and WIFOM over it in this playerlist. Not really relevant to the point though.
This does feel like the 'not sure of herself' townAlberta.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 249, yessiree wrote:
In post 240, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 234, Save The Dragons wrote:

this seems wild
As a fellow moon thinker I like where TBone is coming from. However not to speak for yessiree but I think it’s common to make a snap judgement on players one way or the other. Which is going to shade how you interact with them, or don’t even.
flower(usespython) and I are pretty aware of each other's meta from our past games

I didn't think too much about it, and I'm not too surpised others like TBone picked up on it
This kinda my point, why use it as a basis to case someone? Merlyn and I have made direct references to each other and taken jabs at each other, why not use that as an attempt to case us? Is it that Bone Zone isn't as threatened by Ol Weirdo Drew and Newbie Merlyn as he is by someone with a much older join date and someone who is great at mech solving? And when Ol Weirdo Drew made his case for scumBone he caught the collateral damage, since they know some people have an impression that Drew is lim bait and could be an easy push. Just look at how they engage with Drew after the 'lolhammer'.......that is not in good faith.

I continue to say it, but Bad To The Bone is just that, a bad guy.

Also, Drew is going to refer to themselves in the third person from here on out, deal with it nerds.

Pre Edit: yessiree, I kinda get that.....but I am looking at the bigger picture about how they handled things after just the initial push of you and flower.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also not game related, but remembered to update my sig from a great quote from Alianna's last game lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #27) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:39 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 256, yessiree wrote:
In post 254, Doctor Drew wrote: This kinda my point, why use it as a basis to case someone? Merlyn and I have made direct references to each other and taken jabs at each other, why not use that as an attempt to case us? Is it that Bone Zone isn't as threatened by Ol Weirdo Drew and Newbie Merlyn as he is by someone with a much older join date and someone who is great at mech solving? And when Ol Weirdo Drew made his case for scumBone he caught the collateral damage, since they know some people have an impression that Drew is lim bait and could be an easy push. Just look at how they engage with Drew after the 'lolhammer'.......that is not in good faith.

I continue to say it, but Bad To The Bone is just that, a bad guy.

Also, Drew is going to refer to themselves in the third person from here on out, deal with it nerds.

Pre Edit: yessiree, I kinda get that.....but I am looking at the bigger picture about how they handled things after just the initial push of you and flower.
I don't know what TBone saw differently, but I mean, it was still early game so anythin was better than nothin, plus the bone man HAD to do something after hyping himself up for it for the grand solve :lol:

so yeah it is what it is, I have no issue if he's pushed for it, but I dont think it's fair to hold it to the same standards as a late game read with way more context
I legit was excited for what their solve was lol, I love shit like that.

But, do you see my angle here?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #28) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:59 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 260, Alianna wrote: Drew, if you're scum here, I'm going to feel like such a clown.

You can always trust the yelllow M&M.

Pre Edit: Yessiree, my angle was how they reacted after my E-1 vote. I do kinda get acting like they were hammered(test someones reactions to it), but I don't get how they acted after that, like they kept going for gotcha moments......hence why I kept saying not acting in good faith.

I do not have any experience with Boney from what I remember though.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:12 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 265, yessiree wrote: viewtopic.php?sid=&f=52&t=86191&user_se ... B%5D=15310

somewhere after Battle Mage (scum) votes T-Bone (town), but you can check his reaction to my shitpush too :lol:

also I might be approaching my quota so Imma be conservative with my posting from now on
From what I read there, Bone Collector seemed much more rational and less trolly there, and actually picked apart BM's posts instead of the gotcha posts he is trying to make here.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:21 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 268, Merlyn wrote: I don't know if I agree with Alibabas case but I do feel like she's probably rolled town again (if you did how many times is it now?)

I also reject the nickname I was given, I want something cooler like The Sundance Kid or Doesn't Understand Whisky Merlyn
Well going with the whisky theme, when whisky is new or unaged it is called 'newmake'.

New Make Merlyn......has a ring to it.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:50 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I assume you are talking about Bone's case on yessiree/flower before I voted them?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 281, Doctor Drew wrote: I assume you are talking about Bone's case on yessiree/flower before I voted them?
Well I will just answer my own assumption then lol.

It was a gut read of how Bone approached yess/flower. Making the vote(I forget on which one initially) after his '3 posts' gimmick, then following it up with a supposed slip on page 2, then laughing as they both voted for him.......turned it from just a way of pushing people as a way of getting a read on them.......to seeming like I am going to purposely push these people to make them look bad.

Then the post I quoted when I voted them was enough to make me think 'alright, this is different then just poking and prodding'......there was an agenda here.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:43 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I still owe Flower a culting as well, but maybe std first
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 340, yessiree wrote:
In post 339, Doctor Drew wrote: I still owe Flower a culting as well, but maybe std first
whats a "culting" and how is it something that can be owed?
For context, I had a reputation for always rolling cult leader. During the last Weird Dreams game I joked saying I would recruit python(flower).......or maybe they mentioned it first, don't remember lol.

So I do owe them by recruiting them into my cult.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 329, RCEnigma wrote: It’s my only tangible scumread right now so.

Std could also be scum but only by lack of content and that’s not stronger for me than some content that I find scummy.
In post 330, Merlyn wrote: Lol Im not impressed by your scumhunting skills yes. It'll be interesting to come back to the assertion that posting song lyrics is more honest and see what alignments the three of us are.

In any case I've pointed out what I wanted to point out, you can all make your choices
I am not used to this aggressive Merlyn, also seems like a bit of a misrep for why rc was voting you over std.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 343, Merlyn wrote: shrug
:?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:13 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Is it just me or does this feel like Aureal try harding a bit? Like repp into a scum read slot and just come out throwing punches.

Town tend to give slots like that a long rope, when maybe they shouldn't.

Maybe I am just not picking up what she is putting down.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 366, Flower wrote: Drew's been consistently making a lot of sense this game, I'm not used to this
Pardon me, my pocket is no vacancy.

But I mean, I wasn't even really scum reading Merlyn....but I am not crazy about Aureal's entrance right?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 372, Aureal wrote:
In post 369, T-Bone wrote: Aureal I think RCE and Klazam are basically the same player this game. I find it difficult to see them paired together.
I just finished reading up, and kinda see what you mean about them being the same person. :lol:

I don't think this makes it
that
unlikely for them to be scum together. The RCE post I quoted earlier sounds like an acknowledgement of them being linked, like he wanted to get out ahead of anyone potentially accusing them of being partnered. So after that point they may as well play openly working together.

Though honestly with the way Drew is being here he's just increasing his partner equity with Klazam. But shhhhhhh that's not what I'm focusing on here! :shifty:
No no, please expand on that if you want.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:33 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 376, Aureal wrote: OK, you start by expanding on what you have a problem with in my entrance. I left you a big prompt to explain what you apparently think I
should
be doing instead but you didn't. :?

For that matter, what exactly did you mean by the "town tend to give slots like that a long rope" line? I think I might have misinterpreted what you were saying there.
Town tends to gives a long rope to a repp on a scum read slot, thought that was clear.

You do what you you want, I said how I felt. Why would I tell you what to do, and why is that an issue to you?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:29 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Aureal, I didn't really have an issue with the content of your case on RC/Klazam(though like Flower, I don't think trying to nail the team on D1 always makes me say hmm, guess part of my issue with Bone in retrospect). It wasn't even a huge thing that made me think you were scum, again it was the initial vibe I got after reading your post. And I wasn't really scum reading Merlyn, but also not really town reading her, if anything I was starting to mean scum with her last few posts before she repped out.

Ironically enough you have acted like Bone did when I voted them, though in a more coherent sense lol(not a dig Bone I promise).....so if I may completely contradict myself, doubt you two would be buddies.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:30 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 401, RCEnigma wrote: I know how mafia goes…
What did you mean by this?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:38 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 442, Aureal wrote: thinks about Klazam not reading the deadline right
realizes maybe he isn't realizing there's an auto-updating timer function
because it maybe didn't exist last he played?
checks game history, sees last game was five years ago
realizes she even responded to a thread he posted in about coming back to playing

derps

fuck it we ball

Is this a callback to Normal Idea?

I would prefer staying on Bone, would go to Klazaam if no one wants Bone.

I keep going back and forth on Aureal.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:40 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 452, Aureal wrote:
In post 445, Klazam wrote:
realizes she even responded to a thread he posted in about coming back to playing

derps

fuck it we ball

okay. Gotta ask. How does that change anything?
People are actually following the wagon I started, for reasons that mostly aren't even explained, AND THAT MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE :o

I'm not saying you're off the hook or I won't go back to you (hey, people trying to talk to me about the things I asked about could help there!)

But this is something we could maybe talk about more given more time, I'm seeing that maybe your perspective just could be weird from not having played at all in years, and it feels bad to yeet the 'newbie' on day one. :neutral:
In post 446, Doctor Drew wrote:

derps

fuck it we ball

Is this a callback to Normal Idea?

I would prefer staying on Bone, would go to Klazaam if no one wants Bone.

I keep going back and forth on Aureal.
Help, you have a functional memory

What is even going on
Like I told Bone......the Drew is always watching.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:27 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 458, Flower wrote: Drew and STD, looks like T-Bone isn't happening today. Mind swapping to Klazam?
You aren't the boss of me.

But I also don't like you as the lim......so by my on volition and mine and alone, I am my own man dammit!

But did a quick check, aren't they at E-1 right now?

Are you asking me to hammer? Did they claim?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:34 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 463, Klazam wrote: I think 2 more on me, and no I did not claim.
In post 464, Flower wrote:
In post 462, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 458, Flower wrote: Drew and STD, looks like T-Bone isn't happening today. Mind swapping to Klazam?
You aren't the boss of me.

But I also don't like you as the lim......so by my on volition and mine and alone, I am my own man dammit!

But did a quick check, aren't they at E-1 right now?

Are you asking me to hammer? Did they claim?
They're at 3 votes right now
Ok, just had a bit of deja vu lol.

Ok now E-1
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #47) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

VOTE B9NEZY HE SCRONBINGLED FLOWER
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:24 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 503, T-Bone wrote: dREW DID IT BETTER
Hello and welcome to my sig lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (isolation #49) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:28 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 502, Alianna wrote: I couldn't point to anything in particular, but yessiree gives me weird vibes.

VOTE: yessiree

Have a vote for now.
I am kinda meh on them, I know you said you can't point to anything in particular......but is there something tangible to your vibes?

And Mod I just noticed you have Merlyn and not Aureal in the playerlist
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #50) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I will say I feel like yess and RC have been more in the background(could say std as well, but I might be biased because they always seem that way imo).

So I wouldn't mind really poking and prodding them a bit.

VOTE: RC
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #51) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 515, Alianna wrote:
In post 509, yessiree wrote: i dont know how i feel about Alianna dropping a vote without anything tangible other than "weird vibes"
i was going to townread that because it seemed a nonchalant scummy thing that only town would ever do
but alianna doesn't strike me as the carefree type given how conservative she was with her day 1 voting, but i never played with her before so anyone wanna refute that feel free
Mostly because I don't actually have anything tangible to scumread at the moment (which is not an uncommon position for me to be in). I don't remember if I've done anything like that or not before and don't really care to meta myself, but I figured "why not?" because it might at least start some discussion.
Unsure of herself Alianna is townAlianna, from my experience.....still waiting for that day of scumAlianna though, hi5 if you are it here.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #52) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 519, Alianna wrote: I'd like to execute in yessiree/RCE/Dragons today.
Are you in the same place I am at that they have been in the background?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (isolation #53) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 526, RCEnigma wrote: VOTE: Aureal

I don’t think TBone being the primary option when there was a separate counterwagon to town in aureal is coincidence. Still on the TBone town train.
I don't understand what you are trying to say here.

I do feel better about Bone though, yes they could strongman, but that is one specific scenario for that to happen, and odds are they are not strongman.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #54) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 540, Save The Dragons wrote: Aureal feels wooden to me that's why i want to vote there

not sure why the slot is getting tr so much
RC
Yessir

Aureal

Bone
std

Alianna

This is where I am kinda at, you and Aureal both kinda in the null slot, with me maybe slightly leaning scum on her.....so I wouldn't be too opposed to a wagon on her.

I feel like Alianna is being same ol townAlianna, and until she proves me wrong I will trust her read on yessir. And I feel, as I said, yessir and RC are the background players(or as Bone put it, in my blind spot), and RC seems to be making posts that don't seem genuine.

I could see you as scum, but I just feel you are in your town meta, but don't feel as strong about that as I do as Alianna.

Bone I just feel better about in general after really thinking about it. But the strongman thing is still a possibility, so I can't discount that possibility
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #55) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Lol, realized I did my reads list backwards.

Scum at the top
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #56) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:32 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 551, Aureal wrote: Why are we even still talking about a possible strongman? We didn't flip scum on day one, so even if we assume the JK was still targeted at T-Bone, there's two people available to make the kill. There's very little information to be had here.
I said this as much yesterday, just don't want to discount the possibility.

And honestly, knowing Flower, I bet they didn't even JK Bone. But they can answer that is the dead thread lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #57) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 553, yessiree wrote:
In post 549, Doctor Drew wrote: This is where I am kinda at, you and Aureal both kinda in the null slot, with me maybe slightly leaning scum on her.....so I wouldn't be too opposed to a wagon on her.

I feel like Alianna is being same ol townAlianna, and until she proves me wrong I will trust her read on yessir. And I feel, as I said, yessir and RC are the background players(or as Bone put it, in my blind spot), and RC seems to be making posts that don't seem genuine.

I could see you as scum, but I just feel you are in your town meta, but don't feel as strong about that as I do as Alianna.

Bone I just feel better about in general after really thinking about it. But the strongman thing is still a possibility, so I can't discount that possibility
why are you delegating ur read on me to Alianna? and why does it hinges entirely on ur townread of alianna?
you've played with me a fair bit so i would think you know how i operate at a baseline, and i have enough content this game for you to work with to formulate ur own opinion
I have formulated my read on you, I even described it as 'meh'........and when my probably top town read is voting you, I will listen to them on a 'meh' slot such as yours.

You are leaving out that I am voting RC and not you, I feel good keeping the wagon between you two......and personally feel better that RC would be scum over you.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #58) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:25 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 556, yessiree wrote:
In post 554, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 553, yessiree wrote:
In post 549, Doctor Drew wrote: This is where I am kinda at, you and Aureal both kinda in the null slot, with me maybe slightly leaning scum on her.....so I wouldn't be too opposed to a wagon on her.

why are you delegating ur read on me to Alianna? and why does it hinges entirely on ur townread of alianna?
you've played with me a fair bit so i would think you know how i operate at a baseline, and i have enough content this game for you to work with to formulate ur own opinion
I have formulated my read on you, I even described it as 'meh'........and when my probably top town read is voting you, I will listen to them on a 'meh' slot such as yours.

You are leaving out that I am voting RC and not you, I feel good keeping the wagon between you two......and personally feel better that RC would be scum over you.
my dude, that is equivalent to not having formulated a read on me because there is zero thought process behind that read, so seems to me you are hiding behind ur alianna townread to not take any accountability

and the same can be said about that entire post, there is zero authenticity behind any read in that list
Excuse me, my dude.

You are acting like I was town reading you and the Alianna came around and voted you and that made me change my tune. And again, I voted RC since I had a similar feel about you that I had with RC......so I liked these competing wagons.

And that read list was inspired by std's post about no one else scum reading Aureal. I started comparing her to everyone else, and then turned into just a read list.....mainly for my own use tbh......

Pre Edit: Figured that was coming lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #59) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:39 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 562, T-Bone wrote: My partner did the kill after Flower jailed me obviously.

Can I interest anyone in some STD votes?
Not really?

Though curious to hear why them.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #60) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:17 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 564, Alianna wrote:
In post 549, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 540, Save The Dragons wrote: Aureal feels wooden to me that's why i want to vote there

not sure why the slot is getting tr so much
RC
Yessir

Aureal

Bone
std

Alianna

This is where I am kinda at, you and Aureal both kinda in the null slot, with me maybe slightly leaning scum on her.....so I wouldn't be too opposed to a wagon on her.

I feel like Alianna is being same ol townAlianna,
and
until she proves me wrong I will trust her read on yessir
. And I feel, as I said, yessir and RC are the background players(or as Bone put it, in my blind spot), and RC seems to be making posts that don't seem genuine.

Our reads are basically the same with STD and Aureal swapped.
I was paranoid of you yesterday and honestly I'm still paranoid of you today even though I really don't have a reason to be.
I don't actually know what your scumgame looks like yet, but this is kind of how I feel about you too.

This sent me off into tinfoil-land for a second, but I realized my theory would only make sense if you'd voted yessiree.
On that subject, why do you scumread RCE over yessiree?
Their posts seem hollow, I feel like they are posting just to post.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:34 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 575, yessiree wrote: did you just scrongbongle Drew?
Isn't that what you want? But as Aureal pointed out, RC is only one person with one vote lol...... reaction test maybe? Would scum try that?

Either was I am fine staying on RC, or following Aureal to Yessir. Not that I love Aureal, but we are kinda in agreement on Yess.

And Bone, maybe it is just that I haven't seen scumDragons in forever(or ever?), but to me they seem more or less in their town meta.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #62) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 582, T-Bone wrote: Man I could do two funny things which one should I do, the first or the second?
Good comedy is all about misdirection......maybe do the third thing :wink:
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #63) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:41 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 581, yessiree wrote: yes I seriously thought you got scrongbongled there, why, you couldn't tell from my overflowing excitement there?
Don't be angry I got lucky in swingers lol. It is clouding your judgment(unless you simply are just scum again here).

But, care for another dance?

Pre Edit: Ooh that's a zinger

Pre Edit2: Is that E-1?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (isolation #64) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 589, Aureal wrote: Imagine if the team is just yessiree and Drew. :shifty:
What would be even funnier if Yess is scum and I caused their demise two games in a row lol.

And ya this is E-1.....I will hammer after a couple swigs of my refreshing beer
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:50 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Genesee Cream Ale, super underrated cheap beer.....Better that Bud, or Coors for much cheaper IMO.

Anywho, VOTE: Yess

Because there is a chance you were town here, but I tend to believe you are just scum
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:02 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 593, yessiree wrote:
In post 589, Aureal wrote: Imagine if the team is just yessiree and Drew. :shifty:
yup Im bumping Aureal outta my townread for this abomination of a read
So are you town or scum?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 596, yessiree wrote: I'm more of a Rickard's Red enjoyer myself
I have never heard of that, must be a regional thing I assume.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 598, yessiree wrote: Ask Alianna she might've heard about it :lol:

anways GOOD LUCK IN LILO
Oh Canadian?

Also, oh...
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 604, T-Bone wrote: Drew scum confirmed.
Huh?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 607, Aureal wrote: Well you did kinda hammer without even checking for a claim. (Not that T-Bone helped the situation.)
I declared intent......and yess posted before I hammered.

All they did was throw more shade my way instead of a claim.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #71) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:00 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

If Yess is town, can this really just be Aureal/Bone?

Yess said I slipped, but they are being awfully presumptuous about how yess will flip.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (isolation #72) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:10 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 614, yessiree wrote: their votes on me were stinky yes, but I still think you perspective slipped
I am almost positive I use that sentence structure all the time. Make a statement(and then offer a competing statement here).

Plus as scum I read my posts back in preview, nothing gets through unless I want it to.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #73) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:59 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 623, Aureal wrote: Darn it, that wasn't a guilty soft. But it was somehow a PR soft?? I confused. :(
What are you referring to?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #74) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:01 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 626, T-Bone wrote: Believe me in what?
I assume they just mean believe you as town.

Which tbh my first thought today was 'Maybe bone
is
actually scum here?'
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #75) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 631, Aureal wrote: I considered it a possibility. If I'd been confident that it was I'd have voted there sooner, but I spent a few days mulling over whether I could trust Alianna's turnaround on Klazam. Then you guys did your fake hammer thing and I remembered that other people are impatient and I should just make a decision on whether to go with it or not, and did because I'd feel really bad if it had been a soft and I didn't even try to go for it.
Why are you trying to wash your hands of the Yess mislim and acting like it is everyone else's fault?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (isolation #76) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:06 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 639, Aureal wrote: I am so tempted to just go ball again and vote Drew. That's like the scummiest post I've ever seen from him. :mad:

Noooooooo
I am patient. I am patient. I am patient. I am patient.

grrrrrrffuugrrrryarrggggggfg
:roll:

Yes cause dropping a vote with two scum alive in melo is a great strategy.

Explain how it is scummy, because I called you out?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #77) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:40 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 641, Aureal wrote: Voting scum is a great strategy, yes, glad you approve. At least you aren't trying to deny that that wasn't actually an honest question rather than a flat-out smear.
It was an honest question.

One that you chose to ignore and instead smear me and just yell 'scum!!'

And you also ignored Bone's response to you, and again just pushed back on me cause I called you out.

So you tell me who is scum here.......
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #78) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:07 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 633, T-Bone wrote: I mean I baited you and then you took the bait if anything that's on you (and me).
In post 634, T-Bone wrote: Although I would argue that I didn't make you take the bait you did that on your own and could have easily waited for me to do something else. There was no rush or time constraint on the yessiree elimination.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #79) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:11 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Or were you directing that at me?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #80) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:17 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 647, T-Bone wrote: Ummm you're the one who hammered yessiree buddy
I read it as you were responding to Aureal
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (isolation #81) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:32 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I should have asked for clarification since you did say something similar directed towards me before the yess flip, but your post here was right after I said Aureal was acting like the Mislim wasn't her fault.

So from my perspective, was a bit ambiguous tbh
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #82) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:34 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 652, T-Bone wrote: Thinking about dropping a vote.
We should all probably voice who our preferred Lim is before dropping a vote.

I would prefer Aureal.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #83) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:41 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 654, Aureal wrote: 72 prod timer kinda crazy

I'll be doing some rereading tonight
Oh, I was wondering why no one was prodded lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #84) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:33 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 656, T-Bone wrote: I might just do it because I'm impatient.
I do understand this lol.

Especially since you have been teasing a vote the last couple nights.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (isolation #85) » Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:33 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 659, T-Bone wrote: Quick hammer time?

Lol this game
The fact that it hasn't happened makes me feel confident that it is actually Aureal, and the fact that you or STD haven't voted me leads me to believe RC is her buddy, and if memory serves me.....hasn't even been on site in a few days to drop a vote on me.

At the very least we know it isn't you/std as the scum team.

VOTE: Aureal
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (isolation #86) » Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:50 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Lol, well I had some Drew thoughts that your threaten to vote std but never did(or at least you keep saying you don't want to lose to scumStD) could be mild separation to your buddy.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (isolation #87) » Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:11 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 664, Aureal wrote: It's really hard to do anything in ELO when someone is just MIA, isn't it? :?
You talking mod or RC lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (isolation #88) » Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:25 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 666, T-Bone wrote:
In post 663, Doctor Drew wrote: Lol, well I had some Drew thoughts that your threaten to vote std but never did(or at least you keep saying you don't want to lose to scumStD) could be mild separation to your buddy.
We're struggling to quick hammer but one day soon we've got you.
Oh playing the long con? I did that once.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #89) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:10 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 674, Save The Dragons wrote: does a team of {aureal, t-bone} just vote together both times
What about RC?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (isolation #90) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:46 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I don't know you are scum , just highly suspect that you are. It wasn't until after all that that I settled into 'ya Aureal is probably scum here'.

And ya, my first reaction to seeing someone drop a vote in melo is to react like that, because if you are town, and yes I am town, then the game is all but over
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (isolation #91) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Lol, I already said that the vote being on me with no quick hammer meant that std/Bone cant be partners, and that it probably means that it is you didn't have your buddy around to quick hammer, or one of Bone/std was waiting for the other to vote me to then quick hammer.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (isolation #92) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

There isn't enough yellow m&M's in the world that I could post in response to that.

And why are you so quick to clear std?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #93) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 700, camelCasedSnivy wrote: VOTE: Aureal
Now that is how you page top :cool:
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (isolation #94) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:10 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 703, Aureal wrote: I'll get you next time, Drew. I am forewarned now. :igmeou:
Bring it on.

And yes you finally saw my scum game, I am waiting to actually see yours(I haven't right?)
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (isolation #95) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:42 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 705, Aureal wrote: Only if you count the multiball. Which is a hard sell since at least 95% of it was actually trying to hunt (other) scum. But I don't think I should be easy to meta-read even if I could actually roll scum sometimes since I play however the hell I feel like playing. :P
Wait, it was your idea to NK me there, wasn't it?

Typical Aureal, always scum reading me lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #96) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:12 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 729, Alianna wrote: So I wasn't really scumreading Drew, but I paranoia-checked him N1 and got a "no action," it did nothing to assuage my paranoia but it felt wrong to sus the person I'd just cleared so I figured, "okay, I'll trust the yellow M&M for today." Never trusting him again though.
And then I accidentally faked a guilty on yessiree and realized a moment too late, so I tried to be somewhat obvious about the inno in case I died and he didn't and you all thought I had a guilty in ELo.
AND THEN I followed RCE and had to watch myself get scrambled and spiced and fed to the cats.
I am surprised you didn't check RC out of paranoia before you did lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (isolation #97) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:42 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 725, usesPython wrote:
In post 658, Aureal wrote: dat 81 hour prod timer :(
In post 366, Flower wrote: Drew's been consistently making a lot of sense this game, I'm not used to this

Look what I found guys, Flower is warning you that something is wrong with Drew this game. :lol:

VOTE: Doctor Drew
Guess who our N1 hero solve was :lol:
In post 738, Alianna wrote:
In post 737, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 729, Alianna wrote: So I wasn't really scumreading Drew, but I paranoia-checked him N1 and got a "no action," it did nothing to assuage my paranoia but it felt wrong to sus the person I'd just cleared so I figured, "okay, I'll trust the yellow M&M for today." Never trusting him again though.
And then I accidentally faked a guilty on yessiree and realized a moment too late, so I tried to be somewhat obvious about the inno in case I died and he didn't and you all thought I had a guilty in ELo.
AND THEN I followed RCE and had to watch myself get scrambled and spiced and fed to the cats.
I am surprised you didn't check RC out of paranoia before you did lol.
I considered it.
You two should sign up for the new Boony Toonz game.

You can lead the policy lim of me D1!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (isolation #98) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:50 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

17 players, barely a large lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (isolation #99) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Oh shit, I need to update my sig with the bone quote
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (isolation #100) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 743, Aureal wrote: And now all of your sig quotes are from games I was in. Obviously those are the most fun.
You truly are the conduit to my fun :giggle:
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (isolation #101) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:24 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 746, Aureal wrote: Drew, lol, it's not tunneling to know someone is scum when your vote sits on them forever in ELO and doesn't get hammered. Only way you were town there was if RCE was scum instead and once Snivy got in, that possibility fades. It's not a hard concept, I don't know why it was so difficult. :?
But I was town :wink:

I just meant objectively speaking you appeared to be tunneling, probably not the best word to use lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (isolation #102) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 527, Doctor Drew wrote:

I don’t think TBone being the primary option when there was a separate counterwagon to town in aureal is coincidence. Still on the TBone town train.

I do feel better about Bone though, yes they could strongman, but that is one specific scenario for that to happen, and odds are they are not strongman.
It was very subtle, so much so I almost missed it just now lol.

Hinting that I know a strongman can't be in this setup since I am the follower.

Also, I will have to pay myself on the back a bit for thinking flower would JK me and not Bone :giggle:
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (isolation #103) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

*pat not pay
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (isolation #104) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 751, Alianna wrote:
In post 749, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 527, Doctor Drew wrote:

It was very subtle, so much so I almost missed it just now lol.

Hinting that I know a strongman can't be in this setup since I am the follower.

Also, I will have to pay myself on the back a bit for thinking flower would JK me and not Bone :giggle:
Follower/JK/Strongman is a possible setup though if you start at 4.
I think I did realize that after the fact, was moot because RC was gonna come out on D3 saying they were the follower before he scrambled the real follower lol.

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”