TemporalLich's Grandest Idea uPick [Game Over]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:03 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1923, Itinerants wrote: I swear you aren't reading the setup info.
me
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1923, Itinerants wrote:
In post 1911, Eiralox wrote:
In post 11, Itinerants wrote:
In post 8, DkKoba wrote: i would like to propose we all share the picks we did not get, I got my town pick, here are my picks:

Mafia: Goon(of an arbitrary faction) post 2180

Free: 10,000, post 10000

Mod Discretion: Alien Vote Donator, post 2367

I used a randomizer to choose roles so my town role may or may not be garbage too
Seems like a good idea.
Our picks were:
Town - Conditionally Deathproof Innocent Doctor
Groupscum - Anomalous Collector
Free Space - Zombie
Mod Discretion - VIP
~RH
In post 1870, Itinerants wrote:
In post 1842, MegAzumarill wrote: Bingle, Itinerats and Psyche (by my count) need to confirm if they are in a pt or not.
I thought we already did, but if my memory's messing with me, yes.
~RH
This is interesting to me Itinerants.
I swear you aren't reading the setup info.
The explicitly says all
All Mason-like and Neighbor groups have an extra member rolled randomly out of eligible players (this adds to their role). This is to ensure Mason-likes and Neighbors don't end up being named roles by accident
Also, what makes you think we weren't neighborized or something?
Because this sure looks like kinda opportunistic.
VOTE: Eira
~RH
i think its funny u accuse opportunism while being opportunistic in the same post tbh lol
i didnt even know this until you posted this and its exactly the kind of bad faith "gotcha" that scum pulls out because it "looks bad" on the surface when its not even remotely scummy behavior - its just being wrong in a place where one could be correct
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

being ignorant of setup information is not "informed minority" play
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:20 pm

Post by Bingle »

I swear I meant to do things tonight, but a 10 hour shift turned into a 13 hour shift unexpectedly because no one told me we had contractors on site tonight.

Instead I’ll just ask dk why they’re unconcerned with eir explicitly hiding information that there is no town motivation to hide.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:21 pm

Post by Bingle »

dk, why are you unconcerned with eir explicitly hiding information that there is no town motivation to hide?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1929, Bingle wrote: dk, why are you unconcerned with eir explicitly hiding information that there is no town motivation to hide?
what information + eira strikes me as the type to not share stuff willingly like that so its not really a good reason to scumread them over their dayplay
retired
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:47 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 2.7Eiralox (3) - Bingle, Not_Mafia, Itinerants
Cook (2) - DkKoba, Enchant
Itinerants (1) - Eiralox
DkKoba (1) - Cook

Not voting: KatyKimFanClub, MegAzumarill, pisskop, Gamma Emerald, Psyche, ZZZX

With 13 alive it takes 7 to exile.

Day 2 will end in (expired on 2023-10-08 20:00:00) or when an exile is reached.
time will end
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:39 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1897, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1895, ZZZX wrote: This game needs a miracle haha

Well, looking at how nonsensical cook v dkkoba is makes me want to believe both are town. But thats a bit of a reach. But I mean, Dkkoba is town from prior interactions soo...

Maybe it might make sense to see what the replacements thoughts are and maybe they bring more life into the game..
why do u think cook is town
I dont think cook is town persay, I think that interaction felt TvT somewhat
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:41 pm

Post by ZZZX »

Also, can someone sell me on either cook or Eiralox? I don't have a hard read on either, and I do not see it yet.

But we have a deadline in two days and we really need to get moving i suppose.
redacted
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:45 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1933, ZZZX wrote: Also, can someone sell me on either cook or Eiralox? I don't have a hard read on either, and I do not see it yet.

Any reason you're not talking about Itinerants?
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:49 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1934, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1933, ZZZX wrote: Also, can someone sell me on either cook or Eiralox? I don't have a hard read on either, and I do not see it yet.

Mostly because more people had the willingness to vote for you and cook, so its more likely we can get an elim before the day ends. I havent been interacting much with the game sinc enothong is happening. And honestly i forgot most of my reads so I probably have to go back and re read
redacted
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:55 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1935, ZZZX wrote:

Mostly because more people had the willingness to vote for you and cook, so its more likely we can get an elim before the day ends. I havent been interacting much with the game sinc enothong is happening. And honestly i forgot most of my reads so I probably have to go back and re read
Can't say your viewpoint encourages me. Bingle has no solid reasoning. Not_Mafia is Not_Mafia, radiant and pure. Itenerants has been on every wagon basically day one and simply doesn't act town from what I've felt.

The correct play is voting in Bingle, Enchant, Itenerants. My plan at least.

Makes me a bit sad that your take is 'maybe just go for cook or eira, there's people voting there.'

But I'm not pushing you today so you do you.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:59 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1936, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1935, ZZZX wrote:

Can't say your viewpoint encourages me. Bingle has no solid reasoning. Not_Mafia is Not_Mafia, radiant and pure. Itenerants has been on every wagon basically day one and simply doesn't act town from what I've felt.

Makes me a bit sad that your take is 'maybe just go for cook or eira, there's people voting there.'

NM is indeed NM, so I get that. And honestly? I am.not happy about it either. But reality is that half the playerlist is absolutely null, we are running out of time, and a no-elim at this point is VERY bad. And i have low confidence in rereading, making a new case and getting someone else elimd in this time frame we have left. So its mostly a case of lesser evils.
redacted
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:02 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1937, ZZZX wrote:

NM is indeed NM, so I get that. And honestly? I am.not happy about it either. But reality is that half the playerlist is absolutely null, we are running out of time, and a no-elim at this point is VERY bad. And i have low confidence in rereading, making a new case and getting someone else elimd in this time frame we have left. So its mostly a case of lesser evils.
That's fine. I'm quite sure Cook and I make it through today anyway so vote as you wish then.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:33 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Hello, can someone explain uPick to me? I replaced in but in retrospect maybe I should have figured out the theme and stuff beforehand.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:34 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1930, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1929, Bingle wrote: dk, why are you unconcerned with eir explicitly hiding information that there is no town motivation to hide?
what information + eira strikes me as the type to not share stuff willingly like that so its not really a good reason to scumread them over their dayplay
The actual submission that turned into a vt. It literally can’t hurt to share a submission that was vetoed, as explained earlier. It is also an easy lie to make. I don’t think eiralox has an answer to the question, which means…
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:45 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1936, Eiralox wrote:

This is pretty much a perfect example of what eir is doing that’s sketch as fuck, in case anyone is genuinely confused.

This is ATE “it makes me sad that you’re willing to vote me” while simultaneously discrediting his wagon. they offer enchant up for an alternative despite having had even less evidence to share about enchant than I have about them. The pushes are shallow AF (Bingle isn’t reading!).

Everything about eirs play is “Please don’t lim me.”

And for the record, my initial reason for voting them was the attempt to target the day op rather poorly. Similarly to how I spent a lot of resources in veiled committee trying to target the various investigations.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:47 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1939, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Hello, can someone explain uPick to me? I replaced in but in retrospect maybe I should have figured out the theme and stuff beforehand.
People picked roles. They got one of those roles, unless they sucked so hard at picking that TL said fuck off. Eiralox claims to have sucked at picking and also won’t share the role they didn’t get, presumably because they are ignoring all of my posts.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:50 am

Post by pisskop »

I guess I need to dip my toe into this and play ball. I was hoping somebody had some spicy to present/.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:04 am

Post by Bingle »

Rude.
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:16 am

Post by Cook »

@Mod V/LA for 24 hours, I'm really sick
Your friendly neighborhood chef and baker. LONG LIVE THE CHEFHAT REBELLION!
Cults With Guns //
"ya true if you don't play mafia you are probably winning" – Alisae

Inventor of 3d20 //
Successful Rebellion Leader//
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:19 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 1945, Cook wrote:
@Mod V/LA for 24 hours, I'm really sick
Cook is V/LA until Saturday.
time will end
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1940, Bingle wrote:
The actual submission that turned into a vt. It literally can’t hurt to share a submission that was vetoed, as explained earlier. It is also an easy lie to make. I don’t think eiralox has an answer to the question, which means…
OK that's actually fair

Eira u should claim all picks that you didn't get
retired
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:51 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1947, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1940, Bingle wrote:
OK that's actually fair

Eira u should claim all picks that you didn't get
No.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: eiralox
Hard way it is
retired

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”